• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I got to see a lot more really nice artwork of some of my faves!! ^^ Found some official art in nice quality I'd been trying to find, too.
Played through an entire island scenario in DQVII, plus some extra sidequest stuff! Mervyn and Aishe are coming along well vocation-wise, too.
I cleared the Gauntlet of Gales in Minecraft Dungeons! Had a much breezier time with this level versus Colossal Rampart. Checked out some NSO missions while I was at it, then got the remaining AC icon frames and backgrounds, and a few more villagers as well.
Also watched the first episode of GeminiTay's Afterlife SMP series with my family! 😄 It definitely had me cracking up a few times, and while I've never played modded Minecraft, I find it a lot of fun to watch.

today was a pretty uneventful start to my weekend, but it wasn’t a bad day at all!

cuddled with alize and she licked my nose, plus she even let me kiss her head and belly a few times. 🥺🖤
this pic is actually from friday, but here she is cuddling with my dad. i scribbled out his foot since it is, uh... pretty gross looking lol.
FCC89A93-1251-4D40-8925-34ACA26D21BB.jpeg
continued and finished watching euphoria! i’m happy that i finally got to watch it, and i enjoyed it a lot. waiting for s3 is gonna suck, but i’m excited to see where the show’ll go next!
tidied up my room a bit.
discovered 2 new favourite edits of one of my favourite shows.
created some more ‘chibi’ art, and i really like and am proud of how this piece turned out! i may add more to it later, but for right now i’m pretty content with it. i probably won’t be sharing it until later this month/early next month since i made it to be my spring/easter avatar for this year, but i might display it as early as later today since i really do like it. :’)

I reunited with my favorite mobile game, Cat Game! (I even have my favorite in-game cat as my current avatar!) Well I played since yesterday, but I couldn't find this thread until now. XD The last time I played was two years ago in the 7th grade, so it was nice to play again. ^^
stopppp i love that game. i actually discovered cat game a few months before new horizons came out, and it made the wait much more bearable. it’s so cute, but playing it is hard since i wanna spend all my money on it. some of those cats are just too cute to resist. 😭😂

Had a very efficient trip to the supermarket this morning. In and out in less than 2 parsecs, I mean under an hour and a half. Plus alternate side parking is suspended tomorrow and we got a parking spot on the Monday side of the street so I have no need to sit in the car with my son for an hour and a half this week. And there’s a street fair about 6 blocks away that we’ll hit up if our son wakes up at a reasonable time today. It’s shaping up to be a good Sunday, even if it’s not a lazy one.

Last edited:
I'm feeling a lot better now. Turns out I had the Stomach Virus. I think I maybe gotten it from someone while doing shopping around last week Tuesday and then Wednesday was the day my stomach started to hurt. I was sick for like 5 days straight. Next time I'm going into a shopping place I am going to put on my mask, because I was freaking out thinking I had Covid but thankfully I tested negative.

• My apartment building gave out free COVID rapid-testing kits to everyone, so I got 2 boxes with two tests in each box, that will be helpful in case I ever get sick
  • I have some stuff being delivered today
  • Started watching a cute new anime on Netflix called Kotaro Lives Alone
  • I've been reading a TON lately, and I'm so happy about that because for awhile I was having trouble focusing enough to read as much as I like
  • I've been getting on the treadmill pretty frequently, proud of myself for that
  • Got a cute video of my kitty kneading or what some call "making biscuits" in her bed :)

This is from yesterday but I didn’t get a chance to post until now.

Just about everyone around here is ready for winter to be over. Even most of the snow had melted last week. Come last Friday though and we got another several inches overnight.

On the bright side though yesterday (Saturday) I went to a Sugar Bush event (where real fresh maple syrup is made) at a conservation area. Due to the snow we had gotten the conservation area was really pretty instead of being brown and muddy.

F7A1AA6E-9B10-4A3C-A65C-1633D8BB2684.jpeg

DEC4D9E6-7FA6-47EE-ADD6-D7317A7A22EA.jpeg

Not only did they show the different ways throughout the years how maple syrup was made. Native peoples to pioneers to modern day. They also sold pancakes with maple syrup it was delicious.

- @Foreverfox Super glad that the Dallas Mavericks beat the Boston Celtics 95-92. That last three pointer by Dinwiddie was a beauty.
- I got to sleep in.
- I may be going to dinner tonight.
- I'm about to hit AR 56 in Genshin Impact (only around 2,000 adventure exp to go).
- I start my new job tomorrow.

I just want to stop by and give thanks to @Firesquids and @TheDuke55.
A couple of months ago, on New Year’s Eve I was feeling very sad about not being able to get my dream house, and it meant a lot to me that you both replied.
It was definitely not the best day for me.

Today I’m happy because………I got the house! That same house. I was starting to think it was not going to happen, but it did. 🥳
Hey that's awesome! Sometimes things just align perfectly. Glad that you were able to get your dream house! When winter is over, you should add some flowers and plants of your choice. I'm sure the original owner has some, but you can add to it as well. Gardening for your own house is a fun and rewarding hobby.

dressed up in nice, colorful clothes. went to an art museum with friends. there was an exhibit of landscape paintings that really spoke to me. i'll attach a couple of them to this post. had a delicious caramel latte. joked around with my friends, i was really missing them. we walked to and from the museum and though it was raining and we got wet, it was still nice and pretty. now i'm having dinner with mom, she made shrimp stew. tomorrow i'll get back to studying the subjects i love. in a couple of weeks i'll go rafting with my girl scout group.

1647214745158.png
1647214821999.png

dressed up in nice, colorful clothes. went to an art museum with friends. there was an exhibit of landscape paintings that really spoke to me. i'll attach a couple of them to this post. had a delicious caramel latte. joked around with my friends, i was really missing them. we walked to and from the museum and though it was raining and we got wet, it was still nice and pretty. now i'm having dinner with mom, she made shrimp stew. tomorrow i'll get back to studying the subjects i love. in a couple of weeks i'll go rafting with my girl scout group.

View attachment 433608View attachment 433609
Those are stunning paintings, I can see why they spoke to you! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! 😀

Hey that's awesome! Sometimes things just align perfectly. Glad that you were able to get your dream house! When winter is over, you should add some flowers and plants of your choice. I'm sure the original owner has some, but you can add to it as well. Gardening for your own house is a fun and rewarding hobby.
Thank you! And Definitely! It’s actually on my to do list. There’s a small little brick edging on two sides of the front of the house. I just have to see which flowers would look nice once I figure out what color to paint the house. Winter never shows in Florida, so I have all year to decide 😁

I'm happy today because:
-I went to a comic con and got to meet one of my favorite anime voice actors and bought some cool merch^^
-It's my first day of spring break since I had to take the SAT yesterday which I feel pretty good about
-I'm in the middle of a drawing I'm really happy with so far
-I decided on what character I'm going to paint next and I'm excited to start on it tomorrow!

My Shiny Politoed and her walking animation is adorable! She doesn’t clap, which is a little disappointing, but she’s a happy Pokémon.
77726FE1-B522-4E80-AF59-A888DDE896A2.jpeg

I had a nice day at work, though I didn’t get much sleep last night. I’ll try to sleep a little better tonight! Yesterday was just a weird night.
I have a package boxed up and ready to be shipped. I’ll have to go to the post office tomorrow before work.
I’m just relaxing while listening to music. I also have off work on Tuesday, so I’m excited about that.

View attachment 433608View attachment 433609

Oh wow, I love these! I always love visiting museums. 💯

Today I'm happy because:

- I didn't have to work today, which I'm especially grateful for because I only got like 4 hours of sleep last night.
- I got to watch another episode of Shadows House and the latest episode of Attack on Titan today.
- I finished reading the first book in the Wheel of Time series today.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch.

another uneventful, but decent, day for me! ☺️

got 2x nook points.
cuddled with my kitten. <3
added a friend on discord so that we can keep in touch better!
finally got to watch spider-man: no way home!!! it was a pretty good movie, and it was so nice seeing tobey maguire as peter parker and willem dafoe as the green goblin again! tobey’s spider-man movies were my childhood, so seeing the gang back together was incredibly nostalgic for me. :’)
received some lovely art of my acnh island rep from @*Sakura Miku*! tysm again!! 💙
CFE9032C-6565-4229-9588-890BA7D8A1FC.jpeg

Back