• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well again last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I didn't have to work today and I'm off tomorrow too.
- The weather was sunny and warm today.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch.
- I watched the latest episode of Spy x Family.
- I'm feeling really good again today both physically and mentally.
- I'm starting to get the urge to work on my book some more. I haven't written anything substantial in years, so I need to read through my notes and refresh my memory on my progress, but I'm hoping to get back into it soon.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this yesterday, but my Pirate Baby Alpacasso arrived!! 🥺 It's so tiny and cute and I love the pose. I had to adjust the eyepatch a little to get it to sit right, but it's looking good now!
I got to play Pokémon Legends: Arceus for a good while this evening! I finally found my 7th large Paras specimen (took me fOREVER), got a lot of other research tasks done, and made it to Seventh Star Rank. I also did some exploring in the Crimson Mirelands and found several new Pokémon, including Turtwig (!!), and recovered a bunch of player satchels too.
My torbie kitty was kind enough to pose for her portrait.
IMG-2449.jpg
I also played a lot more Style Savvy: Styling Star this afternoon! I got the Purple Moon brand at the Exhibition Hall and I love so many of the cosplay items—I was buying a lot of things less for my boutique stock and more for myself, ahahaha. ;v;

I checked Amazon out of boredom to see what stuff I wanted to check and saw Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water was coming for blu ray soon, so I went and preordered it as I've been wanting to get ever since I heard of it. I never imagined to be able to get it at a decent price, but it's a nice surprise to find.

I found some of my favorite candy over the weekend and brought it as it's been hard to find it lately, so being able to have some around makes me happy.

I'm just gonna compile a list of things that have made me happy over the weekend. Specifically Saturday. Here goes nothing!

• I got to meet Ray Chase at AnimeBoston ! He was sooooooo friendly. When I told him I flew out all the way from Ohio to meet him, Max Mittelman, and Keith Silverstein (who couldn't make it due to COVID), he was so happy! He said it sucked that Keith couldn't be there though. I told him I was getting an autograph print for my boyfriend back home and he goes 'now, how fair is it that you're getting a print for your boyfriend, but not yourself?' and asked me if I wanted a print... I told him previously I was using the rest of my money on the autograph for my boyfriend, so he gave me one for free??? 😭 AND! I had mentioned the fanart that @little10 drew for me that I wanted Keith and Max to sign, so he asked me to give it to him... AND HAD MAX SIGN IT?! INSTEAD OF MAKING ME WAIT IN LINE FOR HIM TO SIGN IT????????? I-- 😭 I was so happy. If you ever want to meet a VA... MEET RAY CHASE! He was sooo friendly and kind!
    282157780_3091649524482611_7720156085588999011_n.jpg
    284069605_3091650351149195_4804576423460511151_n.jpg
    284704459_3091644811149749_7982851741904141112_n.jpg
  • I also got a Mahito figurine I've been looking for for awhile! I was soooo happy, they don't have very much Mahito merchandise in the US T^T
    284482625_3091650167815880_1560768539874642885_n.jpg
  • I got to cosplay a casual Mitsuri! I had so much fun with my best friend, who was a casual Shinobu with me.
    282588043_3091650091149221_3075911111087315627_n.jpg
  • I bought frames for all the prints/fanart I had signed! I can't wait to put them up in my room!
  • I got an Inosuke nesoberi/plushie for my boyfriend, but at the convention, he was my Emotional Support Plushie. I have very baaad anxiety with crowds and events like that, so I was happy to have Inosuke there to hug close to me! I kinda wanna keep him >w>
  • On the way home, I bought a Boston hoodie! It's super fluffy on the inside.
  • When I got back home and went to work today, my boss asked me how my vacation went! She told me she had a keychain to give me from when she went on vacation a week or two before. That made me really happy because normally she... is bossy? And intimidating? So I was really glad.
  • I now have 40 followers on my cosplay Instagram account! I made the account on Saturday, so I'm? shocked I gained so many! @/meemsycheems, if you guys wanna follow :cool:
  • My stepmom bought me a Dr. Pepper when I was at work! I was so thankful because it was super hot today, and I was very thirsty..
  • I made my bed because the sheets were falling off. It's nice and comfy to sleep in now!
  • I bought a super cute bread-themed tote bag at the convention! It is now my new purse..
  • I got two ADORABLE Zhongli keychains as well! They're so so cute IT MADE ME SO HAPPY!
  • My favorite regular came in today at work! I was so happy to see him, because he works 3 hours away now and I BARELY get to see him! I gave him a biiig hug. He smelled really nice ;v;

I'm just gonna compile a list of things that have made me happy over the weekend. Specifically Saturday. Here goes nothing!

• I got to meet Ray Chase at AnimeBoston ! He was sooooooo friendly. When I told him I flew out all the way from Ohio to meet him, Max Mittelman, and Keith Silverstein (who couldn't make it due to COVID), he was so happy! He said it sucked that Keith couldn't be there though. I told him I was getting an autograph print for my boyfriend back home and he goes 'now, how fair is it that you're getting a print for your boyfriend, but not yourself?' and asked me if I wanted a print... I told him previously I was using the rest of my money on the autograph for my boyfriend, so he gave me one for free??? 😭 AND! I had mentioned the fanart that @little10 drew for me that I wanted Keith and Max to sign, so he asked me to give it to him... AND HAD MAX SIGN IT?! INSTEAD OF MAKING ME WAIT IN LINE FOR HIM TO SIGN IT????????? I-- 😭 I was so happy. If you ever want to meet a VA... MEET RAY CHASE! He was sooo friendly and kind!
  • I also got a Mahito figurine I've been looking for for awhile! I was soooo happy, they don't have very much Mahito merchandise in the US T^T
  • I got to cosplay a casual Mitsuri! I had so much fun with my best friend, who was a casual Shinobu with me.
  • I bought frames for all the prints/fanart I had signed! I can't wait to put them up in my room!
  • I got an Inosuke nesoberi/plushie for my boyfriend, but at the convention, he was my Emotional Support Plushie. I have very baaad anxiety with crowds and events like that, so I was happy to have Inosuke there to hug close to me! I kinda wanna keep him >w>
  • On the way home, I bought a Boston hoodie! It's super fluffy on the inside.
  • When I got back home and went to work today, my boss asked me how my vacation went! She told me she had a keychain to give me from when she went on vacation a week or two before. That made me really happy because normally she... is bossy? And intimidating? So I was really glad.
  • I now have 40 followers on my cosplay Instagram account! I made the account on Saturday, so I'm? shocked I gained so many! @/meemsycheems, if you guys wanna follow :cool:
  • My stepmom bought me a Dr. Pepper when I was at work! I was so thankful because it was super hot today, and I was very thirsty..
  • I made my bed because the sheets were falling off. It's nice and comfy to sleep in now!
  • I bought a super cute bread-themed tote bag at the convention! It is now my new purse..
  • I got two ADORABLE Zhongli keychains as well! They're so so cute IT MADE ME SO HAPPY!
  • My favorite regular came in today at work! I was so happy to see him, because he works 3 hours away now and I BARELY get to see him! I gave him a biiig hug. He smelled really nice ;v;
Sounds like a really exciting time for you! I hope you enjoyed your vacation as much as it sounds like you did! 😊

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well again last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I've had almost no back pain all day.
- I've been feeling pretty good today despite having to go back to work tomorrow.
- I only have to work three days this week before I have another three day weekend.
- My 16 year wedding anniversary is coming up this Friday!
- I finally got my clothes washed today. I've been putting it off for too long.
- I started looking through my writing folder last night and I'm still feeling really invested in my novel.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch today.
- I watched another episode of Moriarty the Patriot.

I’ve probably only mentioned this like two times ever on the forum, but I’m on the BPD spectrum. It’s just something I was never very open about. My favorite person knows this and is extremely understanding of everything. She gave me my own title on her discord server “My favorite person,” meaning hers. It’s just unbelievable that she’s understanding and doesn’t think I’m annoying or anything.
From my experience, the person is typically very annoyed or uncomfortable so to have her be so patient and understanding is actually amazing.
She also drew me a picture of my Pokémon teams:
FC02D4C4-7FFD-4C90-A979-DFA34C5E6E13.jpeg
I’m going on my next trip in just a few days and I’m very excited. I was called off work today, and got a bit of time to play video games.
One of my friends invited me to her graduation party and it’s literally the first party I’ve been invited to ever? It’s really embarrassing. It only took 24 years of living.

I tried to catch the meteor storm tonight, but... no such luck. 😅 I might've seen one shooting star? But it could have also been a bat—I just caught quick movement near the top of the trees. Either way is cool though! I guess there's too much light pollution here. But I am happy that I went outside for it, because the stars were still twinkling really beautifully tonight, and the fireflies were out twinkling too! 🌠
I completed Rosie's storyline in Style Savvy: Styling Star today! Looks like I've gotten over half of the in-game achievements now too.
I also got to play Legends: Arceus for a bit and returned another player satchel!

I finally finished my design test and emailed it to the art director today. I pretty much dedicated my time and life to it this past weekend which was extremely exhausting. Even if I don't pass to the next round, I'm glad I got it done and I'm really satisfied with the final render.

• I checked out the tattoo place down the street so I know exactly where it is for when I go get my nose pierced on Friday. So excited!! :D
  • One of my cats slept snuggled next to me under the covers
  • Went downtown to CVS to pick up my meds and bought some cat litter while I was there which I needed, it was hard to carry home, I had to put it in my backpack and the walk home is like a mile uphill, but I did it
  • I wore sunscreen while I was out today so I didn't get sunburnt like I did last week, going to wear it every time I go out now
  • Listened to my favorite Animal Crossing podcast today since there was a new episode
  • The guy my sister is dating bought a couple bags of really good cat food for my cats as a random gift, and I really appreciated that. My sister dropped them off for me yesterday.

Had kind of a wild day. I booked a spontaneous last minute haircut, and luckily they had one slot free. I had a lot of hair cut off and got layers and curtain bangs! It's a style I've always wanted to try out, and I figured it'd be easier to have shorter hair on vacation anyway (less hair to dry...)
I've legit not had my hair cut professionally since I was like 13 years old,,so it was an experience. I'm happy with it and my head feels a lot lighter haha

I am happy because I made it through my first day at the office. I was really nervous about that, and I am glad everything worked out fine (especially the technical stuff because we got some new hardware).

I am really into Rockabilly fashion, and my new skirt (with buttons and suspenders), shoes and shirt arrived today. I ordered a new dress and hair accessories as well. I feel so pretty in the new skirt, though! :giggle:

I got to play outside today even though it was hot! I was happy it did not rain today and it was super sunny!
In a few minutes my family is going to visit a farmer's market and we can go get some YUMMY NEW FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND HONEY :D
I played some Stardew Valley today and only have the Animal Bundle for the pantry room and then I unlock the Greenhouse!!!
I used my pencils and drew a cute little cow and bunny in a field! I also drew some carrots and sunflowers!
I called an old friend on the phone and we got to speak after a few years :')
My father and brother put out some mulch in the flowerbeds so they look super pretty! Me and my mother trimmed some of our flowers and now all of them are pretty, especially our amaryllis flower!
I am getting the Streepass game "Flower Town" sometime because my mother said I could buy it!

When I was playing outside I saw another squirrel chomping down and eating some broken bamboo chunks??? We have tons of Bamboo in our backyard and I broke one off yesterday that was in a place that we didnt want one growing and we saw the squirrel eating it?????? IT WAS SO CUTEEE HE EVEN PEELED THE BROWN SKIN OFFF 🎍
Today was super amazing and fun! I am off to the farmer's market everyone! I SWEAR IF THERE ARE STRAWBERRIES I WILL BUY THE WHOLE STOCK 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

🌟 I was/am in a drawing rut, so I decided to take a break, and I've been playing New Pokémon Snap instead! I can't believe it has been out for a year. I haven't played it in ages because so many other games have been released in the last year. It's such a cute game. I thought I was nearing the end of the game, but I've realised that there's still a lot left, and I'm so glad!

🌟 My car was having an issue, and it was fixed yesterday! So thankful!

My partner and I are having a party in a month to celebrate our 11 year anniversary. We haven't had all our friends over for a big party since before covid so I'm excited to see everyone. The theme is "dress the same colours as your pride flag" cause literally everyone is some sorta gay lmao, let's be real.

Back