• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Similar to my last post about Pokemon, @Alienfish got me back into Pokemon Go! I was able to find my old account, and quickly leveled up from 19 to 21. I also managed to win a raid battle! I love it when my friends get me back into old hobbies! :D

Wo4AWB0.jpg

DCzhSje.jpg

INJnsyu.jpg

dW5DKoZ.jpg

EOqPYQi.jpg

I haven’t posted in a while because I wasn’t feeling good mentally speaking over the past couple of days. Not entirely sure why because it happened out of the blue. Thankfully, I’m feeling a lot better now!

June 17, 2022
  • Over the past few weeks, the daylight hours are getting longer, and it makes me happy to see sunlight for pretty much an entire day. It lasts so long that it starts to peek through the living room which isn't something that happens for the majority of the year!
  • I went for a walk that lasted for an hour to shake off the negative emotions that came suddenly. The weather was nice and also pretty, meaning I didn't sweat my back off! Though my hair was constantly being blown into my face lol. I even saw a Chow Chow on the way home.
  • Feel free to skip this point. During my walk, I was surprised to see a second-generation Toyota MR2 parked on a driveway in the neighborhood, only seeing the back which looks a lot like this. While searching this car up to double-check, it turns out the MR2 name is short for either "Mid-ship Run-about 2-seater" or "Mid-engine Rear-wheel-drive 2-seater". Pretty interesting to learn that fact. It's been a little while since I've last spotted an interesting car that has yet to be mentioned.
  • I made more progress on my art project. Honestly, the pace is getting slower than I would've liked, but it's probably because I was feeling a little tired, especially when days are getting hotter making me feel groggy. But progress is still progress, so I'm not complaining. :)
  • I ate spaghetti from Jollibee with my mother and sister.
  • I got some tbt from @Mr_Keroppi! I had a smile reading the message. Thank you! 🐸
  • I played Gran Turismo 7. Recently, someone made a discovery that when doing a custom race on a dirt track, you can have the AI use cars that normally wouldn't be allowed (though the player themselves can't). For starters, I used the cars I saw from a car meet a few weeks ago. If this was real life, the cars would already have broken parts since they're not built for rough surfaces. Moreover, they probably couldn't take off from a standstill if they tried. Oh well, that's the “Real Driving Simulator” for you lol. It's most likely an oversight from the developers, so I'm gonna get a lot of fun out of it before it potentially gets patched in the future. And it's probably the closest I'll ever get to playing a Forza Horizon game. It would be fun to drive a Ferrari off-road and yeet it off of a mountain lol.
Here is the order from first to last:
  1. 2017 Ford GT
  2. 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (I forgot to mention that this car is actually featured in the box cover of Gran Turismo 5 with its gullwing doors open!)
  3. 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
  4. 2013 Dodge Viper GTS
  5. 2017 Alpine A110 (I made a mistake saying that Alpine is the second French manufacturer I've identified. It's actually the third! The first one is Citroen with their 2CV, the second is Peugeot with their 106 S16, and the third is of course, Alpine ).
Colorado Springs - Lake__1.jpeg

Note that the Viper and A110 can be fitted with dirt tires, for which the latter is the one I'm driving to face against the others. Still, you don't expect the Ford GT to go rallying lol.

Roughly 30 seconds later and the Dodge Viper is nowhere to be seen due to falling behind badly.
Colorado Springs - Lake_.jpeg

June 18, 2022
  • I got a decent amount of sleep last night.
  • I went to Sunset Grill with my mother and sister to eat blueberry pancakes and home fries. They all tasted good and made me full.
  • Feel free to skip this point. I could be wrong on this, but I may have spotted an Alfa Romeo 4C! It's the first Alfa Romeo on the list and is now the 39th unique manufacturer on the list.
  • I watched the qualifying for Formula 1. This weekend, it's taking place in Canada, more specifically in Montreal, Quebec! It would've been nice to go there in person, but there are a couple of issues. 1. I live in Ontario and it would be a long drive despite being beside Quebec. And 2. tickets are expensive as heck and am nowhere close to affording one. If they don't televise the race tomorrow, I'm gonna eat a shoe lol. As for qualifying itself, the conditions were pretty wet and challenging. If I was trying to set a time, I'd probably say hi to the wall by now haha. Moreover, it made me happy to see Fernando Alonso qualify second for tomorrow's race even at the age of 40 (and will turn 41 next month). In fact, the crowd was ecstatic by his performance and I'm all for it!
  • I made more progress in my art project and I'm very close to 70% completion!

I know I've said this before, but I absolutely love reading about the cars you see and about your art progress and other happenings. Your posts are always jam packed with so much fun stuff to read! :D

(and I'm also sorry you weren't feeling well, buddy. I'm always here to talk if you want to. 💚 )

Today I'm happy because:

- It's been a very good day and I'm feeling good overall.
- I slept well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was perfect today, sunny and warm but not too hot.
- My dog's paw is looking better and he snuggled up to me on the couch today.
- I played TMNT: Shredder's Revenge with my husband. I loved playing as Splinter and the game was so nostalgic. It was a lot of fun!
- I took a shower, put on clean pajamas, and I'm feeling refreshed.
- I'm still coming up with more ideas for my novel.
- This may sound cheesy but my heart just feels really full. I haven't been this full of emotion, good or bad, in years.

Finally got back into Style Savvy: Styling Star today! I took a break from it this week specifically to get the achievement for not playing for a few days, ahahaha.
Also played some more DQVIII today, and successfully made it through the first bonus dungeon... after some serious struggling. ;v; All I've got left now is the final dungeon and then the postgame, so I might try and finish it up this week!🤞

• Mustachio is doing well, I gave her her final dose of pain meds this morning. She had to have a dose three mornings in a row. She seems to be recovering well from her spay surgery.
  • I spent a couple hours this morning watching YouTube Pokémon videos and playing ACNH while Mustachio laid in my lap and slept, picture below
  • Sleepy.jpg

[*]
  • I'm going to my friend's house today. We're gonna take a walk and then he's gonna teach me how to play the Digimon TCG, should be fun
  • I slept really good, fell asleep last night while meditation
  • Went grocery shopping yesterday, got a lot of good stuff!
  • Had a delicious walnut chocolate chip fudge brownie this morning with a cup of coffee :)

⟡ There is a new event and I have a few ideas running wild. I’m sure I’ll settle on something, but I’m leaning more towards the first idea I had. I know I’ll be thinking about this at work during my shift. That shouldn’t be an issue, though, since I don’t have to do any customer interactions for my job title, lol.
I’m hooked on those sour punch candies and this bag has all flavors that I enjoy! I’m favoring the red (passion punch), but they are all pretty good.
3005AE87-8959-4344-B517-F5D7CDBAC2BD.jpeg
I really don’t know why, but being hugged (when she initiates) by my favorite person is so stress-relieving and comforting. We plan on playing Pokémon together in the next day or two, so there’s that.
Today actually started off well and has been good so far. I’m hoping it stays that way. I still have a shift at work to get through and the one person I don’t get along with is working, but we have been able to remain cordial regardless.

Leaving in less than an hour now! I'm really excited for my trip, but now that it's so close the nerves are really starting to kick in. Hopefully everything goes well! I booked this trip nearly 10 months ago, it's almost hard to believe that it is already here.

I managed to get some much needed downtime this weekend, which was then immediately reinvested in planning the next draft of one of the books in my fantasy series. I made so much progress. :D

Also managed to take a couple of hours this evening to play a video game, enjoy some silly banter with my SO, and read a chapter of a novel. Alongside drinking a half bottle of wine because, hey, why not? 🍷

I love when a weekend feels well spent and also leaves you feeling well-rested and ready to tackle the work week.

I got to hang out with my best friend today! We mostly talked, bounced on their trampoline, and made bracelets. But it was really fun! I also ate supper there, we had T-bone steaks and vegetables, then we had strawberry shortcake for dessert. YUM!

I'm also really happy with the art I made for the current event! ☺️

I also found out that my crush has feelings for me. This is very exciting for meee. >///<

Edit: This happened after I made this post, but @King koopa made me some art of Beef Boss and I love it so fricking much. 😭

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really deeply last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I snuggled with my dog and my husband today.
- The weather was perfect, sunny and warm but with a nice cool breeze.
- I took the opportunity to trim up the ivy and other vines around the house without breaking a sweat.
- I found a cute spider in one of the flowerbeds while I was doing the yard work.
- Tomorrow is a holiday so I have one more day off work.

I had an amazing dinner today! I got to help make it! Steamed Broccoli, Chicken, and Quinoa!!
I played some Stardew Valley because I have been HOOKED recently after playing again. I unlocked the Calico Desert so Skull Cavern! I SOMEHOW GOT A PRISMATIC SHARD ON LIKE MY 20TH FLOOR SO FINALLY A GALAXY SWORD!!! (Also I hate King Serpents)
I edited another Keroppi profile picture so for this period of time he has some Popcorn!!! (I changed the background to have stars!)
I confirmed my order today for 7 Splatoon amiibos so I am SO EXCITED! Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, Pink Inkling Girl, Green Inkling Boy, and Purple Inkling Squid! Since I already have the Octolings and original Inklings I WILL HAVE EVERY SPLATOON AMIIBO other than the recolors of course!!!
I drew some cute pictures in my notebook today! I drew some sweets and then colored the rest of the Great Wall of China coloring page I had never finished! I also drew some Project Sekai characters outfits!!
I played outside on my swing and it was lots of fun!! I even saw some birdies playing by our sprinkler!!!
Today was super amazing and happy fun!!! 💚🐸

Back