• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Hey, that sounds like a fantastic trip! Reminds me of the old days when I used to go hiking and camping a lot. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. :giggle:

---

I'm just happy that I got paid, it's the weekend, and my partner is being sweet to me. :giggle:
It was great! Sometimes being away from it all is a great way to kick back. Plus who doesn't enjoy eating good food. I ate so many crabs. I'm not sure if that is your kind of thing, but I'd definitely share my crab loot with you all.

@xSuperMario64x I didn't know you had a content channel. That's pretty cool! Doesn't matter how few or many subscribers you have, as long as you enjoy what you're doing! What kind of content do you cover?

I managed to get everything unpacked, cleaned, and taken care of around the house. It's always not fun to come back to all those chores that all need addressing just as you get back from a long trip. So it's nice to have that all done and I can just chill until I have work tomorrow. That's going to be another hurdle to clean up, as I know the people that filled in probably did the bare minimum (if that) and I'm going to have such a mess to clean up. But I'm not dealing/worrying about that until tomorrow.

Happy today that the Animal Crossing magnets in the shape of my two pet cats I purchased off of Etsy have arrived!

BDFC15FA-69F9-4A12-AA5A-55B2D745E765.jpeg

My cats, Hazel and Patchy:

892C6917-8CDE-458B-8E9A-FC4A2CBEE7A4.jpeg

Last edited:
@xSuperMario64x I didn't know you had a content channel. That's pretty cool! Doesn't matter how few or many subscribers you have, as long as you enjoy what you're doing! What kind of content do you cover?
yeah! I've had a channel for quite a few years but just in the last few months I've really started doing stuff with it. I do different kinds of videos, all related to video games. I make kazoo covers of video game music (so far I think it's just been music from Super Mario games but I do plan to branch out to other series), I have a video series where I play Super Mario 64 Chaos Edition (haven't done anything w it for a while but I'm hoping to get back into it), and for the cherry on the sundae I have a series called "An Absolute FOOL Plays" where I, the fool in question, play games and make commentary fueled by my zany, autistic nature 😂

I've been trying to set a schedule for myself but I think for the main videos I will set a schedule for once a week bc they take the longest to put together. I've been able to make a kazoo video in like less than an hour so they're pretty easy. oddly enough those seem to be my most viewed videos lmaooo

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I had a nice day at home with my husband and my dog.
- I came up with a bunch of ideas for the Hero's Crossing event. I'm narrowing them down now. Can't wait to get started on my story!
- I'm actually not stressing about this year's fair. I'm taking it easy and enjoying things as they become available.
- The enchanted forum theme is so lovely!
- I don't have to work tomorrow or at all this week!

Man, today felt pretty hectic and extremely humid. Fortunately, there are still some good things to take from today!

• Feel free to skip this point. I had goosebumps when I saw this car while waiting for an opportunity to make a left at an intersection. It's a Ferrari 308! After further research, turns out the one I saw is a GTS version with a removable roof, or what others call a targa top. Not only is it the second Ferrari in a row that I spotted, but is also the first classic car I recognize from the prancing horse! 😲
  • I had a small nap.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 to do some time trials. Inspired by the 308 I saw earlier today, I tried taking one for a spin to see how it handles. It's all right but considering that it's a few decades old from the 70s, it really isn't that bad. Still handles better than a certain hypercar, though lol. And this specific model is the GTB version so while it's not exactly the same Ferrari I spotted, it's still a 308 and that's great! The engine sounds nice while the horn sounds pretty goofy haha.
Ferrari might as well blacklist me from driving their cars lol.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Horse Thief Mile__1.jpeg
  • While it was easy, I solved the answer for round 1 of the mysteries of the monolith. Knowing @/Mistreil, I bet the next ones are going to get progressively tougher. The meme queen just wants to see us suffer lol.
  • I had a tasty dinner. Yummy!
  • I've been coming up with a few ideas for my profile picture that is in dire need of updating and signature. I'm already getting excited and I haven't even started yet!
  • I made tiny amounts of progress on my art project even though I didn't finish a piece today. At least I'll get the momentum going tomorrow. :)

I've made really great progress on my entries for the Fair, and I've been having a total blast!! I finished the grimoire pages I started yesterday, created my enchanted forest scene on Harv's island, and then had fun completing the Monument puzzle and first Witch's quest!
I'm also really happy with the idea I came up with for Hero's Crossing, and I've been working on that some this evening too! I've got the outline finished and I've already starting writing it. I can't wait to finish it, but I don't think that's going to be possible tonight. 😅
Also watched another episode of FMAB and caught the latest One Piece episode this morning with my family! There were some really exciting developments, and the animation was really stunning too. I love when they go wild with the color palettes. ;v;

The enchanted forum is so beautiful. I wish to the high heavens this is permanent, but I know it isn’t. I’ll just admire the colors until the fair is over. We have a month of this, so let’s embrace it!
I finished my entry for Behind the Bookcase and I’m very happy with it. It took me a while to come up with an idea but I was able to get it all down, and incorporate my favorite villager, as well.
I start work a bit later tomorrow, at 4:00 PM, so I have a chance to run to the post office and mail a package. It’s all boxed up and ready to go. I need that payment from Ebay.

• I signed up for 5 upcoming lunch shifts (volunteering at a local place that serves free meals to the community)
  • Got some laundry done today
  • Got some unexpected cash which is really nice, so I plan on getting my hair cut on thursday and also getting some decor type stuff for my apartment :)
  • Happy I have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow

My happiness first began this morning when I received the most amazing birthday art from @S.J. !! 🥰🌷💫💞 Thank you so much for thinking of me! And thank you so many other friends for wishing me a happy birthday today! Today was extremely sparkly, glittery and glowy, and filled with tons of pink as I was fortunate enough to acquire not one, but TWO pink star fragments! 💗💗💗

Mom and I went out to eat and we had a great time! I got to be near the sea and smell the saltiness in the air~ and I spent all day chatting with my lovely @Foreverfox I'm so happy for her little boy turning 3 today!

I'm happy with the staff for putting together such a beautiful TBT Fair! I love the theme so much! Thank you staff for all the hard work, effort, devotion and care you pour into everything you do for us!

Today I'm happy because:

- I didn't have to work and got to sleep in this morning.
- I had a relaxing day at home.
- My husband was sweet to me.
- My dog was being very cute.
- I got my Round 1 submission done for the Witch's Quest.
- I've made a lot of progress on my story outline for Hero's Crossing and came up with names for all the main characters plus a key item.
- I'm off work again tomorrow.

I got the Gazillionaire achievement in Style Savvy: Styling Star, and that's all the in-game achievements earned!!! 😭 It turns out I was a lot closer than I thought I was—I'd read that you needed one billion dollars for the achievement, but it was actually only $9,999,999.90! I thought I was going to be working towards this achievement forever, so it was a really lovely surprise to have it done already!! Gonna start my final playthrough next time and try to collect every item.
I finished my Hero's Crossing story today, and I had an absolute blast writing it! I'm all caught up with the current Fair events now too. ^^

it's been a few days since I posted in here bc I've been busy with work and my regularly scheduled stressing periods lol, but I have a lot to be happy/thankful for 💕

I still haven't changed my avatar/signature yet for the fair but I have an idea and I'm gonna start working on it today :) I'm also finally gonna start participating in fair stuff, for some reason I haven't really been in the fair spirit but I really do love some of the new collectibles and I want to participate to get them.

in speaking of the fair, I am so grateful that the staff has gone through the effort of making a ticket tracker. I was really overwhelmed at the thought of trying to keep track of my participation and the staff is so awesome that they've taken that busy work out of it for me, even when they themselves have been super busy getting everything ready. the staff here is truly amazing :blush:

did a video call with my SO last night so we could watch Ouran High School Host Club together, and I've realized now that I really like this show. he was also like blushing the whole time watching me smile and laugh it was so great 🤣

I found a desk at a thrift store nearby that is about twice as big as the desk I currently have and I think it would be great to have that in my room. I hate how small and cramped my current desk is (bc I have my desktop and lamps on it, plus I use it for other things like playing video games on console and doing screen captures, drawing, clay sculpting, and lots of other stuff) so hopefully my dad will help me bring it home if I decide to buy it :3

doing a bit of cleaning and rearranging in my room today, trying to take it easy since for the last 5 days I've worked with only 1 day off and it's honestly draining my energy so much. luckily I don't have to work again til thursday.

my new squishmallow came yesterday and I'm just enamored w him, he's so hilarious and adorable 😂 😂 I also ordered a 3D World shirt with Cat Mario on it and I'm really excited for that to get here!!!

lastly I need to talk about my SO again. and just how absolutely positively beautiful and amazing he is as a person. I don't know how I was blessed to find someone like him. he loves me for all I am, my personality, my flaws, my triggers and mental health issues, my passions, just everything. he's so genuinely kind and reassuring, which I really appreciate because my mind likes to sabotage friendships by saying that someone doesn't really like me if they don't reassure me. he means so much to me and this last week, even though it's been really stressful, has been amazing just for the fact that I can message him and everything is okay again. I really can't wait for the day when we can actually meet in person and just spend a day together 💞

we got a new bed frame yesterday to replace the one that was literally falling apart (and collapsed at one point). The new one is super low to the ground which was weird at first but I kinda like it now, and I'm happy to no longer have a side that dips and makes me feel like I'm gonna fall off the bed.. And it doesn't squeak anymore! Just a good thing to wake up to.

I played a bit of Train Sim World 2 on my XBOX. It let me play for free because of the gold membership that came with the system. It’s different from games I would typically play, but still fun.
The washer is finally fixed in my apartment. I have been complaining about it in the “what’s bothering you” thread quite a bit, so it’s a relief to have it working again. I’m not sure what took so long either.
I watched a few episodes of the ReLIFE anime and I’m really enjoying it. Usually I’ll give a series about two episodes and decide whether or not to continue. I’m definitely continuing this.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept soooo good last night. It was the best night's sleep I've had in a long time!
- I got to sleep in this morning because I didn't have to work.
- I finally completed an achievement in a game that I've been working on for a while.
- I had a relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog.
- I started writing my story for Hero's Crossing and I'm really happy with it so far!
- My niece and nephews arrived in town this evening. I'm hoping to see them tomorrow or Thursday!
- I'm off work again tomorrow!

I've gotten into planking just a couple days ago, and I feel like I'm already starting to see some slight improvements! I've been starting out with three reps of ten-second planks (my goal is to be able to hold a plank for 2+ minutes), and today was the first day that I made it through all of them without any failed attempts!
I've started my last New Game+ run in Style Savvy: Styling Star, and I've made myself a document to log my item-collecting progress in! I feel like I'm making good progress on it already too, now that I don't have to worry about saving up money for achievements anymore.
I also went on a quick villager hunt tonight since Filbert moved out, and I found one of my dreamies, Sylvana!!! ;v; I have her Amiibo, so I wasn't actively hunting for her, but I just couldn't pass her up, especially since she appeared on my next-to-last ticket.

Back