• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

By the way, this is totally unrelated, but this is such a good inspirational quote ❤️

Thank you! 😊 that's the energy I'm trying to hold onto this year, I'm so glad I wrote it down somewhere! ❤

oh my god, that’s amazing!! i’m so happy for you, congratulations! i’ve been hoping that you’d get it, but i didn’t want to ask in case you hadn’t heard back yet or didn’t get it, so this has honestly made my day as well. <33 congrats again!!

That is so sweet, xara, thank you ❤ I feel like a have a pretty big heart already but I think you just made it grow a little more 🥰

And to @S.J. @vinnie @LadyDestani and @Merielle, thank you for all the kind wishes! I hope 2023 brings new opportunities, challenges and adventures to you all! 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

Today I'm happy that I started the year by watching just the most perfect movie. I had never heard of it before but I told my dad I wanted to watch something with Joanne Woodward and he chose Rachel, Rachel, a 1968 movie that her husband Paul Newman directed.

I had my favorite type of movie cry: the one you have after the movie is over, when the credits start rolling. I didn't expect to like it as much but it truly touched me somewhere deep. It's so feminine and difficult and lovely. So painfully sensitive. It's kind of a downer but I'd recommend it if you're in the mood for one!

Last edited:
I am just relaxing in bed with a cup of tea looking at home décor online :) I kind of wanna make a mini coffee station like this:

1672621456907.png
But in black as that is the colour around my home :)

happy new year!! 🎉🎉 i hope you’ve all had an incredible first day of 2023!

৶ꕤ७ ended 2022 by watching violent night and don’t worry darling (and getting slightly tipsy)! my mom definitely liked violent night more than i did (she’s more into action movies than i am lol), but it was alright! david harbour was awesome, he’s honestly the main reason i watched it haha. 😅 i’d already seen clips of don’t worry darling, so i already knew certain plot points and how it ended, but it was my favourite of the 2! i liked the concept. florence pugh did great, and olivia wilde was surprisingly a highlight for me as well! they both slayed their roles. ^^
৶ꕤ७ this happened yesterday haha, but i changed my lineup! it’s a temporary one-liner since i’m sure the fireworks will disappear soon, but i think it’s pretty! still in disbelief that there’s a special snowflake in it, though... like that’s mine now?? i won that?? unreal!
৶ꕤ७ this also happened yesterday, but i was able to help someone buy a tortimer collectible! they were a few tbt short, so i sent them over the amount they needed. c’: it’s small, but doing stuff like that never fails to make me feel good and put a smile on my face. ☺️
৶ꕤ७ i’ve had to wear a cloth-like sock on my foot for the past 9 weeks because of my fracture and how swollen my foot was, and today i was finally able to put a normal sock on!!! 🥳 my swelling is practically all gone, which is honestly a miracle haha. i’m so happy! i haven’t tried to put my regular shoe on in a couple weeks, but maybe next time i’ll be able to finally get it on? 👀
৶ꕤ७ i’ve been trying to be more courageous with trying new foods and re-trying foods that i didn’t like in the past, and tonight i tried fried pickles! pickles are honestly one of my least fave foods, but i wanted to give it a go since i’d never tried them fried before. ...did not like it! but i’m happy that i gave it a try, anyways haha.
৶ꕤ७ did some self-care.
৶ꕤ७ tidied up my room a bit.

Congratulations! 🥳🎉 It was very well-deserved. I thought all of your entries were amazing!
thank you so much!! i honestly still can’t believe i won haha. and i’m very happy you joined the forums as well — you’re wonderful, and one of the sweetest members imo. 🖤🖤

Congrats again on your win, xara!! The Special Snowflake collectible looks absolutely stunning!! 🤩❄️
thank you so much again, friend!! congrats again on your win as well! the christmas gold candy looks so nice in your lineup!! 🤩

@xara Congrats on your Special Snowflake! You totally deserved it. I especially loved your Tiny Toy Jamboree entry. 🖤
thank you so much, destani! really means a lot. 🥺 i loved your “lyrical limericks” entry; it honestly made me chuckle when i read it. ^^ and happy birthday to your dog!! i hope he’s had a wonderful day! give him lots of pets for me! <33

and that I'd won a Special Snowflake for my Christmas Countdown entry!!! ;v; So many of my collectible dreams have come true recently and I'm just so incredibly thrilled aaaaaa
congrats on your snowflake!! your advent calendar was so stunning, i was thrilled to see that it won, especially since i knew the special snowflake was one of your dream collectibles!! i just know you’re gonna make beautiful lineups with it. 🖤

I’ve finally unlocked the Blue Falcon in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It was my main vehicle in the older version, but it looks like maybe I’ll stick to the Biddybuggy (which was actually the first thing I unlocked) after all.
C8CFDC9C-4A30-49E5-A605-2355ED7F6F06.jpeg
I woke up to a sweet message from my favorite person checking on me and seeing how I was doing. I honestly wasn’t expecting it but she really does care.
I cleaned up my room a ton and washed my bed sheets, which was very much needed. I’m happy with how much cleaning I actually got done. It was so long overdue it wasn’t even funny, lol.
I wouldn’t say I slept well over the past two days, but it was a good amount in terms of hours. Even so, I do feel better and needed these two days to mentally recover

Edit: Typo, lol. I had to fix it.

Last edited:
-I listened to Måneskin's "new" song, La Fine. I honestly haven't listened to music lately, so I didn't notice they came out with another song until today. I really like it.
-My cat is in my room right now since my neighbor's dog was outside. She's currently cuddled up with me, asleep. 🖤
-I chatted with my best friend for a bit today. Talking to him is always the highlight of my day.
-I bought a new game on my Xbox called What Remains of Edith Finch. It's a stunning game, and it made me cry a few times. I finished it completely in an hour, which was kind of disappointing.
-2022 is over. There were plenty of great highlights of 2022, but I'm happy 2023 is finally here.

First post in this thread of 2023! Happy new year to all of you and I hope you all had a great day today! 🎇🥳🎇 Things got off a bit of a rocky start for me, but it quickly turned around on a good note!
  • A random cat decided to visit my backyard. My mother was the first one to notice through the window and my father opened the back door so we could all check it out. It lifted up my mood significantly and this silly cat tried to be a furry loaf lol.
  • I opened my presents and got a few things! I got some clothes, $100, a $50 eshop card, a towel (lol), a Peanuts-themed mat (another lol), but the highlight for me is that I got F1 22! There was a short free trial a few months ago where I tried it out. With the copy of the game, I can just play casually and experiment with some things for myself without rushing through.
  • My sister opened up the presents that I gifted to her and she loved them so much. That made me really happy to see my sibling filled with joy. 🥺
  • I went on a car stroll with my mother and sister while listening to some jazz fusion music! The weather was pretty cloudy with rain coming eventually, but I still had a great time.
  • Feel free to skip this point. Yay, the first day of 2023 and I spotted a car that I'd yet to see prior to today! It appears to be a 1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3! What's also interesting is that it only has one wiper blade on the windshield, so that's pretty unusual since I'm so used to seeing cars with two wiper blades at the front.
  • I took a small nap and felt a bit more energized.
  • I played F1 22 to get a better feel of the driving physics in this game. My driving is very rough compared to when I play any of the Gran Turismo games, but I'm sure I'll get used to it over time.
  • Not gonna lie, I feel lowkey happy to see a few people on here rocking a Sailor Moon aesthetic lol.
  • It's always great talking to @/xSuperMario64x. 😁

I’m happy today because I was able to get the two cabinets I wanted. A day ago, they were out of stock online, and earlier today I got a text letting me know they were back. I was able to drive to the store and pick them up. I thought maybe they would be sold out for a while. A microwave I really wanted sold out months ago, and I’m still waiting for it to come back. I got the cabinets though, so I’m happy 😃

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in this morning and feel like I've gotten a good amount of sleep this weekend.
- Since my back has been feeling a lot better, I decided to try sleeping in bed the whole time this weekend. I had started getting up early in the morning and moving to the couch to sleep like 2 years ago because the change in location kept my back from getting too stiff. So far, I haven't felt any worse from staying in bed, so hopefully I can go back to normal now. I probably could have done this sooner, but I was scared to try and have a relapse.
- The weather was really lovely, warm and sunny.
- I got some laundry done and put away some of the Christmas stuff.
- Going down to the basement, I've noticed that the contractors have cleaned up a lot done there. In cleaning up their own messes, they've also ended up cleaning things that have been dirty for years. That's a nice bonus.
- I watched an episode of To Your Eternity. Only 1 more episode and I'll be caught up.
- I forgot to mention this yesterday but I love the purple accents on the forum!
- I think my dog had a pretty good birthday today! He enjoyed his walk, got plenty of attention, a chewstick, and lots of extra treats and food. He's exhausted right now. I love the way his tongue sticks out when he's sleeping. It's so adorable! ❤️

tg1rcAp.png

A2zhfUx.png

congrats on your snowflake!! your advent calendar was so stunning, i was thrilled to see that it won, especially since i knew the special snowflake was one of your dream collectibles!! i just know you’re gonna make beautiful lineups with it. 🖤
Thank you so much!! ;w; Congrats on getting your snowflake too! I was really happy to see you amongst the winners!

Forgot to mention this last night, but I love the current purple accents on the forum, it's so pretty 💜
My family and I watched our usual episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Fairy Tail this morning! We didn't have time yesterday, but it worked out well since there's no episode of One Piece this week and we're all caught up with Spy x Family.
We also watched another episode of Solidarity's Empires SMP series!
I played Pokémon HeartGold today and got my Hive Badge! ^^ I also played Legends: Arceus later on—the highlight of that session was definitely catching a shiny Aipom in a mass outbreak, but I was also able to return a lot of satchels and perfect Eevee's research! ✨
I got to read for a bit too!
Also did a lot of small tasks I've been meaning to do—reorganized some things, cleaned up a bit, etc. I'm feeling much better! ^^

- My family and I celebrated the rest of our Christmas today. We had a big feast and opened presents. It was a lot of fun! 🥳

- I have tomorrow off work and I'm so glad to be honest. Going to be helping remove decorations from a friend's house. 💚

- I got to play some more Pokemon today and had a lot of fun. 🎮

- The Dallas Stars have carried a 4 game winning streak into the new year, and the Dallas Mavericks have carried a 6 game winning streak into the new year thanks to the monumental efforts of Luka Doncic. 😤

We got some games for my little cousin on his device yesterday and he is having a blast with pokemon. He is doing really well with reading while playing so he knows what to do and he likes to click on everything. He was smiling and giggling the whole time and found the overworld pokemon's dialog funny because it is basically gibberish and finds it fun to try to pronounce.

I haven't posted in here for a week, so I will get myself caught up. ^^

December 25, 2022
- IT WAS CHRISTMAS!!!

- I didn't get anything from family on this particular day, as I already got my money from my dad and paternal grandparents on the 22nd and 24th respectively, but I had a Mexican feast with my dad, brother, and paternal grandparents. I also ate some yummy dessert.

- @ZeldaCrossing64 gave me a pink gift collection, my favorite color too <33333

- Me and my friend Ashton did an art trade with our self-ships <3333

. . .​

December 27 (or 28), 2022 (forgot which date)
- My brother got Golden Chick for lunch. I do not like chicken, but Golden Chick has fries and rolls ^_^

. . .

December 30, 2022
- Me and my brother went out with my our dad to the store and got some snacks and other things we needed.

- Dad also gave me and Bubba some advice regarding money.

- Went out and had another lunch at Bubba's 33

- Got cotton candy ice cream afterwards <3333

. . .

December 31, 2022
- My Victoria Secret stuff came in. ^_^

- I also got some money from my maternal grandparents in the mail.

- Did a Livestream to welcome 2023

. . .

January 1, 2023
- A close friend I do not get to talk to as much (because of drama regarding his family) came. He created an account just so he could join. :,)

- Had a nice lunch at my grandparents. I ate ham and rolls. I got to eat in the sun room. It was so peaceful. :,3

. . .

January 2, 2023 (today)
- Ate a burger off the grill and some Chester's fries for lunch

- Took down the tree. It is nice to have it up and all, but it is nice to be able to get around the dinning room more easily.

- I am looking forward to things getting back to normal tomorrow. ^^

- Me and my partner had a great christmas with my family. We exchanged some really good gifts this year. Nothing was expensive but lots of good little things we needed.
- Only 3 friends showed up for our new years party but it was great anyways cause there was less people to share the fried chicken with, which is what really matters
- My new meds have really been helping with my anxiety so 2023 is looking more optimistic then 2022

don’t have much to talk about today as i’ve had a pretty uneventful day, but i hope you’re all doing well and that you have a great week! ☺️

৶ꕤ७ helped my mom clean up our balcony and put some more nuts out there for the squirrels! they’re such messy eaters. 🤣
৶ꕤ७ changed my aesthetic on my social media accounts. i’ve had the same aesthetic on them since summer, so i’m happy that i finally got around to changing them haha.
৶ꕤ७ she. 🖤
DFF758DA-52F4-4553-B1C7-926B42B19A5F.jpeg
৶ꕤ७ read 2 new fanfics that i enjoyed.

tg1rcAp.png

A2zhfUx.png
ooooooh sleepy baby... 🥺🥺 his tongue sticking out while he sleeps is so cute i could cry! i’m so glad he had a good birthday. <3

I started exercising again. Honestly things haven't really been that good which is why I've kinda been lowkey inactive here a lot. But it's nice to get back into that again.

Also I know it's been a while, but all the wonderful messages on the gifts I got from the Christmas event really made me happy. Sorry it took so long to mention that, but thank you!

(Oh and since everyone's been mentioning it here, congrats to everyone who won an award for the event. You all had amazing entries and all deserved your spots!)

- I got to sleep in today and practice some self care.

- Did some more Pokemon raids and got my Roaring Moon to level 100.

- My partner has been sweet to me lately. That's always a plus.

- @Foreverfox Don't know that I'll be awake for the end, but the Dallas Mavericks take on the Houston Rockets in Houston tonight, trying to extend their winning streak. Let's hope they get a dub. 😤

- Going to go to sleep early tonight. :giggle:

This applied to yesterday too, but I've really been enjoying all the teas I got for Christmas! I've still got a few more left to try too. :giggle:
Made a few more rubber band bracelets! I was mainly playing around with one pattern and trying some different things with it. I feel like I'm getting a better understanding of how these bracelets work again too. ^^
I got to play Pokémon HeartGold today! I've already got over half the coins I need to get a Dratini for my dream team from the Game Corner.
My family and I watched some Youtube together! We caught another episode of Solidarity's Empires series, and my mom and I watched Markiplier's latest video a little later. I don't normally watch any FNAF stuff, but we both love Mark's mom ahahaha

Back