• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Untitled-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Just bought these for my bff for her birthday in September! This will be my first time getting her birthday presents (because we live in diff countries) I'm so excited and I love buying gifts for people <33

this was for yesterday but i'm still happy about it today, my boyfriend and i played some vidya together and watched the supermoon for a while. it was so gorgeous out, it's normally rainy/cloudy when some astronomical event is happening in my area so it was a big treat to finally see something. i believe there may be a meteor shower tonight as well so i'm going to host a bon fire tonight and test my luck in seeing some.

I’ve been finding it so much easier to sleep with the air conditioner on because of my sleep meditation music. It mostly cancels out the noise of the fan.
I’m over halfway finished of watching the ReLIFE anime, and I have to say, I enjoyed it.
I’m happy about my new schedule for work. I have my 30+ hours and have the three busiest days off, at least for this week. Fortunately, it is likely permanent!
I got paid and it was a lot of money!! Exactly what I was expecting!
I hope to god I didn’t wake her up last night but she legit replied immediately. I can’t with this level of comfort, I just can’t. This is exactly what I need. 🥺
I. Don’t. Deserve. Her. asdfjkl (my favorite person <3)
5B315A6E-E9F3-479E-837C-7602301E8900.jpeg

more happy things.
  1. tested negative for the big C, thank goodness.
  2. my doordash order was cancelled (sucks) but they gave me a LOT of money back in credit. like, 3x what i paid for my food because it was a huge stressful ordeal. TLDR someone either stole my food or someone in the restaurant lied and said they made it, OR the order was just lost. but i got like $70 in credit on a $22 order which is nuts.
  3. used my credit to buy sushi!! excited for lunch again!

• I have been very productive lately, been doing a lot of cleaning, exercising, etc
  • My apartment building had a S'mores day thing the other day for International S'mores day, so that was fun, got to roast the marshmallows downstairs in the community room
  • I got some new decor and stuff for my apartment and it looks really nice, also got some paintings and pictures hung on the walls
  • It's gonna be a super busy couple of months so I'm enjoying some relaxation time today
  • I'm a lot less stressed and anxious than I normally am :)
  • Played some Stardew Valley today
  • I'm learning a new song on my ukulele

Tryin to focus on the good today, I saw two of my bosses dogs at work today who don't normally come, the best behaved sweetest girl Golden Retriever and the sweet crazy dandruff-y Chihuahua. The bestest girl is old and has arthritis, so she can't come to work as often as she used to. The other one is just a little crazy and is small so she might get stepped on by accident. But both are super sweet girls, while I was saying hello to the golden the Chihuahua was crawling all over my lap demanding attention. I gave them both kisses and affection, they also give kisses🥰

Today I'm happy because:

- I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I really enjoyed seeing the super moon last night. There was just enough cloud cover to make it look hauntingly beautiful but not hide it completely.
- I slept really deeply last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was perfect today, sunny and around 80 degrees with a nice breeze blowing.
- I had a wonderfully calm and relaxing day at home.
- I did a little more writing for my Hero's Crossing story. I think I've finally worked out how to handle a part that I was stuck on.
- I refined my ideas for my Grimoire pages and I know pretty much exactly how I want them to look now.
- I picked up some Oreo Cones at the grocery store tonight because I was craving them.
- I have the whole weekend left before I have to go back to work.

i've been working on my stardew valley run on my pc and was happy to receive a few achievements today! the one i was working on in particular was the full shipment and i completed it today. tomorrow i'm going to try and get gourmet chef and possibly finish up my fishing catalog

I played Style Savvy: Styling Star this evening, and made huge progress on collecting clothes! Looks like I'm over halfway to my goal now. :giggle: I met another new customer too! The person who got to make up all these NPC customers must've had an absolute blast.
I'm really excited for the new Fair events starting tomorrow!! ;v; Also, it looks like I've got a little Fairy Dust? I don't know what it's for or why it's for, but I'm excited to find out! ✨

Sims 4 packs went on sale so I got the cottage core one so I can distract myself while my man is away for 10 days. Time to befriend wild rabbits and raise chickens.
I wish I could play The Sims 4 as it looks amazing but I'm afraid I'd kill my poor laptop whilst playing the game. 😂

Despite the fact its going to be another hot day I'm actually feeling pretty good right now and looking forward to some potential thunderstorms on Monday followed by a much needed cool down in the weather.

♡ Yesterday was my brother's birthday!! 🎉 I can't believe he's growing so fast, though. 😭 He got a chocolate mousse cake, $200, and some card games - Exploding Kittens 💥🐱, Taco vs. Burrito 🌮🌯, and Throw Throw Burrito. We played them and it's super fun!

♡ Me and my brother got to video-chat with our mom after not seeing or hearing from her for 8 months!! She seems to be doing well and we might even get to see her soon, I can't wait!! 😊

♡ Played Wii Sports and made quite a bit of progress - In Boxing I got to Pro level really quickly 🥊 (but now I'm stuck fighting Tyrone and Pierre *sob*) and I got some medals in the Training modes/sports! I even got the gold medal in "Hitting Home Runs" for Baseball! 🏅⚾

♡ I finally got the purple variant of the cat-ears headband in Tomodachi Life! 😸💜

♡ Met an awesome trader on Nookazon who's also a Zelda fan. :eek:

♡ My parents bought some peaches & nectarines and they're very tasty. 🍑

♡ I've been in a good mood all day today. Hope it lasts! :)

Back