• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you guys most looking forwards too?(:

Oh man I can't wait to jooj around with my buddies to explore the new territory! You hit the nail on the head about swimming. I can almost feel the waves rippling all around me as I splish splash in that water!

to place lamps and benches all over my town. This time my town will have a more mature name called "Royle"

I cant wait to get my new villagers :3 it will be exciting to see if there are any new ones or maybe some really old ones from GC that never made it into further games. Also i cant wait to explore and see if there are any additional bugs and fish this time around.

There's now sweaters and wall furniture! Yeah! Can't wait for the ultimate feature on AC3DS:Wall Furniture and Sweaters! Jk jk.I like the bench,lampost,and swimming features.I can make a park if we can place outdoor furniture wherever we want.

I wonder what the layouts will be like. I might name it my town name right now in City Folk <3
I can't wait for the new clothes and swimming.
AND PIERCE!!!! :p

OH MAN, I am looking forward to the sweaters.
"THE BEST TIME TO WEAR A STRIPPED SWEATER...IS ALL THE TIMEEE"

Shall the best sweater design win!

Just kidding. I'm thrilled just thinking about the swimming and the new character bodies. Now we can design ourselves some sexy swimwear and apparel!

Hopefully the boy and girls can finally take their shirts off!

I doubt that >.>

I think Nintendo did a great job of adding new things to do in the game. I'm excited for that. We'll just have to wait for the game. I really wish there would be different villagers, however.

Pants. Definitely pants. And portability—I missed out on Wild World, so I'm looking forward to having the latest and greatest on the go.

I'm looking forward to FRIDAY! Wait, was this about animal crossing...? Oh then yeah swimming....

Swimming , clothes ,decorating my house and getting the rare stuff and just being able to start the game from the day it comes out :)

I can't wait to look at the wonderful world! I also can't wait for any new events, or things to do besides fishing, catching bugs, collecting furniture, gardening, etc.

Back