What Are You Happy About Today?

- The weather has actually been really nice recently, cold, crisp, autumnal :)
- Happy I had today off work, I watched the first ep of Over the Garden Wall (I always rewatch the series in October), then had a nap because i must have needed it after a tiring day at work yesterday
- Had spinach + ricotta pizza for dinner 🍕
- My dad agreed to go to Serbia with me next year! Was gonna go by myself but i thought he might like to come with and i found some pretty good flights

- The work week is finally over and I don't have to go back to the office for several weeks.

- Got paid today and my bank account is looking the best it's looked in awhile.

- I ordered food and the chocolate shake in particular was really good.

- Pulled Caesar King and her weapon in Zenless Zone Zero. My luck in that game has been sooooo good (in fact I've only lost once on the limited banners).

- Really enjoying my current aesthetic and I don't think I'll change it for awhile, aside from maybe the avatar.

- The sun is peeking through the clouds and starting to come out more.

- My room is clean and organized again.

- The My Hero Academia season finale comes out soon!

- Going to take a nap soon and just chill. :3

87JglUw.jpg

PzbVyuB.jpg

Last edited:
It's a warm October Friday afternoon, currently I'm outside on a walk, and currently I'm at the park sitting on a rocky cliff overlooking a lake. There's a really nice breeze. To my left is a pathway abundant with trees, to my right is a bridge over the lake, and in front of me is the lake itself, shimmering beautifully in the sun ☀️🌳🍁🍂🦗🪻🌾 I'm crazy about nature. I want to enjoy the beauty of fall as much as possible every day. I was feeling the blues earlier but coming out here has refreshed my spirits.

In the distance are even more trees, and the highway. And above me is a boundless blue sky... And to top it all off, I'm listening to some of my favorite music.

Nothing quite like that Gen IV piano. It's so relaxing... 🥹🥰

It's a warm October Friday afternoon, currently I'm outside on a walk, and currently I'm at the park sitting on a rocky cliff overlooking a lake. There's a really nice breeze. To my left is a pathway abundant with trees, to my right is a bridge over the lake, and in front of me is the lake itself, shimmering beautifully in the sun ☀️🌳🍁🍂🦗🪻🌾 I'm crazy about nature. I want to enjoy the beauty of fall as much as possible every day. I was feeling the blues earlier but coming out here has refreshed my spirits.

In the distance are even more trees, and the highway. And above me is a boundless blue sky... And to top it all off, I'm listening to some of my favorite music.

Nothing quite like that Gen IV piano. It's so relaxing... 🥹🥰

Oh my gosh I LOVE the Canalave City theme. One of my favorite themes from generation four Pokemon. This was the perfect post to wake up to, so thank you. 🤩

This is like a super niche interest here but.. an artist I like that does Godzilla fan animations opened up a shop today and I snagged up every bit of Anguirus stickers and keychain they had available. It's kind of rare for my favorite monster to get any kind of merch, official or otherwise, so it's nice that I can finally display something more than just the one figure I have of him. 👏^^
They arrived safely!
A linked keychain with Godzilla and his son Godzilla Jr., a keychain of Anguirus hanging from the scruff, small stickers of Godzilla and Anguirus, big sleeping Anguirus sticker, big Baragon in a cat loaf pose sticker, a sticker of Godzilla's hand in an OK gesture, a thank you card with a doodle of Godzilla, Anguirus and Junior, and a small sticker of three monsters in tower formation: Mothra on top, Baragon in the middle and King Ghidorah at the bottom

My camera here does not do them justice at all. :')

Honestly, it's hard to put into words how much I love these! They're so well made and the colors are vibrant, I love the quality of them. I didn't know the artist was going to include a thank you doodle for Day 1 buyers until after I purchased, so I was curious to see what they would do. Got a good chuckle seeing the dream team, looking all smug haha!

Overall, really happy with this! Definitely going to save up to get a few more (I want to get a bunch of the teeny stickers to slap on the steam deck and switch, they're the perfect size). I'll have to make some time this weekend to reorganize the shelf and properly display them.

Today was a nice day

-It was really beautiful today, and it was nice to look out and see the autumn leaves falling down. It's honestly my favorite time of year.

-I can finally wear my infinity scarves now that it's fall.

-I've bought my own Bumble Bee 🐝(He's so shiny) When I saw Transformers One a bit back, it really surprised me. Bumble Bee has always been my favorite ♡
Screenshot_20241011_220807_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20241011_221526_Gallery.jpg

The credits song still slaps so hard, I love it.

Last edited:
I finished and printed out some personal art I’ve been working on!! We've had a lot going on and it feels like it took me longer than usual, so I’m happy I was able to complete it today ;v;

My mom and I got to watch Danny Gonzalez’s new video this evening!

And did a little bit of work on my ACNH island! My main goal was to plan out my outfit for playing Hide and Seek on DaCoSim’s island tomorrow and maybe also VillageDweller’s, and I’m really happy with how it turned out! Though it might not be ideal for hiding…

Today wasn’t very good but there was some things that made me happy 🙂:

I started playing Last Cloudia a little again and got two units, one that I wanted! I’m annoyed at myself how much I used to pull though. The artwork is still so amazing.

IMG_8925.png
IMG_8926.png

I don’t like Kyle, but I’m intrigued a little since I’m not caught up with the story. I’m more happy about Nael even though her unit is “old.” I got to get back my crystals and save for when the persona 5 or AOT collab comes back (I missed the AOT rerun a few months ago). Probably will put the game aside again once I get the crystals saved up to avoid pulling needlessly lol 😅.

I’m really having a lot of fun playing more Persona 5 Royal 🙂. I forgot how catchy the music is.

Earlier Spanky ran in front of me when I was going downstairs to get a drink, like she likes to do a lot and goes and plops and starts rolling (another thing she does often). When I went upstairs I caught Jewels following me; she always comes to lurk and sulk when I talk to Spanky. I love them both so much 🥰.

That’s it for now! 🙂

Even in all the craziness and no power there are still things to be happy about.
We thankfully survived the storm. I’m thankful for my amazing neighbors who have been helping each other with all the fallen trees and flooding. Thankful that my friends and family are safe. Even though it is bad it could have been much worse.
So thankful to two of my best friends. I work with one of my best friend’s and her husband thankfully drove us back and forth to work yesterday so we didn’t have to figure out the flooded roads. They have a generator so after work they made dinner and brought us over a nice warm meal. So very kind of them.
I start vacation today and definitely need it. Will spend the time cleaning up and reading.
Hopefully you all had a good week and have a great weekend.

• I slept good!
  • My artwork seems to be improving a tiny bit :)
  • Had a good talk on the phone with my friend yesterday
  • Changing my violin strings today, interested to see how they sound. They're some really expensive high quality ones my friend bought me as a gift
  • Did some yoga today and one of my cats (Mustachio) did her morning stretches as well
  • I feel really good today, plans are to get on the treadmill later, practice violin and draw
  • I bought a new Nintendo Switch case for my Nintendo Switch. Excited to get it, it arrives tomorrow
  • Oh I almost forgot, I'm having ramen for breakfast later. Breakfast of champions, or Naruto :D

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Stretch.jpg
    Stretch.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 7
Today was okay; slow start since I overslept but it ended up getting better. I’m still struggling a little moodwise though.

I had a lot of fun playing Splatoon 3 earlier with @Giddy! :D

I had fun playing Among Us; I messed up in discord chat so am a little embarrassed 🤦‍♀️ but lesson learned. 🙂 Everyone was really nice about the mistake. I was happy that I got the imposter role more today :D.

My cats both made me happy today too, being cute 🥰.

12E53770-9D2B-405C-8620-1335436A6483.jpeg

Spanky was sleeping on some clean blankets downstairs and I helped Jewels get in a tiny box that she wanted to go in 😸😹.

I was walking down the street on my way to a festival with my friends and my kids when a lady rolls down her window and starts shouting "Is that from Delicious in Dungeon?!", pointing to the bag I was carrying. I confirmed it and since traffic was moving slowly, she was driving at about the same pace with my walking group, so we started fangirling about the show and I decided to be bold and reveal that I had made the tote bag myself. She was so excited, but had to start driving away, but she asked for my artist shop name and I was shouting it while running after her-- "JADE like the rock, TINE like a fork!" and then she had turned the corner and I had forgotten to add ".ART" for the hard part in finding my insta handle. Ah well, I thought nothing of it.

Fast forward a few hours later, I checked my phone, and she had found me! We started fangirling some more, and then she asked for shirts, but I didn't make any yet, so I just dropped out of the conversation for a while. I had been debating creating a Red Bubble shop for ages (this is one of those online services that takes your art and prints it on different types of merchandise). I knew I could make stickers and prints at home, but there was no way I was going to logistically handle Shirts and Clothing that required keeping an inventory of multiple sizes. Well, throwing sleep out the window for a few nights, I worked my way into launching the RB shop! And then, during the application process, RB will judge your art and social presence (of which I have none, honestly, half the <100 followers on my account are bots). RB decided to categorize me in the upper Premium tier, meaning I wouldn't have to pay any account fees from sales, so I am delighted and a little shocked.

And then the best part of today is that I entered an art contest for a local anime convention, for which the winner earns a free table and guaranteed slot in the artist alley-- and I was notified I'm in a 3-way tie in votes at the moment for the top slot. WHAAAAAAT?! I am so floored. I still don't think my art is amazing or beautiful, but I do think I have some creative charm and am still in that beginner's phase of working in overwhelming detail, but to be recognized... it's so flattering. My self-esteem is so boosted right now!

And then to get the TBT stickers in the mail, and knowing that I have some art books coming... what a great era for my hobbies, lol!

Last edited:
Looks like I found a nice place for sale that I might be able to move into within the next month and a half if everything goes to plan. My income currently prevents me from making all the payments myself (which means I cannot enroll in the first time homebuyer program unfortunately), but I'll be getting some assistance from my dad until I can figure that out. If this happens, it will be a huge weight off my shoulders in that I won't feel as restricted on what I can normally do as an adult with my parents around.

My neighbors appear to be elderly, which really isn't all that bad considering how often I'm around older adults. I tend to not have a ton of social interaction outside of work anyways.

I watched some Hunter x Hunter, Delicious in Dungeon, and Haikyu with my parents this morning!! Later on this evening we also got to catch up with some Youtube videos we couldn’t see yesterday, and GeminiTay’s new Hermitcraft episode!

I got to participate in the ACNH hide and seek sessions today! It’s a shame the internet was being wonky for the first session, because everything I got to see of DaCoSim’s island was super gorgeous, but I’m looking forward to it being featured on a stream later! ;v; I’m glad I was able to get in for the second round too, I couldn’t settle on a good hiding spot and was found right away askjgdklf, but we had glorious net battles and ShinyDungeoneer was kind enough to get me a replacement after a bell cricket broke mine
IMG_7931.JPG

And I got to play Among Us for a while tonight! I had a lot of fun and had some good impostor rounds too! Hoping to get to play in tomorrow's session as well ;w;

- My dad and my brother ate Pizza Hut for lunch, but he got me Sonic ^_^

Also, I do not know if this will work out, but my dad may try to go ahead and try to get a bank account set up for me, since he is struggling with the whole guardianship process. I may go on a massive tangent about it later on when I have the patience to sit down and type the whole mess out.

Today was nice,

-It was a nice day again today, so I pulled out *Candy Colored Complex* and read outside.

-I started a new art project today, and I'm happy with it. I have a few ideas for the future 🤔 I don't think I'll be posting my Horror Movie crossovers. But I'm starting to gain confidence again.

-Im happy about getting a new Minion mmkay? I've been trying to unlock him for awhile now ♡

Screenshot_20241012_225649_Minion Rush.jpg

Last edited:
Back