• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Wow that's such a big mile stone! Congratulations!!! 🎉
That's amazing for you! Congratulations! 🥳🎓
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. What an amazing occasion! 🎉✨
a job interview and you’ve handed in your final university paper all in one week? you’re amazing! 🖤 that is so wonderful, congratulations!

cherry, vinnie, S.J., xara, you are all so sweet, thank you 💗 Today I'm happy to have found this little corner of the internet! 😊

A discord server I belong to had a secret swap. The package I sent arrived yesterday, and she loves it. She said it made her cry.

Mine arrived today, and I guess it was payback for making her tear up.

20221222_125126.jpg

Dolly nudity. I'm going to have to restring her and get someone to paint the face, but this is not an inexpensive gift. I did cry when I saw it, and I will treasure her.

𓆩♡𓆪 had my appointment at the fracture clinic this morning! i had to get up at 6:30am for it, so i was feeling pretty grouchy and sleepy during it lol, but it went well! i had an x-ray done, and my fracture thankfully seems to be healing correctly! the doctor prescribed me something that’ll hopefully help with the swelling, and i‘m officially done with physio! 🥳💪🏻 i’m still not 100%, but i’m doing a lot better than i thought i would be 8 weeks ago. so glad to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel!
𓆩♡𓆪 also had my 3rd counselling session this afternoon; it went well, too! i was able to talk about a couple of things that have been bugging me this week, and i’m getting close to being done with the assessment! my counsellor said some really nice things about me today, and when we started talking about the holidays near the end of the session, she turned on her christmas tree lights for me when i told her how much i love christmas decorations. 🥺
𓆩♡𓆪 my little baby. 🖤
she bonked my foot with her head, and then immediately fell over??
AEB60290-A08D-4CB4-815A-D09B85237AFE.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my “holiday snowscape” entry was accepted! i’m officially done with all of the activities for this event (until the quiz on the 26th)! 🎉 can’t wait to send gifts to people on christmas eve. <3
𓆩♡𓆪 opened today’s tbt advent calendar door — always grateful for more snowflakes! ❄️
𓆩♡𓆪 tried tim hortons’ chocolate hazelnut muffin! it was pretty tasty! the marble cake was delicious and moist, and i liked the nuts on top and the filling!
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown.
𓆩♡𓆪 threw out some garbage for my parents. always feels good being helpful. :’)
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.

that’s incredible news! i’m so glad to hear your popo is doing better! 💖 i hope she continues to do well and remains in good health! wishing her the best. <3

sofia is absolutely adorable. 🥺 i hope she likes her christmas present!

My dad bought me a $100 gift card for Fanatics. It’s where I shop for most of my clothing. I’m not sure what I’ll buy yet, but I’m sure I will find something. I browse the site everyday.
I bought Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Switch. I can’t wait to play with my favorite person. I saw her a bit for today and she hugged me so tightly I couldn’t breathe. Oh, how it feels to be loved. <3
I got a few other gift cards and some lottery tickets for Christmas. For the most part, I prefer gift cards over physical gifts as a self-proclaimed minimalist.
I’m happy that I received another surprise holiday gift collectible from @/TheDuke55. The community here is so nice and I enjoy being apart of it.

My PoPo (Chinese Grandma; Meilin), is FINALLY FULLY better now! She was in the hospital for soo long, then went to physical therapy, and then after that she had my mother stay at her independent living home and she is FULLY RECOVERED! SHE IS DOING EVEN BETTER THEN SHE WAS BEFORE THE HOSPITAL! She still needs her 3 wheel walker but now she can actually move both feet! She used to only move one! She is so much happier and can see our family again! I missed her so much and was so sad but now I feel better :) Basically she tried to reach something but then fell out of her bed and broke something in her spine and twisted her leg, she was really hurt and called the ambulance and they found she had a kidney infection. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TREATED SO LIFE IS GREAT UWU NOW WONDERHOY ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I'm so glad your PoPo is doing better! That must be wonderful for her and for you! I hope you and your family get to enjoy a lovely holiday together! 💚
Last day at work today
Tomorrow’s my birthday 😆
Happy early birthday! Or maybe it's already your birthday where you're located? Either way, enjoy your day! 🥳🎂

Today I'm happy because:
- I had a quiet day at work. I went into the office and was almost the only one there. I got my work done and got to come home on time.
- I got to take walks on both my morning and afternoon breaks.
- I came home to my wonderful husband and adorable dog. 💕
- More than 50% of the walls are up in the bathroom now.
- I have the next four days off work!
- I bought my first Hannukah Candy collectible!
- I don't know how I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I received some more Christmas Lights (thanks Venn) and a surprise Red Gift (thanks TheDuke55)!

- Ran some errands with my dad and brother. We went to my dad's doctor's appointment, the meat market, Walmart, out for lunch, and Baskin Robbins. :) :) :)

- My dad got me and my brother $700 each for our Christmas money. He went ahead and gave it to us when we got home from errands. 🤑🤑🤑💵💵💵💵

- Ate a good lunch at Bubba's 33. I ate a burger and fries with cola. ^__^ 🤤🍔🍟🥤

- My dad said he finally got a list of guardianship lawyers. Soon, he will be going out and seeing who our best option is. My grandma will be taking me to a doctor's appointment in the meantime. I believe this one will just be an introductory one. ^^ Not only the pandemic, but my dad wanted me to get older and more mature before we start doing this stuff. We should finally officially get started on my stuff not too long after 2023 starts ^_^ :,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)

- Ate some cotton candy ice cream from Baskin Robbins 💖💙💖💙💖💙

- Tomorrow should be pretty uneventful, but I am looking forward to the 24th and 25th!!! ^___^ 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Late post tonight because I accidentally started dozing off. 😅
I made it to Fledgling rank in all the Lives in Fantasy Life! Also bought myself a lovely riverside cottage and moved out of that tiny attic space. 😌
Got back into Pokémon HeartGold today! Trying to set up a decent starting team for the super-early game for now until I can start assembling my dream team. ^^
Watched Grian's latest Hermitcraft episode! It's a little bittersweet that the collaboration with the Empires server is ending, but it's been a ton of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone return to their usual projects too.
I had a lot of fun trading and sending gifts out today, and I'm really happy that I was able to earn the Julbock title! 💛🐐
And speaking of gifts, I finished wrapping presents IRL for my parents and my aunt this evening!

Today was not as busy but I still got stuff done:
🌸I did some online lessons today. Nothing too bad. It limited me by a timer and I read too fast so I did other stuff while waiting to proceed to the next lesson.
🌸I painted my nails while waiting for the timer to go down. Red and gold for Christmas!
🌸I finished all my shopping yesterday, so I stayed inside and practiced a bit for upcoming concerts.
🌸I also started watching The Polar Express. I had forgotten everything about that movie! I didn't finish it tonight though.
🌸I did some laundry and packed for my trip tomorrow.
🌸I played CF and NH a bit. Got caught up with some things on each town. CF - I basically tried to get rid of my bedhead, weeds, and roaches. NH- I made a perfect snowboy and started decorating for toy day.
🌸I shaped and baked the cookie dough I had made last night. It smelled so good because of all the vanilla in it! I'm decorating the cookies tomorrow and thinking about sending it to Chipper Confections but I don't know how to attach a photo through "spoiler." I don't know the command lol and my photos would probably be too big other wise.
🌸Excited for my trip tomorrow! 😊

• Finally opened up about past trauma after 7 years of consistent therapy, took me this long to actually feel comfortable talking about it, so my therapist and I have started working on that. I talked about the biggest thing I was holding back from the past during our last session and it was a relief to finally talk about it, and I am glad I got the hardest part over with before Christmas so I can focus on and enjoy the holidays
  • I got a nice new journal, and have been journaling regularly again, I stopped for awhile. It feels good to be doing it everyday again
  • My cats love their new scratching post and toys, here's pics of Mustachio and Maybelle
  • I'm spending Christmas eve over at my friend's house playing games and am going to get us some Chinese takeout for dinner
  • On Christmas my sister and my niece are coming over so we can spend a little time together and exchange gifts
  • Over all it's going to be a wonderful holiday weekend spending time with family (including the kitties!) and my friend and I'm looking forward to it :)

Attachments

• Cactus2.jpg
    Cactus2.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 5
  • maybelle7.jpg
    maybelle7.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 5
^ omg a cactus scratching post lol I love it

three things:
♡ it might be cold asf outside (-8°F rip) but I am nicely bundled up so I'm pretty cozy rn 😌
♡ I've gotten gifts from @/Merielle, @/ZeldaCrossing64, and @/Shellzilla_515! yall totally don't have to give me anything and yet you do and I am very grateful 😭😭
♡ I recently hit 40 subs on youtube and I'm really excited about that! my channel is slowly but surely growing and I have a lot more stuff planned for the future! 😁💞

- My mum decorated the house for Christmas last night, and it looks really pretty!

- I did some more work for uni and submitted it this morning, it's not too important but I'm still glad I got it out of the way so I can focus on my more important coursework

- My mum and I decided to take a news detox, so we're both avoiding listening to or reading the news for a week :ROFLMAO: I'm sure our mental health will improve

-There was a bit of snow on the ground which is always lovely to see! ❄️
-I went to the store, though it was 8°, and stocked up on a few things. Hopefully, I won't have to go anywhere other than family gatherings the rest of this week.
-My mom made chili for dinner. I'm always happy for winter because that means it's chili season.
-My cat came into the house for a bit and cuddled with me. We set up some boxes with blankets and stuff for my cats since it's freezing cold outside.
-Picked out an outfit for my family get-together tomorrow. I want to look nice since I only see them once a year.
-Tidied up my room a little since it was starting to get cluttered.
-I ordered two new shelves for my room from Amazon. One is a corner twist shelf to display some of my funko pops. The other is a bookshelf since my book collection is starting to get out of hand. I also ordered a cute mushroom earring holder. I thought it was adorable, and I've collected several pairs of earrings, but I don't have anywhere to put them.

Today was more relaxed, but tomorrow and Christmas are going to be busy. I hope everyone has had a great day!

happy friday, dear friends! i hope you all have a wonderful and festive (if you celebrate) weekend! <3 hopefully none of you have been affected by the winter storm too badly!

𓆩♡𓆪 today was my last day of school before winter break, and classes were asynchronous due to the winter storm!! 🥳🎉 not excited about the storm lol, but i’m looking forward to having the next couple of weeks off from school!
𓆩♡𓆪 opened today’s tbt advent calendar door — v grateful for the chocolate coin! 2 more days until this year’s candy cane collectible is revealed! 🤩
𓆩♡𓆪 this silly little creature. 🖤
E2F2F4E8-3647-4007-A23C-54FAB2E57109.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 it’s finally friday! i’m always happy about the weekend, but i’m especially excited about this one; i get to send out gifts tomorrow, and 2 more days until christmas! 🥰
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom sent me a couple adorable graphics she found online that she thought i would like! they are so cute! i love when she sees a graphic that makes her think of me. <3
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed, and read a new chapter of a multi-chapter fanfic i’ve started reading!
𓆩♡𓆪 tidied up my room.
𓆩♡𓆪 the tbt banner is looking absolutely lovely with jingle and some island reps up there! always love seeing fellow members on the banner. ☺️

Last edited:
Back