• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Another part of my secondhand merch order arrived! It came in the original blind box and everything, which I'm also happy about because the box art is really cute too. 💕
I finished the chapter I was on in volume 9 of Durarara!!; looks like I'm about a third of the way through now.
Got to play DQVIII for a little while, and also read a chapter in Dairoku today!

• My sister's cat Maybelle, pictured below, is coming to live with me tomorrow! I'm so glad she's coming to me and not to some random people or a shelter, I think she will be very happy here. I am going to keep her and Mustachio in separate rooms at first so they can get used to each other's smell before they meet face to face. :)
  • I slept good, really needed it
  • I'm on day 2 of trying to get Zucker to move into my island via amiibo, can't wait till he moves in! But I'll have to decide who to get rid of for him to replace.
  • The headache I had when I woke up today went away
  • I'm going to get some cleaning done today
  • About to have another cup of coffee!
  • My cat Mustachio woke me up by purring and cuddling and licking my nose as usual, she always wakes me up that way in the morning so she can have her breakfast :)

Attachments

• 277747792_5198351800228860_5685398919373991692_n.jpg
    277747792_5198351800228860_5685398919373991692_n.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 4
two things:
- listening to 90s country gives me a feeling of joy that I can't even describe (especially this song)
- might not feeling the best today but I'm grateful to be alive and able to spend another day enjoying and appreciating all the things I love most :blush:

• ran through the car wash and deep cleaned my car's interior today (which makes me irrationally happy for whatever reason) and got a code for a free wash which I'll give to my husband for his car :3
  • sleep is rough but just happy to be off and go at my own pace today
  • I saw some ducks today...which feels pretty vital

-@/Mr_Keroppi made me a new, K.K.-themed sig and I love it so much! 🥰
-I listened to a lot of FNF songs/covers, right now I'm listening to Genocide!
-I made a lot of progress in Cat game!
-I did some reading!
-I ate spaghetti for supper!
-I had a cup of hot chocolate!
-I baked a cake and it was pretty good!
-I played a bit of FNF today!

Today I'm happy because:

- I'm feeling a little better today than I was yesterday.
- I had periods where I slept really deeply last night.
- I was able to take the morning off from work to get some more rest.
- I cancelled my massage therapy appointment so I didn't have to go out at all today.
- I spent the afternoon doing easy tasks for work and got caught up on a lot of little things that are never given priority.
- I got the tracking number for my husband's birthday present and it's arriving this Saturday. That's quicker than I thought.
- I saw the bunny in my backyard again this afternoon.
- I had ice cream for dessert tonight.

• I saw a few bunnies on my walk to class today! I didn't even know we had them on campus!
  • Finished my most annoying final today - I still have a presentation and a few tests but at least I'm done with my public speaking class!
  • Got some chocolate from a vending machine as a reward for myself after class ~
  • Took a good nap
  • Gayle gave me the flower bed PWP after I wrote my daily post in the "what did you accomplish in your town today" post!
  • Aaaaaand I'm about to go grab some gingerbread cookies and a coffee (even though it's late in my time zone)

haven’t been too active these past couple days as i’ve really been struggling a lot. i’m trying to get back on track, though, and i’ve still got quite a few things to be happy about. :’) 💗 also, sorry for spamming ya’ll’s notifications LOL.

monday (04/25)
did some self-care.
slept on my side for the first time since my teeth extractions! i wasn’t planning on doing it anytime soon, but i guess i rolled over during the night because that’s the position i woke up in haha. it wasn’t uncomfortable at all, though, so i’m glad that i’m able to do it comfortably since sleeping on my back is just… not it lol.
my amazing friend @Kirbyz finally returned to tbt!! i’ve missed them so, so much, ya’ll have no idea. 😭💗
read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
discovered a couple new favourite tiktoks and watched one that made me laugh.

yesterday (04/26)
my dad picked me up some things i needed when he went to the store.
did some self-care.
dealt with and solved a difficult and stressful situation on my own for the first time!! i’m still so proud of myself. <33
read 2 new fanfics, one of which i really, really enjoyed! it’s definitely a new favourite of mine. 😄
went to class for the first time since my teeth extractions, completed an activity for one of my classes, and my philosophy teacher even said hi to me for once while doing attendance (she doesn’t engage her online students much lmao).
watched a tiktok that made me laugh.
got 2x nook points in the NSO app.

today (04/27)
did some self-care.
discovered a new favourite tiktok.
read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
cuddled with alize, and she let me kiss her head and face a bunch. <33
had my follow-up appointment with the dentist today, and she said that the extraction sites look good and are healing! chewing food is also slowly getting easier, and sleeping on my side is much more comfortable than it was on monday!
my mom and i saw a groundhog on the way home from the dentist!! i sadly couldn’t get a picture of him as i was in a moving vehicle, but he was so cute!! fat as ****, though LMAO.
my mom picked me up a few things from the store, and she bought me a smoothie from booster juice as well! i was also able to drink it through a straw without any problems. :’)
tidied up my room a bit.
started talking to my best, closest friend again after taking an almost 3-week-long mental health break (not because of them!! our mental health just gets really bad sometimes to the point that socializing is hard, so when that happens we take a break from talking until we’re in a better mindset and feel better). i’ve honestly missed them so, so much, and talking to them again has already started to make me feel better.
i think i may have received a sign from my late kitty today. the grief was really bad yesterday/early this morning, especially since she’s been gone almost 6 months now, and in the car a song on the radio came on that had the lyrics “it’s been 6 months since i saw you” which?? is very likely just a coincidence, but idk. thinking of it as a sign from her makes me feel better, so i’m sticking with it lmao. 🖤

- I got some pictures of our third cat, Pippi, finally (she's a Hemingway cat, so she has extra toes)!

gRr65Qz.jpg

EsMmKO3.jpg
oh, she’s so beautiful!! 🥺🧡

I finished all the sketches for the pfp requests I took! ^^ They've been a lot of fun to work on.
Yet another part of my secondhand merch order arrived today, and much earlier than expected! This seller even included a little "thank you" doodle of the character I was buying merch of?? 😭 I'm just beyond thrilled. I'm not expecting the last couple things I ordered until sometime in June though, ahaha.
Some of my Nintendo gold points were expiring at the end of this month, so I was looking for something cheap to use them on, and found Cattails on sale!! I'd been thinking about getting it for some time now, so I'm really happy with how everything worked out. Only cost me about $5 in the end, which seems like a really good deal to me.
I played Dairoku for a little while today! Wasn't able to finish a whole chapter, but two of my faves got some screentime, so I'm well pleased.
I also got to wind down with some Pokémon Legends: Arceus this evening! I caught up with some of the new requests I could do, recovered some more player satchels, and managed to catch a terrifying, awe-inspiring, breathtakingly majestic... alpha Wurmple and alpha Buneary.

• My sister is bringing her cat to live with me in about 15 minutes, she took her to the vet first for a checkup. The vet said she's in really good shape. She's 13 years old, 9.4lbs, they said she could stand to gain a tiny bit of weight but other than that she's doing good. Here's a pic of her at the vet today
  • I had McDonald's yesterday! A big Mac, fries, and a Coke. It was sooo delicious!!
Post automatically merged:

Some of my Nintendo gold points were expiring at the end of this month, so I was looking for something cheap to use them on, and found Cattails on sale!! I'd been thinking about getting it for some time now, so I'm really happy with how everything worked out. Only cost me about $5 in the end, which seems like a really good deal to me.

Cattails is really fun!! :)

Attachments

• 279425913_5379998675344765_8926854462341305705_n.jpg
    279425913_5379998675344765_8926854462341305705_n.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 4
- I'm glad the week is almost over.
- Only a week to go until my birthday.
- I managed to set some boundaries with my family.
- Have been getting better sleep recently.
- My partner has been sweet to me today.
- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks take on the Utah Jazz in game 6 tonight in Utah with a 3-2 series lead. If we win this game, we'll advance!! It'll be on TNT at 9 p.m. CST (geez, what's up with these late games?). :D

My morning was pretty good so far! :D
♡ I ate this cereal that I really like! I don't know what it's called, but it's like cornflakes with oats and granola. Tasty, and also healthy!
♡ I found this cool FNF cover and I like it, it's Taki and Nikusa singing Genocide! This makes me pretty happy 'cause Genocide is one of my favorite songs, and there aren't many covers of it. And I just noticed Sarvente chilling in the background. XD
♡ Got a good night's sleep!
♡ Played a bit of Cat Game!

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks take on the Utah Jazz in game 6 tonight in Utah with a 3-2 series lead. If we win this game, we'll advance!! It'll be on TNT at 9 p.m. CST (geez, what's up with these late games?). :D
Fingers crossed they take the W! That means it's not on til 10 my time. I definitely won't be able to watch it all. It sucks! I feel like it's been forever since I've gotten to watch a full game of theirs!

Opening night in 30 minutes!! I haven't performed in a while so I'm really excited :)
Post automatically merged:

Team Utah Jazz over here. (I mean I do live there soooo) Wishing both teams good luck, though!

From the last two days, I had some nice chats with @Kirbyz @Aquilla ☺️ @S.J. ; @KittenNoir showed me another picture of her adorable kitty ☺️💜.

I just got a unit that I wanted from a free ticket in a game. The unit’s sprite and cg is probably the worst/ugliest in the game but it is a good unit in spite being locked to one element (i might be the only one who thinks the cg is ugly though 😅). Good units makes me happy, though I wish the sprite was better at the very least. Hoping I get lucky in another game that I play; will post again if I do or wait until tomorrow :).

My mom caught spanky sleeping in the plant again.

C02AA256-F689-4D30-8069-2BE2AB7A01D6.jpeg
9965E1BF-6207-4460-ADDC-0A5783907745.jpeg

“Wut do you want human?” 👁👁

sorry the pictures are flipped.

Today I'm happy because:

- I got some decent sleep again last night.
- I saw the bunny in the backyard again multiple times.
- @Mr_Keroppi sent me a nice message and a few TBT to brighten my day!
- My husband's birthday gift arrived in my state. It should be here on Saturday as scheduled.
- My dog was being very cute and booped my nose with his earlier today.
- Tomorrow is Friday and I'm taking the afternoon off work!

Back