• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I got a free phone. Well not really. The owner got rid of it because it wasn't working for them and instead of trying to fix/solve it they just went and bought a new one. They do that a lot. It's how I got their Wii U when the screen was messed up. I ordered some parts for the screen and now I have two Wii Us.

But I managed to fix their phone so now I have my own smart phone. I've had a flip phone for ages just because I usually can't justify buying big purchases like that. I scanned all of my old QR codes from NL into my NH game. So now they're in my library again.

@Midoriya That clip reminds me of Toad singing Christmas songs...

I listened to it in full and was dying of laughter. 😂 💯

I came into a f****** disaster at work so I was basically behind the whole night. Thankfully, my friend (the other dishwasher) was there and she helped me a lot. And she hugged me afterwards, but ngl, after tonight I really needed that. I’d still be there washing dishes now if it weren’t for her, lmao.
The Los Angeles Kings managed to get a point with an overtime loss last night. It’s better than no points!
I got some hot chicken wings after work and came across this Blood Orange Brisk Iced Tea. I love orange things, so I picked it up and it’s amazing. I’m assuming it’s only for the summer because it says it’s limited edition.
A7A7C51F-BD12-4955-A446-F7AA34B40943.jpeg

I finally got Pashmina's pic in New Leaf today!! I've been talking to her daily and going overboard on her favors for months now—makes sense that she's a goat, with how stubborn she was being about it. But I've now obtained the photos of every villager who's lived in my town, which was one of my main goals! Found a nice spot in my house for her pic, too. c: I was honestly starting to worry that I was just going to have to wait until April Fool's Day to get her photo. ^^;

it’s finally spring break, besties, and today was a pretty good day!! i’m so excited to have the next 9 days off from school. ☺️☀️

went to all 3 of my classes and completed an assignment for one of them! i’m happy that i had an easy, laidback day at school before break and that i wasn’t assigned any new work!
received some surprise tbt and a sweet message from @Mr_Keroppi! thank you again. 💚
tidied up my room a bit.
did 2 new horizons trades.
cuddled with my kitten. <3
watched turning red with my mom and really enjoyed it! animated movies don’t interest me much nowadays, but this one was super cute and made me laugh! the visuals were also quite beautiful as well, and i love that it’s set in toronto!
watched taylor tomlinson’s “look at you” netflix comedy special with my mom as well and laughed a bit.

Finally, eventually, at last i found a nice denim jacket at the second hand store! Been looking for a goo time but either they are super ugly or super expensive so triple YAY YAY YAY! Also bought an embroidered shirt there. And I got myself a Poké Bowl for dinner later :)

I didn't post yesterday so yesterday I was happy about:
  • Got a load of laundry done
  • Got on the treadmill for 45 minutes
  • Read a lot
  • Got some cleaning done in my apartment
  • Took a nice nap with my kitty
  • Cooked sloppy joes/Manwich's for dinner, hadn't had them in a long time, they're so good
Today:
  • I woke up feeling good mentally and physically. I was having some cramps yesterday but they went away
  • Had a healthy breakfast, avocado toast and a banana
  • I'm getting on the treadmill again in a little while once I finish drinking my coffee
  • I weighed myself today and lost another pound, so now I'm down to 167lbs, very happy about that, eating mostly healthy and exercising/being more active is definitely paying off, I've lost about 5lbs in the past month
  • I've been feeling super motivated lately
  • I'm going to get a little more cleaning done today, mainly vacuuming my living room
  • Plan on watching the rest of Twilight (the movie series), I've seen the movies a million times and read the books several times but I bought all of them on DVD and now that I have a remote for my TV I can actually watch them again, a guilty pleasure, don't judge :)

- I got up at 5 a.m. this morning and watched Saturday morning Naruto Shippuden, which happened to be a filler flashback episode of Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke helping take care of an ostrich and a guy who wanted revenge. It was a good episode (surprisingly) and a good way to start the morning.
- Then I played Genshin Impact for around 12 hours (why I wasn't here earlier) and got a LOT of unfinished quests and things done. It was really therapeutic. I'm so, so, so close to Adventure Rank 56! Less than 6,000 adventure exp to go! :D
- I also talked to friends and had a good time.
- Lastly, I had an unknown bottle of David Beckham cologne that lasted for years, and I've received dozens of compliments from it and people asking what cologne it is. Well, unfortunately today it ran out completely, right before my new job. Maybe it's a sign though. It'll be an adventure to find another one or a brand new cologne! :D

Today I'm happy because:

- I got a decent amount of sleep last night and slept pretty deeply for some of it.
- I didn't have to work today.
- I ate a Cadbury Creme Egg and some strawberry mochi, not together.
- I was feeling rough today but my husband was very sweet to me. I love him so much! 🥰

-I woke up early this morning! (7:22 AM)
-I played ACNH and Cat Game today!
-I wrote some fanfiction! My online friends said it was very cute and fluffy.
-I ate some cookie dough (the safe-to-eat kind)! This is def a weird thing I enjoy. XD
-I had a lovely convo with my brother! Days like this are rare, we're always fighting/arguing.
-I talked with my online friends and made grilled cheese!

This one is actually from yesterday, but I neglected to post it. A coworker gave me three chocolate bars from another country. I guess she has a long distance friend that sends her candies from their country. I already ate one and it was delicious, but here’s the other one:
3CA233AC-5395-40A4-A6E1-77F8EE2B6823.jpeg
It was such a slow day at work that I actually got to leave about twenty minutes early. It’s not much, but my night was super easy and I got a lot of actual cleaning done. It’s not in my job description, but I’ll go out of my way to clean things nobody else would think to touch.
On the subject of cleaning, I had the chance to vacuum in my room last night and it feels very clean in here.
I had a very nice day at work and now I’m relaxing.

Back