• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

The last couple of days have been busy for me, so there's not a lot of stuff to go through.

December 10, 2022 to December 11, 2022
  • Did some grocery shopping.
  • Watched Sailor Moon episodes with my sister. Unfortunately, we've gone through all of them on the DVDs, so I have to wait until the library has part two of the first season.
  • It snowed on Sunday! I was planning to go somewhere, but I thought better and just held it off so I won't put myself at unnecessary risk when it was still falling.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7.
man, you’re killing it at school! congrats on doing so well on 2 tests, coming in first in kahoot, and completing your last english assignment! good luck with finals, friend! ☺️
Yeah um, about that...

December 12, 2022
  • Today was pretty brutal for me since I had to do three finals today... OH MY GOODNESS I SOMEHOW DID VERY WELL ON BOTH OF THEM. I was feeling a little lost on the third one and thought I did okay but against all odds, I still did really well on it! While I got two more tests in the next couple of days and yet another final on Friday, I'm very happy that my studying over the past couple of weeks has paid off. 😭 Metaphorically speaking, I drove through the corners smoothly and quickly when it really mattered. Also, don't mind me dropping this short soundtrack here to celebrate a bit lol.
  • I was gifted lights from @/garbagetosaka! I didn't expect to get another from a different user, and I find it amusing how she put an onion emoji in the message. 😂

-I beat Matt in Wii Sports boxing!! 😭 It was pretty difficult at first (I kept getting knocked out in the second round), but I figured it out eventually and was able to knock him out! He was the last Champion I had to beat, so that means I'm done with the Champions in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort! 😁
1670890392909.png

1670890400313.png

1670890406858.png

-While I was still on Wii Sports, I played golf and reached Pro level with a really good 9-hole game and I beat the champions of tennis (Elisa and Sarah) once again! ⛳🎾 Now all that's left to do in this game is getting all the platinum medals in the training sports!

-It snowed today and I found my winter boots! I love winter and cold weather, so this season is gonna be great! ❄️

-Found some new Lady Gaga songs that I enjoy! I love her music so much (I'm listening to Poker Face right now!). 🤩

-Played some Tomodachi Life and worked on a song! It's unfinished but I'm pretty impressed with my rhyme. 🎵

𓆩♡𓆪 the snow’s back! i’m not too thrilled about having to go out in it tomorrow lol, but at least it’s pretty to look at! hoping it sticks around for christmas. ❄️
69D7C69E-8755-409D-8354-E58E8E6FCCEA.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.
𓆩♡𓆪 finished my “christmas countdown” advent calendar entry! i worked on it all day yesterday and before school this morning, so i’m exhausted lol, but i’m pretty happy with how it turned out!
1670901543576.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom bought me an adorable fox light-up christmas ornament! she was planning on putting it in my stocking, but she forgot to take it out of her purse from when she bought it and i accidentally saw it haha. it’s so cute!
B77B2E0B-9526-46A0-8754-6CE35D9C4623.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 this silly little baby. 🖤
483B1D1F-CC45-4863-8B12-928D7CAADB32.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 read 2 new fanfics that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 went to school. today was a work period, so i got to take it easy (kinda lol) and just work on some stuff. i have a new assignment to do, plus a quiz on friday, so it gave me some time to prepare and work/study.
𓆩♡𓆪 my foot/ankle swelling went down quite a bit overnight! the fracture is healing nicely, and i gain more and more normalcy back every day, but the swelling is still pretty bad lol, so i’m happy that it’s visibly approved a bit! it actually resembles a semi-normal foot today. 😅
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom bought me some treats, 3 nightmare before christmas mystery ornaments, and a mini reindeer snow globe! absolutely obsessed with the ornaments and snow globe; they were such lovely surprises! 🥺
the noises i made when my mom showed me the snow globe?? look at the little reindeer! i love it so much. 😭
77351D43-92B3-4E2D-B06A-859610EF9D58.jpeg

i got 3/6 of the ones i really wanted! might buy some more for myself to try and get the sally, zero and pumpkin in a box ornaments. ☺️
90288A6E-525E-4399-806A-17DCC2C03FBA.jpeg

Today had its ups and downs, but I still have some things to be happy about.

- I am so very happy that I went into the office today. They started the demolition on our bathroom and my husband had such a difficult time with our dog. Plus it was loud and messy. I wouldn't have gotten any work done at all if I'd been home.
- I took a walk on my morning break.
- I got my most important tasks done at work and then got to leave early for an appointment with my mom's rental office.
- My mom is now set up for automated rent payments starting next year.
- I spent some time just hanging out with my mom and her cat. Her cat was more loving than usual. She even gave me kisses.
- My dog had such a stressful day but was so excited to see me this evening. My mom gave him a new toy to cheer him up.
- I donated two full garbage bags and a full box of clothes plus a few pairs of shoes and a suit to Goodwill.
- Our Brita faucet filtration system and water pitcher arrived today. We got everything set up with minimal issues.
- I've received the Christmas presents I ordered for my three oldest nephews.
- I picked up some cookies and decorating supplies for the TBT event.
- The forum is looking so pretty with the snowy background, the lights on the tree, and the red accents.

Late last night but uh, technically today ahaha, I finished my advent calendar for Christmas Countdown! ^^ I think the advent calendars that are shaped like buildings are really cute, so I'm glad I got to incorporate that into my design.
We also baked some sugar cookies yesterday and I decorated them this morning for Chipper Confections! They're very sweet, but they're still pretty good!
Finally got around to decorating our Christmas tree! It's been up but undecorated save for the lights, but it's looking great now! :giggle:
I got the fourth and final volume of the newer Ikemen Sengoku manga in the mail today!! For some reason this volume was a lot harder to get ahold of than the first three?? I'm really glad I was able to get it in the end though, because now my IkeSen manga collection is complete yet again. ;v;
Caught up a little more on Katherine Elizabeth's Empires series!
Also got to play Pokémon Platinum this evening!

Someone donated a bunch of stuff in the building, so they let the tenants pick out whatever we wanted out of it. I got this lamp, a marble rolling pin, some other cooking tools, and a few other things. Here's the lamp and the rolling pin. Super excited because I've been wanting to get more into baking and cooking so this is super helpful and saves me some money :)

The lamp is not electic, you can put a large jar candle in it and light it (however open flames are not allowed in the building so its just a decor piece for me) although I probably could get like some tea lights and put them in it

I have an appointment today with my therapist in a few hours from now, so I'm happy about that too

Attachments

• lamp.jpg
    lamp.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 5
  • rollingpin.jpg
    rollingpin.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
𓆩♡𓆪 read 2 new fanfics that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 yesterday my mom bought a small christmas tree while she was out, and today we decorated it with some lights and an angel on top! we wanted to get a small one so that we could put it somewhere bonk can’t get it (she likes to chew on things), so we obviously can’t put presents under it or anything haha, but it’s cute!
224D60E2-BA4A-4ECD-9EA5-9DB1BE843DAB.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 got an adorable new sweatshirt! it’s actually one my mom bought for herself recently, but she gave it to me today. :’) it’s so comfortable and cute (and accurate haha)!
BE8FADE5-B2D0-41D0-9C76-119832778743.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 threw out some garbage.
𓆩♡𓆪 had my 7th physio appointment today. it went okay! my therapist agrees that the swelling has gone down a bit, and that my mobility has gotten better, which is reassuring. she showed me some new easy exercises to start doing now that we’re working on strengthening my ankle/foot, but mostly i just had heat put on it and a massage today. it’s the easiest appointment i’ve had in a while, which i’m grateful for since i was nervous and tired this morning haha. my mom took me to get a milkshake and lunch after, and everything was delicious!
𓆩♡𓆪 the discord app is working on my phone again! it’s been immediately crashing every time i’ve opened it the past week or so (apparently a lot of people were having this issue), but thankfully it seems to be working now!
𓆩♡𓆪 it was so nice out today! it was a little chilly outside, but the cold air honestly felt so nice. 😫
𓆩♡𓆪 tried the chocolate pretzel dream donut from tim hortons! it was pretty good; i liked how fudgy the middle was, and the whipped cream on top was tasty!
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom’s christmas/birthday present arrived in the mail! so happy it came in time! she already knows it’s for her (my dad can’t keep secrets 🤦🏻‍♀️), but she doesn’t know what it is. she doesn’t want to open it until christmas; i can’t wait to give it to her haha.
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown.
𓆩♡𓆪 one of the christmas gifts my mom got me arrived in the mail today, too, and she gave it to me early — it’s a hoodie with my late kitty, zeva’s, face on it. :’)
i know this might seem weird lol, but i’ve wanted something like this for a while. i don’t have anything physical to remember her by, and i don’t like the feel of jewelry (so no “in memory of” necklaces or anything), so this is the next best thing i could think of haha. it’s cute!
AD66372B-4C11-4DE5-B829-3455B5B6E9EE.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 got my raffle ticket for the first 12 days of collectibles drawing tomorrow! can’t wait to see what the first prize pool will be, and who the lucky winner will be! good luck, everyone!
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.

-Recieved a gift from @Mr_Keroppi ! Thank you again, friendo! 😊🎁

-One of my friends drew Lucía from Wii Sports and it looks really good! (Especially since the only reference they had was my very rough drawing I did of her that's probably inaccurate from the OG design.)
I had requested the devil horns here because I truly believe that Lucía is satanic, haha.
IMG_20221213_163654.jpg

-I helped my step-mom make today's supper! We had fish (tilapia), rice, and eggrolls!

-Found some holiday/winter themed cookie cutters! Hopefully I can make some cookies and decorate one for the Chipper Confections event! 🍪

-Got to watch a few episodes of South Park today! :)

Today has been kind of rough, but there are still things to be happy about.

- I went into the office so I was able to avoid the work on our bathroom.
- I took a walk on both my morning and my afternoon breaks.
- I helped out with some volunteer work during lunch.
- I got sentimental after talking to my mom yesterday and was able to find some info and pictures of my grandfather's family online.
- We're having a holiday gathering at work tomorrow. There should be good food and a fun gift exchange.
- I have a massage therapy appointment tomorrow afternoon. I really need it this week.
- My husband made some good decisions about the bathroom on his own today.
- My dog was excited and playful with us this evening.
- Bought my first raffle ticket for the TBT event.

I got a Christmas Candy with the Chocolate Coins I had, and I really like how it looks in my lineup! :giggle:
Saw a lot of really nice fanart of one of my faves this morning!! ;v;
Played through some more of the otome I'm currently on, and played a little bit of Pokémon Platinum later!
Got some new desktop wallpapers!
Watched SmallishBeans' latest video with my family this evening!
I caught up my ACNH island through May! In the end I was too impatient to go through all of June ahaha, so I went ahead and did my entry for Holiday Snowscapes, and had a lot of fun with it! ^^ ...I'll do the whole wedding season event at some point. 😅
And I got my ticket for the first 12 Days of Collectibles raffle! I'm gonna try and manifest a Glowing Butterfly Spirit. 🤞

my friends are taking too long to reply back but I simply must celebrate somewhere: just got a job interview!!!

It's nothing fancy, just a regular minimum wage job but I definitely need it and I've been trying and failing to receive a mere e-mail acknowledging my CV for just under a year so I'm pretty excited. (Honestly, [redacted] this economy)

Also, I had to do one of those weird personality tests to get approved for the interview phase and I found out that -- contrary to popular belief -- I am the main character. Yes, indeed.

By that I mean of course that I got as a result the "Protagonist" personality type, ENFJ-T. Now that seems pretty fancy (if somewhat embarassing 😳 like, seriously, the website literally said that one of my flaws is "being too much of an empath" lol is this a prank?).

my friends are taking too long to reply back but I simply must celebrate somewhere: just got a job interview!!!

It's nothing fancy, just a regular minimum wage job but I definitely need it and I've been trying and failing to receive a mere e-mail acknowledging my CV for just under a year so I'm pretty excited. (Honestly, [redacted] this economy)

Also, I had to do one of those weird personality tests to get approved for the interview phase and I found out that -- contrary to popular belief -- I am the main character. Yes, indeed.

By that I mean of course that I got as a result the "Protagonist" personality type, ENFJ-T. Now that seems pretty fancy (if somewhat embarassing 😳 like, seriously, the website literally said that one of my flaws is "being too much of an empath" lol is this a prank?).
Congrats on your job interview! Best of luck with it! 🎉✨

I had a great appointment with my therapist yesterday. I finally talked about some of the trauma I experienced growing up

Also;
-Today I got some genuine statues (in New Horizons) and bells from LittleMissPanda :) My art collection in the museum is now complete!
-The other day I finally achieved getting the golden axe DIY recipe :D
-I started doing a jigsaw puzzle, it's a 500 piece puzzle of a nice autumn scene. So far I've got the edges separated from the other pieces and put in a ziplock bag so I can go back to it tomorrow. I'm not used to doing jigsaw puzzles and I also have 2 cats so it's gonna take some time and patience lol
-Spent time watching Digimon today :)

Tomorrow is my friend's birthday, so I made them a card! I hope they like it! ✉️

My parents bought me a Kinder chocolate advent calendar! 🍫

I got the results for the oral interaction I did in French class and got a 92%!! 😱

Watched some more South Park, as well as Poofesure's new video! ^^

Found a new Lady Gaga song I like (LoveGame)! 🎵

Back