What Are You Happy About Today?

Today seemed pretty good; mood is still weighing down by a lot, but at the same time I want to say I’m a bit happier today.

I had fun playing Among Us today and chatting with everyone. I was happy that @Yanrima~ was able to join us for a round too :D. (Thanks so much Yoshi and Shell also for joining :D)

I was happy to be able to help @skarmoury get her a villager that she wanted :D.Really happy I got to chat a little with her too today ☺️.

My sister and two of my nieces came over for dinner today; it was a good meal and nice seeing them for a little bit. 🙂 The day before I let my other niece visit my island to pick up some fruit they were missing and so today my middle niece was talking about that since both were excited about seeing my island. I had no idea they played animal crossing.

I got snuggles from Spanky today ☺️.

I’m still burnt out from the fair but I can’t help being a little excited for the next event. I missed so many amazing events and collectibles during my long hiatus, I’m really eager to participate in more.

Today was a pretty great start to the week! I got up early and was productive at work. Got a dentist appointment taken care of and took care of some other priorities, so now I should be good to go going forward. Had some delicious food for lunch and dinner. The weather outside was also lovely and I went to martial arts again tonight. Thought my techniques looked pretty good. Now I'm just chilling with some Zenless Zone Zero at night. Hoping everyone has a great week ahead! :blush: 💚

Today was nice,

-I got a new poster that I am very happy about, and love to look at it.

My poor gaming heart is still begging to play Overwatch and Among us with everyone. But my switch is unfortunately still at my friend's so I ended playing my mobile games. 😅

So oh boy. Fun fun. In all honest I did enjoy myself

Looking forward to tomorrow for a few reasons. Another plus is that I'm gonna be working again soon 🥳

Last edited:
- I completed my midterm for uni.
- Read a book for my literature class.
- Ate some Nepali food for dinner that tasted yummy.
- Worked on a sketch of Emma Watson. I'll also draw Maggie Smith since she passed away recently.
- Luna slept on my lap and was purring while I was using my laptop. Here's a pic of her from yesterday.
Luna sleeping 10.JPG

I wanted to share the pumpkin soup I made a while back. It's based off of recipe that some Nintendo cook book made up for the famous pumpkin soup from Twilight Princess.

20241001_204226.jpg
It wasn't bad! I found some other recipes based off the same pumpkin soup and I want to try them all. The next one takes actual pumpkin chunks and salmon. I think that one might be fun and tasty to try!

I also made a dish based off of Breath of the Wild's stuffed/fortified pumpkin! It's a beef stew recipe cooked inside a pumpkin. And it was very tasty!

20241005_211952.jpg

the paints i ordered a couple of days ago arrived today and i've decided on the lilac shade i'm going to cover my room in. was the original colour that i was thinking of going for too ! ;u;

also i bought a wreath a couple of days ago from rainbowdreamsbylisa on etsy.. it arrived today and i'm super hyped to place it in my room. the piece is so so gorgeous! purple and green vibes 🥹

IMG_3647.jpeg

Last edited:
Today was chill and fun!

-Work was slow and pretty chill
-Drove my mom to the pharmacy for her medication. She seems to be doing better today.
-Went to a local campus with my brother and sister in law to play pokemon go for spotlight hour
-Family celebrated brother's birthday which was fun.
-Grandma made her homemade Quesadilla as his birthday dinner request
-Spent the rest of my evening playing Sparking Zero~
-I have the next two days off! I promised my parents I will provide a ride when my dad gets his back injections. It's at noon though so it's not like I'm waking up early or anything.

Only a few things for today!
  • I was kinda stressing out at work since I had to keep juggling between tasks, so I was relieved when I finished my shift.
  • Feel free to skip this point. On my way home, I've spotted an obscure car for the first time ever. Being the 249th car in my huge list, it was a Triumph Spitfire! 😮 Given the running theme of my happy posts, you might already know how I knew its existence in the first place lol. It only appeared in Gran Turismo 4 to 6, so it's one of the many cars in the series that never got to see the light of day ever again in full high quality glory. Will I be able to see a 250th unique car before the end of this year? And will it be European? 🤣
  • My mom cooked some corned beef with lots of potatoes mixed in it. Very very yummy!
  • For the first time in quite a while, I'm starting to make some decals again in Inkscape! I'm only in the beginning stages, but I'm hyped to see what I can do. ⭐

Today ended up being better and I think my mood could improve more before I go to bed tonight 🙂. I’m still drained but I’m much happier than I was earlier.

I had fun playing Among Us and chatting with everyone :D.

I caught Jewels getting in a bed that she never used before.

913105EC-1954-4CE8-9BFF-860BC6EE2777.jpeg

I traded with my friend @KittenNoir today in acnh; It was nice to hang out with her a little again in the game. ☺️

I decided to restart Persona 5 Royal again since I wasn’t happy with how I started to play it. This time I got Joker’s name formatted the way I wanted it to be since it was bugging me how I had it in all caps 😅.

I got more items ordered for my second island. Still can’t terraform and need to invite KK, but I think I’m going to take my time for now so I can focus on persona 5 🙂.

I got my mom to help me with turnip prices today, and thankfully because of that I’m done with turnips for the time being!! I have enough to pay off the remaining home loans for Shara and a good amount to spare after that, so I should be all set! I really just… did Not want to check turnip prices twice a day every day for weeks anymore lol 😭

Visited my aunt today to help her vote and a couple other things she needed us for, and got to spend time with one of her cats who is just the sweetest baby omg ;w; He ran up meowing and purring the moment I stepped through the door and stayed in my lap most of the time we were there.
IMG_7937.jpg

IMG_7932.jpg

IMG_7933.jpg

as you can see he's so affectionate I actually had a hard time getting photos of him LOL

Watched some Youtube with my parents this evening, and we’re once again caught up with SmallishBeans’ Hermitcraft episodes!

My operation is done. I don't feel nearly as bad as I thought I would, but I'm still all drugged up. The hospital staff have all been great. My husband has been so sweet. I've texted with my family, including my nephews. They asked how I was doing as soon as they got out of school. I've been up walking and ate a full dinner. With luck I'll be home before Friday. 🤞

I'll be picking up my kittens in 5hrs. I am so excited to finally have my boys here at home. 🐈

My operation is done. I don't feel nearly as bad as I thought I would, but I'm still all drugged up. The hospital staff have all been great. My husband has been so sweet. I've texted with my family, including my nephews. They asked how I was doing as soon as they got out of school. I've been up walking and ate a full dinner. With luck I'll be home before Friday. 🤞
Glad to hear that all is going well so far! Hope you have a swift and easy recovery. 🖤

I hope you have a quick and easy recovery.

Today was a nice day. Me and my mom went to my aunts house were we had a surprise Birthday party for a family friend of ours. We couldn’t celebrate last week because her birthday was the day of the hurricane. She was really happy and loved her cake and gifts.
We finally went grocery shopping now that the power is back to the rest of the neighborhood.
Spent time this evening playing on my restarted second island. I brought over Serena from my main island so I could start terraforming.
Hope everyone had a great day.

Back