• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

My parents and I watched an episode each of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Fairy Tail this morning!
I did my entries for Lyrical Limericks and Tiny Toy Jamboree! I'm still not very used to poetry, but I had fun with both of these. ^^
Played Pokémon Platinum for a bit, and played a lot of Legends: Arceus later! I even caught a shiny Burmy in the Cobalt Coastlands!! ;v;
I made another rubber band bracelet too, and used up the last of another color of bands!
My mom helped talk me through a much-needed change of mindset that I'm hoping will stick—long story short, I have a bad habit of getting way too uptight with myself over the silliest things. 😅

Anyways, this third car is the highlight of the update for me, and it might be something that @/LadyDestani would like to hear even though I know for a fact that she'll never play any of the Gran Turismo games lol. The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray has finally been added to the game!
That's awesome! And I don't know that I'd never play Gran Turismo. I like racing games, but I don't usually invest money in them. If I had the chance to play it at a friend's house or something, then I definitely would. :)

I have soooo many reasons to be happy today!
- I slept really well last night and got to sleep in this morning. I needed the rest badly.
- I had a pretty relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog.
- We have hot water again! The contractors forgot to turn the hot water back on when they left Friday. Luckily, one of them stopped by briefly today to pick up some tools and fixed that for us.
- The Minnesota Vikings came back from a 33 point deficit to win today and clinch the division! It was the biggest comeback in NFL history! 💜💛
- I completed my entries for Chipper Confections and Lyrical Limericks and submitted them.
- I won a Glam Feather in 12 Days of Collectibles!!! The most beautiful feather! I feel so lucky!

-I went to a family Christmas get-together. The food theme this year was Italian food, and it was all super good. I ate way too much. I had a lot of fun and laughs with Ugly Santa. I got another Edward Cullen blanket while playing Ugly Santa that my cousin had brought. Apparently, she bought two of them and used the first one last year (which I won) and the second one this year (which I also won). So now I have two identical Edward blankets, but I'm not complaining.
-Started re-watching The Walking Dead. I'm already on season 4, and I'm not excited to re-watch this season. 💔😭
-My best friend brought over my Christmas present early since she'll be out of town on Christmas week. She got me an adorable Monica the Axolotl Squishmallow! I love her so much 💜
-Only a week until Christmas!

Last edited:
MY MIDTERM FINALS FOR EVERY CLASS CAME IN FINALLY!!!! IM SO PROUD OF ALL OF MY STUDING! Each test was 50 - 90 questions!
(Plus my final Semester 1 grades photo!)

Health & P.E - 98%
Computer Science - 92%
English Language Arts - 100% (I almost screamed lol)
Physical Science - 96%
Math - 97%
Social Studies - 97%
1671385440702.png

happy I got to leave work a bit early so I could come home and eat, it's cold and snowy outside and I'm gonna go curl up in my toasty bed w my doggo and watch poofesure lol

also found a new video editing software that actually works on my computer, only problem is I have to learn how to use it bc its functions are similar but quite different from Openshot's. but now I can finally go back to editing and uploading videos 😁

edit: to add onto this I just woke up from taking a nap and I feel a bit better now, still groggy but I'm happy to be able to rest for a bit.

Last edited:
I've had a good couple of days.

• I spent Friday night and most of Saturday at my best mate's house. It's the first time since February we've met up one-on-one; usually our meet-ups also include our SOs. We've been friends since 1995, she's practically my sister, so it's nice to get to spend some time just us now and then.
    • Her fiancé was away on a lads weekend, yet he treated us to pizza for dinner and then further surprised us with a second delivery containing chocolate fudge cake, churros, and ice cream. 🤤
    • She also gave me a Christmas present! I wasn't expecting that. She gifted me Lord of Misrule shower gel and bath bomb from Lush (LoM is my favourite scent family). 🥰
  • I completed The Last Campfire on PS4 in one sitting last night. Adorable game.
  • I completed Matsunaga Hisahide's storyline in Samurai Warriors 4-II this evening, including achieving 100% of objectives.
  • I've just poured a glass of red wine and I'm about to put on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) to finish up the weekend. It's one of my go-to movies at Christmastime and I've been feeling the urge to watch it for a few days. Johnny Depp's portrayal of Willy Wonka is a little too unhinged for my girlfriend's tastes, whereas that's the thing I love most about it, so a night we're apart is the best time to watch it. 😂
  • On that note... date night tomorrow!🌹
    • We were supposed to be going to a Christmas pub quiz with her flatmates, but other people pulled out, so we're turning it into a cosy night in with a movie, popcorn, and drinks. I can't wait! 🍿

I ended up hanging out with a friend at an arcade type place and it was a blast. My favorite game was the Mario Kart racing one. I played the hell out of that.
I won a Donkey Kong plush there. Donkey Kong is my main character for Mario Party Superstars and Mario Kart, so it made me happy to get him. They also had Mario and Yoshi.
C3EE94B4-1637-475D-963D-75301C43F0B1.jpeg
This was the only time I won, lmao. My friend won the other five times. I’m bitter he beat me, haha.
D1CA3E8A-DBF9-4638-95CF-9AB54FC005AB.jpeg
I discovered that I’m amazing at air hockey. I enjoy playing it so I’m happy it’s a talent of mine. I also played a bunch of roulette and other sport games. They had a giant sloth plush in the gift shop and I instantly thought of my favorite person because she says her spirit animal is a sloth, lol.
I saw my favorite person afterwards. I missed her even though it’s only been two days, lol. She whispered “I love you” in my ear and we hugged for, like, 20 seconds.
Typical amount of time for us, lol.
I picked up some white peppermint chocolate I found delicious last time I ate it. Additionally, I picked up some frozen cocktails I’m excited to try. I’m not much into alcohol but it is sometimes good.

i hope everyone has a great week ahead! happy hanukkah to everyone who celebrates! 🤗

𓆩♡𓆪 got 7 snowflakes from today’s tbt advent calendar door! i look forward to the advent calendar every christmas event, and i’m definitely enjoying this year’s so far!
𓆩♡𓆪 one more week until christmas! 🤩
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.
𓆩♡𓆪 my kitty. 🖤🖤
she got to see her chonky squirrel friend (who brought his friend with him again) today, so she’s very happy. ^~^
064C3B9D-6767-4E3B-BBF8-0F804177FDD7.jpeg

and then she got vicious LOL.
EF7D899B-15E1-401A-B15F-B4DBB6946A1B.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown. i’m finally on season 5!
𓆩♡𓆪 put some laundry together for me to do tomorrow. i haven’t done my laundry in eons, so i’m very excited to start tackling the mess haha.
𓆩♡𓆪 helped my mom clean up the house and mopped the floor for her. she was very thankful for my help, and i’m happy i was able to be useful and help her out. ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 received some more christmas lights from a friend! 🥺
𓆩♡𓆪 gonna begin working on my “holiday snowscapes” entry tonight! hoping to have it done and submitted before i’m off to bed. 💪🏻

- I won a Glam Feather in 12 Days of Collectibles!!! The most beautiful feather! I feel so lucky!
love seeing wonderful people win well-deserved prizes. 💜 congrats again; i’m so happy for you! i just know you’re gonna make gorgeous lineups with it. <3

She got me an adorable Monica the Axolotl Squishmallow! I love her so much 💜
aaa monica is so cute! i love axolotls so much, and the squishmallow ones are adorable! 🥺 love that for you!

I’m feeling much better today 😀
glad to hear that! i know you’ve been sick the last few days, so i’m happy to hear that you’re feeling better! i hope you continue to feel better. ☺️

MY MIDTERM FINALS FOR EVERY CLASS CAME IN FINALLY!!!! IM SO PROUD OF ALL OF MY STUDING! Each test was 50 - 90 questions!
(Plus my final Semester 1 grades photo!)

Health & P.E - 98%
Computer Science - 92%
English Language Arts - 100% (I almost screamed lol)
Physical Science - 96%
Math - 97%
Social Studies - 97%
that’s incredible, congratulations!! so happy that you got such amazing marks, especially with there being so many questions per test! you work so hard, you should be proud of yourself! 🥳

-I got to be lazy today and continue watching Season 4 of The Walking Dead. I was able to control myself during the sad parts. 💔
-I found my Tomodachi Life! I really thought I lost it but it was in my case all along. I honestly thought it was Mario so I didn't bother to check. All that worrying over nothing.
-Yesterday I had a pretty painful crick in my neck, but it went away today.
-Drove to my grandmother's house to drop off a Rutabaga for her. Pretty random, but she wanted one. It was nice to see her again, even though I saw her yesterday. I always cherish short little interactions with my family.
-My brother gave me his AirPods since his girlfriend's parents bought him new ones. I've never bothered to buy a pair, so it's cool to finally see what the hype was about them.
-This is my first time really participating in a TBT event, and I'm absolutely loving it!

Last edited:
Back