What Are You Happy About Today?

I love freaking out over stupid **** and my favorite person’s first instinct was to hold me in the sweetest embrace and go on to rub my back. Where’s she been my whole life???
I’ve had a good bit of success in Mario Kart lately and recently reached 12,000 VR.
I have three consecutive days off work and have time for myself.
I’m going to see my dog tonight and finally pick up some gift cards from my grandma for my birthday. I haven’t seen Keagan in a while so I’m excited.

happy friday, my lovelies! <3 i hope you all had a nice day, and that you have a marvellous weekend!

৶ꕤ७ it’s finally friday! i’ve honestly felt so off this week physically, i can’t wait to have the next 2 days to just try and relax and take care of myself. only 3 more days of classes left, and then i’ll have 8 days off until semester 2 starts! ^^
৶ꕤ७ completed part 2 of my math culminating assignment! 🥳 it wasn’t as complicated or as long as part 1, so i had an easier time with it! i also received feedback on part 1 from my teacher, and she said that everything looks great!! 😄
৶ꕤ७ she. 🖤
F681357D-00C1-42CD-889A-A8821224AA75.jpeg
4BBE5F48-AA8E-44F2-9624-F0C5D09470E1.jpeg
৶ꕤ७ helped my parents make dinner! we made tasty sausage stir-fry tonight, and i chopped up the sausages and most of the vegetables!
৶ꕤ७ my mom sent me some more cute graphics that she found online! they’re so so cute, i’m absolutely obsessed with them!! 🥺 i can’t wait to use them for future aesthetics!
৶ꕤ७ did some self-care.
৶ꕤ७ tidied up my room.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I cannot believe I got one of these! A local camera shop got the Instax Mini EVO in stock and it's so much fun to use.

NDAB4rs.jpg

Also happy today because:
- Off work for the next two days
- Went to a new yoga class I enjoyed
- Got everything on my to-do list for the week finished today

☆ I had a super happy Friyay at school today! I saw all of my friends and we had tons of fun learning and chatting! 🤩
☆ My BESTIE was able to get back in touch with one of her old friends that now lives in England! She was crying during the day because its been forever since they chatted! 🥰
☆ At school today I slayed so hard and got some GREAT GRADES! I GOT A 100% ON MY SCIENCE TEST! I ALSO GOT A 100 ON THE SOCIAL STUDIES QUIZ, AND MATH QUIZ! All of my studying paying off 😭
I played some more New Leaf! It was tons of fun and I was able to water all of my flowers since some wilted! I changed to the early bird ordinance a while ago as I just adore playing around 8 ish and having all of the shops open! 🍃
I am starting ACNH again since its been admittedly been a while since I last played. Its so fun and charming and really a fab game after I started enjoying instead of complaining 😉
I started playing Waku Waku Sweets and Disney Magical World on my 3DS again! I ADORE those games, some of my favorites for sure! A "sweet" anime cooking game and then an adorable Disney adventure was just PERF for me! 🌟
DID I MENTION THAT I NO LONGER HAVE P.E SINCE THE 2ND SEMESTER STARTED?!!?!!?!? NOW I HAVE ART YASSSSSSS! 🎨
My mother is about to play some Mario Party 9 with me which is one of my FAVEEEE GAMES EVER! 🎊
I let my friend borrow my "Cooking Mama: Cookstar" game because she always wanted to try it so I hope she likes it! My favorite is Cookstar compared to "Cook Off" and "Sweet Shop" 🍮
1674262674949.png

I'm happy because I get to see my parents and sister this weekend!! Three days with them! <3
That sounds lovely! Enjoy your time with them!

@xara She is very pretty! It's nice seeing you post pics of her. I didn't know you were taking more classes. I am not sure what you are studying, but the best of luck to you with furthering your academics!

I've been keeping up with my exercise schedule. It's been hard to keep up with it considering I literally don't have any days off and am so exhausted. But it's nice to stick to it.

Also started getting back into restoring an old antique chest. It's over 200 years old if you can believe that. The second picture is the state the meal was in before I began extensively restoring it. It's been a bit of a project because I can't just take it apart and do each metal piece individually. The woodwork is so weak as it is, that the entire thing would probably fall apart or not go back together.

Chest.jpg
Metal1.jpg
Metal2.jpg

today is friday!

i made a red velvet cake which was fun (that involved thinking i was about to die for a few seconds choking on my dry *** cake lmao) i just need to put icing on it now, i made the buttercream icing by scratch which i have never done before.

my family watched the national treasure edge of history series on disney plus and my aunt also came over and brought my favorite cookies, peanut butter blossoms.

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- I had a very productive day at work. I completed everything I had planned to do and cleared quite a few incidents out of my queue.
- I rewarded myself for getting so much done by leaving work about 30 minutes early.
- The contractor was able to fix our bathroom vanity light. One of the curved stems was bent inward when they took it out of the box, but it was simple for them to readjust it.
- All of the grouting is done. It just needs to be sealed and a few more things wrapped up. They are expecting to finish by Monday or Tuesday! Then, I'll finally have a bathroom again!
- This might sound weird, but I saw two worms making baby worms in my backyard last night while I was walking my dog. I just thought it was really cool to see in person. 🪱
- I also saw a cute dog waiting in a car in the grocery store parking lot. 🐶
- My dog is always so happy to see me and rushes to give me kisses when I get home. 💞
- Today is Friday and I have the weekend off! I'm looking forward to relaxing and hopefully getting some sleep.

I went caving in Minecraft, and got the coordinates of a geode and mineshaft that I'm looking forward to checking out next time! ^^ Also built an iron golem for the achievement, so that's another trophy down.
I continued to work on my ACNH island and journal again today!
My dad brought home chocolate chip cookies from work so we could all have one! 🤎 It was really good.
My mom and I got to hang out this evening and we watched a bunch of things together!
And I also decorated a few homes in Happy Home Designer! I was able to unlock a ton of new furniture and options too, which I don't think has happened in a while ahaha.

Just received confirmation about what's happening today! I'm a little nervous, but my excitement outweighs my nervousness! I feel as if I've drunk 10 cups of coffee! :love:

Plus, I had a dream about my late Mum last night. We were listening to Elton John (my favourite musician), and I was singing along to 'Sacrifice'. It's such a touching lyric, I think it relates to my situation. 'It's two hearts living, In two separate worlds'. 👼
When I woke up it felt so real, I actually thought she was still here. Hopefully it's a sign that's she's looking out for my Dad and I and trying to reassure me about my nerves today. I know she would have absolutely have loved what's happening later. :D

Just received confirmation about what's happening today! I'm a little nervous, but my excitement outweighs my nervousness! I feel as if I've drunk 10 cups of coffee! :love:

Plus, I had a dream about my late Mum last night. We were listening to Elton John (my favourite musician), and I was singing along to 'Sacrifice'. It's such a touching lyric, I think it relates to my situation. 'It's two hearts living, In two separate worlds'. 👼
When I woke up it felt so real, I actually thought she was still here. Hopefully it's a sign that's she's looking out for my Dad and I and trying to reassure me about my nerves today. I know she would have absolutely have loved what's happening later. :D

This was absolutely lovely to read. I haven't really had dreams about mine, but I do think about and miss her a lot. I hope that whatever is happening later for you goes exceedingly well. :giggle:

---

I'm happy because I've been watching more Spy x Family tonight and plan on watching MHA's newest episode as well.

This was absolutely lovely to read. I haven't really had dreams about mine, but I do think about and miss her a lot. I hope that whatever is happening later for you goes exceedingly well. :giggle:

---

I'm happy because I've been watching more Spy x Family tonight and plan on watching MHA's newest episode as well.
Thank you! I will be updating later or tomorrow depending on how things go! :love:

Honestly, my favorite person and I were talking. Pokémon got brought up and she was asking me if I ever beat the game (Violet) yet. I’ve been putting it off because I didn’t think I was good enough. She told me that I am good enough, always have been, and that I’m perfect. I know we were talking about Pokémon but just hearing someone tell me that, it brought tears to my eyes. Somehow I believe she wasn’t just referring to the game.
I played a ton of Mario Kart tonight and gained a good bit of VR. I even battled towards the end of the night and did very well against people with a higher rating. I’m close to 5,000 BR!
My dad brought me spaghetti back from work. I love the spaghetti there so it was nice to have tonight. Keagan even licked the leftovers, and he went for a short walk.
I listened to music, played video games, spent time with the good boy Keagan, and picked up a few gift cards I got for my birthday. It was a good day for sure.

☆ I had a super happy Friyay at school today! I saw all of my friends and we had tons of fun learning and chatting! 🤩
☆ My BESTIE was able to get back in touch with one of her old friends that now lives in England! She was crying during the day because its been forever since they chatted! 🥰
☆ At school today I slayed so hard and got some GREAT GRADES! I GOT A 100% ON MY SCIENCE TEST! I ALSO GOT A 100 ON THE SOCIAL STUDIES QUIZ, AND MATH QUIZ! All of my studying paying off 😭
I played some more New Leaf! It was tons of fun and I was able to water all of my flowers since some wilted! I changed to the early bird ordinance a while ago as I just adore playing around 8 ish and having all of the shops open! 🍃
I am starting ACNH again since its been admittedly been a while since I last played. Its so fun and charming and really a fab game after I started enjoying instead of complaining 😉
I started playing Waku Waku Sweets and Disney Magical World on my 3DS again! I ADORE those games, some of my favorites for sure! A "sweet" anime cooking game and then an adorable Disney adventure was just PERF for me! 🌟
DID I MENTION THAT I NO LONGER HAVE P.E SINCE THE 2ND SEMESTER STARTED?!!?!!?!? NOW I HAVE ART YASSSSSSS! 🎨
My mother is about to play some Mario Party 9 with me which is one of my FAVEEEE GAMES EVER! 🎊
I let my friend borrow my "Cooking Mama: Cookstar" game because she always wanted to try it so I hope she likes it! My favorite is Cookstar compared to "Cook Off" and "Sweet Shop" 🍮
I love your bright colourful writing! 😍

Hung out with a friend today that I met at my old job (since quitting I haven't gotten another job but that's besides the point)

We stopped by my old place of work and my bosses dog recognized me🥺 I thought he wouldn't remember but as soon as he saw me he was so happy and jumpy and giving me kisses

Also I'm not sure if two out of three of the regular Saturday dogs recognized me or just cause they're friendly but I said hello to them too, they wagged their tails as I walked up to them

Friend and I got tea at the tea shop I always used to go to

We went to a Lunar New Year food stall type celebration thing, got good food brought some home

Overall it was a nice day not counting the time I was overheating lol it was hot today

Back