What Are You Happy About Today?

Today is just starting for me; kinda miserable right now but it should be better once my medicine kicks in.

I got my amiibo packs; I got only one that wasn’t a dupe. I’m still happy about it though; I got Spike’s amiibo. Spike is one of my favorites 🙂.

Right now my resident services on my second island is under construction. I might tt to speed things up so I can start flattening as soon as I can so I can start brainstorming ideas for my main island. I’ll see though. Right now I have zero energy.

Kiki sent me the last tiny party cap color that I needed for my catalogue as a thank you present for the birthday present I gave her. I was recently kicking myself for not buying it when I saw it at Able’s since I thought I had them all.

I got some snuggles from Spanky earlier 🥰.

That’s it for now.

Today's honestly been great! I didn't sleep for a long time, but I felt well-rested and still got up semi-early. Had a really good breakfast and played more of the newest Archon story in Genshin Impact. Mostly just been enjoying the weather and lazing around in pajamas. I'm also headed to martial arts again tonight. It's amazing what a day off can do for your mental health. :blush: 💚

EDIT: I also just received some AMAZING financial news. Literally bringing me to tears. 😭

Last edited:
I will be having an online interview via a signing production assistant job I applied for 0-0
Literally thought it was just a thing where they were gonna talk about my skills, and then I looked again and it said interview oh gawd. That's for tomorrow, so I could probably get some research done.

Finished an art piece I made a crossover of Pokemon and cardfight vanguard for a tumblr prompt. Plan to upload that when I can, or on the day I submit it to the post :D Will upload it to my musuem artwork area on here at the same time.

There was an artist who a while ago, (was it a kickstarter? I can't really remember), wanted to put her artwork in a book and her art looked lovely, so finally the artwork of Geneva Bowers came into the post for me today! The book is lovely, and it came with a few lil things like a bookmark, postcards, stickers and a lil comic ;_: So adorable.
They have a lovely website for their art and store~ It really makes me wanna draw things again too, and paint! Hopefully have some time to do that after everythng tomorrow :3

My family got me a Beatles Bag on an outing I couldn't make.

I love it a lot.

Screenshot_20241009-205151.png

I made a little progress on some personal art, and got to listen to some music while I was working on it!

My parents and I finished watching Grian’s Minecraft Guess the Build video! Later on my mom and I saw Markiplier’s new Chained Together video and ImpulseSV’s latest Phasmophobia stream too! c:

And I worked on my ACNH island’s beaches a little more!

Today was nice

-I saw the *The Wild Robot* tonight and I cried so hard. I read that book in a day, big fan. Loved the movie just as much. Its so heartwarming and beautiful 🤖🪿

-I got some writing done today towards a project me, and my friend are re-opening again and I'm very excited.

-Im excited to see my friend tomorrow, we haven't hung out in awhile. She wants to game, and I'm looking forward to it.

I missed posting a couple of days, but I've had several things to be happy about.

I got my adorable little plushroom collectibles. I don't usually collect the plushies, but I fell in love at first sight.

I've seen Piffany, the bunny, and Liam, the groundhog, after a very long time. I also saw a couple of cute squirrels up close. One wasn't even bothered by my dog being just a few feet away from him. Just kept doing its thing and occasionally standing up to check us out.

Last but not least of the animal sightings, I saw the geese at work today. They're Canada geese so they have very distinctive black and brown coloring. However, one was so unique. The black and white patterns were color swapped! So instead of having a black head and neck, it was white with black markings under the eyes. The majority of the body was still brown. It looked so cool!

Had my interview~
Well as I thought before, it was a simple question and answer thing before a proper interview.

Went really well!
Funnily enough, despite getting clothes ready and the camera ready for the facetime, I got a call from my interviwer that their cat kinda knocked coffee over his laptop XD so had to do the interview by phone.
It was a lovely talk, I explained things well, and mentioned things when I knew they'd be interested in the information.

So hoping I get a message about a proper interview :D

But has put me in a 'giddy' mood :3

Super thankful the hurricane didn't do anything where I am. Just some rain and wind. My thoughts and prayers go for all those who had it much worse....

Also, I was scrolling Facebook when I came across a post in an Animal Crossing group. The woman who posted had my name. Like same first and last name. She lives in my city too. Idk why but that made me smile :)

I have a few things that made me happy so far; my day is just starting so there might be more later

In One Piece Treasure Cruise, I got enough gems to do one more pull. I finally got a unit that I’ve been trying to get for about a year and someone else that was new!

IMG_8918.pngIMG_8920.pngIMG_8921.jpeg

I can’t believe I got five sugo rare units; I don’t normally have that kind of luck. I’m on a hiatus from the game since things are going downhill (nothing has been improved or added that I and many others wanted) and it requires too much investment (time) but still was nice to play a little.

Spanky snuggled with me some 🥰.

My mom made chili today!

I got one more villager for my second island; I invited Bangle! I’ve been interested in her since I know a friend of mine @WaileaNoRei really loves her and she had some cute screenshots of her (I hope you’re doing okay). Now I’m at the point where I need to get KK to come to my island.

That’s it for now.

I talked before about this travel blanket, and it’s easily one of my favorite products that I own. I bought one when they first released about three years ago. Mine is a little worn out, so I recently purchased a black one. It’s a color option that wasn’t available back then. It’s a blanket I use daily and not just for travel purposes. I’ve been itching to get the black one, and now I have it!
I have my vacation to Disney World coming up in just three weeks! I'm not big into Disney myself, but my friend is and we are going together. I'll be excited to go through airport security and not have to go work afterwards.

Tomorrow is payday and I'll be receiving my biggest paycheck (from this job) to date. I'm also way better off financially than I was a few months ago. This new job has me back on track, and I couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
I caught up on printing out some personal art I’ve done and received from others!! There’s just something really reassuring about having physical copies of things like that ;w;

The weather’s been cool enough and we’re well enough that my mom and I have been going on our regular walks again! They’ve been really nice with the lower temperatures, and there was a nice breeze today too ;u;

My parents and I watched a few Youtube videos over dinner, including GeminiTay’s new Hermitcraft episode!

And I got to play in the Among Us session this evening!! I had fun in Hide and Seek and thankfully got to be crewmate for both rounds of Classic that we did ;w;

I was finally able to see the aurora borealis tonight from my vacation spot. 😭

View attachment 589599

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've wanted to see this for nearly my entire life, so this was an amazing experience and an unexpected but very welcome surprise.
I saw a bit of it myself. It was really captivating, especially because I love the color red.

I had a lovely day

-I got to hangout with my friend all day. We got snacks, then gamed! We finally finished Hitman 3 🥳

-I started to write one of my short stories again, and I'm pretty happy with how it's going.

-I got to see the Aurora Borealis!! I thought I would never see it, and I have always wanted to see it. Me and my friend went on a drive to see if we could see it
Screenshot_20241010_224358_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
So far, I am happy that it's Friday :3 Meaning weekend off as well.
Just gotta get through the lil work I have this morning, anf skedaddle before anyone tries to ask me to do any extra - since one coworker left this week.
I never really get asked for doing extra, dunno why, but doesn't stop me fearing being asked.

Today was little better than yesterday in some ways, moodwise.

I just restarted Persona 5 Royal. I’m hoping I finish the playthrough and not get distracted by another game this time.

I’ve been dropping some items off at my second island to try out some possible ideas; I’m really happy about being able to trade between my two islands now 🙂. I’m excited again about trying to decorate my island again and find an idea that I like. The idea I have might be too ambitious and might not end up working especially since there are some areas I’d like to keep up, but still worth experimenting and testing it on my second island 🙂.

I just caught Jewels bullying Spanky again for her spot 😅; she wasn’t mean or being hostile. I don’t think Spanky liked that though since she left. I brought Spanky back after she left; she is now sleeping on my bed ☺️.

That’s it for now 🙂

Back