• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

lots to be happy about today!

the biggest thing is I helped @/Foreverfox by giving her my aurora egg in exchange for her heart wand. she told me her eggie dreams have come true now and I seriously couldn't be happier 🤧💞🌈
plus I was just playing New Leaf recently and thinking abt how cool the glow wands are so I'm so happy to be able to add the heart glow wand to my collection!!

my friend and I are gonna go christmas shopping later today, I don't really have much money to buy any gifts but it'll be nice to see what I can find. I'm also gonna go to Kohl's to see if I can find a men's blazer that will actually fit me, hopefully so!

slime shop restocks again this evening and I loved the first one I bought so much I'd like to buy a second one! I'm eyeing one that is also a clay slime with a nice peppermint scent, I actually sent them a message requesting for it to be restocked and they said they will have it either this week or next week so I can't wait for that! I've really been enjoying the clay slime I got earlier this week, it's so nice to squeeze and stretch and it smells nice lol 😌

I'm working on a drawing commission rn and it's going really well, I have the sketch done and I'm gonna start the lineart and coloring today!

it's been so cold lately so I brought out my winter comforter and it was so nice to have last night. also forever grateful that heated blankets exist.

in speaking of blankets, I washed all my bedding last night (for the first time in a while oof, sometimes depression makes me forget to take care of stuff like that) and I think I slept better than I have in a long time. I was asleep for a good 12 hours lol. definitely needed it though 🛌

hoping to do some game recording soon, I haven't gotten around to doing it bc it takes so much of my time and focus but I miss playing Pokemon Violet and i need to record it lol. plus I plan on recording me playing AC:GCN on Christmas eve for a video! ☃️

I'm happy I'm warm. Blankets are worth more than people give them credit.

I've been teetering on the edge of my legs hurting but so far I managed to avoid getting to that point today.

My spouse has been working from home, and later we are getting subway with the left overs of a gift card and some coupons we got in the mail. I always get onion on my sandwich and I just love onions so I look forward to onions. Probably sounds awful if you don't like onions.. lol. But if you like onions, sometimes you just need a good dose of onions.

I've been enjoying seeing everyone's winter event submissions and the advent music. And I love that it plays even if my phone screen goes black or browsing somewhere else online. They are mood lifters.

Edit and I literally just had a washing machine scare, but it's working fine now. I did hand wash a big 2layer fleece blanket to be on the safe side though while waiting... That was a workout! Glad the other two will be taken care of by the machine.

Last edited:
Not many things because I am super busy and stressed... I feel like a mess. However I recently made a friend 🥺 I am really happy about it because I have a lot of trouble making friends and don't really have any social relationships except for my partner.

Tomorrow we are going to (virtually) hang out and watch a movie he is really excited to show me and that I am really excited to watch too. I have been thinking about it for the whole week. When I think about it and about us being friends it maked me smile 🥰 he is nice and sweet and listens to me talk about Animal Crossing all the time although he doesn't play.

I feel human and that doesn't happen too often ! ❤🦧

early post tonight since i’m sleepy and want to go night night, but happy friday, friends! hope you all have a wonderful weekend. ^~^

𓆩♡𓆪 opened today’s tbt advent calendar door — so happy and thankful for the bells! looking forward to seeing what’s behind tomorrow’s door! 🤗
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.
𓆩♡𓆪 the chonky squirrel that keeps climbing up the side of my apartment and chilling on my balcony came back! my mom threw some more peanuts out there for him. 🐿
𓆩♡𓆪 did forget to mention something yesterday lol; my mom pre-bought our tickets for babylon! we’re seeing it on boxing day, i’m so excited! ☺️ it’s a 3+ hour movie, which i normally don’t like, but i just know it’s gonna be great!
𓆩♡𓆪 received some more lights! 🥺
𓆩♡𓆪 had my math quiz today. i was pretty nervous for it since i’m not as confident in the material this unit, but it actually went really well! there were only 8 questions, and i’m quite confident in my answers! was able to do it in about 20 minutes, and now i have the weekend to focus on myself and the christmas event! 🥳
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown.
𓆩♡𓆪 baby. 🐱🖤
283817A7-50FC-491B-ACEB-C33075502C8E.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom got me a christmas card! she actually got it for me a few days ago, but she sent it via mail (we live together, but i loved receiving mail when i was a kid, so she wanted to mail it for nostalgia sake haha) and it arrived today! it’s very pretty. 🥰
C06A964A-2CEE-45CD-8A54-E80B6BD120D6.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my “christmas countdown” advent calendar entry was accepted!
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom got me some treats while she was out — some bottles of my favourite soda, wafer cookie bites, vanilla bean cheesecake bites and some candy (that was supposed to go in my stocking, but she ran out of room)! 🤤
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom also gave me one of my christmas presents early — a new backrest pillow! the one i had was falling apart, so i definitely needed a new one and have been wanting one for a while. very thankful!
562C105E-32D7-4DEB-9A38-459B9C7A6982.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 tidied up my room a bit.
𓆩♡𓆪 donated to a friend of my mom’s animal rescue! he has saved and found homes for so many animals, and does so much for them, and my mom asked her family and friends to donate to him on behalf of her as a birthday present (her birthday’s on monday), so i did. ☺️ definitely wish i could have donated more, but i know every little bit helps. i’ve been very blessed this holiday season so far, and i want to give back when i can. 💜
𓆩♡𓆪 went on a spontaneous drive with my mom! she stopped by a store first to pick up some things, then we drove around to look at some of the pretty christmas decorations across the city! we ended our night with dinner and milkshakes. overall had a really nice time. c:

Not many things because I am super busy and stressed... I feel like a mess. However I recently made a friend 🥺 I am really happy about it because I have a lot of trouble making friends and don't really have any social relationships except for my partner.

Tomorrow we are going to (virtually) hang out and watch a movie he is really excited to show me and that I am really excited to watch too. I have been thinking about it for the whole week. When I think about it and about us being friends it maked me smile 🥰 he is nice and sweet and listens to me talk about Animal Crossing all the time although he doesn't play.

I feel human and that doesn't happen too often ! ❤🦧
love this for you! i feel you about feeling human; it’s such a good feeling, and making new friends is always the best. ♥️ hope you feel less stressed soon and that you and your friend have fun tomorrow!

Today I'm happy because:

- It's Friday and I'm done with work for the week.
- I had a slow day and got some important things done.
- I got to leave work early for a chiropractor appointment/massage.
- I'm under a bit more stress this week, so getting a second massage in the same week was very nice.
- I got home on time this evening.
- My Advent Calendar submission was accepted.
- I get to sleep in tomorrow! I've had to wake up an hour early all week for the contractors, but now I get to enjoy my weekend and rest.

I had a very deep conversation conversation with my favorite person. I know there’s a very good chance she’ll eventually be leaving the area. It won’t be for the next year or two, maybe. I want to eventually move permanently to a warmer climate and will likely take the leap shortly after she leaves. This is allowing her to get a job in her degree. We are moving to different locations, so I’ll have to visit her every once in a while. I’m just happy for her and her holding my hand when she told me ahhhhh.
I was gifted some holiday lights by some lovely users here! I was also gifted a blue holiday gift from @/tessa grace. I appreciate it as I really haven’t been in the holiday spirit this year.
I’m hanging out with a friend on Sunday. This is the second time I’ll be officially hanging out with someone. I’ve hung out with my favorite person once a while back. It just makes me feel behind the times. I know people many years younger than me who hang out a bunch. He’s also been trying to convince me to pick up Gran Turismo so we can play together, but I’m just not sure if I’ll be into it. I want to make that decision for myself and not be influenced.
My dad picked up a bag of little Nestle Crunch Bars. They are my favorite candy bar. Although I’m not into candy bars as much as potato chips, I like their crunchiness.

We had some really nice foggy weather, and I saw two hawks sitting close by one another!! They were both pretty close to eye level too.
Listened to the otome character CD that I mentioned the other day and ughhh it was just everything I could ask for. 🥺 I'm so happy with it and the story and hearing one of my faves talk at me for nearly an hour
Played some Pokémon Platinum today and finally managed to figure out how to get Burmy to evolve into the forms of Wormadam I wanted... after more reload attempts than it probably should've taken me. 😂
I watched fWhip's latest episode with my family today! It was great to finally see his POV of something from Scar's episode.
And I made a couple rubber band bracelets! I found an old one I'd made where some of the bands had gone brittle and broken, but I liked the concept, so I remade it since I still have the colors I used back then.

Oh boy, this week has been a busy one for me, but I'm glad I got a lot of stuff done. Late night post lol.

December 16, 2022
  • I had to do my last final for the semester and did well on it. In fact, I've done well on all of the finals and a couple of hands-on tests this week! Considering I had to tackle quite a number of them and studied for days on end so as to not cram everything into one day, I'm taking this as an absolute win. 😮‍💨 What's even better is that I basically have three weeks of break before the next semester begins, so now I can basically chill, put my energy into drawing stuff, and participate in a few activities for the TBT winter event!
  • I treated myself to buying a chicken sandwich, fries, and pineapple juice from Jollibee. They all tasted pretty good! 😋
  • I bought a couple more Hotwheels toys!
  • Had a tasty dinner with baked salmon and potatoes.
  • With how long this point gets, feel free to skip it entirely. This has been going on since Thursday (December 15, 2022), but I've been enjoying the newest update that came out for Gran Turismo 7 in terms of the cars they added to the game. There are a couple that I have yet to try out, though I did drive three of them. The first one to mention is the 1995 Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205)! It's actually a long-time veteran of the series all the way back in 3 (but was missing in action in GT Sport), so that's pretty nice. Fun fact: The word Celica means celestial or heavenly in Latin! The second one I drove is a Ferrari VGT. This one is fictional and doesn't exactly exist in the real world to function as it does in the game. Speaking of which, I really like the way it handles and looks from the first-person view and it's quickly become one of my favourite cars to drive. Sounds nice too! My only gripe with it is how its hybrid battery completely depletes after one lap, but that's the problem with the game itself on how it handles hybrid vehicles deploying energy. Anyways, this third car is the highlight of the update for me, and it might be something that @/LadyDestani would like to hear even though I know for a fact that she'll never play any of the Gran Turismo games lol. The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray has finally been added to the game! I dunno why it's been missing in action until now and that it should've been in the game since release, but I'm glad it's here now. If you don't mind me nerding out a bit, the C8 is the first time ever in the Corvette's history to have a mid-engine layout meaning it's placed between the two wheel axles of the car! Prior to this generation, the Corvette has always had a front-engine layout. Interestingly in my case, I first saw this car back in 2021 and it's one of the two in my identified car list to eventually appear in a Gran Turismo game (the other being the 2020 Honda Civic Type R FK8). Even more interesting, I saw the C8 while picking up my sister from school earlier lol. These cars added in the update are enjoyable to drive and it makes me happy to experience and appreciate them.
From left to right, it's the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray, the Ferrari VGT, and the 1995 Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205).
Ingolstadt__4.jpeg

Alsace - Test Course Reverse_.jpeg

WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca_.jpeg

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Horse Thief Mile__3.jpeg

Gran Turismo® 7_20221215195536.jpg
  • Edit: One more thing! I appreciate the gifts and messages that @/Roxxy and @/xSuperMario64x sent to me. It warms my heart how they went out of their way to do that, especially since the two of them are such great friends to me on TBT. 💙

Last edited:
- Had a great time visiting my friend today! She made us halloumi flatbreads w/ pesto and salad for lunch, then we had some mince pie and coffee <3 It was really good to catch up with her since we've both been super busy since September. It felt pretty cozy and christmasy, especially with a coal fire and snow outside

- It's meant to get warmer again next week, so hopefully all the snow and ice around here will melt lol, I'm tired of it! :ROFLMAO:

𓆩♡𓆪 received red and pink gifts from my wonderful friends @TheDuke55 and @ZeldaCrossing64! 🥺 i wasn’t expecting to receive any gifts until i started swapping them sometime next week, so this made my entire day and was such a lovely surprise! thank you sm again, friends! very lucky to have you both. <33
𓆩♡𓆪 opened today’s tbt advent calendar door — always happy and grateful to receive snowflakes!
𓆩♡𓆪 watched the teaser trailer for barbie! i definitely outgrew barbie stuff eons ago, but ya’ll know i can’t resist margot robbie. 😅 i’m so excited; she looks great! between barbie and the story of seasons: a wonderful life reboot, next summer is gonna slay!
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.
𓆩♡𓆪 this precious little angel. 😭🖤
she was being so affectionate and purring up a storm while i was taking these i was actually crying. i also took a vid of her purring (which i’d love to share, but i don’t know how to share videos on here 😩), and it is so loud... her purr fills up an entire room, just like my late kitty’s did. 🥺 am in love with her.
FE6FBAFB-60BC-4242-BBA3-D7FC63768DA6.jpeg
35D94CB2-836B-4313-94CE-5E19C3A4F87A.jpeg
14503525-6DE0-4926-BE45-C185591ACC00.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown.
𓆩♡𓆪 designed and submitted my “lyrical limericks” and “tiny toy jamboree” entries! i struggled with the limerick one a bit since i’d never written one before, but overall i’m pretty proud of both my entries! ☺️ my tiny toy entry was also accepted! now i just need to work on my “chipper confections” and “holiday snowscapes” entries, and i’ll be all done!
𓆩♡𓆪 did some more christmas decorating with my mom! christmas is less than 10 days away, and yet we can’t stop adding more decor and touching up what we’ve already done. 😅
we added different ornaments to our mini tree, replaced the angel on top with a star, and added more lights!
760BCD8C-818A-4282-9B1E-4A0224E6E2F1.jpeg

bonk’s stocking is on the left, mine is on the right! my mom added the snowflake lights garland.
D7075A07-1E5A-4F60-BFF4-592F2DB57C53.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom threw out an assortment of mixed nuts for my chonky squirrel friend, and he stopped by my balcony a few times again today! only this time, he surprised us by bringing a friend! his friend didn’t stay for long since he got chased away (he didn’t want to share the nuts LOL), but it was still a nice surprise to find out there’s 2 of them! they’re both so chonky. 🤣
bonk loves watching him, and will even wait by the balcony door for him when he’s not there.
409CE687-AC0A-4AE7-9958-9E16AB0699EE.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 received my mark for the math assignment i did earlier this week — i wasn’t confident in my answers at all, but i got 20/20 marks!! 🥳 i’m so happy and proud of myself!

* My dad got me some cotton candy ice cream from Baskin Robbins 💖💙
ooh, their cotton candy ice cream is delicious! i hope you enjoy it! 💖

This is a rather silly reason, but I beat Splatoon 3's story mode this morning and have been looping one of the songs over and over again since then.
not silly at all! anything that makes you happy is good, plus i know how much you love splatoon. 💜 congrats!

I gave my friend the card I made them for their birthday, and they really liked it! They sent me a message on Discord later that day saying how much they appreciated it. 😊

I made sugar cookies today! I decorated one for the Chipper Confections event, and I'm gonna give the rest to my friends for Christmas! 🍪

I submitted my entry for the Lyrical Limericks event! I also guessed correctly on the second Wrap Battle item, which I wasn't really expecting!

Sent a couple more gifts to some of my TBT friends! 🎁

Watched some more South Park! My dad and brother watched for a bit too and we had some great laughs - This show is hilarious! :LOL:

It snowed a ton yesterday! The snow looks really pretty! ❄️

I played this demo called Chainmonsters with my spouse and his friend and it was pretty fun. EA is suppose to come out sometime next year. It is an MMO pokemon like game.

I picked a couple of tiny notebooks from the dollar tree.. I've never been the journaling type due to privacy always invaded growing up, but many say it's helped thier mental health so.. maybe? At least the covers are cool/pretty.

Back