• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

1. My brother got KFC for a late lunch. I do not like chicken, but he got some French fries for me. I didn't eat them until around 4:30PM, as he never told me he was gonna order KFC. XDDDDD (he thought I was at my dentist appointment, but it actually isn't until tomorrow). He usually let's me know. XD But I didn't know about it until my dad got home from work and I even thought my dad ordered it at first. :ppppp

2. Me, my dad, and my brother all chipped in to put up and decorate our Christmas tree. ^_^

Today I'm happy because:

- My work day wasn't too stressful.
- We had a nice team lunch and I got to try some new Indian foods.
- For dessert, I had a delicious homemade red velvet cupcake and a small piece of peppermint cake.
- After lunch, we did a scavenger hunt for the presents first and then played Dirty Santa. I came away with an incense waterfall that seems pretty cool. The gift I brought was really popular and got stolen the maximum amount of times. I'm glad someone else will get to enjoy something that was literally just sitting in my house, taking up space.
- I received a few cards and gifts directly from some of my coworkers.
- I left work early for my massage therapy appointment and it was nice.
- I finished my Christmas shopping for all the kids and I'm pretty happy with everything I got. Now to start thinking about the adults.
- My husband said my dog is becoming more tolerant of the work crew in the house. He'll actually settle down and sleep in his crate now while they're here.

𓆩♡𓆪 woke up from a nap to find out i won a disco ball egg from 12 days of collectibles!!?! i’m actually in shock... i’m speechless. it’s so gorgeous i can’t even process i own one now. 😭 i’m so, so thankful and will treasure it always; this has made my entire year. 🥺
𓆩♡𓆪 opened the first tbt advent calendar door; vv grateful for the bells! i’m looking forward to opening a new door every day, and am especially excited to see what surprises await and what this year’s candy cane collectible will look like! ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 the sunrise this morning was so pretty! i love sunrises and sunsets so much, friends — such a simple but glorious thing about being alive. <3
the photos i took definitely don’t do it justice haha.
CC90CEA0-3F22-4D94-8D19-C0FBEC87D508.jpeg
219166FA-9A7B-4902-849C-0389FA227C55.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom and i decorated our mini christmas tree a bit more, and added some tiny ornaments to it!
DC0A3470-9EA6-4E0E-8C39-E2946AAA8025.jpeg

8CAC6D96-048B-4AE9-86DF-BFD9687CFAA4.jpeg

bonk of course decided she wanted to help us, but she didn’t cooperate when i tried to take a decent photo of her lol.
E26F75EC-01CC-4E5E-BD3D-9BEAA6997398.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 went to school. today was just another work period, which i appreciated since it gave me time to just take it easy, work on some things and study.
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom bought me some chocolate milk and eos chapstick while she was out! i’m especially happy about the chocolate milk, since i’ve been craving it for a few days. c’:
𓆩♡𓆪 had my 2nd counselling appointment today; it went well! my counsellor and i are continuing with my assessment this week, and i was able to tell her a lot about my background and childhood and stuff, and i even told her something that i’ve never told anyone else before, and she was very reassuring and validating about it. : ) looking forward to my 3rd appointment next week!

my friends are taking too long to reply back but I simply must celebrate somewhere: just got a job interview!!!
oh that’s wonderful! congratulations! i hope the job interview goes well - i just know you’re gonna kill it! 🥳

I got the results for the oral interaction I did in French class and got a 92%!! 😱
that’s amazing, congrats!! 🤗 also love that you've been enjoying lady gaga so much recently; her songs are incredible!

I'm so happy because:
1. My secret Santa gave me my gift : D I didn't get to open it until later in the day, but the mystery was exciting and in the middle of the day I couldn't take it anymore lol and just opened it. It was a gift card and some foreign candies and I was ssooo impressed, she wrapped the presents so beautifully and caringly and It was probably at least little above the price range to be honest. Later I looked further in the box turns out she had wrapped a beautiful little clay cat in there too! I'm going to even write her a thank you note cause honestly that was so above and beyond :0
2. I'm excited to give me secret Santa gift too lol. The recipient suggested for chips and gummies so that's what I got him 😂 I hope he enjoys them lol
3. I'm also going to a white elephant party thing tmr and it's gonna be so fun. I wrapped a small blanket in a big bag and it's gonna fool soem people lol. But they will want to steal it a lot too >:0

Last edited:
The TBT Advent Calendar opened today! I love just having a little something like this to look forward to each morning. <3
Finished the otome I've been playing lately! (Or at least, I finished all that I wanted to play of it anyway, ehehe 😆) Also looking forward to finally indulging in a character CD and a couple artbooks I've been saving. ;v;
Played a bit of Pokémon Platinum too! Not sure if I'll go through this grind for all my Pokémon games, but for now I'm still enjoying just steadily going through my Boxes and filling out my Pokédex where I can.
Got some reading time in, and finished a chapter of the book I'm currently on (Durarara!! volume 10)! I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the year.
My family and I watched another video in Katherine Elizabeth's Empires series, and my mom and I watched some more Youtube later!
The kitties were both especially cute today.

• feel very motivated today so I got a ton of cleaning done in my apartment
  • Took a walk to the store earlier, was happy when I got home and made some coffee because it's really cold out. We're supposed to get 9 to 18 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow with some places getting up to 24 inches. I'm glad I took my walk to the store before it starts
  • Going to be cooking later today :)
  • Got some Nutella at the store :D

- I finished and submitted my last essay of the year! It's terrible but at least it's over ahaha 😅

- Finally allowed myself to play some more Pokemon Violet today as a reward for finishing my work

- Got the itinerary for my trip to Germany, I'm unprepared for it lol, but I made a list of stuff I want to do/see over there

- My mum went food shopping and got the stuff i requested <3 also I'm happy for her because it was her last day of work today, she'll be working a lot less next year which I know she's wanted for a while

I'm happy because I got another surprise again today. my friend gave me a Kapp'n plush! He and I have been inseparable since then. Now I have 3 AC plushes: Tom Nook, Porter, and Kapp'n. So cute!! Plus the white elephant went well. I didn't get the gift I wanted but it was ok - I actually started to like it later on. I'd wanted a stuffed animal but I got a blanket so it worked out all right.

Also I can relax a little bit now that some of the things I was stressed about are taken care of. :D

We did our holiday party and secret Santa exchange today at work and it went really well! I organized it so I feel especially happy that it went so great, but it's just nice to have some workplace fun. Also our new temp worker told me and another temp that I'm friends with that we're the reason she even came to work here in the first place (she met us when she toured), which was very sweet 🥹

Happy holidays, TBT!

the TBT holidays event do be in full swing + im wholeheartedly vibing
also really really hyped for the strictly final this saturday as well as the sister show (come on team hamzita) 😌
also got some new collectibles recemment (winter mittens, garnet birthstone) + conjured up a couple of dream lineups!!

There was an incident at work in which someone’s car got broken into and we had to call the cops. Honestly, not sure why this happened, but it sure woke everyone up for the day. To my knowledge, the coworker got home safely. My favorite person handed me her jacket when we were all gathered outside since there was a cool breeze and it smelled like her. This made my whole week.
I was kind of low energy today and my favorite person comforted me tonight. I adore how she just embraces me when I lay my head on her. I may spend the holidays with her as well. She got invited to a few things she doesn’t want to attend, so she’ll be free for the weekend as our work is closed.
I had some extra Baja Blast Mountain Dew cans laying around and I gave them to a friend since he likes them. I used to like the drink, but not anymore. I’m hanging out with the same friend on Sunday.
I’ve been looking into getting a chest binder but I have to find a measuring tape first. I think they’re included in most sewing kits, so I should be able to get one in there. For the chest binders, I really hope they come in discreet packaging. I will likely get one ordered over the weekend.

Got some snowflakes from today's door of the Advent Calendar! ❄️
One of my mom's gifts wasn't supposed to arrive until a few days after Christmas, but it actually got here safely today! ^^
My parents and I all finally were able to get our bivalent boosters! My arm's just barely sore, and aside from that I'm not really experiencing any side effects so far, which is quite nice.
I sat down and flipped through the otome artbook and fanbook I've been saving!! I got to see some lovely new artwork of one of my comfort characters, and also learned some nice little trivia details from the included short stories/interviews, which were just really nice to read in general too. ;w; (Had to run them through a translation app of course since they were in Japanese, but I think I got the gist of them at least!)
My family and I watched Grian's latest episode this evening!
I didn't win anything from the video game giveaway I entered a couple weeks ago, so I was going to buy the game for myself, but my mom actually offered to cover it as an early Christmas present!! 🥺❤️ I'm so excited aaaaa
Played a little more in Pokémon Platinum, and have also started working on some more rubber band bracelets!

Today I'm happy because:

- We didn't get the ice and sleet they were calling for. It rained all day, but that's still better than dealing with ice.
- I was able to take walks on both my morning and afternoon breaks.
- My workday wasn't very stressful and I feel like I accomplished enough.
- My company opened up a new employee reward program and started us out with a bunch of points that we could use to purchase items or donate to charity. They also offered a 100% match on all charitable donations through the end of the year. So I was able to donate $100 to Ocean Conservancy without spending a dime and they'll actually receive $200 thanks to the company match.
- I didn't work late today or have to go anywhere out of my way after work so I got home on time.
- My dog was very excited to see me when I got home.
- I had a chocolate milkshake after dinner.
- I finished my submission for the Advent Calendar event.
- Tomorrow is Friday and we should get a break from construction over the weekend!

𓆩♡𓆪 completed an assignment for math class! i’ve been putting it off since it seemed a little confusing and complicated, but it actually wasn’t too bad and didn’t take long to do! happy to not have to stress about it anymore. ☺️ now all i have to do is study for my math quiz tomorrow, and i’ll have the rest of the week to focus on the christmas event!
𓆩♡𓆪 i forgot to mention this yesterday, but i received a couple more lights from some beautiful friends! i wasn’t expecting to receive anymore this year, so they were a lovely surprise. 🥰 i know i’ve said this a lot already, but i really am so grateful for everyone who thought about me enough to spend tbt on me and send me such thoughtful lights and messages. <3 am a very lucky gal!
𓆩♡𓆪 opened the tbt advent calendar door for today — very grateful for the snowflakes! ❄️
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.
𓆩♡𓆪 this little baby. 🖤
1671172480356.jpeg
1671172498534.jpeg
1671172516989.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 came up with some lineup ideas for my lovely new disco ball egg (still in shock that i actually have it; i keep starting at it in disbelief 🤣)! none of them will do how gorgeous it is justice, but i can’t wait to try them out once the holidays are over! thank you so much again @Oblivia, i’m so happy! 😭💜
𓆩♡𓆪 read 2 new fanfics i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 went to school. today was just a review day for the quiz tomorrow, so i got to take it easy and get some more study time in. c: the math quiz i did a few weeks ago was also marked and given back to me today — i got 7.5/9 marks! 🥳
𓆩♡𓆪 the chonky squirrel that likes climbing up my apartment building stopped by my balcony again! my mom threw some peanuts out there for him, and he came back a few times to munch on them!

i feel like i’m missing something — been a long day. 😅

Back