• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

A lot of wonderful happies happened to me today and during the past weekend 🥰
  • So many lovely friends wished me a happy birthday today! Thank you, friends! 🥳💞
  • We went out for dinner and it was such a good time! 🍴🥩
  • I got a lot done in Tears of the Kingdom! I fought not one but TWO King Gleeoks, discovered new places to explore, took some nice pictures for my Hyrule Compendium, found hidden treasure and got the Master Sword back! ⚔️🐉
  • In my backyard, I saw some cute animal neighbors - a couple of baby squirrels, wild rabbits, a cardinal, blue jay and a chipmunk 🐿️🐇🐦🪶🌷
  • Enjoying some rum tonight! Bacardi pineapple to be exact ☺️🍸
  • Had a really nice, fun chat with my eggie bestie @Foreverfox 🦊💖 my mood was pretty sour the other day but she always makes me feel better, what would I do without her 🥰😍
  • A couple of days ago, @Mr_Keroppi sent me the sweetest message ever! It made me smile! 🐸🍓
  • The totally awesome @King koopa drew an amazing pic of my OCs wishing me a happy birthday and I JUST WANT TO HANG IT ON MY WALL! 🤩💖💖💖
  • In general, I'm happy for other folks who are happy as well and I'm happy for my camp crewmates, the Space Cetaceans, for just being so hardworking and dedicated 🐋🌌 and I'm happy for the other teams and for everyone who's doing their best and having fun in camp!

I got a full set of the Jack Jeanne stage costume Puppela plushes!! ;w; I might rehome a few of them (it was a blind box set) but Kisa and the 3rd years are staying!!! They are so incredibly cute asgfisjgkls... just look at them.
Jack Jeanne puppela.png

And the art they're based on:
JACKJEANNE.full.2516889.png
The Moon Bunnies unlocked all the milestones of the Wishing Star in Space Camp, and the International Space Cetacean Star Fragment is beautiful! 💜💙 I hope I can get ahold of one!
We've also made it to the Cargo! I like the scavenger hunt events so I'm happy that we've got one of those, and I'm looking forward to tackling the other two tasks after this final frequency puzzle.

-I had a day off so I went shopping with my mom.

-At some frozen yogurt from Menchie's.

-Went to the market.

-FOF and the Wishing event ended today, and I'll be able to watch tomorrow's gaming stream. I feel that the weight from this past week has been lifted.

a quick late night post before my sleepy meds kick in and i head to bed! i wasn’t sure if i’d have the time or the energy to post today, but i miss being active in here and seeing what’s made ya’ll happy every day 🥹🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my mom and i finally started watching the second season of only murders in the building! it’s taken us so long to start watching it that the first two episodes of season 3 have come out in the meantime LOL, but it’s really good so far! it’s already made us laugh a bunch, and we’re only on the fourth episode! i’m looking forward to seeing how the rest of the season ends up playing out 👀

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my fellow moon bunnies and i have made it to the last area of camp at last, and i submitted my entries for “common room design” and “obscure observations” (i think it’s okay to name drop now that all of the crews have been to the cargo hold? 😅), and i compiled and submitted our submission for round 1 of the scavenger hunt! i normally don’t volunteer to do stuff like that, so even though i’m exhausted from the past couple of weeks, i gotta say it kinda feels nice haha

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i also submitted my answers for the final “far out frequencies” puzzles! it’s been so lovely working on the puzzles with a few of my fellow moon bunnies, and i gotta give an especially big thank you to @Merielle and @LadyDestani for their tremendous help! idk how they’re so smart, i swear… my brain would figure out two words and then shut down LOL 🤣 with my cargo hold and puzzle submissions out of the way, i don’t think i have anything camp-related to worry about until thursday, which… is honestly the highlight of my week so far 😭 i’ve been enjoying camp don’t get me wrong!, but god i am so tired lmao

ੈ✩‧₊˚ bonk laid with me while i worked on the last “far out frequencies” puzzle this afternoon 🤍 she definitely helped make it less frustrating! she laid with me again while my mom and i watched our show as well! two bonk “cuddles” in one day… i am blessed 🤍
1691561178524.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ the moon bunnies may not have won the wishing well competition, but we were able to reach all of the milestones, which i’m super happy about! having to post every 3-5 hours for star dust was actually exhausting, but it was nice to see the forums so active (even if it was just for star dust lol), and i was able to earn a pretty nice amount of tbt, mission tokens, and observatory tokens from it! i can’t complain too much 😅 fingers crossed i’ll have enough tokens (or tbt) for the galaxolotl frag once it’s available for mission tokens, and maybe the isc frag as well 🤔

ੈ✩‧₊˚ the new popsicle collectibles are so cute!!! i’ve been wondering if we’d ever get more popsicle or summer treat collectibles for a while since the og popsicle is one of my favourites, and staff did not disappoint! i was tempted to get the classic red, white, and blue pop since that’s the one i’m familiar with, but i ended up going for the red, orange, and yellow since it looks nicer with the og popsicle! ❤️‍🔥

i’m probably forgetting something, but so sleepy… good night!

- I went to a regional park today with my mom and we ate some sandwiches by the lake. While we were there, I admired the geese and ducks I saw. The weather was lovely too.
- Read some books and I'm enjoying the story.
- Ate some yummy dinner.
- Watched some anime that made me laugh.
- Worked out in the backyard.
- Glad to see that the forum is becoming more active again. I remember so many people were here on TBT back in 2021, but then the forum seemed to become pretty inactive until the Space Camp Events started. I should participate in some of these forum games in the future, provided that I allocate the time in my busy schedule to do so.

I've been meaning to write in here for a few days, just been feeling really tired. but I have lots to be happy about!!

BESTIES I WENT TO SEE THE BARBIE MOVIE ON SUNDAY AND IT WAS GREAT AAAAAAA 💞💞💞💞 there were so many moments where I genuinely laughed and it was all around really fun to watch!! I had some musings while watching the movie that I'd like to share, I'll put them in a spoiler since there's quite a few and I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it yet!
> There’s a scene where Ken sees a bunch of men walking around in suits, and when he asks one of the men about the patriarchy he says “we still do patriarchy well, we’re just hiding it better now.” Like got damn my dude, that kinda hit me pretty hard.
> The scene where the CEO of Mattel (played by Will Ferrell btw) is telling Barbie about the women in the company and he says some really stupid **** that made me absolutely lose it. I had to keep from busting out laughing in the middle of the theater honestly.
> When the mom and daughter are about to leave Barbie Land (While Allen is beating up all the dudes lmao) they’re talking a bit, and the daughter says “[your drawings are] weird and dark and crazy, everything you pretend not to be.”
> Oh I need to mention that the dudes I mentioned are trying to build a wall across the road so that no one can leave Ken Land (or whatever tf they called it), and they’re like “so far we’ve only been able to figure out how to build the wall going upward but once we figure out how to start building it horizontally it’s over for you guys” like lmao okay my dudes.
> There’s a scene where Barbie is having like an existential crisis and she says that she’s not the perfect stereotypical Barbie now, and that she’s “ugly”, but then the movie proceeds to break the fourth wall and say “I’d like to point out that Margot Robbie might not be the ideal casting choice when trying to make this point” or something like that. I honestly would’ve just accepted it for the context of the movie, but the fact that they actually outright said that totally caught me off guard and made me laugh. It is an interesting move though since it kinda breaks the mood a bit, though I guess the whole movie is pretty light-hearted even in heavy parts.
> The mom rant is golden!!
> The part where all the Kens are fighting each other and the bleach blonde Ken pulls off his mink coat to reveal this hella gay black fringe outfit, my immediate reaction was BLACK FRINGE KEN FOR SMASH!!
> Also wanted to mention that the choreography in this movie is great, especially at the beginning where they’re having a dance party.

my friend and I finished our game of Mario Party 3 on Sunday (thank goodness, my N64 has been acting up on me, not reading the game carts properly and randomly freezing in the middle of games), and we also had some time to play 25 turns on MP8. but GUYS THE CRAZIEST THING EVER HAPPENED ON MARIO PARTY 3 OMG I GOTTA TELL YALL
so in case you don't know, in MP3 there is a thing called a "Game Guy Space", and when you land on it Game Guy comes out, takes all of your coins, and then prompts you to play a Game Guy minigame. the specific minigame that he chose for me to play was Lucky 7, where you have to roll a dice and climb some stairs numbered 1-7, and your position compared to Game Guy's position determines whether you multiply your coins or have all of them taken away. He rolled a 2, and I also rolled a 2, he rolled again and this time it was a 4, so he was on the 6th step. I figured I would have to roll a 5 because if I rolled 4 or lower I would lose (which actually isn't true, if I rolled a 4 I would've had my coins doubled, but I digress), and if I rolled a 6 I would fall off the top step and lose. Well by some stroke of luck I ended up rolling a 5 and landing on the 7th step, so not only did I beat Game Guy at his own game, but I had my coins multiplied by 10 TIMES. I GOT 720 COINS IT WAS INSANE!!! 🤩
by the end of the game I came out wayyy on top with 8 stars and 767 coins!! I've never been so lucky in all my years of playing Mario Party 😂 unfortunately, I guess since it was in Battle Royale mode and not Story mode, the game didn't save any of my stars/coins (I'm actually not even sure if this game does that like MP1 does). but this was one of the wildest moments in my Mario Party career and I'll definitely never forget it lol!!
20230806-191305.jpg

RIP Peach btw, the one star was a bonus. she's such a noob lmaooo
Then of course, as I said, we played MP8 as well, 25 turns on Shy Guy's Perplex Express (my favorite board in the game, though my friend picked it out). I think the funniest thing that happened during the playthrough was that the Bowser train showed up three times, and all three times it was Mario who got there first and lost a star. I’m pretty positive he had 0 stars by the end of the game lol (I just checked and he had 1, which was a bonus star for most spaces traveled, so he got lucky). At one point I landed on a happening space on the roof of the train, and nothing happened for like 5 seconds, and then suddenly Waluigi got his **** wrecked by an overhanging metal thingy that smacked the hell out of him, it was pretty hilarious. I ended up winning this game too, with 8 stars and 147 coins. I would’ve had nine, but on the last turn I was at Payday Waystation (or whatever it’s called) and I only rolled a 3 so I didn’t make it to the end and get the free star. It was still really great though!!
20230806-213457.jpg

I wanted to mention that I've been having a lovely ongoing conversation with @/LittleMissPanda and she's been a really awesome and thoughtful friend to me 🥰💖
to add onto this point, I feel like I've been building closer connections with my friends (and even people I don't know as well) on here as of late, I really love helping people out and making them feel like they're worthy and accepted and loved 💕

I've really enjoyed working with my team during this event, honestly in terms of team stuff and working with other forum-goers this is probably the most fun I've ever had haha! I'm proud to be a Neverminder, for the meme and the dream 💚✨

I've been thinking for a while now that I want to put one of my posters back up on my wall, it's a Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon poster that I got out of a Prima guide waaaay back in 2013 when the game was released. the picture on it is the main art of King Boo and Luigi, with the former looking down in a conniving way and the latter looking up absolutely terrified. idk there's something so powerful about it to me, seeing Luigi face his biggest fear like that, he's a true legend haha.
I need to find a frame for it, but it's not a full size poster so I hope it won't be too difficult to find. not sure where I'm gonna hang it yet, but I'm pretty excited about it! especially since I'm hoping to start my first playthrough of LM3 soon! 👻

Still can't get over the pic I posted in the Place Your Random Thoughts thread yesterday haha, it's so cool seeing one of my favorite Super Mario enemies find representation in other media ☺️ makes me think of the Bow-wow (and the rest of the boiiiis) in Link's Awakening too!

overall still dealing with a bit of anxiety once in a while, but I've been enjoying myself and the company of my friends recently and that makes everything better, I really am so blessed 💓

- Feeling so relieved today! Something I've been waiting for finally happened lmao, so v happy about that

- Made some double chocolate muffins which turned out pretty good! I ate one and stored 3 in the freezer for later, the rest are for my family

- Another sunny day, I could dry my clothes outside for the first time in a while 😊

Visited Dad today and he seems to be doing really well and thinks he may not need me next week, but we will see. Mom also decided to take this week off, so I didn't have to get there at dawn today, and I don't have to leave my niece and nephew with my spouse Saturday if they still decide to come and visit. Another week to work with my dog on training is very helpful in the case I am needed next week. He is moving around pretty good and is keeping his walker with him.
My dog did really well with the long car ride and being in a new environment temporarily. It was still tiring though and still busy trying to keep messes down and my dog contained.
I am just glad things are working out because I was really concerned about him and his rib, and how all this planning and traveling with a pup was going to work out.

I ended up getting the free trial for Crunchyroll so I can watch Aoashi. It's an anime I've been meaning to watch. I'm not sure I'll keep it once the trial is done, but it's a nice app. I'm just not sure I'll watch enough to justify it. I could always renew it if I get the urge to watch more anime. The current free site I'm using doesn't have much...
I reached 9,000 BR recently on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It would've happened sooner if not for every other game seemingly being a bomb battle.
I'm getting paid tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. It should be a little more thanks to that six day work week.
➣ Although camp is almost over, I really enjoyed it. It helped passed the time, and now my trip to Disney World is only one month away!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i went out with my mom this afternoon! it wasn’t a super enjoyable time since it was hot as heck outside and the humidity made me very sleepy haha, but i was able to pick up a few things i needed, and my mom treated me to a delicious smoothie afterwards! 🫶 i got a pomegranate-flavoured smoothie, one of my go-tos, and it was very yummy as per usual!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ the barbie shirt i ordered a few weeks ago arrived in the mail today!! it’s a light material, super comfy, and baggy enough for my liking! i’m very excited to wear it 🩷
IMG_2679.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ tomorrow is the first day i’ll have in three weeks where i don’t have to wake up early for anything, and i can sleep in for as long as i want!!! 😭 i am insanely excited, ya’ll have no idea… i’ve been so tired, busy, and lowkey not in the best headspace because of it these past few weeks, so i’m very much so looking forward to being able to sleep in tomorrow! watch me wake up early, anyways
IMG_2685.png

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ my “obscure observations” entry was accepted, and i received mission + cargo tokens for my crew’s scavenger hunt round 1 submission as well! 🥳 i’m so proud of the moon bunnies and what we’ve been able to accomplish so far this event 🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’m about to end my night by watching a couple more episodes of only murders in the building season 2 with my mom ☺️

have a good night, friends!

Last edited:
Oof I meant to post this yesterday but I forgot 😅

❤️My cabin got our new star fragment, and I think it looks awesome! I would also love to see Actually, Nevermind and Moon Bunnies fragments in the future, so we can have a mini camp lineup!

🧡Speaking of Collectibles, I managed to get an Andromeda Potion! Even though it wasn't originally part of my lineup plan, i think i'm going to keep it in my lineup for a bit! After all, you can never have too many Potions!

💛 Thought of some more things to draw, so that’s always good 🙂

💚 I had some Peach cobbler earlier, and it was delicious!

💙Most of all, I'm sure this has probably been said a billion times on this thread, but I'm really grateful for this community. You guys are awesome!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i also submitted my answers for the final “far out frequencies” puzzles! it’s been so lovely working on the puzzles with a few of my fellow moon bunnies, and i gotta give an especially big thank you to @Merielle and @LadyDestani for their tremendous help! idk how they’re so smart, i swear… my brain would figure out two words and then shut down LOL 🤣 with my cargo hold and puzzle submissions out of the way, i don’t think i have anything camp-related to worry about until thursday, which… is honestly the highlight of my week so far 😭 i’ve been enjoying camp don’t get me wrong!, but god i am so tired lmao
Thanks, xara! But you did a lot better than you think. You helped out a lot! I spent more time organizing and compiling everyone else's fragments than I did actually solving the puzzles myself. 🤍🐇🌑

By the way, I've missed seeing all the things everyone is happy about each day, but I'll be back as soon as the event slows down. I only have so much time to spend on forum stuff and right now that's pretty much all focused on Space Camp! 💫

I had a lot of fun working on my common room design in Space Camp!! I wish I'd catalogued some more space-y items (and that Celeste would give me the pretty star recipes already grrr) but Harv's Studio is a lot of fun to work with and I'm happy with what I came up with! ^^
I watched a few short Youtube videos with my family today too!
There's so much lovely fanart coming out of camp!! 🥺 I wish I could doodle more myself akljfsdfs

- I had a bad day yesterday but something happened this morning that made me laugh a lot so I'm feeling better.
- It's nearly the weekend! I'm planning to work on the common room for camp and draw a lot. I'm looking forward to it.
- If the weather's nice I'll be going for a walk in the woods with my dad! If not I get to stay in and rest, so it's a win-win.

I really like Crunchyroll. There's some shows I'm interested in that I would never had heard of otherwise. I may keep it after all, especially with Blue Lock continuing.
I spent some time with my favorite person today and she was super sweet. I was able to squeeze an "I love you" out of her, too.
I picked up some more cold sore cream today. I like keeping some handy with my sensitive skin. I was also in desperate need of it.
I'm looking forward to starting my next anime once I finish with Aoashi.

Today:
-Had half a day off.

-Ate some more of the candy from yesterday.

-I received points from two of the events, and have started on the short story event.

Yesterday (I forgot to write about it):
-Mom made me french toast for breakfast and enchiladas for dinner.

-Dad and my sibling from LA texted me and sent me money.

-I managed to view one of the streaming matches. So now it’s 1/2 complete.☑️

-My niece hugged me.

-My family and I ate yummy ice cream cake. They complimented me on choosing it.

-I opened presents.

Back