• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Pokémon Legends: Arceus got nominated for Best Role Playing Game of the Year!! Not exactly sure why I'm as excited over this as I am, but I've just really loved playing PL:A and I'm happy to see it up there. ;v;
Switched over to my Christmas aesthetic! 💚❤️
Watched a few Youtube videos today, both on my own in the background while I was doing other stuff, and a little bit with my family too. ^^
Did some grinding in Pokémon Platinum! I was just going to pop in to water my berries and check the daily swarm Pokemon, but then I got sucked in ahahaha
Worked on some more rubber band bracelets! I've almost filled up a small bag of them now. c:

Today I'm happy because:

- My work day wasn't too stressful. I completed a fair amount of tasks and was able to log off on time.
- I drank my first cup of hot chocolate for the season. It was so warm and tasty.
- I had a long, hot shower this evening.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch.
- I got to spend some quality time with my husband.
- A couple of presents I bought for my husband should arrive tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is Friday! I have a counseling session and then looking forward to the weekend.

had a really nice day today!

𓆩♡𓆪 went to school. had a decent, uneventful day, though class turnout was surprisingly small. only like 7 people showed up (including me lol).
𓆩♡𓆪 i finally heard back from my school guidance counsellor about an issue i’ve been having, and we’ll be meeting virtually tomorrow to discuss it further. :’) she’s also informed me that i only need 4 more credits to graduate, which is !!!! i had no idea i was that close, but this means that this will be my last year and i’ll be graduating in june! i’m so relieved, ya’ll have no idea. 😭 nervous about the meeting tomorrow, but happy and thankful that it’s happening!
𓆩♡𓆪 i forgot to mention this yesterday lol, but i only have to wear my walking boot for 1 more week! i’m allowed to stop wearing it on wednesday, which is vv exciting! when i first got the boot, i didn’t think the 6 weeks i’d have to wear it for would fly by so quickly, but i’m grateful that they have. my fracture is healing, and i’m slowly getting back everything the injury took from me — i can get around on my own, i can sit cross legged again, it hardly hurts anymore etc. the swelling is still there, but i’m happy about all the progress i’ve made. ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 changed my aesthetic to a christmas one now that it’s december! i’ll probably end up changing it to a different one since it’s not my fave, but for right now it’s cute! my avatar is slowly growing on me as well. haven’t done ‘detailed’ art like it in a while, and i think it’s pretty cute!
74B046E3-5808-4CB8-92FF-A17AD4BD103B.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown. i’ve finished season 3, and am now onto season 4!
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom’s christmas gift was shipped today! i can’t wait to be able to give it to her!
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom picked up a bunch of christmas stuff while she was out today! she got some lights, a snowflake projection light, and even a stocking for bonk!
ft. my mom haha
749F895F-F6C5-421F-85F3-88DCB0C49F91.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 mentioning my mom a lot today lol, but she also gave me one of my christmas gifts early. <3
the last 2 on the bottom are the mystery ones! they’re all so cute. 🥰 i’ve given them to bonk to play with, and she’s already kicked 2 of them, and shoved another underneath the shoe rack lmao.
28C39B55-3E52-4E9C-B7E7-885A655744DC.jpeg

31A1FDBE-FE55-4C41-8F05-1D742CF54378.jpeg
95ACE580-8372-485F-BF9D-1AA9595B3E89.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 last thing about my mom i promise lmao, but i watched the guardians of the galaxy holiday special on disney+ with her tonight! she’s already seen it, but it was my first time — it was super cute! i enjoyed it more than i thought i would.
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.

sorry for the super long post haha. happy december, everyone! ♥️

Today I’m happy because…

• My choir teacher surprised us by putting “All I Want for Christmas is You” on the speakers and making us popcorn! I didn’t expect it but what a great way to kick off December.
  • I enjoyed selling snacks at the basketball game my school had today and I might do these more often.
  • We got these adorable stockings for our dogs and cat. I’m so excited for Christmas!
  • I got to open up the first day of my advent calendar and I got some chocolate.
  • For the first time in forever I only slept in 5 minutes past my alarm! This is progress, I’ll take it
  • I am so thankful for my friends who were willing to do so a lot for me when I was freaking out because a club we were in had to cancel this week’s meeting last minute
  • I got to wear one of my favorite sweaters. It’s oversized and mint green, just 10/10.
  • I watched a little bit of Elf this morning

I received an email from an auto repair company asking for my availability for them to fix my car. I got rear ended in Feb this year which was deemed not my fault and while I went back and forth with the insurance, they claimed I'd get my bumper fixed for free. Well, months later and I didn't get any call so I assumed the whole thing got cancelled. Almost a year later, I'm actually getting something done.

Fingers crossed anyway!

I was sad at work for nearly my entire four hour shift and I was trying to hide it the whole time. I don’t do well with yelling or thinking people are mad at me. Of course my favorite person was working at the time (‘cause why not?) and saw the whole incident and immediately hugs me from behind AND THEN whispers “I love you” in my ear which caught me by surprise because I was trying not to look at her with tears in my eyes. But it did make me happy since she obviously cares.

Also, I’m not at work now so I can just clear my mind of all the negativity. Hiding that you’re crying though is really hard, some people were concerned and I just said it was allergies.

Also, I did bend the brim on my new hat and it looks so much better!

Last edited:
I'm happy to say that even though the odds really seem to be against me rn with all the ****ty stuff I've had to deal with the last few days, I've actually been feeling pretty great and more optimistic than I was for a while there :)

also my drawings are going well and I always get so excited to share them w people! ^o^

I got a callback for Ariel in my schools musical, The Little Mermaid! I'm pretty nervous because my voice is a little too low to hit one of her highest notes comfortably but I really hope I get the part😊 I find out on Monday!
Update: they were a bit of a disaster for me 😭 praying for a minor role still

Today I'm happy because:

- It was Friday and I had a calm day at work.
- I had my final counseling session this afternoon! It's been a little over a year since I started and it's amazing to think about how much I've grown since then. I'll still remain on my medication for depression/anxiety, but I feel like I'm in a much better place now. The sessions were very re-affirming, but she said I can always come back if I feel like I'm slipping again.
- A couple of Christmas presents arrived today, one for my husband and one for a friend, plus one for me that was promptly hidden away by my husband.
- We got some grocery shopping done and picked up salad supplies for this weekend. It had become our weekend routine but, because of the holidays, it's been a couple weeks since we last ate healthy. I'm actually really looking forward to a salad tomorrow.
- I get to sleep in and enjoy the weekend, plus hopefully do some more online Christmas shopping.

☀️ Woke up feeling SO refreshed today after going to sleep early the night before after being exhausted from my flu shot. Good decisions!

🧪 It’s such a weird feeling, but I think I’m going to miss my bio class. I’ve worked incredibly hard because the material is so difficult, but now that’s it’s wrapping up, I know I’ll miss the fascinating material, my quirky professor, and my wonderful TA.

🥪 My friend got us takeout sandwiches and we watched TV while we ate them. Bless.

📚 Was productive studying with a friend in the library.

🎄 Tonight has been a cozy night in with my partner + decorating in NH. Featuring true crime podcasts and pine tree candles. Not a bad way to end the day :’)

✨ Of course, I’m grateful for y’all on TBT. i hope you have a wonderful day!!

happy friday, friends! i hope you all have a great weekend! 🖤

𓆩♡𓆪 my mom sent me a bunch of new graphics to use as avatars/sigs for future aesthetics! i especially love all the new halloween graphics i have to work with! my aesthetic’s gonna slay next spooky season. 😌
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 had my virtual meeting with my school guidance counsellor this morning — it went well! the issue i’ve been having has finally been resolved, which is a huge weight off my shoulders! i’ll have to meet with her again next semester to tackle another semi-issue that’s popped up, but for now everything’s all good. ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 went to school. my math teacher was thankfully very understanding about me being a few minutes late to class.
𓆩♡𓆪 it’s friday! i have no assignments to complete, so i have the entire weekend to myself to just relax!
𓆩♡𓆪 helped my dad make dinner, and afterwards helped him with the dishes! he washed, i dried. c:
𓆩♡𓆪 brushed bonk for a few minutes tonight, and she absolutely loved it. she was all stretched out and purring up a storm. 🥺
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.
𓆩♡𓆪 i’m a day late, but i changed my calendar to december! i honestly haven’t changed it since august (sept-nov were rough months for me, so i was trying to pretend they weren’t happening lol), so it’s nice to finally have it changed!
𓆩♡𓆪 gonna spend the rest of my evening playing new horizons and watching the crown. <3

Update: they were a bit of a disaster for me 😭 praying for a minor role still
i’m sure you did wonderfully. ♥️ even if you don’t get ariel, i hope you land another role you’d enjoy! good luck! ^^

Some buttons I'd ordered arrived today! The seller was kind enough to throw in a couple little extras too. ;v;
Found a new desktop wallpaper for my rotation!
Caught SmallishBeans' latest Empires SMP episode this evening with my family! ^^
Made a couple more rubber band bracelets and started working on a third! I should hopefully finish it tomorrow. c:
Played Pokémon Platinum, and I've almost collected all of the Villa decorations now! Also got to wind down this evening with some more gaming, which was really nice. ♥️

Back