• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Yesterday on Pokemon Violet I beat the final gym leader, Titan, and Team Star captains. Also found a random shiny wild Toxel which I caught in a Heal Ball. Just have to beat the Elite 4, Cassiopeia, and Arven now. Then I can move on to post game and start training for Raid Battles. Really enjoyed the game and glad I gave it a chance in spite of the lag.

UPDATE: I was EV training my story team and caught a random shiny Shinx! RNG is loving me lately apparently. 🤯

Last edited:
৶ꕤ७ ya’ll already know. 🐱🖤
she’s only slept in this bed once before since we’ve brought her home, and turns out she just didn’t like where it was. my mom moved it, and now she sleeps in it just fine. :’)
410B38A6-25E2-411A-9445-7CEC28ED37E2.jpeg
৶ꕤ७ a dog that’s been at my city’s animal shelter for nearly 2 years was finally adopted today!! she’s such a sweet girl, i’m so happy for her! i hope she has a wonderful time in her new home. <33
E07FD1D7-6CB6-4AC7-909C-197FA2D68237.jpeg
৶ꕤ७ posted another new entry in my acnh journal!
৶ꕤ७ tidied up my room a bit.
৶ꕤ७ continued watching the crown. i’m officially done season 5, and just in time for season 2 of ginny and georgia to come out tomorrow! waiting for season 6 is gonna be so hard. 😩
৶ꕤ७ read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.

I also tested positive for covid. I feel terrible right now, but at least I'll be resting for a bit. Don't feel like doing much and I'm missing work and some appointments I needed to go to. Oh well. The important thing is I get better. I hope this goes away soon though.
oh no, i hope you feel better soon! make sure to take care of yourself and get lots of rest. work can wait and appointments can be rescheduled, your health is more important. 🖤

I was able to exercise again tonight after work. I haven't had a lot of time for myself, but I managed to play a new game I got called Stray last night and a little bit today. I wasn't sure what to expect of the game, but I really wanted to get it lol. You get to play as a cat, it just sounds so interesting lol. It's a lot different than what I expected. A lot more serious and sometimes sad, but I really like it so far.

Today I'm happy because:

- Even though I was feeling sick, I had to go into the office so I found a little conference room and sequestered myself there all day. It turned out to be a great decision. It was so peaceful and made the workday much more relaxed.
- I completed my most important tasks and left work on time today.
- Our vanity light was finally delivered today.
- More progress was made on the tiles. The shower floor is all done now.
- Only two more days of work this week.

I played more Minecraft on PS4 today! ^^ I've decided to go achievement hunting and it's given me a lot of direction; I'm not feeling at all bored or lost so far.
Also made it to Full Star Rank in Pokémon Legends: Arceus!! I did the Path of Solitude with a few more Pokémon, and had time to complete some research tasks and recover some player satchels too.
And speaking of Pokémon, I beat Whitney in HeartGold and got my third badge!! Afterwards I caught a Growlithe for my dream team, so that's 5/6 now!
Watched a few Youtube videos with my family this evening too!

Got my Windsor Castle and Palace of Holyroodhouse residential soft toy corgis in the mail today! Together with a Platinum Jubilee Teddy Bear :D I had the Buckingham Palace corgi from before and they are super cute and cuddly so I decided to get all 3! (you can get them @ royal collection shop uk if interested).

Half day at work today and free tomorrow so long weekend here we go!

Got my Windsor Castle and Palace of Holyroodhouse residential soft toy corgis in the mail today! Together with a Platinum Jubilee Teddy Bear :D I had the Buckingham Palace corgi from before and they are super cute and cuddly so I decided to get all 3! (you can get them @ royal collection shop uk if interested).

Half day at work today and free tomorrow so long weekend here we go!
I saw some corgi pyjamas in Sainsburys

I commissioned an artist on Fiverr (same one as before) for more artwork. I used to think of him as an OC, but he’s literally how I see myself when I look in the mirror. [See signature]
I saw my absolute favorite person today and just being embraced in her arms made my night. Seeing her at any point in my day brings me happiness. I love her so much, lol.
I have the next three days off work to play Mario Kart and relax. I was getting my butt kicked last night in races, so I hit up battle mode to dominate. Time for some redemption tonight.
I got a ton of extra cleaning done at work today. I’m proud of the work I was able to get done. I’m always way more motivated on my morning shifts than my long days.

৶ꕤ७ season 2 of ginny and georgia came out today, and i spent my afternoon watching a few episodes! i’m only on episode 4, but i’m enjoying it so far!
৶ꕤ७ this crazy little feline. 🖤
she kept bonking her head and rubbing her teeth gently against my fractured foot this afternoon, it was so sweet lol. she also sat with me for a few mins while i watched my show :’)
605AEA71-151B-434A-9189-248BC3B82061.jpeg
7BB24DE2-0FD2-475A-B0C9-6074A99A81EF.jpeg
৶ꕤ७ helped my parents put away groceries and get dinner ready! i prepared the mashed potatoes, and i think they turned out alright! parents ate them happily and didn’t have any complaints, at least lol.
৶ꕤ७ while my parents were out, they picked me up some chocolate milk and a couple bottles of my favourite soda!
৶ꕤ७ tidied up my room a bit.
৶ꕤ७ read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.

The only thing I'm happy about is that after tomorrow, I don't have to go back to work until next Thursday. I really need the break considering this week has been complete and utter garbage for me.
I'm sorry to hear you're having such a bad week. I you get to enjoy your time off and things start turning around for you.

Today I'm happy because:
- I remembered to order my dog's treats thanks to the new accountability thread.
- While I was at work, I hid away in my little conference room again and I still love it.
- I'm content with the amount of work I completed.
- The contractor finished tiling everything he could in the shower until the window and plumbing are in place. The window is supposed to be going in tomorrow and the diverter should be ready to go in by Monday.
- My dog is lying beside me making cute movements in his sleep.
- Tomorrow is Friday! Can't wait for the weekend!

I'm happy today because I found audiobooks for the Little House on the Prairie series, which I used to read a lot as a kid and loved. I couldn't find the physical old-fashioned copies that my family had but I'm happy that at least Little House in the Big Woods was available.

It makes me kind of wish I was a kid again so that my mom would sit next to me and read it to me, but the recording is an OK replacement.

I'm feeling a lot better today too. I don't have as much body aches or high fever, and my throat feels a little better. I think listening to the description of the Ingalls' cabin, warmed by a large fire and protecting against the blistering winds outside; with Jack the big black dog lying on the wooden floor, Ma sewing, Pa fiddling, and the young girls listening intently; helped my recovery a lot.

Last edited:
I played Minecraft again this morning and got a couple more achievements!
Some merch I pre-ordered a few months back got here today!! ;v; Also happy that I have a separate album for cards and mini-bromides now, it was perfect for the music card included in this order. I got another microfiber cloth and a couple acrylic stands too!
more Masamune merch ft. Sasuke.jpg
I played through the good ending of the route I've been on in Lover Pretend! I liked the true ending better of course, but this one was still cute too. ^^
Had a lovely dinner and watched a couple videos with my parents!
And I spent some time reading and finally finished volume 10 of Durarara!! Looking forward to starting on 11 soon.

Back