• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today has been a fantastic birthday!

- It was nice and sunny outside.

- Got lots of birthday wishes from my family, friends, and TBT friends, as well as others.

- Going to have dinner with my family soon.

- Going to the Mavs playoff game tomorrow.

- My partner has been super sweet to me today.

- Pippi was sweet and napped on my bed.

- My work wished me happy birthday a lot.

- Got to play some video games as well.

- Feeling great! :D

• Maybelle likes her new bowtie collar! And I think it looks adorable :)
  • maybellebowtie.jpg

• I got an appointment set up for Mustachio to get all her shots/vaccinations, get spayed. It will all be done in one appointment. It's for June 16th.
  • Got an appointment set up for my root canal

It's been a very long stressful day but @Mr_Keroppi brightened my day by randomly donating some bells to be along with a very nice message, thank you so much!

Poofesure uploaded a new video, I can't wait to watch it! :D
every day he uploads a new video is a great day, he already got a perfect game in switch sports bowling lol what a legend 😭

was going through more stuff in the basement and I still haven't found my pink DSi or my chipmunk plush BUT I did find:
- a lot of lego Spongebob and lego Pirates stuff
- some clothes for my stuffed animals from when I was a kid
- more loose legos including a heckin bus
- a little Swiper figurine from when I was a kid (yes, the fox from Dora, I normally wouldn't care but I'm a fox fanatic lol)
- a paperback copy of The Sorcerer's Stone (which is funny bc I've been thinking abt reading the Harry Potter books and I just happen to own the first one hehe)
- a music book I've been looking for for a while
if I have more energy tomorrow I might go back and look through some more stuff. I'd like to know if my old keyboard from when I was 6 years old is still down there, as far as I know we never got rid of it.

also tomorrow is my second interview and I reeeeeally hope I get the job 🤞

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept very deeply again last night.
- The weather was beautiful again today.
- I still have a few seasonal allergy symptoms, but overall I'm feeling much better.
- I went into the office today and got to chat with my boss. I also enjoyed a peaceful lunch break and got to take a walk in the afternoon.
- The tire pressure light in my car has stopped malfunctioning on its own. I was going to make an appointment to take it to the dealership because it was blinking even though the tires were full, but it's acting normal now. 🤷‍♀️
- I received a kind message and a few bells from @Mr_Keroppi to brighten my day. 🐸
- I tried some of Popeye's Wildberry Beignets for dessert tonight and they were delicious.
- I have a pretty quiet day of work tomorrow with only a few meetings so I'm hoping to get caught up on some stuff.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend!

Another good day today despite not getting as much sleep as I wanted last night.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and won a one-hour race event that was tough to do thanks to a tuning setup I found online. In fact, I ended up destroying the competition and lapped some of my opponents. I would later on go do some time trials with various cars.
  • I played Metroid Dread again! I got a couple more powerups and defeated a boss that took me a few retries to do so. I was initially stuck from where I left off, so I'm glad that I eventually found my way through. It's almost as if this game is guiding me where to go even though it doesn't really tell me.
  • I got an email notification from my library that the 9th volume of The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess manga is ready for pickup! While they don't have the final two books yet since they're still pretty new, it'll only be a matter of time before they'll get ahold of one. I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow and read it!
  • Feel free to skip this point. While I was driving somewhere, I spotted a Toyota GR 86 parked near the streets! Not only is this the 30th unique car I've spotted this year, but this also marks the 140th car in my identified cars list since starting sometime last year. Out of all of them, 108 cars have appeared in a Gran Turismo game (and one from Mario Kart 8 which is the Mercedes-Benz GLA lol). It's an interesting list in general even though a lot of them are Japanese and American. I sometimes wonder how different the list would be if I were to live in other parts of the world. I'd probably have more chances spotting more brands such as Renault, Citroen, Lotus, Opel, Holden (which is defunct, unfortunately), and maybe TVR if I'm lucky. They don't exist here in Canada as far as I know. But yeah, I'm just talking out of my head here. 😅
  • It's nothing much, but I'm happy that the fuel economy of the car I drive in real life is slowly improving again. I noticed it took a hit when winter rolled around, and I didn't even change up my driving style.
  • I made more progress in my art project for the umpteenth time! It feels good.

@Venti I knew your birthday was coming up, but forgot the date. Hope it was a good one and that you enjoy your b-day meal and whatever kind of cool gifts you get! If you did, what kind of cake and or desert did you get?

I might be a bit sore from doing it, but I was able to dig out a bunch of big rocks in the woods near my house. I used them to create a rock barrier around my garden. It was a lot of work, but it looks great now!

@Dunquixote It's great to have the house to yourself! I know that I enjoyed it when my parents went on vacation back then. I remember buying a few different preowned games one time they did that during Summer and it was a lot of fun just swapping out the different games and binging on them.

I did not know you were doing art commissions. That sounds really cool! I'm sure you will do fine! I gotta check your works out, it's been a while since I hopped by the art category.

@Venti I knew your birthday was coming up, but forgot the date. Hope it was a good one and that you enjoy your b-day meal and whatever kind of cool gifts you get! If you did, what kind of cake and or desert did you get?

Just had a nice roast dinner and then a slice of german chocolate cake for dessert! It had coconut pieces in it and was really good. 🤤

I also got three nice dress shirts for work.

I don't ask for anything though. I like surprises, but I never ask for anything. And that's because the most important thing to me in my life are all of the people I've met both online and in real life! 😁

I was able to make some more progress on my pfp requests! ^^
@/Mr_Keroppi sent me some tbt and another really nice message! Thank you again!
I got to play some more DQVIII this evening! I... might be getting sidetracked by the sidequests again ahaha, but I've caught up with the Cameron's Codex challenges so far, and made it through Rank D in the Monster Arena!
I was one of the winners of @/Venti's super generous birthday tbt giveaway!! 😭 This was a really wonderful note to wrap up my day on.

i am absolutely exhausted right now, but i had quite a good day today! definitely one of the nicest days i’ve had in a while. 😊

impulsively went to see doctor strange in the multiverse of madness in theatres with my mom! i was a bit confused at times as i’ve never really watched any other marvel shows or movies except for spider-man ones lol, so i had no idea who any of the characters making cameos were, but i still enjoyed it! elizabeth olsen was definitely the highlight of the movie for me, though (and was lowkey the reason why i wanted to see it in the first place). 😄
cuddled with alize. <33 we cuddled for a bit when i got up and while my parents were out, but she was especially cuddly when i got home from the movie. she’s not used to me going out, so i think she missed me. 🥺
got high. getting high after a nice night out is definitely a great way to end a day. 👍🏻
my mom ordered me a jack skellington t-shirt and a harley quinn t-shirt!! i especially love the jack skellington one, but i’m super excited for and happy about them both!!
8E3E87F9-F36E-4F40-9A0B-2C0DE1FB94F8.jpeg
E3C784C7-5796-455A-8211-CD57E06B8C92.jpeg
watched absolute power on netflix with my mom when we got home, since apparently seeing one movie with her wasn’t enough. 🤣 it might’ve been because i was high, but i actually enjoyed it a lot more than i thought i would!
got rid of some of the garbage in my room and threw it down the garbage chute.
tomorrow’s friday!!

Last edited:
Panda's happy report 🐼💞

Even though it's Friday today, probably the most annoyingly stressful day at the workplace, I have another co-worker helping me out which is always appreciated. The weather was so sunny and clear yesterday but today it's raining. A nice change of pace and a chance for the trees to drink up some refreshing nourishment 🌳 the trees are looking so lush and green now, I love it 🥰

Yesterday I had time to draw something nice for Mother's Day. Something about listening to music just puts me in the mood to draw 💖 I think because, in my mind, I'm transported to a place that represents what I'm listening to, which is usually something like a sunflower field if it's a summer-y song. One of my favorite styles of music is waltz.

I received a very lovely message from the sweet @Mr_Keroppi 🐸💚 thank you for sharing some happiness with me!

At work, I made myself a delicious drink: strawberry dragon fruit lemonade with tons of liquid sugar. Well I'm most likely down the road to diabetes but I can never quit sweets/sugary drinks, but I like to think I'm balancing it out with water but I can guarantee that ain't doing **** for me lol

My request for the entire weekend off was granted 👍🏽

My favorite YouTuber recently uploaded a new video of his Monster Rancher 2 playthrough 🐾💞 I love his content. I could watch his old stuff again and again and never get tired of it.

I'm overall happy for several friends 🥰💖

Happy that I saw the new Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness movie yesterday night. Showtime at 9 40 and it was fun. I give it a 4.5/5. The America whoever character I didn't really like which is why I rated it that.

Also, have a new plant I'm taking care of for a little while. First time taking care of a tree.

I've been feeling kinda unwell today but a few good things have happened:
my second interview this morning went really well, once again! given the way the interview ended I would say I have a pretty darned good change of getting the job 😁
started a new drawing this evening!
had some pizza, breadsticks, and cinnamon sticks for dinner :p
went window-shopping for a bit at walmart (not an ideal place to window-shop but whatever). I got to see some neat Lego Super Mario sets! I also got a new stick of deodorant and some shampoo/conditioner made specifically for wavy hair, I'd like to try it out since my hair is naturally wavy.
got some of my favorite candy to snack on, I'm especially excited about the Nerds gummy clusters since I haven't had any for a while.
got to play Super Mario World some more and a few really funny things happened 😂

also something that I'm sad about today (off topic but I have to bring it up, it's not quite WBY material but I'm still sad abt it), there was a Lego Super Mario set I saw like a year ago that had a lego whomp and I remember being so happy abt it but I didn't get it cause I wasn't sure if I wanted the whole set (I think it was like $20), didn't get it but I just found out today that they've been "retiring" older sets so like how the heck am I supposed to get him now lol 😭 😭

@Merielle I never played DQ8, but I've always wanted to try the HD version on the Switch. I think it's 11? I totally get it. Some games have really fun side-quests. Like Fallout has some of the best sidequests to get sidetracked with, but the main story is usually not as engaging as just exploring and finding another location or hole in the wall. Glad you're having fun with it!

@xara Glad you enjoyed the movie. That's one I really want to see, but my backlog of Marvel movies is kind of piling up. My sister and I watch them together and we try to watch it by when they released. It's great that you were able to spend some bonding time with Alize! I always like it when my kittens decide to spend some time in my room or my bed.

@LittleMissPanda Enjoy your weekend off from work, you deserve it! I really need one of those soon to lol. My place of work schedule me every day next week.

@xSuperMario64x Nice job! It's always great when you nail down a interview. I'd suggest resting your mind on it over the weekend (since you probably won't hear from them until next week at the earliest) and treat yourself to something nice and or that you enjoy doing. I've had to do that to distract myself from overthinking about an interview or whatever. Way to go!

Some of the stuff I ordered to finish my various projects will be arriving tomorrow or sometime over the weekend. I also got one of the deliveries today.

After work I hauled some pretty and smooth stones to my house. They will look very nice as barriers around my different gardens and trees. I might pick up some tomorrow or sometime soon. They were free, so that's always nice!

That drink sounds delicious! I’m with you on there; I can’t quit my pop or fruit drinks 😭. Hang in there, Panda with the work🍀💜; I hope things slow down soon and that you can relax and have fun 🙂.

I hope you feel better tomorrow 🍀💜. I’m sorry to hear that about that lego set :(. i can relate; I missed out on so many things because of hesitation or no money. Maybe you can find it on ebay or google places that sell lego sets? 🍀🤞

Today was pretty good in spite getting very little sleep aside from a nap :). Last night I redownloaded a gacha game and saw they were having a collab with one of my favorite games. I ended up re rolling today; not too long ago I got the second unit. i got the first collab unit really quick and a second copy (which i needed for shards to help max he character). I kept trying to get more copies of it since you need about 600 shards to max the character, but I didn’t get anymore. i have I think one more step in the step up to do. I decided to stop pulling after i got enough to pull and pulled on the other character’s banner; I got her on that first step :D. Now to get 600 shards for both characters before the collab ends 😅. Help! lol

I saw some more updates on the kitten that a woman had adopted and her cat and the kitten are now bonding ☺️. The kitten looked like it thought the other cat was its mom cat 🥺. It just melted my heart ☺️.

Today I'm happy because:

- It's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend!
- I slept really deeply again last night and I get to sleep in tomorrow.
- I watched the bunny in my backyard while I was working.
- I bought a cake for my mom for Mother's Day. She loves cake so I hope it'll be a nice surprise.

@xSuperMario64x Sorry to ping you again, but I didn't catch your bottom post. Have you tried looking up Ebay? If it's retired, your best bet is looking online for places like Ebay. Or maybe try something like local facebook marketplace.

There's a few on Ebay listed right now for around $20. And one is selling it for $13. I'd just do some research on the seller first to make sure you're dealing with a trustworthy account.

I hope you feel better tomorrow 🍀💜. I’m sorry to hear that about that lego set :(. i can relate; I missed out on so many things because of hesitation or no money. Maybe you can find it on ebay or google places that sell lego sets? 🍀🤞
@xSuperMario64x Sorry to ping you again, but I didn't catch your bottom post. Have you tried looking up Ebay? If it's retired, your best bet is looking online for places like Ebay. Or maybe try something like local facebook marketplace.

There's a few on Ebay listed right now for around $20. And one is selling it for $13. I'd just do some research on the seller first to make sure you're dealing with a trustworthy account.
I appreciate the replies ☺️ I prob will look on ebay and see if I can find it. wish I could've grabbed it up when I had the chance though 😅😅

The last couple rubber strap charms from my secondhand merch shopping spree arrived today! Way earlier than expected too, since the estimated delivery was for mid-to-late June. They look great and I'm really happy with them! ^^ The seller threw in a pretty bonus sticker of some yellow roses too; I'll have to find something to do with it.
Got to work on my pfp requests some more!
My dad tested negative for covid, thank goodness! Looks like his symptoms are probably just due to the pollen, but this was a huge relief.
I played some more Pokémon Legends: Arceus today! I calmed Ursaluna, and I'm looking forward to some more treasure hunting next time.
My mom decided to make some brownies late this evening! Can't wait to have some tomorrow—I held off on having any tonight since I wasn't sure I'd sleep well if I ate one this late. 😅

Back