• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Slightly more over the last week rather then just today;

• It's my weekend off from work and getting closer now to a week off which I can't wait for just to relax
  • Caught up with some old school friends recently and we're planning to meet up in a couple of weeks when we all have a free day together :giggle:
  • Weather forecast looks like it's going to cool down in a few days so I can stop melting in this heat
  • TBT Fair! The events are always a lot of fun and all the new collectibles look amazing 😁
  • Celebrated my sisters birthday during the week and had a lovely meal out with the family
  • My two youngest fluff balls, Oliver (the slightly darker, bigger one) and Lola, turned 1 last week - they're both so lovable and friendly and always bring a smile to everyones face when they're around! It has been especially nice recently watching them play together and explore the garden as a few months ago Oliver came down suddenly with a rare condition where his nerves stopped firing signals to his brain and had to effectively learn to stand and walk again when he couldn't support himself at all. He's doing really well now and it always makes me happy seeing how far he's come, he'll probably never be as active or fast as his sister but I'm really proud of him and love spending time with them both and all my other pets 🥰
image2 2.jpeg
image4 2.jpeg

Well the tablet charger I ordered isn't the right size, and the SD card for my 3DS I ordered ended up being a bootleg. I'm not really worried about it though because I used extra credit to pay for that, meaning I really didn't pay out of pocket for it.

On the positive side, I am happy that I have had friends reach out to me recently to support me and try to help me. It means the world to me. :giggle:

I am happy because me and one of my co-workers switched shifts for tomorrow so instead of working at 7am I am going in at 5pm! Can't wait to not have to set an alarm, maybe do some laundry, work on completing some of these events, and start preparation for my final year of college

Today I'm happy because:

- I got a good night's sleep and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was really nice again today, sunny and warm.
- I'm trying out a new calming supplement for my dog and he's doing okay with it so far. I hope it helps him.
- I had a good day at home with my husband and my dog.
- I worked on my grimoire pages today and got the first one almost done. I just need to add borders and color.
- I had a chocolate milkshake for dessert this evening.
- I'm enjoying the TBT Fair so much!

Today was pretty eventful!
  • I had a great breakfast! A few slices of tomatoes and onions really made the food much tastier.
  • My dad told me there was a free car inspection and told me to drive to a dealer, so I did. There were a couple of unexpected things that happened, but they got resolved thankfully. My sister also came with me and there was an area where we could get hot drinks for free! We went for hot chocolate in the end... Okay, I (kinda) did a funny thing before I let a mechanic drive the car inside for inspection. I set up a soundtrack from the Gran Turismo series then turn off the car entirely so it would stop playing the music. Now I'm sure they turned down the volume (it's not at a level that destroys people's ears don't worry), but they most likely heard the first few seconds and probably said to themselves "what kind of upbeat music is this!?". 😆 Once the inspection was finished, got the keys back, and turned on the car, I noticed Space Junk Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy was already played halfway through. Yeah, the mechanic driving the car for a bit probably thinks I have a funky taste in music lol.
Don't Kick Yourself - Isamu Ohira
This plays in a particular area where you get your car serviced such as a car wash, an oil change, and a couple of cosmetic purchases, so it makes total sense to set that up. It's little things like this that amuse me so much haha.
  • I made some progress in my art project! I got in some more progress too while waiting for the car to be inspected lol.
  • I had pizza for lunch. I used an online coupon which made the price cheaper and saved a few dollars!
  • Feel free to skip this point. I saw some recognizable cars that have already been mentioned previously. For the one that has yet to be identified until now, it is a Porsche 911 Cabriolet (993)! Fun fact: This was the last Porsche 911 generation to use an air-cooled engine. While this cabriolet model doesn't appear in Gran Turismo 7, the Carrera RS model does so I'm still taking this as an absolute win, and it's my first time spotting the 993 generation as well.
  • I had a tasty dinner. Wow, all three meals I had today were pretty good. :)
  • I've been catching up on a few activities for the TBT Fair. I misinterpreted the waterfall as a tree so now it looks like mud is pouring out of the rocks over at the Forest of Lustrous activity oops.

Mine is kinda silly, but I always get very happy everytime there is a TBT event like the fair of the Easter events. I absolutely love the strong feeling of community and friendliness and it always helps me get back into not only playing Animal Crossing, but back into posting on the forum and talking with others more, and I'm very thankful for these events!

Happy today because I’m doing pretty good with the current event even though I don’t have my New Horizons game set up yet. I’ll get to it eventually, but for now I need to do some careful planning for my new island when I make it later. I’m doing my best to slow down with my games rather than rushing through them. Hopefully I can sell a couple of collectibles once I earn enough tickets, cause I really would like to start saving up for things, like my New Horizons island. Also, I’m feeling much better today than I was last night. I ate Taco Bell for dinner yesterday and it made my stomach feel so sick and bloated. I almost had a all-nighter because of it. 🙄

I watched a couple episodes of Fairy Tail with my parents this morning! ^^ We also caught up with SmallishBeans' lastest Empires episode today too.
All the new Fair events!! 😭 I've been having a blast with them, and with trying to keep up with everyone's entries—I love seeing all of the stuff everyone's coming up with! I also gave Count Inside the Bottle my best, and I love the community effort in the Wishing Well event!
I've also been hard at work on the first Forest of the Lustrous coloring page! I'm really excited to finish mine; I'm pushing myself with this one and so far I'm quite happy with how it's turning out. ;v; I also found some jars to use for Enchanting Elixirs, and I've been brainstorming ideas for that and Hidden Hideaways!

• Yesterday I spent some time with a friend. We played the Digimon TCG, watched some of the anime, and played a little bit of the new Digimon Survive videogame. Also, he bought me a really nice digimon playmat which I love! That was very nice of him :) We had a fun time
  • It's been a good morning so far, nice and peaceful, relaxing with my kitties and watching some stuff on amazon prime
  • I started playing Rune Factory 4, looking forward to getting into it. It seems like a lot of fun

- Heat wave is almost over, and it's forecast to rain constantly next week ⛈️

- My brother + my mum's best friend came over for dinner last night and we all had a good time

- Made some nice food! I also tried cottage cheese for the first time and I finished off my box of Curiously Cinnamon cereal lol (it's the UK version of cinnamon toast crunch i think)

Back