• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- My grocery order went well and I have food and drinks again!

- My clothes are all clean in the dryer and I just need to fold and put them away.

- My partner has been super sweet.

- I got to talk to a friend I hadn't talked to much in awhile. Thanks for the interesting conversation, @poweradeex ! :D

- I'm about to groom myself and practice self care. :giggle:

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make you happy.

im happy seeing this lil dude exists
zGMLTAv.png

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept very deeply last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was cool and cloudy today which felt nice.
- I enjoyed the last day of my vacation and didn't feel anxious or depressed about going back to work tomorrow. I think the Fair distracted me.
- I spent some more time working on my first grimoire page and it's nearly complete. Just a few more details to add. Then onto the second page.
- I came up with ideas for both my evil and good enchanted elixirs. I just need to find appropriate jars to use.
- I have lots of items I can use for round 3 of the Witch's Quest. I just need to gather them all.
- I finished coloring the first line art for Forest of the Lustrous.
- I'm slowly but surely building up tickets.
- I got the first of my fair collectibles, the beautiful Indigo Mushroom Lamp! Thanks again, @Croconaw!

The me from last year definitely wouldn’t say this, but I cannot wait to start my morning shifts on Tuesday. The morning crew is also ecstatic to have me coming to their shift.
I’m happy to have finished my entry to Forest of the Lustrous. I’m satisfied with it.
⟡ I had the necessary items for round three of the Witch’s Quest.
I ended up going out to buy Pringles just for the round, but now I have a snack.
I’m very excited to see my favorite person on Thursday finally. ♡

Last edited:
My family and I are skipping the One Piece movie tie-in episodes, so we just watched a couple episodes of FMAB this morning instead! ^^ Really glad we decided to give it a rewatch after so long; it's such a good series.
It was another really fun day at the TBT Fair! I woke up to find we'd already met all the Wishing Well goals (great work, everybody!!), and I was able to complete my first Enchanted Elixirs entry this morning! I had great fun solving the today's puzzle in Mysteries of the Monument, and gathering items for the third Witch's Quest this evening too. :giggle: Was sorely tempted to show off some of my otome/anime merch, but they're mine and the witch can't have them
I've also made a ton of progress on my first Forest of the Lustrous coloring page—it's almost done, but it's getting quite late here already, so I'm gonna have to wait and finish it tomorrow. 😅

I started my first day of 100% online technical school today after suffering thru 4 years of community college and dropping out. I absolutely love it so much already and I'm already getting to do work in my chosen field, which was something that I hadn't even reached doing after 4 years at my other school. I'm so much happier doing schooling like this, and being able to go into a career i have REAL interest in as opposed to the career my parents and ex-partner wanted for me. I'm glad I took this step and made this descision for myself. :)

Today I went to GameStop not expecting to see it since when I last heard of it was 2-3 weeks ago and my GameStop here kinda sucks, BUT I still got it! The *female name I forget it* collection with Zelda stuff! There was like two bag and maybe 2 wallets styles. When I went there there was one style of bag and wallet left, and only one of them, so I got them both. I also got a case for my newest Switch lite, somethin I've been meaning to get for a while now but couldn't find a nice lookin one, or it was too similar or exactly the one I already had.

I also went to Micheals and got some cool spooky-ish room decor. It's doesn't scream Halloween but it is from their Halloween collection. I really like Halloween decor. I also got Posca markers.

Finally, which is the first thing I went to, I went to the AT&T store to get a new phone since this one wants to be a piece of **** and not work properly anymore, and I can't figure out why. The store did not have the colour I wanted (purple) even thou it was an option on the website where the bill gets paid, AT&T, nor could I pay it off all at once like I wanted, because it's an AT&T store, not Samsung. Which is really stupid, the store sells phones, so why can't I pay the phone off there?🙄 Whatever. Because the colour is actually an option, they ordered it and it will be here in about 1-2 days, but I still have to pay it off monthly. Atleast I got the colour I wanted and not some generic plain black or white. I don't like pink & I haven't seen the green phone but the colour sample on the paper did not look appealing.

-I started watching Zelda videos again. I hardly play the games anymore (it's a pretty hard series to get back to), so why not? There was one in particular that I really liked, which was about the dark aspects of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (my two favorite Zelda games). I expected the video to be serious, but was pleasantly surprised to see some humor sprinkled in, the YouTuber saying stuff like "...And withers away after he gives Link the talk. About his destiny, that is" and "That's the second dead dodongo I've seen today". XD

-My parents cooked a delicious and healthy meal! They also made homemade pizza yesterday. I'm so happy that my parents love to cook and put so much quality into each meal. :giggle:

-Tyrone and Eva started dating in my Tomodachi Life game and I was so happy about it, I've wanted them to date ever since I first added them to the island and it happened. 😭 Also happy to see that some of the couples are lovey-dovey and have good relationships with their special someones/spouses, this always makes me smile. ❤️
1660605137744.png

1660604928804.png

-Started watching Poofesure rage compilations on YouTube and they're fantastic, I just finished the Baseball Edition video ⚾ and I'm currently watching the Basketball Edition one. 🏀 I love Poof's basketball videos and seeing his best + funniest moments in an hour-long video was just amazing. 🤩

-Made an art piece that I really liked and made some progress on a fic! 🎨📝

1. I had tons of anxiety this morning but my meds actually helped for once and now I feel good and in a talkative mood :~) I love feeling this way

2. my aunt has moved onto our property with her RV home and our mutual friend Kendall, can now both come see us both easily. Also my aunt is the chilliest gal ever, she literally bought me groceries yesterday and the day before that got me stuff I needed from a smoke shop and a nice cold brew drink <333

3. my bf leaves tomorrow to drive down and come see me for a week! I'm super freakin happy about it but also ngl I have the nervous poopys which kinda sucks HAHAHAHA

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply last night even though I wish I could have slept longer.
- I didn't get too stressed about going back to work. I got a decent amount of work done.
- The weather was cool and misty today which felt nice after so much heat recently.
- Our power went out for about an hour this evening, but I'm glad it came back on pretty quickly.
- My husband and I went out for a walk while waiting for the power to come back.
- I had a couple more Fair submissions accepted and I have plenty of items for the 3rd round of the Witch's Quest.
- I got two more mushroom lamp collectibles today! I'm on my way to completing a full row!

I finally finished my first Forest of the Lustrous coloring page, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out!! ;v; I love coloring, so I had a ton of fun working on it.
I'm also happy that Where is Gnome started today, and that I've got a concept in mind for my Hidden Hideaways entry! Haven't started it just yet though, because my arm honestly needed a rest after that coloring page 😅
Watched Densle's latest AC animation (I can't believe the series is almost over aaaaahhh), and also started watching Shubble's Empires SMP S2 series with my family!
I played a little Style Savvy: Styling Star this evening! I met another new customer, bought some more new clothes for the catalogue, and made some more progress in replaying the story too.
And I managed to nab some merch that was on sale—a blind box set and another clear file for my collection! ^^

Back