• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

went thrift shopping again today and I found a pair of Super Mario pajama pants, a neat blue-and-green tie dye shirt that says "Hocking Hills Ohio" on it, and a black squirrel plush! (oddly enough, the black squirrel is wearing a tag that says "mascot factory" and a ribbon that says "Kent State", and I was confused bc I know that the mascot of Kent State is an eagle. but I learned today that the black squirrel is the unofficial mascot of Kent State so that's cool!) I named the squirrel Jackie and she's best friends with Ben (my grey squirrel plush).
I got my mom a big shirt with baby Grogu on it (she really likes The Mandalorian and especially Grogu) and she loved it 🥰
I made another new friend today!! he seems really cool and he loooooves to talk abt his interests which I adore bc so many neurodivergent people like myself are afraid to talk abt special interests (out of fear of rejection), so I'm happy that he's opened up to me so quickly. I actually already feel quite comfortable with him, hopefully I can get to a point where I'm not afraid to say something when i want/need to. I hope we can be friends for a long time :blush:
I work tomorrow morning which means I'll get to see baby Dodge again!! 💞
I'm going to my internship again on Friday, and I have some cool stuff going on this weekend that I'm pretty excited about!
I have plans tomorrow to watch the first episode of My Hero Academia, bc both of my new friends like it and I know lots of others who like it as well. I hope I like it too! I'm particularly interested in the character All Might (aka the guy w the crazy yellow hair since I can never remember his name lol), seems like a lot of people like him in particular.
keep forgetting to mention this but my kitten Miko makes me so happy and I love her dearly. ofc I love all my other kitties too but Mimi always goes out of her way to make me smile and she's just so precious. she's made losing Xander somewhat more bearable. lately she's just been vibing in places that I do stuff, like she'll sit on the sink when I'm brushing my teeth or she'll sit on my desk when I'm at my computer. she also yells at me a lot if I don't give her pets. ☺️

Today I'm happy because:

- I got a decent amount of sleep last night.
- I went into the office today and got to chat with a few coworkers.
- My team played Scattergories as a team building exercise and it was fun.
- I took a walk on my morning break.
- I got some writing done during my lunch break.
- I got my email inbox cleaned up.
- I had a good visit with my massage therapist this afternoon.
- I got home to find that my dog hadn't been sick all day. I was worried that last week's issues may have been caused by stress from his separation anxiety, but it seems like that wasn't the case.
- I have some new herbal medication coming for my dog that I hope will ease his stress. I've tried a few different calming treats and supplements, but so far none of them have made much difference.
- My mom went out with her friends today to see the new Elvis movie. She loves Elvis. I was thinking about taking her even though I'm not that interested in Elvis, but I'm glad she had a good day out with her friends and she enjoyed the movie. She's been dealing with a lot over the past few years and deserved a fun day out.
- I got yet another uplifting message from @Mr_Keroppi.

I found some more new desktop wallpapers! I love being able to add some more variety into my rotation; it keeps things from getting old.
We've made a lot of great progress sorting through things! I'll be giving these away, but I still enjoyed the nostalgia of re-discovering my old carry-along miniature dollhouses. I had a little house, school, and pet shop, and miraculously I don't think I lost any of the (tiny!!) pieces even though I was tiny when I played with them. ;v; I hope they'll make the next kid really happy too.
I worked in some time for gaming today too, which was just the recharge I needed! ^^ I'm still meeting new customers in Style Savvy: Styling Star too, although I've been repeating the same sections of the game so much, I'm starting to have trouble remembering where I'm at in the various storylines lol.

It’s been a while, lol. A few things made me happy today.

I played a few rounds of Madden 22 online after work today and strung together a few wins.
I battled my favorite person tonight and I won in a contest for the very first time, lol.
It’s only between 30-40 hours a week (mostly on the lower end of that, though) but her concern is so sweet.🥺
6E51ABED-3279-4FAB-94F7-EFB139699AF2.jpeg
I had a very tasty spicy chicken sandwich with pepper jack cheese, the best cheese.
I slept very well last night and woke up feeling refreshed.

Last edited:
Been watching so many barbie movies(not the recent ones that came out) and watching them with my sister. Not sure why I got the mood to watch so many. Adult like me still enjoys barbie films 😌
I used to love the Barbie Rapunzel movie when I was a kid! I haven't seen it in a really long time but I kinda want to watch it again now that you mention it??

I was finally asked out and ofc I said yes like????? yeah bro I found someone who will love me forever and ever and who I can love forever and ever!!!!! I can't wait to meet him in person!!!!! 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞

• Went grocery shopping today, got everything on my list, including one of my new favorite things sunflower seed butter (the brand name is SunButter) it's sooo good
  • I got a lot of cleaning done
  • My mood is really good
  • Did some exercising
  • Had a nice morning, meditated for awhile and then listened to some music while I got ready for the day. I slept well last night too, woke up to one of my cats laying on me purring, it was Mustachio :)
  • Plan on watching the rest of the first Yugioh movie tonight, enjoying it so far
  • Played Stardew Valley for a little while
  • Meditating has been helping my anxiety quite a bit
  • Super excited about the new stuff revealed for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
  • Bought a few digital movies on Amazon
  • Was able to sketch a little bit today

♡ I looked outside our living room window and saw a bunny in our yard! It was so tiny and cute. 🥺🐰

♡ New Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tracks are out!! Right now I'm downloading it. I can't wait to play them! 🛵

♡ I finally won a game in Wii Sports Baseball, 8-3. ⚾ In fact, I Mercy Rule'd Saburo's team, so I didn't even have to play the third inning. Now I've reached Pro status with 1048 experience points. I don't quite have enough points to face Nick and Sakura yet, but I'm really close! :)

♡ Enjoying Poofesure's Wii Sports videos as usual. Right now I'm watching his video my insane reaction to beating lucia at wii sports resort ping pong. Maybe I can learn how he beat Lucía so I can do the same. :unsure:
Speaking of Poofesure, he also uploaded a new video of him beating Matt in Nintendo Switch Sports Chambara! ⚔️

♡ I'm just really happy with my Tomodachi Life progress. It's the farthest I've gotten with any save file! 😊

Those shoes I was waiting for finally showed up. Unfortunately, I had already purchased another pair from an actual store so now I have two of the same shoes. They’ll just be backups.
I glanced at my work schedule for next week and saw that I was only working five days, but felt relieved to see that I was still getting 30+ hours like I was promised.
The cherry slush flavor of the energy drinks I like are back in stock. I picked a few up. It’s the only decent tasting flavor, in my opinion.

Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office again today and my dog handled it pretty well.
- I was able to take both a morning and an afternoon break. I took a walk on both breaks.
- I did some more writing on my lunch break. It was mostly revisions of what I wrote yesterday, but I'm much happier with that section now.
- I got a decent amount of work done. Hopefully tomorrow I'll leave everything in good shape before my time off.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then I'm off all next week!
- The TBT Fair starts this weekend!

A CD I ordered arrived today!! I normally prefer to just buy single tracks digitally when they're available that way, but I've found some songs I really like through buying CDs too, so I'm looking forward to checking the other tracks out too!
I got to play Style Savvy: Styling Star for a couple hours this evening! And yes, I'm still running into customers I've never encountered before. 😆
I've been able to get some extra cleaning done in the past couple of days, and things are already looking a lot better!

Today was another fantastic day! :D

- Work went well and I've been hitting my goals and growing my skills!

- I cooked ribs and mashed potatoes for everyone, even the cats! It was a fantastic dinner.

- My aunt is visiting and she's such a cool person.

- My partner has been super duper extra sweet.

- I love all of my friends. :giggle:

BONUS: Maybellene is in here and is currently pawing at my door to be let out. 😅

It's 2:38 AM CDT in my area, so technically this is yesterday, but whatever :pppp

1. I discovered a hilarious and relatable post that @Alienfish made back in 2021: "Dear brain: please die". As someone who also has ASD and possibly other Neurodivergent disorders, I know what it is like to have a hectic brain and feel like it should be shut off/die. I just found that funny, relatable, and even comforting. It legit made my day. Finding people in the same boat as you is extremely comforting. I have a love-hate relationship with my brain. (Alienfish, if you are reading this, thank you XDDDDDD)

2. I watered my close online friend's red and orange roses (he said it can increase the chance for hybrids, in this case, blue roses). He gave me some pink windflowers and cherry blossom furniture in return. <33333 🌷🌸🌷🌸

3. Goofed around on Discord with the same friend mentioned in #2 and two other people I am getting to know that he is close with.

4. We should be eating McDonald's tomorrow (or technically today, as it is past midnight) for dinner, so I am looking forward to that. ^^

- Very happy it's Friday

- I have ice cream bars and my favorite premade meals in my freezer

- I got my dad a gift for his birthday tomorrow that I think he'll like

- Have some time to play more Rune Factory 5

- Thundershowers have started and I love the background noise they provide

- Got out for a quick walk before the rain

Back