• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

My grandma, my mom, my dad and I are having dinner on Thursday night at the place I work. My favorite person will be there after relieving me from my shift and I know she’s been looking forward to meeting them. The only problem is that my grandma has absolutely no filter and just says whatever is on her mind, so I’m a bit worried and her being rude. She feels some type of way whenever I’m even remotely close with any female because deep down, I think it terrifies her but she’s in denial at this point… because I’m clearly not into dating men, lol.
I’m happy they’ll finally get to meet, though. I know she’s been wanting to, so I’m crossing my fingers their meeting each other goes well.
I’m eating a delicious slice of the chocolate creme pie that I got.
Ignore the fact that I already took a bite. The chocolate is actually pudding with little chocolate pieces and whipped cream.
9F184723-746A-40F5-8EB4-25F0F6FCCA5F.jpeg
I’m very excited for Pokémon Violet being released very soon so I can play it! I’m looking forward to it. I practically jumped on the Quaxly bandwagon lol, sorry Fuecoco. It just wasn’t meant to be.

I don't post my happies often enough lol
  • Yesterday mom and I got a brand-new couch, a sofa bed to be exact! It's firm and comfy, and really makes the living room look and feel nicer.
  • Our backyard is a chaotic mess of fallen leaves and I really like it 🥰 it's one of the many beauties of autumn, my favorite season, mainly for the aesthetic and not so much for the cold 🥶 winter is soon upon us here! It'll be my first time seeing this area covered in snow and I'm hoping for a TON of snow. Snowy winter nights are always so nice.
  • We'll be getting a new Christmas tree today hopefully, and our house will be decorated early for the holidays.
  • I saw a chipmunk scurrying about, prepping for the long winter. And I also caught sight of a Blue Jay a couple days ago right outside our kitchen window!
  • I recently completed everything Pokémon Legends Arceus has to offer (except the Darkrai and Shaymin missions because those are locked behind a paywall, if you don't own BDSP you can't access them..... really ****ing stupid) and I'm looking forward to the next installments, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet just as long as the games don't bomb lol but getting to play together with friends is reason enough to be excited!
  • Just the other day, I helped my bestie obtain the fifth and final Nightmare Egg collectible 🥰 it was a really exciting moment for both of us!
  • I got some writing done for my fan fic, and I recently finished a couple of art commissions 💞
  • The TBT 2022 Halloween event was a lot of fun! Thanks to it, I was able to improve upon one of my mini lineups, upgrading it fully and better than ever! I can't wait to display it 🖤🤍
  • My niece sent me an adorable video of her dog and it really put a smile on my face!
  • Overall, I've been in a pretty good mood 🥰

• I got my grocery shopping done the other day, relieved about that because I woke up sick today so am not going anywhere
  • Put my Christmas tree up over the weekend, I know it's early but I wanted it up now because I didn't even put one up last year
  • I dropped off the application to volunteer at the library yesterday, hope to hear from them
  • It snowed a tiny amount last night, I love snow
  • Here's a cute picture of one of my cats with her first Christmas tree (Mustachio)
  • Been playing Nino Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Having a lot of fun with it
  • Finished season 1 of Digimon, now on season 2

Attachments

• christmas.jpg
    christmas.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 11
- Very happy for my dad today, he got the job he interviewed for! 😊

- I'm pleased it didn't rain today

- University went well and I got some more essay work done in the library

- A lot of drama happened with delayed trains but everything worked out pretty well in the end lol, I managed to get home earlier than I thought I would!

🌳 It's been so long since I've done one of these, but I've been missing Animal Crossing so I think I'll visit my island today when I head back home from campus. So my first "happy" is finding myself back at Bell Tree. Hi y'all, I missed this cozy community.

🧸 I got to spend time with one of my friends who's been sick today.

🧅 I packed a breakfast and lunch for myself, which made me feel cared for (yes, I miss my mother, could you tell?)

🧶 My professors have been really kind and accommodating lately.

♥️ Life has been very difficult, especially this week. It's easy to feel very hopeless when looking at the state of current events, even on a local level. It's tough to express my feelings (or even process them) in a way that's respectful to those closer to these events. I've been very grateful to my boyfriend and father for checking in on me and spending time with me.

I hope everyone else's week is going well. If you're reading this, I'm rooting for you!

- Despite being tired, I'm having a good day.

- Growing my skills at work and learning new things.

- I had a delicious lunch featuring salad and shrimp.

- My partner has been super sweet to me lately.

- I've finished ALL of the new Pokemon games I purchased for my 3DS. Not only that, but I ended up winning a Pokemon X Nuzlocke for the first time, completing the main story of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, and winning a Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke for the first time... all in the record of WEEKS!

- Now that I'm Pokemon'ed out until Scar/Vio I'll probably try to play a bit more Genshin Impact.

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks aren't done yet! They play the Houston Rockets tonight in Dallas. We will be without Luka for this game, but it should be a field day if our shooting percentages for the rest of the team are good (The Rockets are terrible this year, lol)!

today’s been a little more eventful than i would’ve liked, kinda meh, but some good stuff still happened! 🖤

𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed. there was a month or so during my hiatus where i didn’t read very much, but i’ve been getting back into reading a lot recently and am very happy about that! i also wrote a short story of my own a few days ago for the first time in eons, and i like how it turned out!
𓆩♡𓆪 been discovering lots of new content for one of my comfort characters the past day. ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 bonk came up behind me this morning while i was taking pictures of the snow outside, and i couldn’t resist taking a photo of her as well. 🥰
65C64E05-2B5F-491E-B00E-10AC4824984C.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 i noticed today that i’m able to stand and walk for longer without my ankle and/or back hurting! i’ve been struggling with my mobility more than usual due to my foot/ankle fracture and the walking boot, but it seems it’s slowly healing and that my body’s getting used to the boot! in fact, i think my mobility might be slightly better with it. it’s been frustrating and upsetting being injured, and recovering seems painstakingly slow, but i’m grateful to be noticing progress! i also had my 3rd physio appointment yesterday, where i walked without my compression sock and boot for the first time in 3 weeks — it went well! walking didn’t hurt at all, and i was even able to take actual steps instead of just dragging my foot! 🥳 i also was able to complete the new exercises i was told to do with ease and without pain!
𓆩♡𓆪 there’s a dog who lives in my neighbourhood that i absolutely adore, and i got to see them tonight! i’ve never met them or their owners, but i see them take him/her for a walk occasionally, and they are so precious and floofy. 🥺 i’m not sure of the breed, but they’re pure black, and honestly the size of a small bear haha. i seem to see them most whenever i’m having a rough day, and it always makes me feel better. c: my dream in life is to pet that dog, tbh.
𓆩♡𓆪 gonna end my day by watching an episode or 2 of the crown, maybe playing some new horizons, and going to bed. or maybe just going to bed. i’m tired. :’)

𓆩♡𓆪 there’s a dog who lives in my neighbourhood that i absolutely adore, and i got to see them tonight! i’ve never met them or their owners, but i see them take him/her for a walk occasionally, and they are so precious and floofy. 🥺 i’m not sure of the breed, but they’re pure black, and honestly the size of a small bear haha. i seem to see them most whenever i’m having a rough day, and it always makes me feel better. c: my dream in life is to pet that dog, tbh.
Sounds like it could be a Newfoundland dog? I love those and they are definitely the size of a small bear. They are so gentle and sweet and soft and floofy!
1668655951643.png

Today I'm happy because:
- I had a decent day at work. Nothing stressful happened and I'm getting caught up on my emails.
- I was able to take a morning break and went for a walk.
- I left work early and had a good massage therapy session.
- It stopped raining and warmed up a little this afternoon.
- My dog was so adorable when he greeted me at home.
- I was finally able to order a PS5!!! It should arrive in about a week give or take. 🤍🖤

I got to see some really cute new official art of one of my faves!! ;v; It's a character who sadly doesn't get much art too, so that made it extra nice to see.
I had some Reese's Pieces and mini M&Ms that were getting kindaaa old, and I'm really not much of a candy person, so we used them to bake some cookies tonight! They turned out really well and they're pretty too. 🌈
We're almost caught up with SmallishBeans' videos again!

My used copy of Harvest Moon: Animal Parade came in the year! It's been over 5 years since I've really played any Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons game or Stardew Valley but I've been really itching to pick up a "new" one, so I decided to try it out!

Even though I haven't played AF e+ recently (planning on getting back into streaming within a week... I wake up early to do it so that it's nighttime EST but I haven't been able to wake up early recently) and still need to get to AF+ I'm really excited I have that used Wii now! I'll see when I decide to start it.

this one's a bit on the boring/academic side but hey, im happy lmao!
- there was a college/university workshop today at my school. despite my initial reluctance, it really helped me a lot! there was a lot of helpful information! not to mention, i actually know what i want to do now!
- my school emailed my report card to me today and i nearly DIED upon seeing my grades.. i'm doing AWESOME in everything! i'm not used to good grades like this so i'm a little frazzled o_O
- i played some acnl. i forgot how much i loved this game :lemon:

🌟 It's Friday!
🌟 I just picked up my Pokémon Violet/Scarlet dual pack! I'll still be at work for the next seven hours, but looking forward to playing tonight. 😍
🌟 I can't remember if I mentioned it in my last one of these, but I really loved the Halloween event, and I can't wait to see what's in store for Christmas!
🌟 I've started buying Christmas gifts, and also some Nov/Dec birthday gifts. 😊 Also, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day both fall on a weekend this year, and that works really well for me/my family, so I'm really excited about it! 🎄

I hope everyone is having a great day/night, and for the people waiting for/playing Pokémon Viol/Scar I hope you really enjoy it! 🎉💖

My favorite person “met” my grandma today. She just came out in the dining room to say hi, and it went okay. Better than I expected. She wasn’t necessarily overly nice, but she wasn’t rude either. My grandma just seemed to be in a rush and didn’t care for conversation. Still, I hope it didn’t hurt her feelings too much.
I’m playing Mario Party Superstars tonight with my favorite person. And whenever I have doubts about her she always proves me wrong.
Yeah, I should probably stop questioning her motives but BPD issues…
I’ve been looking so forward to playing Pokémon Violet and that makes me happy. I really hope to at least make it to the first Pokémon Center tonight just to gain trading capabilities. I hope it also lets us play the game at midnight. I’m too impatient to actually wait until tomorrow.
They have new nacho fries at Taco Bell and they were delicious, except for the guacamole. Yuck. I had to eat around that, lol. Otherwise, they were awesome.

I finally told my teachers about my new name, which is a huge weight off my shoulders - It's so nice being referred to my new name and even some of my classmates have been doing the same, which makes me even more happy!!

Yesterday it snowed quite a bit, which I'm super happy about! Winter is my favorite season and I was pleasantly surprised that the snow arrived a bit earlier than usual. It looked so pretty and the temperature (for me at least) was perfect at -1° C! It also snowed again today! ❄️

I did a presentation in English class about Coraline! I got 80% on it with good notes like "very brave", "very detailed", and "great analysis"!

Really stoked that Poofesure brought back his "going pro in every Wii Sports sport" series recently, which he's currently doing with Wii Sports Resort! (I'm curious as to how basketball and table tennis will go, knowing Poof's history with some of the champions, Tommy and Lucia. XD)

Yesterday we had pancakes for dinner! I also brought some to school today for lunch. 🥞

I have no school tomorrow, so I have a three-day weekend!

today was a much better day for me! i got to spend most of it relaxing, and i have no school tomorrow (or next friday), so i have 2 back-to-back long weekends to look forward to! :’D

𓆩♡𓆪 did some self care. i’ve really been slacking in taking care of myself recently, but i’m trying to get back at it. :’) i always feel at my best when i give myself the time and care that i deserve, i just wish i was better at being consistent about it haha.
𓆩♡𓆪 changed my aesthetic! as much as i loved my halloween aesthetic this year, i’ve been wanting to change it for a bit, and finally did so now that my purple name and badges are gone (rip)! i won’t have this aesthetic for long since i’ll be changing to my christmas one in a couple weeks, but it’s pretty! i especially like my one-line lineup.
𓆩♡𓆪 read a few new fanfics that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 noticed some more good progress with my foot/ankle fracture! i’m comfortably able to sit in a loose crosslegged position now, and it doesn’t hurt to shift my foot when i’m laying down in bed anymore! the itchiness and redness were also gone today, which i’m very grateful for! ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 watched a few more episodes of the crown. i’m on season 2 now, and i’m enjoying it more than the 1st season so far! i can’t get over how stunning claire foy (young queen elizabeth II) is. she blows me away every episode fr. i also enjoy matt smith (young prince philip) having a beard this season, shame he’s likely gonna shave it soon.
𓆩♡𓆪 bonk is incredibly affectionate, but she’s not much of a cuddler, but tonight she laid on the chair with me for a few minutes! 🥺 our cuddle was cut short by my mom coming home, but i’m so happy we cuddled at all! i love her. <3
B235465F-966B-4C09-B237-103EADB32FC3.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 had a lovely chat with my dear friend @Midoriya! i always enjoy talking to him. ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 received my midterm report card today! i’m only taking 1 class this semester, math, and my mark is a lot better than i was expecting — 98! that’s honestly the highest math mark i’ve ever received, and one of the highest marks in general i’ve ever had. very proud of myself! 🥳

Sounds like it could be a Newfoundland dog? I love those and they are definitely the size of a small bear. They are so gentle and sweet and soft and floofy!
yeah that could be it! certainly looks like them, anyways haha. what a gorgeous breed. 🥺 thank you!

I finally told my teachers about my new name, which is a huge weight off my shoulders - It's so nice being referred to my new name and even some of my classmates have been doing the same, which makes me even more happy!!
oh i’m so happy for you! it’s so freeing finally being called by your preferred name. 🖤 proud of you!

Back