• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Here’s what I’m happy about for last Monday & yesterday

Monday - I saw my great aunt with my mum - we had lunch out ( I had Scampi and chips ) she gave me a present 🎁 some nice smelly stuff

Yesterday - we went shopping at Lakeside shopping centre ( I bought a cute Husky eye mask from Claire’s an accessories shop ) and then I bought some colouring pencils and a Pokemon colouring book from WHSmith. Then we had lunch at Lakeside ( I had a Tuna Mayo Sandwich 🥪 and I shared some crisps with mum. )

06BB482A-4956-4A56-8259-6880B7FECBFF.png

2711D661-F724-4036-8BD0-68FF132CC648.jpeg

E3D19A97-1676-44BF-9896-0EB1605D01B9.jpeg

Last edited:
- Got a new laptop after BOTH of mine (a newish one from christmas and my really old cheap one) broke on me. I'm glad my new laptop is working really well 😅 I'm happy because I managed to find it relatively well-priced with 256 GB, my preferred charging set up, and in the colours I like (silver and black) <3

- there's a heat wave again in the UK but it's not as severe as last time, at least not in my area...

Today I'm happy because:

- I saw Mortimer the bat on my porch last night.
- I didn't have to work today and got to sleep in this morning.
- I had a good massage therapy session this afternoon.
- I had a delicious veggie stromboli for dinner and have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
- I did a little bit more writing on my Hero's Crossing story. Not much because it was a busy day, but any progress is good progress.
- I got to see my niece and nephews this evening! My niece is normally shy around us at first and warms up over time because she was born right before the pandemic, so we haven't seen her as much as we would have liked. But this time she was excited to see us and started dragging me around right away. She even called me by name without any prompting. I spent some time talking with and playing with all of them and I got invited into their fort to hang out with all 5 of them when none of the other adults were allowed to enter.

I submitted my answer for the second round of Mysteries of the Monolith, and I’m confident with my answer. My eyesight never fails me with tasks like this. Reminds me of the Elmo I spotted from very far away when I was just three years old. Apparently, I pointed and screamed “Elmo.” My dad told me that story, lol.
I had a steak quesadilla and a very large mango whip slush from Taco Bell. The dude put it in a large drink cup instead of the medium, so I got to enjoy double the slush.
My favorite person drew this from a Croconaw drawing I’d done. She remembered the eye bolt and everything.
7AC3CE2A-A702-49C0-96D5-C241E54B048F.jpeg

I was missing in action for a couple of days lol.
  • The weather was nice today.
  • I went on a car stroll with my sister.
  • I made some small progress on my art project!
  • Staying on the topic of art stuff, I finished a drawing which means I finally got to change my profile picture after not doing so since December of last year! If you thought Blue and Poliwag would be gone, you'd be wrong. I can't just let them go. This time, they're having a great time in the enchanted forest and being amazed by the glowing mushrooms surrounding them. Here's a better look if you want!
The mushroom cap that Blue is wearing is based on the puffstool enemy from The Legend of Zelda - Minish Cap. As for Poliwag, it's pretty obvious that it's supposed to be a super mushroom.
Blue and Poliwag.PNG

New Witch's Quest and Mysteries of the Monument puzzle came out today!! Very relieved the latter was another I-Spy puzzle since I'm terrible at the mirror-type stuff ;v;
I was able to work some time in for gaming! ^^
Today was a little rough for a couple reasons tbh, but I think I handled it pretty well so that it didn't ruin my day. But also I'm taking next week off so I can just enjoy the Fair and chill with my hobbies for a little while!! 🥳

was feeling pretty tired and meh today but lots of little things made me happy :)

all of my kitties decided that they wanted to hang out in my room today so I got to spend lots of quality time with them 💕

I have to go to work tomorrow but I've really enjoyed my last two days off, definitely needed it after this past week. I also can't wait to see baby Dodge again :blush:

I have gained an obsession with the beanie baby Goochy the jellyfish, he's so adorable and funny looking and I just love him. I have a teenie beanie version but I just bought the beanie buddy version so I can actually play w him and cuddle him at night 🥰
here's a pic of what he looks like, such a precious boy 💘 his little eyes and tie-dye coloring and floppy tentacles are everything to me lol
il_570xN.3349675100_qnz6.jpg

finally went back to the thrift store today and the desk was still there, so I went ahead and bought it! my dad will help me bring it home tomorrow since we'll have to load it on his trailer. but I'm pretty excited to finally have a bigger desk!

I've been doing a bit of research on betta fish because I would really like to get one at some point. I've been wanting a pet fish for a while and I want something small and relatively low maintenance. I'm hoping to find one that's really frilly and a blue color 💙 I'm also thinking of getting a pet snail to live with him so that's pretty hype. I gotta come up with names for them so when they get home I know what to call them :)
(also don't worry, I will be getting a minimum 5 gallon tank, depending on how much space I have I may get a tank up to 10 gal)

back again to talk abt how much I love my SO, he's truly a one of a kind and I'm so grateful to have him in my life 💖

I'll very likely be done with my new signature tomorrow, I'm so excited to show it off bc I'm pretty proud of my avatar and even though the signature isn't finished yet I think it'll also look fantastic!!

♡ Woke up this morning to a nice surprise - My dog sleeping on my bed. I got to pet her and cuddle with her. 🥺

♡ Did some trades in AC:NH and got most of my wishlist items! :giggle:

♡ My dad bought me a pack of Starbursts and some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. 🍬🍫

♡ My brother was at a friend's house for a few hours, which meant I finally got to use the computer. 🖥

♡ Poofesure uploaded a new video of him playing Wii Sports with a keyboard and mouse (he said it wasn't very fun). :LOL:

♡ I decided to write a backstory for Sakura 🌸 (the Wii Sports CPU Mii) and it was really fun, plus I'm happy with what I wrote. :) 📝 (I guess this is considered fanon?)

♡ Looking forward to playing Wii Sports later (especially since my batteries died on me last time I played), I'm probably gonna try out Boxing again! 🥊

♡ Tomorrow is my younger brother's birthday! :D

My favorite person is returning next week! I just about cried seeing her name on the schedule.
I should be getting paid in the next few hours or so, and I’m excited to see how much it is.
I picked up some more bottled water at the gas station after work tonight.
I finally washed my fitted sheet and blanket so I can sleep in freshness.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was nice today. It was warm but not too hot and we didn't get the thunderstorms that were expected.
- I had my leftover veggie stromboli for lunch and it was still delicious.
- I did a little more writing on my Hero's Crossing story.
- I finally came up with an idea for my grimoire pages. I hope I can do it justice.
- I got to see my niece and nephews again this evening. I spent some good time with each of them and started getting present ideas for birthday and holiday season coming up soon.
- I don't have to work tomorrow and the next three days should be a little less hectic so I get to chill for the rest of my week off.

The photo album I've been using to store the bromides I collect has had an empty front cover page for ages, but I've finally got one that's perfect for it! ;v; I had some specific criteria in mind, and this one fit all of them perfectly. Now to just find one to use for the back cover ahaha
I played some Style Savvy: Styling Star today! ^^ I met another new customer and worked on completing the clothing catalogue some more.
Started collecting the ACNH NSO icon elements for August!
I also got to watch a couple of Minecraft videos with my family!

Only a couple of things that technically happened yesterday. :)
  • The weather was sunny and pleasant. Despite going up to 25 degrees celsius, I did not sweat my back off at all. It wasn't very humid today (or maybe even a lack of it!), so I was actually enjoying the pleasant heat outside!
  • It took me an entire day thanks to my laptop running like a potato, but I have finished a drawing to use for my signature for the TBT Fair! I really hope I didn't exceed the signature height limit. I'm still finding my way around lol. My goodness, despite not shading at all, there's something about it that makes me look at my art for a good while. To put three cherries on top, I also decided to put in the villagers from the celebrating diversity event a while back featuring Pag-Asa (myself), Sterling (xSuperMario64x), and Tazan (Venti) after getting permission from them! The two have been really great friends to me on the forums and I want to show my appreciation for them. Having the three of us basically vibe together in one drawing is great. 😊

I finished my avatar and signature for the fair today and I'm very happy with how it turned out!! I always love getting a chance to draw Sterling 🖤

got my new desk today, and even though ny dad and I kinda had to tear it apart to get it into the house (bc it's massive and weighs like 175 lbs lol rip) tomorrow we will put it back together and I'll finally have a bigger and nicer desk!

got to talk on the phone with my SO this evening, every day I talk to him I feel more comfortable and I love him even more 🥰🥰

my new shirt should be coming tomorrow! I don't know if I've mentioned it before but it's a 3D World shirt with Cat Mario on it! this is what it looks like:
Screenshot-20220812-011938-Mercari.jpg

ended up not going into work today but I really needed the day off. just been physically/mentally feeling awful for the last week (if it weren't for my SO I would prob also be emotionally unwell). I got to sleep in so that was nice. hopefully by Sunday I'll feel better and can go back into work.

my cats Miko and Bab are so stupid and I love them sm

I'm gonna start doing more fair stuff tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about that 😊

Back