• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

After having bad digestive cramps on Monday and then a splitting headache yesterday I feel really good today. It probably helped that I napped from about 5:30pm - 8pm and still got a normal amount of sleep after that last night. Even though it felt like I lost my whole evening.

It also looks like a couple of things I've ordered should arrive today. So I look forward to those as well. :)

Got some boring (but necessary) admin paperwork stuff done today including mailing off my passport and filling in some online forms for my dentist appointment tomorrow, so happy I finally got those out the way 😅

I've been enjoying re-starting Pokemon Black! I managed to get a modest nature Cottonee with the first one I caught, which was a big win

My mum also did me a big favour today so I'm happy about that too!

I had a very yummy and healthy lunch today!
I have been listening to music and it made me calm and zen!
I got a 100% on all of my mini quick checks today.
I played with my Yarn Yoshi's and Yarn Poochy amiibo toys today. THEY ARE SOO CUTEEEEEE My brother always said I need to find toys I like then my grandma gave me these. YEARS LATER IM STILL PLAYING WITH THEM xD
My parents bought fresh oranges from the store and they smell divine! I have to get one later!

I played Amiibo Festival and unlocked some new outfits for Isabelle, Timmy & Tommy, and Tom Nook! I am close to getting a new outfit for Lottie! I also got a new high score in Resetti Bop.
My parents bought a ton of juices so I will have lots to choose from this week!
I sold a ton of perfect pears in ACNL and made a FORTUNE!!
I worked on Rainbow again and I am going to start designing my houses and laying the real paths finally.
In bunny I caught some fish and have been trying to get the gold bug badge. I realized Tortimer's island has increased spawn rate for bugs so thats an easy way to catch lots of bugs!
I made some more aquabead crafts and I am super excited for them to dry!
I have been looking through the beautiful cake decorating books my Nanna sent me a while back.
Today has been super fun today!!!!

I don't trust FedEx, more like FartEx
im deceased 💀

I do have some things to take care of today, like laundry and my art commission, but it's been a nice, easy, relaxing day so far and I'm really enjoying myself ☺️

I GOT SENT HOME EARLY FROM WORK WHICH WAS AMAZING BECAUSE I FINALLY CAUGHT THE BUILD A BEAR AXOLOTL IN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C4hgv40.png

• Unpacked a few more boxes, mostly office stuff today. Nice to have my desk a bit more organized.
  • Got a better video today of baby kicking my belly, so that was cute
  • Going out for dinner tonight - chinese food spot my husband recommends :3
  • Found a stack of cards my husband wrote to me each birthday, it was cute re-reading them all

Today hasn't been the best but I'll try to list some things.
  • I'm making a shop in AC:NL which is fun.
  • I burned the ever-living crap out of my hand while making hot chocolate. Enjoyed the hot chocolate, though.
  • I'm writing a story for a friend who wanted me to make one with her idea.
  • Got to hangout with some friends

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply again last night. I wish I could sleep like that every night.
- The rain stopped in the early afternoon so the weather was warm and sunny this afternoon.
- The rain from last night cleaned more of the mess off my car.
- I got to leave work early for a massage therapy appointment.
- I'm feeling less stressed and my back pain has lessened since my massage.
- My dog cuddled with me on the couch this evening.
- I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter in my book tonight.

A little over a month ago, I saw samples of art posted by the absolutely talented @Millysaurusrexjr . I went ahead and pmed because I was in awe and dying to have custom art by them. NOT ONLY did she do an amazing and fantastic job of bringing my weird ideas to life, but she also sent the original piece to my doorstop all the way in Hawaii.

I finally got to go over to my parents house to pick up the painting AND IT'S JUST JAW-DROPPING. LOOK AT IT, BREATHE IT, SMELL IT. IT'S SO GOOD. I'm getting a frame for it and everything because I really REALLY want to hang it up on my wall.

My request was pretty odd. I wanted TBT collectible plushes meshed in with major arcana tarot cards because, why not. IT'S AN ABSOLUTE DREAM to own a tradition piece of artwork by you @Millysaurusrexjr. There is literally not enough words to express my gratitude that you accepted my weird request all those weeks ago and for this stunning image now living rent free with me forever. Not to mention your cute af card that you adorably pasted cute stickers on.

IMG_3132.jpg

@Millysaurusrexjr. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PLACEMENTS IN THE LAST EVENT!!!!! 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

I had a nice and slow day at work today. I’m also happy that my paycheck should be deposited within the next few hours.
I received an update that my package is already in the United States after only ordering it from New Zealand less than 24 hours ago.
I’m able to sleep in a little longer tomorrow because I am off from work.
I am happy about the new episode of Catfish: The TV Show tonight.

today wasn’t the best day, but it wasn’t entirely bad! i’m excited that the week is halfway over — 2 more days left until spring break! 🤩

alize was once again very cute while waking me up this morning. she licked my nose, headbutted my chin and let me kiss her forehead and head, cuddled with me briefly and was overall super sweet. we also cuddled after school again as well.
35B9C2B4-9D31-4348-85BB-980C0D9E42DE.jpeg
had another decent day at school! i managed to go to all 3 of my classes and even completed my homework during class for once! the meeting that i was nervous about yesterday also went well. :’)
continued watching euphoria. i only watched one episode today, but i still enjoyed it!
watched 2 tiktoks that made me laugh.
i’m embarrassed that it took me ‘til march to do this 😭, but i finally took down my 2021 calendar and hung up my 2022 one. it’s a mini lilo & stitch one my mom got me for christmas, and it’s so cute! i wish i had hung it up sooner, though. 😅

I GOT SENT HOME EARLY FROM WORK WHICH WAS AMAZING BECAUSE I FINALLY CAUGHT THE BUILD A BEAR AXOLOTL IN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C4hgv40.png
i didn’t know there was a build-a-bear axolotl??? 😭 i need one immediately.

It's technically happened yesterday, but here's a couple of things!
  • I've lost count of how many times I keep saying this, but it was another sunny day!
  • I finally finished my drawing. It's a little rough on the edges sure, and shading is still okay at best, but I'm glad to have mustered up the energy to put out the result! I quite like it too.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and unlocked one of the fictional tracks that have been in the series since the very beginning! Oh boy, this brings back memories of when my younger self and my dad would face off against each other in 2 player mode on this track many times in the 4th game. Simply put, I really liked how it looks since it was absent in GT Sport, and it's already good on a PS4! Granted, the layout is a little different now, but I can still recognize the turns and elevations that make it so special. I ended up doing some time trial laps and a few races on this track.
1997 I only took a screenshot of gameplay since I don't have the first game.
trmo.PNG

2022 I just find it beautiful.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220309231535.jpg

Back