• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

My friend with severe mental illnesses is finally opening up to me and trusting me.
I slept very well last night and pretty much had a stress-free day.
I got paid from work today via direct deposit and it was a lot of money.
I watched a few episodes of MHA this evening.

@Foreverfox

The Mavs did it! They beat the unbeatable Suns for the birthday game I went to and won 103-94, making the series 2-1 Suns!!! 🤩

SEGEqOS.jpg

BineGCV.jpg
I think you should attend the remaining home games lol. Perhaps you're their lucky charm! I barely watch basketball, but I'm lowkey hoping that the Mavericks advance since you keep rooting for them over the past few months. How was the experience for you?

Yesterday:
- I bought some items I've been wanting to buy for a while! This included some wireless earbuds (cheap ones), I was low key concerned they'd be bad quality or not work bc they were cheap, but they work great and I'm so happy with them! It beats spending £50+ on airpods.

- I also got some waterproof chelsea boots,, I've been wanting a pair of these because it rains so gd much where I live but I still wanna look stylish in the rain without ruining my more expensive shoes yk??

Today:
- This might sound weird, but I'm so, so happy I started my period today. I lost it for a year due to being underweight, and its only recently come back. The week leading up to my period is usually when I feel the worst, so I'm usually very happy when I finally get it. It also means I probably won't get my period when I go on my trip next month, which is great.

- Felt great after having a bath and using some new body care items I got including a coconut body scrub and moisturizing lotion!

- My brother came over for dinner and my mum's making homemade soup 😌

• I wasn't able to get the store this weekend but my sister went and picked up the stuff on my list and dropped them off for me so I'm really thankful for that!
  • I'm having a toasted English muffin with butter right now and it's amazing, I have been craving them for like a week, so delicious!
  • I got quite a bit of cleaning done today
  • Today has been more peaceful than the last few days and I managed to get some fairly decent sleep
  • I bought two games for my Xbox One (Stardew Valley and Minecraft) I already have Stardew Valley on my Switch but I wanted it on my Xbox because I don't connect my Nintendo Switch the the TV, I just play handheld mode and keep my Xbox One X hooked up. It will be fun to play Stardew on the big screen
  • My sister said she's going to bring me some of the carnitas she's cooking

I've been feeling pretty unmotivated this past week unfortunately :( I think its maybe because I was working too hard previously and didn't give myself any proper breaks so now I'm just exhausted and am procrastinating a lot of work. I have a paper due on monday and I've barely started :(

I think you should attend the remaining home games lol. Perhaps you're their lucky charm! I barely watch basketball, but I'm lowkey hoping that the Mavericks advance since you keep rooting for them over the past few months. How was the experience for you?

LMAO, I would if I had the money to! I paid for the tickets and they were not cheap at all (with tickets and parking altogether it was over $500), nor am I rich. Definitely got our money's worth though.

I am hoping they do as well. The experience was such a blast that I could barely sit still in my seat (also probably because I finished off the german chocolate cake from the day before and was having severe anxiety 😅 )!!!

Here's hoping they can win again tomorrow and even the series. :D

I got to watch Poofesure's new video earlier and I'm currently binge watching NerdECrafter :)
the lineart on my drawing was a bit tedious but it's done and I'm currently working on coloring!
got to chat a bit with @Shellzilla_515 and he's doing some pretty awesome exciting stuff!!
a family friend is out of town for the week so we're dog-sitting for her, and her dog is like the only dog I've seen that my golden bean will actually tolerate so that makes me happy! they actually play together a lot it's really cute.
I finally have a little extra money, I'm gonna hold off on getting Wii Party for now bc it's lotsa $$$ (relatively speaking) so I'm gonna look for that lego set I mentioned yesterday 😁
my kitten is being quite lovey dovey this evening, she might be a pain but I really do love her sm <333

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- It was cold and rainy, which doesn't make me happy, but I turned on the heat and I'm happy that I didn't have to go anywhere today.
- A package that got delivered to the wrong house was returned to us today. Hurray for good neighbors!
- I had a really nice, relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog.
- My dog was being extra snuggly and cute today.
- I got to watch another episode of Bridgerton and Spy x Family.
- I talked to my mom and we're bringing her over to our house to spend some time together for Mother's Day tomorrow. I hope we can make her day enjoyable.

A custom amiibo that I ordered arrived today. It's from the series Mother 3 and I think it looks great for being handpainted. Looks official with the nice box it came in. Some of the stuff I ordered to finish my gardens arrived today. The remainder should arrive tomorrow or Monday. I'm hoping to be able to revive some trees that I planted that are slowly dying.

b.jpg20220507_164541.jpg

-I hung out with my younger brother for his birthday tomorrow. We ate at a new Italian restaurant that just opened a few weeks ago. It was very good. I expected it to be just average Italian food, but it was kind of like Olive Garden imo.
-I bought my mother some purple flowers and made her a card for Mother's Day. She hates when we get her store-bought cards, so I made her one myself.
-I bought some Micron pens. They were so expensive, but they're extremely good. I'm in love with them lol
-I looked at a few tablets online. I'm thinking of buying one so I can start doing digital art, but I can't find any decently priced good quality ones.

Actually posting here before midnight in my time, for once! 😅
I got to play DQVIII for a little while today! ^^ I finally got the ship, so I'm excited to make some more progress on the story next time.
I also watched LDShadowLady's latest Afterlife SMP episode with my family today, and it was so funny. 😭 She seems to be having a lot of fun getting into character with her latest origin.
Finished the current event in Fall Guys too! The faceplate from this event is really nice, so I'm glad I was able to get it. Aside from some disconnecting shenanigans, I've really been enjoying getting to play the Sweet Thieves gamemode again.

My partner's dad unexpectedly won money from the lottery last week and sent us money today. Me and my partner can go pay off all our debts tomorrow and I am so happy but also overwhelmed. I've been super anxious all week about it, waiting for something bad to happen or the money to fall through but the money is officially in my partners account.

Back