• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I hope everyone has had/is having a wonderful Christmas or other holiday they celebrate. ❤️

🎄 I have had a very good two days! On Christmas Eve I exchanged some gifts, made homemade pizza and watched Home Alone (while doing other stuff) and then watched Klaus. Klaus is a yearly Christmas Eve tradition for us, and it will never get old!

🎄 Christmas lunch was at my house this year, and it was my first time hosting it, so kind of pressure! We exchanged more gifts and had lunch. I won't mention the small fire... 😳😂 My dog was very popular with everyone, and lots of people commented on how well-behaved she was, and two people told me she was the best dog and their favourite dog. She just really loves people. Having all of those people over was like a Christmas gift for her. 😂

🎄 I also received my Secret Santa Christmas art from @/Plume yesterday, and I love it so much. It is so adorable. ❤️

🎄 I'm very grateful for all of the Christmas Lights and Holiday Gift collectibles I've received from kind and sweet friends, and all of the sweet Christmas messages I have received. So thankful for you all! TBT is full of wonderful people! 💖✨

Last edited:
♡ I won today's 12DoC raffle!!! I'm so fricking ecstatic that I have a Tetris Grid now!!! 😭

♡ Received gifts from @xara and @Captain Jigglypuff, as well as another from a 1:1 trade with @Hanami!! Thank you so much to all three!! 🎁❤️

♡ Today is Christmas! My family celebrated it yesterday, but it was still wonderful nonetheless! I got a pair of winter boots, a $99 Nintendo eShop card, a pair of Joy-Cons, and some Switch games! 🎄

♡ Played on my Wii today and had tons of fun! I beat Matt (the Champion) in swordplay duel, won a game of Board Game Island in Wii Party (against Abby, no less), and won a couple games in Wii Sports baseball! My luck was insane today!
1672017527251.png

1672017547424.png

1672017571062.png

1672017587896.png

♡ Overall just super content that I'm on holiday break - I get to spend a couple weeks writing, drawing, playing video games, watching TV, and sleeping in! ☺️

merry christmas to everyone who celebrated today, i hope you all had a glorious day! ☺️🎁 sorry again in advance for the long post; lots to be happy about again today! <3

𓆩♡𓆪 celebrated christmas with my family!! we had a peaceful, laidback day together! we exchanged gifts, and my mom loved the cat pendant i got her!! i was so worried she wouldn’t, so i’m so glad that she did!! my mom also surprised me with a new table, and a bunch of lovely stocking stuffers!! 🎄
got some new lip balms,
846898BC-E17F-4311-98EB-BC8C86C1E44B.jpeg

a bunch of chocolates and candies (getting pez in my stocking every year is a tradition!),
BCADAAE1-F5EE-4117-B98D-FCDA52FF1C6A.jpeg

and my fave stocking stuffer i received this year — fox slipper socks!! 🥺🥺 hopefully my foot swelling continues to go down so that i can actually wear them!
229B357B-80A3-451D-A320-A2F31C31E1D1.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 bonk of course received several gifts today as well! her very first christmas with us! 🥺🖤
she got 2 new laser toys,
29EB067B-0DDB-4623-B291-1D69C813E342.jpeg

this star wand toy (can’t believe my kitty got a star wand before i did 🤣),
BC63815B-FE17-458E-A6BB-2A8CC3CFE001.jpeg

these iridescent crinkle balls,
48F6CBC6-3E8F-4331-A1AB-CA1C278D3311.jpeg

these acorn toys (because she’s nuts),
45B6CEFE-323F-404A-A1CF-EE6D9A57F46C.jpeg

these bird and dragonfly(?) toys,
A5BF9AA2-EF30-43D8-9775-1138C3F81114.jpeg

this hedgehog(?) toy (she has a different colour variant of this toy, and she loves to kick it LOL),
FC055677-982F-493E-AFC5-BADF73681412.jpeg

and 2 catnip pillows! one has foxes on it, and she clearly likes it since she’s already licked it to death and wouldn’t get off of it long enough for me to get a photo of it. 🤣
97325A2F-E60A-4640-8DD4-FAF9206F39EB.jpeg

she also got some treats and catnip!
𓆩♡𓆪 the 2022 candy cane collectible was finally revealed!! it’s so beautiful! 🤩 i never thought we’d get a gothic candy cane, but i’m so glad we did! the monotone candy cane paired with the more vibrant purple bow is absolutely gorgeous! another laudine collectible for me to obsess over. <33 so grateful to own my 3rd candy cane!
𓆩♡𓆪 received a surprise red gift from the amazing @Bobbo! it was such a lovely surprise to wake up to, and i appreciate it so much! 🥺♥️ feel so bad that i can’t send gifts back to the lovelies who sent me some last night and today, but i’m so thankful to have such incredible friends. 🥰
𓆩♡𓆪 i also received blue gifts from the wonderful @VillageDweller and @JemAC?? 🥺 i love my friends sm bye.
𓆩♡𓆪 @Mr_Keroppi also surprised me with some christmas bells and a very sweet message! this community is so amazing, i literally can’t. 😭 thank you so much again, love!
𓆩♡𓆪 this year’s mystery christmas collectibles were also finally revealed; they’re all so cute!! 🥺 absolutely obsessed with the new hot cocoa and silent night bauble collectibles! also also love oblivia’s new beautiful christmas egg!
𓆩♡𓆪 sold a hanukkah candy to one of my friends!
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom sent me another adorable graphic that she found online; it’s so cute!! gonna have so many christmas graphics to choose from for my aesthetic next year. 😋
𓆩♡𓆪 finally tried the vanilla bean cheesecake bites my mom got me a couple weeks ago — they were delicious! 🤤
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.

♡ I won today's 12DoC raffle!!! I'm so fricking ecstatic that I have a Tetris Grid now!!! 😭
huge congrats again on the win!! it is so, so well-deserved! i honestly squealed when i saw your name, i was so happy for you! 🥰 tetris grid was an excellent choice!

Hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas, holiday season, or just a good day in general! ❤️
I received some Blue Gifts from @/zarf and @/Shellzilla_515!! It was super nice and the Red Holiday Candle is one of my favorites of the new collectibles ;w; @/Mr_Keroppi very kindly sent me some Christmas tbt too!
I love the new Candy Cane collectible!! The black/white/purple combination is just 💯
I got some really lovely Christmas presents! ;v; I got a copy of Wild World (which I've already enjoyed getting started in), more special character Amiibo cards, and some spending money!
My parents and I caught up on our usual anime! Loved the last episode of Spy x Family, and I'm eagerly the next season in 2023! ^^
After a few borderline-comical delays, we got to spend Christmas with my aunt! ^^ We had a ton of good food, she loved the tacky Christmas kitty sweater we got her, and she gave us a box of varied snacks from other countries! I've been enjoying nibbling on those too.
I got to watch Dollightful's latest doll custom! I'm never not in the mood for autumn, so I loved seeing Maple come together! 🍂
The gift collectibles were revealed this evening! They're all lovely but I just instantly fell in love with the new candle and the Silent Night Bauble, so they're definite keepers for me. 🥺 Overall I'm thrilled to have been part of such a nice charity event, and I'm really looking forward to what's left to come!

Hi, everyone! I personally don't celebrate Christmas, but I hope you're all having a fantastic day regardless! Today has just been a really good day for me. 😁

• Despite not getting as much sleep last night, I felt energized for the whole day!
  • I went on a car stroll with my mother and sister. Not only was the weather sunny and pleasant for once (though there was some wind here and there), but there weren't as many cars as well! I was just enjoying and relaxing in the moment while listening to a bunch of music on shuffle.
  • We did a bit of cleaning around the house in preparation for the new year. It's mainly in the kitchen, but every little bit helps so there's less to do all in one day.
  • @/xSuperMario64x uploaded a video of him playing Animal Crossing City Folk! I enjoyed watching it as he tried to make a couple of snowmen and take advantage of Jingle by using different accessories to get multiple presents lol.
  • I appreciate @/Mr_Keroppi sending me a couple of TBT and uplifting seasons greetings! It's always a pleasant surprise to get his messages and the positive vibes he brings to the forums. 🐸
  • I cooked some food for dinner while my dad cooked some asparagus! They all tasted really good and I just enjoyed them.
  • I watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon with my sister and got some laughs out of them. 😆
  • The gift collectibles have finally been revealed! While I only have one type which is the red holiday candle, my heart is still warmed by the kindness from @/Roxxy and @/xSuperMario64x. It's like they light up my spirit for being great friends. 😊
  • The secret Santa drawings have been revealed since late last night! It warms my heart to hear that @/Flicky really loved the drawing I made for him.
I'm getting more and more comfortable drawing animals that walk on all fours. While there's always room for improvement, I'm very happy with the progress I made!
Pink Feline.png
  • Staying on the topic of secret Santa, this is the point that I saved best for last. While I initially didn't know who did it, they eventually told me, and turns out that it was @/jadetine! She did an amazing job drawing my villager, Pag-asa (which means "hope" in Tagalog), but that didn't end there. I'm pretty sure I didn't even specify it in my request, but she also went ahead and drew my dream car which is the Honda S2000! I have no words. I squealed when I saw it for the first time and is simply beautiful despite the fact that it was jadetine's first attempt at drawing a car. If anything, I picked up a couple of things on what to do when drawing cars in general, especially those wheel rims lol. I mean, just look at it! 😭
Jadetine made two versions. The first is the winter version and the second is the summer version. I lowkey find it cute that the S2000 has antlers and a red nose. I guess you could call it S2000 the red-nosed reindeer? 😅
Pag-asa winter transparent.png

And here's the summer version. If you look closely, Pag-asa has the keys in his hands (with the Honda badge on it too). It looks like he's about to go on a cruise!
Pag-asa summer transparent.png

Edit: Forgot a couple of names oops.

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- My dog didn't wake me up to feed him breakfast until after 9:00am.
- The temperature was in the double digits today and it was sunny.
- My husband and I completed our gift exchange. He got me so many amazing gifts! I'll be sure to post in the 'What did you get?' thread when I have more time.
- My dog was so cute helping me unwrap my presents.
- We watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas together. It's my yearly tradition.
- We had a nice evening with my mom, my aunt and my uncle. No drama. Stress free.
- Everyone seemed really happy with the presents we got them.
- I got to see my aunt and uncle's cat, Bandie. She let me pet her as much as I wanted. She's such a sweetie.
- My aunt and uncle stayed with my mom last night and probably will again tonight because their power's been out since Friday. I'm glad they have a warm place to be and that my mom has some company since this is only her second Christmas without my dad.
- I received a super sweet Christmas message and some TBT from @Mr_Keroppi!
- The 2022 Candy Cane was revealed and it is absolutely perfect! My favorite Candy Cane yet! 🖤🤍💜
- The new Christmas collectibles were revealed and they are all lovely! I can't wait to work them into lineups!
- The donations to charity have really added up. I'm happy to see so much money going to worthy causes!

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrated today! 🎄
Happy Holidays to anyone celebrating other holidays! 😊

not to be a downer but I'm so glad the holiday season is basically over. it was very overwhelming for me and I didn't get to actually do much shopping due to overstimulation (not to mention I didn't really get any gifts either, though I think my mom will give me some money soon).

but I am pretty happy abt a few things:
♡ I switched from using Openshot to Kdenlive for editing videos and I can happily say the new program works waaaaay better. I was able to edit my City Folk video pain free (it did crash one time for some reason but I had no issues beyond that). I'm hoping now that I have a reliable video editor I can start uploading videos more often!
♡ I ordered another new slime! from the same shop ofc, it has a yellow cloud slime base and comes with clay powdered donuts and it's so cute! it'll be later getting here than the first one bc of the holiday but I know the wait will be worth it!
♡ got some cleaning and reorganizing done in my room today 😌
♡ chatting with @/Shellzilla_515 is always a great time lol
♡ I love the "ugly" egg collectible that @/Oblivia made, it's so adorable haha! I hope it becomes a permanent year-round collectible! I'm also quite fond of the hot cocoa, I loved it from the second I first saw it ✨☕
♡ also the new candy cane collectible is amazing, purple goth candy cane is such a vibe 💜🖤
♡ I didn't win anything from the 12DoC raffle but some of my friends did and I'm so happy for them!! 💞
♡ I got to see my brother today and he and my dad and I went to get Chinese takeout for dinner, it was really good!
♡ I'm gonna try to finish my art commissions this week (haven't been able to bc holiday season is super stressful rip) and I have some new drawing ideas so I'm excited to try those out soon 😁
♡ still super happy abt this heart wand I got from @/Foreverfox, it means so much to me and it's a symbol of our blessed friendship 😭💖

-My niece and nephew got to open their presents. They both seem to like the presents that I got them.

-Although I can’t post in the “What did you get thread?” yet, because the adults agreed to wait with the gift giving. I do know that my mom got me pajamas (I was there when she bought them) and my eldest sibling said that she got me a shelf attachment for my pegboard.

-I like how the collectibles look and am happy to have earned a set.

-My dad seems to be in good spirits today.

-We saw Facebook posts that my late uncle posted before his death and reminisced over some good memories of him.

- Christmas day went pretty ok, we went out to a restaurant for lunch.

- Christmas night though...that was a drama for me. I figured out I have an infection that just kept getting worse through the night, but what I'm happy about is that I actually managed to get through to a doctor (really hard to do over the Christmas period, most are off work) and I got a prescription for some antibiotics this morning. Having headache side effects from them but otherwise happy I got some help

- I'm actually pretty glad Christmas is over tbh 😅

- On another note, I had some of the chocolate my sister got for me and it was tasty!

- Christmas day went pretty ok, we went out to a restaurant for lunch.

- Christmas night though...that was a drama for me. I figured out I have an infection that just kept getting worse through the night, but what I'm happy about is that I actually managed to get through to a doctor (really hard to do over the Christmas period, most are off work) and I got a prescription for some antibiotics this morning. Having headache side effects from them but otherwise happy I got some help

- I'm actually pretty glad Christmas is over tbh 😅

- On another note, I had some of the chocolate my sister got for me and it was tasty!

I'm glad you managed to find a doctor over Christmas! Hope you feel better soon! ❤️

i hope you all had a great weekend, and that you have a lovely week ahead! 2023’s almost here! 💗

𓆩♡𓆪 went to see babylon with my mom!! definitely one of the weirdest movies i’ve ever seen haha, but i enjoyed it! i was worried i’d start getting antsy or bored halfway through since it’s a 3+ hour movie, and my attention span is ass, but it kept me entertained the entire time! my mom enjoyed it as well! and margot robbie was of course magnificent. <3
𓆩♡𓆪 bought a spring sakura collectible from the awesome @Jhine7!! it’s been one of my dream collectibles for a while now, and i’m so happy and thankful to finally own one! 🥺🌸 thank you so much again, justin!
𓆩♡𓆪 my grandfather sent me $50 as a christmas present! i wasn’t expecting anything from him this year since he’s sold his business and doesn’t make as much money anymore, so this was a wonderful surprise! very grateful. ☺️

oh no, that’s awful! i’m glad you were able to get in touch with a doctor, but i’m sorry you have to deal with an infection, especially during the holidays. 😕 i hope the antibiotics help and that you feel better soon. <3

waiting to hear back from a job but it's looking really good so far. i've had two interviews and i got asked to send in my references today. i will finally be out of this state and far far far away from this awful situation i've been in for the past few months so i finally have hope again
that’s incredible, i’m so happy for you! i hope you get the job! 🙏🏻🖤

Last few days have been pretty good. Christmas Eve went by fast, and Christmas Day was fairly relaxing. I woke up early and went back to sleep, opened presents later. Got some new clothes and shoes and a cute Kirby backpack. Also some stationery and an eye mask. And pockies for a stocking stuffer!!!

My recipients were happy with their gifts especially Sofia. :D She did rip up the wrapping paper and the box and the fluff from the toy and the squeakers out. But she had a good time doing it and she still has the rope part of the toy.

I helped make dinner: made roasted potatoes with garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary, and olive oil 😋, then made sweet potato casserole (it got burned and the marshmallows melted and turned black, but it tasted WAY better than it looked), washed dishes and set the table. Baked the rolls. And the Turkey was SO DELICIOUS! Everything was so good in the meal and I was so happy to help. ☺️

I spent the rest of Christmas playing New Leaf and watching some cheesy hallmark show (When Calls the Heart).

Today I did pretty much the same. Played on my 3DS and went to the store. Relaxed a lot. Practiced violin a bit and now I'm heating up leftovers. Yum!!

Today I'm happy because:

- I didn't have to go to work.
- The temperature keeps rising. It should be almost comfortable by the end of the week.
- My aunt and uncle's power finally came back on. Three of the most frigid days of the year and they were without heat. I'm so glad they were able to stay with my mom during that time and that they're home and comfortable now.
- I finished wrapping all the kids' gifts. I knew I wasn't going to get them shipped in time for Christmas, so I took my time to avoid extra stress. Now, I just have to box them up and go by the post office sometime this week.
- I started playing Lonesome Village for the Switch. It was one of my Christmas presents. I haven't made much progress yet, but I like it so far. It definitely has an Animal Crossing meets Legend of Zelda vibe.
- I was able to watch an episode of To Your Eternity. I've gotten a bit behind because of the busy weekend, but at least I made time for one episode.
- I washed and conditioned my hair tonight. I miss that being a daily thing and can't wait for the bathroom to be done.
- I ordered a tea sampler box online. I want to try more teas, but my local stores only sell them in packs of about 20 for a single flavor. If I don't like the flavor, I'm stuck having to drink 19 more cups. So hopefully this sampler will give me a good variety. The image showed several flavors I've been wanting to try, but who knows what will actually show up in the mail.

Several of my big collectible dreams came true today!!! 😭 I couldn't be happier with the results of my Star Wand trade, and I'm super thankful 💕
Also had a blast planning some new lineups, and started working on some pfps/signatures to go with them!! ;v; I might be changing things up more frequently after New Year's ahahaha
Had a really delicious chocolate and orange wafer bar today! 🧡 I thought I wasn't a fan of orange and chocolate together, but I think I just hadn't experienced good orange and chocolate; I'm glad I gave it another try!
My parents and I got caught up on Katherine Elizabeth's Empires SMP series! ^^ I loved the Battle Buddies' transformation sequence omg

This is for December 25th (yesterday), as I didn't have much to be happy about today..

♡ Woke up early to spend time with my dad, my brothers, my stepmom (and her mom, sister, and her sister's daughter), to open presents! I got a brand new desk from my little brother (who put the entire thing together, lol. I'm not good with written instructions..), my little brother also gave me a new pair of Airpods (Pros.. he bought some at the airport on his way home for Christmas, and ended up not liking them, so they're mine now!), a Hello Kitty humidifier, Elmo Bomba socks, a Carebear shirt (Tenderheart Bear, I think!), a new organizer for my makeup and other miscellaneous items.. a popcorn tin (with butter, caramel, and cheddar popcorn!), and 3 pairs of leggings! :3

♡ My brother helped me build my desk. When I say 'help me', I mean watch him assemble the entire thing while I just hold things in place and hand him screws and Hex Keys. It's so nice to have him home.. He recently graduated from basic training and he got to come home for Christmas. He goes back to school soon before he gets stationed somewhere for active duty, so I'll miss him.. but I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH HIM!!!

♡ My mom picked us up and took us over to her house to open more presents! We decorated the tree a bit very last minute because we wanted to wait until my brother got home. We made hot chocolate and watched the Polar Express together, like we do every year. c:

♡ My mom got me a Big Bird plushie.. which is so fluffy and soft. I love Big Bird ;w; Forever my comfort character lol. I also got an Xbox controller for my PC, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, and a new PC monitor that's running a bit late! She also got me a candle from Bath and Body Works, along with some body care products :3

♡ Went to my aunt's house afterwards. Got to see @Azzy and had a lovely time with my mom's side of the family! I won the ugly sweater contest my aunt was hosting xD I got some chocolate, a Santa figurine, and a $25 Amazon gift-card! Which I used to buy a different gift-card, so I could buy a DIFFERENT gift-card.

♡ Had my niece stay the night. She's such a sweet and funny young lady ;w; For being only 10 years old, she is so smart and kind to others. We talked a lot together. She watched me play DMC5 on my computer and shared candy together c: I love spending time with her! Regardless of what we do, I always have a great time with her!

I have the best spouse ever.
Also, pokeone fixed thier server issue so we have been playing that together again (it's co op through and through, quests and battles). We are on our way to Kantos Elite 4.
It's suppose to warm up enough this week for rain.
And though it is Christmas time, I'm doing well against sugar (though thanksgiving not as much). I say this now, but the other half of Christmas for us is this coming weekend lol and cookies will probably be gifted. But still.

Back