• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you guys most looking forwards too?(:

I'm looking forward to new clothes and I hope there are new fossils, fish, and bugs. I also would like to decorate my house differently than I have before in previous AC titles. New furniture perhaps...

basically all of it,mostly all the customization options :3 like your house and clothes. The outdoor furniture,new fish,and swimmmming!

I'm mostly looking forward to Wi-F'ing with friends, Swimming with them, trying my best to earn bells, planting flowers, everythingg. Im really excited. :)

Just hanging out, making my town better, ya know? I'm looking forward to everything.

I CANNOT WAIT TO TRY ON ALL THE NEW AWESOME CLOTHES AND SWIM AROUND IN THE SEA AND BECOME MAYOR AND JUST BE AWESOME AND AND AND AND AND AND.... i want it! I can't wait for this game... pre order, anyone?

Back