• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Got the FartEx package today, got my blood pressure rising after they called me at work but I gave them the gate code and I think my mom was home so she could sign but yeah never ever doing that shipping again jfc.

I GOT SENT HOME EARLY FROM WORK WHICH WAS AMAZING BECAUSE I FINALLY CAUGHT THE BUILD A BEAR AXOLOTL IN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C4hgv40.png
I got the Pastel Swirl Kitty from Build a bear, I bought her last year.

I had my dentist appointment today and my teeth are in perfect shape apparently! I've never had any trouble with them but just wanted a check-up to be on the safe side 😅

Also visited some extended family after my appointment, and it was good to see them again! 🥰

I had a doctor's appointment today for something that was bothering me lately with my body, and the doctor confirmed what I thought was the most logical explanation (rather than the worst case scenario, which had me scared recently). Still need a couple of tests run just to be safe, but I'm definitely relieved that things are looking fine for me.

I baked cookies for some of my friends, hung out with them for a while.
I wrote a resume for my father (he's old lol).
Watched some TV and played New Leaf a bit.
Studied French and wrote some phrases in my notebook.
Finished my story for my bestie <3
Practiced learning the sheet music for Blood//Water so I can play it ^-^

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply again last night. I'm glad I'm sleeping so well right now because in a few days Daylight Saving Time is going to screw me up big time.
- The weather was pretty nice again today, a bit on the chilly side but not too cold and it was sunny.
- The birds were chirping in the trees and I saw a squirrel in the backyard today.
- I made it through my work day and dealt with the few issues that came up.
- I went to visit my mom after work and got to hang out with her cat, Sassy, again.
- I took my car through a car wash on the way home because it desperately needed it.
- I got nacho fries from Taco Bell for dinner tonight.
- Tomorrow is Friday!

I found a random gift card at home which I assumed to be empty or nearly empty, but it actually had $25 on it 😇

I was also very productive today and cleaned most of the house in preparation for my landlord stopping by, which he did and I'm so glad that's over with because he stresses me out a lot. Now I can enjoy my day off tomorrow free from that stress and in a nice clean space.

I spent some more time re-arranging one of my bookshelves today, and managed to work something out that's freed up a lot of room! I had to give it up for today because my back was bothering me, but fingers crossed that I might've solved my book overflow problem!🤞
I finished my commission for @/Franny!! ^^ Pastels and bright colors are really fun to work with.
Also had the time to play some more DQVII and work on my New Leaf town a little! I'm hoping to have my town finished up by early April.
I found some more really nice official art of two of my faves as well!

i fell asleep last night before i could post (that hasn’t happened in a while o_0 lol), but i had a pretty good day yesterday! probably the best day i’ve had all week so far. ☺️😅

went to all 3 of my classes and had yet another decent day! i also finally started and finished writing my analogy for english class. i was anxious about it, and it’s not my best work, but i’m just happy i have something to hand in aha. plus, it’s just the rough draft. :’)
cuddled with alize, and she even let me kiss her head a few times! she’s so good. 🥺 <3
616FF716-CAC9-45BF-B81D-08EEF4FCA363.jpeg
AB6ACD0C-EC97-4D60-83E7-6A60BF988248.jpeg
AEE12FA1-45F9-411C-816F-4D5F0D552EC7.jpeg
watched 4 tiktoks that made me laugh.
discovered a new favourite edit of one of my favourite shows.
continued watching euphoria. i can’t believe i’m almost done s2 already. :’o
did a trade in new horizons.

Today hasn't been the best but I'll try to list some things.
  • I'm making a shop in AC:NL which is fun.
  • I burned the ever-living crap out of my hand while making hot chocolate. Enjoyed the hot chocolate, though.
  • I'm writing a story for a friend who wanted me to make one with her idea.
  • Got to hangout with some friends
making shops is fun in acnl!

the power went out a few days ago and only just came back on last night at 12 pm AEST. it was oddly kinda nice not having power and having to ration my phone use.. but I am happy the power is back.

We were finally forced to de-ice the freezer part of our fridge, which was literally like 95% ice, and now we can actually put things in there!!!!

also started playing stardew valley again, I think that might be the one game that tops animal crossing for me

I was just singing "We Don't Talk About Bruno," then it started playing on the radio as I was singing it. Kinda creepy lol. But it's a catchy song so I thought it was cool :)
I played acnl and kicked out Gigi (finally)
Hung out with my friends again and was introduced to someone new! They're very kind and I can't wait to get to know them more.
Made more cookies for my friends because they're obsessed with them lol

- The Dallas Mavericks have picked themselves back up from their loss the other day and have a 67-44 lead over the Houston Rockets at halftime. They just need to keep it up to hold on for the win.
- In a similar note, I'm glad that even when I'm feeling my worst my friends and everyone is there to boost me back up. That's how I know I'm associating with the right people. :giggle: 💚
- I got some tasks done the past couple days that really needed to be done. I'm glad, because my new job starts soon and I need to be ready for it.
- I played some more of my legendary/mythical Steel type Pokemon Shield playthrough earlier and had a snack. It was therapeutic.

I was just singing "We Don't Talk About Bruno," then it started playing on the radio as I was singing it. Kinda creepy lol. But it's a catchy song so I thought it was cool :)
I played acnl and kicked out Gigi (finally)
Hung out with my friends again and was introduced to someone new! They're very kind and I can't wait to get to know them more.
Made more cookies for my friends because they're obsessed with them lol

If you like that song, wait until you hear this:

- In a similar note, I'm glad that even when I'm feeling my worst my friends and everyone is there to boost me back up. That's how I know I'm associating with the right people. :giggle: 💚
I'm not sure if me making a post in the "S e n d M e m e s" thread somewhat contributed to boosting you back up, but if it does, then it makes me happy. 😊💙

I got a free phone. Well not really. The owner got rid of it because it wasn't working for them and instead of trying to fix/solve it they just went and bought a new one. They do that a lot. It's how I got their Wii U when the screen was messed up. I ordered some parts for the screen and now I have two Wii Us.

But I managed to fix their phone so now I have my own smart phone. I've had a flip phone for ages just because I usually can't justify buying big purchases like that. I scanned all of my old QR codes from NL into my NH game. So now they're in my library again.

@Midoriya That clip reminds me of Toad singing Christmas songs...

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept pretty well again last night.
- It's Friday and my last day of work for the week.
- My work day was fairly easy.
- The weather was sunny and reasonably warm again.
- I got more Cadbury Creme Eggs and mango My Mochi at the grocery store.
- My mom did really well with managing her spending today.
- I get to sleep in tomorrow and watch more of Shadows House.

Back