• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today was another low day but it wasn’t the worst day either:

Got some cute pictures of my kittens covered in the blanket last night ☺️

F340E453-E983-425B-AAC3-4557C12C8BA2.jpeg

0EAAB4EB-6A16-4718-911C-BE023812EF2F.jpeg

They make me so happy 🥰.

Found Jewels lying in the middle of the kitchen floor funny; it made me laugh lol.

3B23566E-CD63-462E-BFB9-942767F42159.jpeg
sorry that it is sideways 😅

Spanky followed me to the kitchen and then followed me back in my room and sat on my lap ☺️; I love her so much 🥰.

Every day I find a lot of amazing art and today is no different. Looking at art makes me really happy; I love artists’ creativity and their imagination. The art community is pretty friendly too there :).

Totally forgot to mention this yesterday, but I caught the latest episode of One Piece on Sunday morning with my family, and the animation was just so incredibly done. ;v; Absolutely stunning and a real treat to watch; great episode.
I saw a new piece of official art of one of my faves!!
The first piece of the secondhand merch I ordered (a little rubber strap charm) arrived today! It's super cute and I'm totally thrilled with it. 😭
I got to play Pokemon Legends: Arceus for a while! I made it to Fifth Star rank, calmed the frenzied noble Kleavor, caught Alpha Bibarel (and a random Alpha Bidoof ahahaha), and returned a few player satchels!
I was able to buy one of my dream collectibles, the Sheep Plush, today!! 💜
Spent some time winding down this evening with Happy Home Designer, and managed to get three more homes done!
Also snuck in some time to play DQVIII and wrap up the section of the story I was in, and got a little more reading in as well. ^^

It's 1:30am so my day hasn't really started yet but for yesterday:

• I stopped the medication that had bad side effects that were making me physically sick, and I'm feeling a lot better today :)
  • I got a lot of reading done today
  • A very kind member here checked in to see how I was doing since I was feeling really sick Sunday night ❤️

For later once my day starts:
  • I'm having scrambled eggs, toast and strawberry milk for breakfast! Really looking forward to it :)
  • Some of my requests are in at the library so I can go pick those up
  • I have time to get a lot of cleaning done in my apartment
  • I'm going to take a couple of walks

I've just booked to see Downton Abbey: A New Era on Monday and looking to book Dr Strange: Multiverse of Madness in the coming weeks. Two good films coming up in a time when the rules around wearing masks indoors and social distancing is starting to become a distant memory... for now.

EDIT: I've also just bought this gorgeous Scarlet Witch top which I can't stop looking at. 😍

Last edited:
I've just booked to see Downton Abbey: A New Era on Monday and looking to book Dr Strange: Multiverse of Madness in the coming weeks. Two good films coming up in a time when the rules around wearing masks indoors and social distancing is starting to become a distant memory... for now.

EDIT: I've also just bought this gorgeous Scarlet Witch top which I can't stop looking at. 😍
I’m going to see the Downtown Abbey a New Era soon I don’t know when but I’m excited :)

-I played Cat Game and got a lot of crafting done thanks to the 1-minute crafting bonus! I also got the Common Rose cat. :D
-I finished season 3 (and the entirety) of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants! I thoroughly enjoyed it, I wonder if more season/episodes will be made... I hope so!
-I'm downloading some FNF mods and I can't wait to play! For nostalgic purposes, also I only have like six mods.

Time to report all the daily happys from the past week -
  • One of my dear friends @Dunquixote helped me accomplish a lineup that almost became impossible because I severely miscalculated one of the dates on the brand new 2022 Easter Eggs. I can't express my gratitude enough to you 🥺💞
  • Another lovely friend @Kirbyz made a sudden yet wonderful return to the forum! 💖💖💖
  • I recently re-watched HTTYD (How to Train Your Dragon) on Netflix, one of if not my all time favorite Dreamworks movie, along with HTTYD 2 and 3 of course. How do I STILL not own a Toothless plushie?? 🖤🖤🖤 I haven't found the perfect one yet, that's why lol
  • I finished a couple of art commissions. I'm very pleased at myself seeing how much I'm getting better at drawing clothes/accessories and just animals and poses/expressions in general 🥰🐾
  • I'm overall happy for a ton of friends and their accomplishments, including @xSuperMario64x @Firesquids @Venti @S.J. @KittenNoir and @Mr_Keroppi
  • I requested a full meal from @King koopa's art restaurant and man did it hit the spot! 🥰 I loved how he drew my OCs and even surprised me with a drawing of two of my favorite Pokémon, Bulbasaur and Oshawott! His art is on a whole other level and I seriously recommend it! 🤩 watching him improve more and more has been so inspiring ☺️🌷
  • I had some extra crispy pepperoni pizza the other day after a long shift at work <3 hell yeah
  • I've been listening to a ton of my favorite songs/music
  • My spouse showed me a video of an adorably chubby hamster squeezing inside a teeny bottle just to stuff its cheeks with seeds 😍 he always knows how to make me smile 🥰💞
  • The trees around my neighborhood are slowly getting their green leaves back 🌳💚 by mid May they should be fully grown!
  • I saw some sparrows splashing around in a pond after it had rained the other night <3
  • I've been generally in a good mood, even around customers at my job lol
  • I did feel bummed about something a few days ago but it's been resolved now.
  • An anime on Netflix, "Tiger and Bunny" surprised my spouse and I by randomly having a season 2 available, so we spent this past weekend binge watching it.
  • I usually sleep like crap but these past few nights I've slept pretty soundly which is always nice.
  • Last Friday was Black Friday in April for me because a Black Feather was gifted to me by a very special someone!! 🖤🖤🖤 I don't owe you a soul, do I?? 😂 And I'm sure I didn't sign a deal with the devil.... okay I admit it: I prayed to Giratina every night for one lmaooo

-I can't wait to play Cat Game later! I'm currently anticipating the Bubble Tea event, I even saved a premium key and a legendary decor! Also I got all the prizes for the current Metamorphosis event anyways.
-I found this FNF cover that I really like! It's Tankman (one of my favorite characters) singing Faucet (one of my favorite songs), I've been listening to it on repeat for a while now.
-I think we're gonna have spaghetti for supper, I can't wait to eat!
-I had a cup of hot chocolate earlier!

Today has been rough but there are a few things that made me happy:

@Kirbyz returned! Happy to now be able to pick up where we left off after Camp TBT ☺️.

I heard back from a mod I contacted on discord; was panicking all day because I was worried about their response. They were extremely kind and understanding. They are always really nice; I just couldn’t help worrying about disappointing them or something silly.

Spanky just being cute and giving me kisses, nibbles, purring and going in her tent ☺️. I don’t know what I’d do without my kitties. Even if my whole day was bad, they give me some reason to be happy ☺️.

- I had another fantastic day.
- Work went well.
- My partner was sweet to me.
- I did some house cleaning. It made the house look better and made me feel better! :D
- I got some pictures of our third cat, Pippi, finally (she's a Hemingway cat, so she has extra toes)!

gRr65Qz.jpg

EsMmKO3.jpg

• I did an animal crossing trade with a member here earlier, got a stack of giant clams that I needed to craft a shell fountain because I am trying to get Zucker to move into my island and that is one of his requests. Very thankful for that :)
  • Also speaking of Zucker, I designed his vacation home yesterday in HHP and fell in love with him, I was like yes I need him to move onto my island, I'm gonna have to buy his amiibo card sometime, but then I checked this big thing of random ACNH amiibo NFC cards I got online like a year ago (not official amiibo, but work the same), just out of curiosity in case he was in there, and he was!! So I'm working on having him move in. Now I'll have two octopi on my island, Octavian and Zucker. I'm so excited!!! :D I'll have to see who else I have in those NFC amiibo cards, I may have more I like I didn't realize
  • I took a nap with my cat, also I caught a picture of her stealing a paper towel roll today, she's a little thief lol
  • My motivation for playing ACNH has been rekindled, I was burnt out for awhile but I'm feeling that spark of joy and inspiration again to play

Attachments

• 279222831_5374020995942533_4868479285478082812_n.jpg
    279222831_5374020995942533_4868479285478082812_n.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 8
Today I'm happy because:

- I slept pretty well last night.
- I'm still feeling a bit sick, but not as bad as yesterday.
- The weather was nice again today.
- I saw the bunny in my backyard again while I was working.
- I had the afternoon free from meetings and started to get my work caught up.
- I had a delicious dinner of mac and cheese, mashed potatoes with gravy, and an apple pie.
- I'm really enjoying the book I'm reading.
- My husband showed me this adorable little catfish creature in FFXIV today and he made me smile!
8c8140d419320dd028a6413cca52c6fc4f93cf98_400_400.jpg

Since its been over a month since the incident of me being in the hospital. I have fully recovered, my blood sugar levels have gone back to normal (my diabetic nurse told me to no longer take insulin), still gotta monitor to my blood sugar since they told my A1C levels were high around 10.6 but they told me that will drop in the next 3 months as long as I keep my diet under control. So yeah I feel so much better.

Since its been over a month since the incident of me being in the hospital. I have fully recovered, my blood sugar levels have gone back to normal (my diabetic nurse told me to no longer take insulin), still gotta monitor to my blood sugar since they told my A1C levels were high around 10.6 but they told me that will drop in the next 3 months as long as I keep my diet under control. So yeah I feel so much better.

Hey, that's fantastic! We're so glad you're feeling better and getting back to healthy levels. Continue to keep up the good work. 😤 :D

The Los Angeles Kings and Nashville Predators have both clinched playoff spots tonight. I can’t wait for the playoff hockey. I root for the Predators when they aren’t playing the Kings.
1536B393-453B-4B79-97D5-5FD96142E89F.jpeg
The living room is super clean. It feels good inside because I’m the person that cleaned it, lol. I finally got the chance to vacuum last night like I was going to.
Although I am working tomorrow, I’m enjoying playing XBOX. I got a free trial of a streaming service to watch the premiere of “Help! I’m in a secret relationship!” I’m a huge fan of dating shows like this, especially Catfish. I enjoyed the episode. Now, I have a week of hockey games to watch. It’s a great feeling.

Back