• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

• I had a cheesy scrambled egg wrap for lunch and it was really delicious!
  • Took a nice nap today
  • Made some hard boiled eggs to have around for healthy snacks
  • Did some laundry, glad I got it done, also took out the trash
  • I'm gonna watch a few episodes of Pokémon and also Bridgerton tonight
  • I actually encountered a shiny on Pokémon Legends Arceus, it was a Snorunt, I wasn't able to catch it, I snuck up on it but it noticed and ran away/disappeared before I could aim a Pokeball at it. It was still cool/exciting to see though, because I hadn't come across a shiny in the 30 hours I've played the game until yesterday. I wasn't looking for it, it just popped up randomly. It makes me want to catch shinies once I beat the game
  • I made it to the 7 star rank in Pokémon Legends Arceus! :)

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well again last night.
- I had another decent day at work.
- I got to leave work early for an appointment.
- I had a good massage therapy session.
- I visited my mom and got to pet her cat.
- My dog was happy to see me when I got home.
- Only two more days until the weekend.

I saw my favorite chocolate lab, Keagan, this morning. I took him for a walk.
I was called off work today because apparently sales were low.
I played some video games today and it wasn’t a good run, but I had fun nonetheless.
I watched the new episode of Catfish, which is my favorite show.

three things!

☆ my mom got her check today so I was able to get a few things we needed, my dad gets paid in two days but we were running low on some much needed stuff so I'm glad I could get it now.

☆ I made like six more of those playdoh stress balls today. they're so fun to play with! I did learn that if you stretch them too hard they will break, but it takes a lot to break and otherwise they're quite resilient.

☆ I sent my friend a message today asking if they were still home and they were (they're going on a trip soon) so I stopped over to drop off a stress ball I made in their favorite color and they loved it!! we also ended up hanging out for like 2 hours playing Minecraft. I love spending time with them so that really made my day being able to see them again today ☺️

edit: actually one more thing.

☆ I finally have the flower mechanics figured out in wild world and it's not as stressful as I thought it was. it's just quite a bit different than new leaf. but anyways I got that figured out (yay!) and I also got on the game this evening to find a blue pansy next to my house so that was pretty rad!!

For my birthday, the husband and kid got me flowers that I need to put together.
lego-bouquetset.jpg
lego-succulentset.jpg
But we did go to an air plant nursery so I got some really cool real plants as well to add to my collection. 😁

I meant to post yesterday, but I suddenly started feeling a little unwell last night. ;; I'm better now though, so for yesterday:

I saw the new Slime Rancher 2 trailer from the Xbox Games Showcase Extended, and it just made me so so happy that they set it up like Viktor Humphries was doing the announcement. He's my absolute favorite character in Slime Rancher, and I've missed him 🥺
I played a lot more DQVIII!! Dramatic and exciting story stuff aside, I was utterly delighted by the great sablecat mount. It has ace pride flag colors and now it's the only mount I'm going to use for the rest of the game, I love it so much 🖤🤍💜
ACE PRIDE SABRECAT.png

I couldn't find any official artwork for it specifically, so here's a pic I got from this video by Eirlaron on Youtube! (Heads up that it's a location guide for a side quest, if anyone wants to play and find stuff by themselves.)

And as for today:
I caught a random shiny Starly in Pokemon Legends: Arceus today!! I love shiny Starly, and it's the first random shiny I've seen in this game too! 😭 I think I came so close to scaring it off; I was just charging through the area when I heard the shiny sound, went "what was that happy music just now?" and saw the little brown birb just staring right at me. Never used an Ultra Ball on a Starly before, but here we are.
My mom made some oatmeal cookies with some packs of instant oatmeal we had, and they were incredibly good! The instant packs are way too sweet for me on their own, but they work amazingly well in a cookie. We've got more cookie dough left over too, so I'm excited to have some more later this week.
Watched the ending of Shaman King again with my mom too! It's just... such a weird, over-the-top series and I don't even know why it makes me as happy as it does.
My tuxedo kitty was feeling super snuggly today! He just kept climbing up on me and didn't want to leave; it was so sweet. ;v;

• My baby girl (my cat) Mustachio is at the vet right now getting spayed, nails trimmed, flea treatment, microchipped, shots, etc. She was so upset when I put her in her carrier, but I know she will be okay. I feel so bad for her though, she is probably scared and confused. She will be ready to be picked up today at 4pm, I'm so happy to be getting everything done in one trip, because vet trips seem to stress her out severely. And just happy to be getting this all done in general, it will be good for her and she will feel much better after being spayed, once she recovers from the surgery.
  • I'm looking at stuff to get for my cats to celebrate her surgery, I plan on getting them some treats, catnip, and this cat cube thing
Catcube.jpg

Also, I might be getting some McDonald's later! :)

I finished writing the newest chapter to my Super Smash Bros. fan fic, and I also went back to an old story of mine that I wrote a few years ago, just to go over it again, review my work and see how my literary skill has progressed, and maybe make a few edits (which I ended up doing, all for the better) and all the while I'm listening to some of my favorite, nature-y music. As I recall now, last night I stepped out into our balcony and I caught sight of a rabbit resting in the yard, under the cover of darkness, but I could see it in the soft orange glow of the lamp. It seems to definitely be fond of our yard.

I also saw another rabbit resting under the birdbath of someone else's yard, and I spotted a little chipmunk in the grass. This whole neighborhood is ideal for the bunnies, as they all seem so comfortable being out in the open. Mom and I stopped by a small park yesterday during a drive, and I saw a really nice brook and some geese as well 🪶🌳🌷☀️🐇

- It's nice and sunny outside. ☀️

- Work is going really well! I may be moved to a new team soon. 🥳

- I got to love on the three kitties separately over the past couple days.

- My partner has been really sweet.

- I finished my Yelan build in Genshin Impact! She scales off of HP, and her HP is off the charts for me!!

CdeWZ8O.jpg

DyItWaT.png

- Speaking of Genshin Impact, Arataki Itto's rerun banner is coming up, and if I pull him and Kiku Shinobu, who is on his banner, then I'll have every playable character in the game except for Albedo. My crazy good character RNG has really helped me out a lot. :D

Today I'm happy because:

- I've been seeing Mortimer, the bat, almost every night this week.
- I've been sleeping really deeply all week.
- My work day was pretty decent and I got off on time.
- The weather wasn't too bad today.
- I'm so excited about working on my novel again.
- I'm looking forward to reading my book tonight.
- Tomorrow is Friday.
- My dog looks like he's starting to feel better. He got stung by a bee on our walk this afternoon. He was limping and licking his paw for a few hours, but he seems to be much more comfortable now.

I played some more Pokemon Legends: Arceus this afternoon while I was on break—and just a few minutes in, I found another random shiny, this time a Roselia!!! ;v; Roserade has been a dream shiny of mine for a long time, and I'm so happy to finally have one. I also went to the Cobalt Coastlands for the first time, and promptly got distracted by all the available Pokemon. 😅
I saw some new official art of one of my favorite characters!! It works quite well as another desktop wallpaper for my collection too. ^^
I also went back into Slime Rancher this evening to get the last few achievements I was missing, and it was quite fun! I'm glad to finally have that 100% now.

• Mustachio is home! She got home from the vet yesterday evening, she was spayed, nails trimmed, microchipped, got her shots, got flea treatment, etc . This is a picture of her from when she came home, she was still loopy from the anesthesia. I'm just so happy to have her home, I was so worried about her the whole day. She's back to her normal self today
288688746_5523094651035166_5686596682394996101_n.jpg
  • I'm filling out a job application for the library today
  • Had some McDonald's last night, it was really good. A quarter pounder with cheese, fries, and a Coke :)
  • I'm gonna play some videogames today
  • Have been watching Pokémon Journeys and I'm really enjoying it

Back