• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

• My violin came today and I set it up, prepared for my lesson :)
  • I started watching the 2020 version of the Digimon Adventures anime series and am enjoying that!

Attachments

• violin2.jpg
    violin2.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 1
Today I'm happy because,

- Made it to the Indigo Plateau in my Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke. I still need to grind levels for my team, but I'm on the verge of a three-peat Nuzlocke victory (Pokemon White, Pokemon Platinum, and now Pokemon SoulSilver)! 🎮

- The Texas Rangers shutout the Miami Marlins 6-0 to sweep them. They've won 6 in a row now! ⚾ 🔥

- I had a nice dinner and loved on my cats. 🐱

I'm happy today because I get to:
  • Catch up and participate in the Gaming Station sessions because it's fun playing with other TBT members. The Splatoon 3 matches with other TBT members and the 1v1 battles I have in SSBU are the most fun I ever have in a long time. Camp TBT makes SSBU fun again! 😊
  • Managed to save up a total of 128 mission tokens because I have a clear lineup in mind with the new space camp collectibles. I usually like to line up and pair common event collectibles in patterns.
  • Clocked in hours of Pikmin 4 and loving it so far, I'm currently playing Splatoon 3 for now but I'll get back to playing Pikmin 4 sometime because I don't want to finish the game in a single sitting.

The latest episode of One Piece was absolutely insane oh my god?? I don't want to spoil anything, so just... oh my god?? AND One Piece has an ending theme again for the first time in like seventeen years?! I'm pretty sure I didn't pick my jaw back up until after the episode was over. Next week's episode is really gonna be something.
And my family and I also watched another episode of Hunter x Hunter!! I'm getting really into the series now although oof it can be kinda brutal. We also got to see another episode of InTheLittleWood's New Life series!
I'm really happy there was a themed avatar/signature task in Space Camp!! It's always one of my favorites in events and I was pretty much convinced there wasn't going to be one this year. ;v; I'd be rocking this Moon Bunnies look either way, but getting a few extra tokens for it is definitely nice! Plus it's great seeing all the aesthetics my teammates and the other teams come up with too!

I’m happy that my two weekend shifts are over at this store. I was only covering and my anxiety was getting out of hand. Someone important to me was really comforting before I was relieved of my shift. I couldn't bring myself to cry in front of her yet but I appreciate her holding me and calming me down during my panic attack. 🥲
I'm happy about being off work on Tuesday to sleep, play tons of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and probably watch some anime.
I managed to not lose any BR in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe today despite not feeling 100%, so that's good.
The Galaxolotls still did a great job and submitted everything for a task today even when I slept midday because I had a bad day. It was nice to see after waking up.

Okay okay. Never listened to the bonus tracks on my favorite Timberlake album and they are fabulous. I also found out apparently he has another album coming out sometime (the production finished), unless someone was spreading a fake rumor with that. I’m too lazy to double check the source but made me happy. I honestly thought he was done making music and I don’t really like him as a celebrity, but damn his music is just classic to me.

Imagining that and the next black midi coming out next year. Really no info on the release dates for those but it would be quite an event for me if they came out same time lmao.

My dad was finally transfered to the trauma center late last night and did what they needed and he didn't need a drain. He slept some last night after a while of trying to figure out his medicine. (He fell and broke a rib)
He sounds better today and started therapy to get him ready to go home in a few days.

Also my dog is accepting her kennel time at night, so it is quiet during the few hours I have for sleep between potty breaks.
She also did decent with a leash and collar outside today. I wasn't going to start her on that until she was big enough for a harness but life happened and I'm trying to prep for that change.

My spouse brought home some cookies yesterday. I love cookies.

i died in here again, my bad 😭 i’ve been overwhelmed busy with camp and irl stuff, and then the depression got me AGAIN, but i am hanging in there!! i figured i’d post and check in on ya’ll before my crew goes to a new camp area tomorrow and i get overwhelmed again— i hope you all have been doing well and that those of you participating in camp are having fun!

i can’t remember everything that’s happened since i last posted in here, so this is just some general happies from the past couple of weeks!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i saw barbie in theatres for the second time!! if there was any doubt as to how much i love that movie, i have never loved a movie enough to see it in theatres twice before 🥹 it is exceptional, and i love that even though the movie’s been out for almost 3 weeks now, the majority of the people in my theatre still showed up wearing pink to see it!! such an iconic and magical experience 🫶

ੈ✩‧₊˚ speaking of barbie… i may have ordered an “i am kenough” hoodie LOL 🫣 i needed it the moment i saw it in the movie, and mattel came through for me! expensive as hell, and it’s gonna take forever to actually be shipped, but i’m very excited for it to eventually arrive! it’s so cute! 🩷
IMG_2608.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’ve played a couple of games of mario party superstars with some tbt members for camp! i came in dead last in both games LOL, but they were still a lot of fun! i always forget how much fun i have playing mario party superstars until i‘m actually playing it 😅 i played during one of the livestreams, and everyone spectating was so sweet and supportive??? even when i literally had no idea what i was doing 🥹 i could’ve cried!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ she’s been back for like two weeks now lmao, but one of my besties @Kirbyz came back from hiatus!!!!! and she’s in my camp crew!!! i love and missed her sm, i’m so happy she’s back 🥹🩷

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i purchased a blue crescent moon collectible from the super sweet @Mr_Keroppi, and my dear friend @Midoriya gave me a yellow moon for free 🥹 thank you both so so much again, i appreciate you both so much! 🤍🤍 i have so many lineup ideas with the new collectibles, and trying to make sure i have enough tbt + event currency for them all has been a doozy 😮‍💨

ੈ✩‧₊˚ bonk is doing well! she’s been giving me more cuddles and being more affectionate with me than usual lately, but i’m of course not complaining! she’s also been more annoying than per usual lately, so maybe she’s trying to balance it out? 🤔 haha the one-year anniversary of us meeting her for the first time was yesterday as well, and her gotcha day is next tuesday! i can’t believe she’s been here for almost a year now 🥹
IMG_2316.jpeg
IMG_2502.jpeg
IMG_2521.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ the moon bunnies earned 1,000 tokens total in the observatory and unlocked the shooting star react and the celestial cetaceans backdrop!! the celestial cetaceans backdrop is my favourite backdrop from this event besides the galaxolotls one 😪, so i’m super happy that we’ve unlocked it!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i helped my parents make dinner tonight! i chopped up the vegetables and the meat for the stir-fry we had 🤤 i also helped my mom make her bed, and my dad do the dishes!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’ve added an extra step to my daily skincare routine! i was worried it would be too much and/or dry my skin out since my skin is very picky and sensitive, but my skin actually feels much better than it has in a while! fingers crossed it stays that way 🤞🏻

ੈ✩‧₊˚ two of the fanfics i was reading concluded, and the final chapters were so goodddd!! 😩 i’d been waiting for those two chapters specifically for a while, and they were definitely worth the wait!

i am definitely forgetting some things, but i think that’s enough for now!

My youngest gave me a big cuddle when coming back from his dads, just what I needed after a weekend full of crying
a “care” or “hug” react would be great right now 🥹 hang in there lovely, you’ll be okay— sending big hugs your way, you know i’m always here if you need to talk 🫂

oooh, rib breaks are terrible… i’m glad that he didn’t need a drain and that he’ll be able to go home soon, i hope he has his medicine sorted now and that his recovery goes smoothly 🩷

I haven't posted in forever here. While today felt a little conflicting for me, I'm not gonna let it stop me from the things that made me happy.
  • Today is Civic Holiday from where I live which means a day off from work!
  • I got to play Tears of the Kingdom and cleared a couple more side quests and shrines.
I also defeated my third gleeok! It was only a few days ago that I managed to beat that three-headed dragon for the first time after over 100 hours of playing lol.
  • I managed to submit my entry for one of the activities in the cargo hold area. I was pretty gutted that I missed today's gaming stream, but it wasn't all bad since I submitted a separate entry to try and represent the Galaxolotls.
  • Before my dad had to leave for work, he told me and my sister that there was a rainbow in the sky. Two of them in fact! It cheered me up for sure. 😁
It's not a great pic but you can faintly see the second rainbow at the top.
Double rainbow.PNG
  • I finally got around to starting my entry in making a passport. Hoping to get it done by next week with the tight schedule I have.
  • More cars got added in an update to Gran Turismo 7, but two of them won't be available for many to drive yet due to some odd decision from the devs. 🤔 Oh well, I did enjoy driving ones that are accessible!
Here's a 2020 Maserati MC20. It's a good car to drive no doubt, but it doesn't wow me as much compared to the more wackier cars. 😅
Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center_.jpeg

This next (and last one for now) made me extremely happy that it finally got added to the game. There's quite a handful of images, so I'll put it in another spoiler.
That's right, a 1958 Chevrolet Corvette C1 has finally appeared! @/LadyDestani would likely freak out over this lol. And it's in red too. JUST LIKE THE ONE I SAW A FEW WEEKS AGO WHICH ALMOST MADE ME BREAK INTO TEARS. 😭 Of course, it's not going to handle that great. This particular model year of the Corvette is almost 70 years old and I'm not expecting miracles from it lol.
Bláfjallavegur_.jpeg

This is what it looks like for sure from this view when I saw it pass through an intersection for a split second.
Bláfjallavegur__1.jpeg

The interior and dashboard looks pretty snazzy too. 😎
Ashford Castle_.jpeg

Gran Turismo® 7_20230807215859.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20230807063759.jpg

Uh yeah, I painted it pink too for the Barbie vibes. 😂
Northern Isle Speedway_.jpeg

And finally, here's a photo of the C1 and C8 side by side. 😄
Angeles National Forest__2.jpeg

I know it doesn't mean much since cars are basically just huge pieces of metal that you can drive around, but it really does make me happy seeing them in real life and driving that said car in a video game. Especially if it's more elusive to find like this classic Corvette I've been rambling about for quite a bit. 😊

I got the Jack Jeanne Vocal Collection today!! The music in this game is great so I'm super excited to be able to listen to the songs whenever I feel like. ;w; And apparently the songs used in the in-game performances aren't actually the full versions?? So their CD versions are actually longer?? I was super pleasantly surprised to find this out and I cannot wait to give them all a listen!!
The Moon Bunnies unlocked The Observatory react and backdrop!! I've been eagerly awaiting my chance to wish upon posts and this backdrop is super pretty! 🌠
I caught Thundurus, found the last of the Seven Sages, and finished exploring the Unova map in Pokémon White, so that's another Pokémon game complete! 💪 I'm excited to continue my Unova journey in White 2 soon!
My family and I watched another episode of InTheLittleWood's New Life series and a few other short videos!

To be honest I had a pretty bad day, but something I ordered from someone arrived in the mail today. It's an Aether (Genshin Impact) plush from @KimiyoCake ! I'm ngl, when I first saw the box I broke down crying, lol 😭

I literally love him so much. I already put his clothes on and everything. Thank you so much, Miyo. 🥺

UwjTgLE.jpg

O6uUmK9.jpg

8Cn7nG4.jpg

cnCs8lA.png

Back