• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I got a lot done IRL today and I'm caught up on my entries for Space Camp!! I'm looking forward to doing more this weekend too.
I was also able to buy the last space camp plush I needed to host my giveaway! ^^ I've been wanting to do another one for awhile now hehe
My parents and I caught up with the most recent episode of InTheLittleWood's New Life series!
I did some doodling just for fun today—hoping to polish them up/do some coloring sometime tomorrow!
Also listened to a few of the full versions of the Jack Jeanne performance songs and it's been great! I can't wait to listen to more. ;v;

Today is not over yet for me, but:
- one of my lectures was cancelled so I got to sleep in longer than I expected! I’ve been sleeping really bad lately so I was really grateful!
- my uni workshop also went shorter than expected and I had some nice chats with people I’m working with. Gives me more time to catch up on other stuff.
- I managed to find a good gift for a friends birthday coming up! I’ve always loved getting gifts for people.
- I finished my common room entry last night! Was a lot of fun to make, and now all I have left is my written entry.
-Can’t wait to draw this evening!

My husband was so sweet today (he is everyday but this was sweet)
Yesterday I told him about this thing I ate at dads and how it was so good...
He came home today with basically those things and something else that's similar to try out together 😭🥰
So I had some of that for dinner. And yes it was very good.

I love my favorite person so much. I spent a good bit of time with her and she was super sweet.
My cold sore is mostly healed. The expensive brand works so much better. After a few days of nothing happening with the cheap stuff, it heals a day later with the good cream. This is a situation where you do get what you pay for.
I have the weekend off to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Additionally, I’ll be participating in the two Mario Party Superstars sessions. I was too busy for the second round, so I’m happy to play with everyone now and hopefully not come in last this time. Last Mario Party session screwed me, lol.
I had a surprisingly decent day overall.

The Moon Bunnies pulled through on the Scavenger Race in Space Camp yet again!! Even if we didn't win, I still had fun running around and trying to take photos as quickly as possible. ...Although I hope the neighbors didn't see me go outside just to pour honey on the sidewalk. 😅 At least we're moving next year!!
I had time to finish the drawing I started yesterday—each of the Space Camp team mascots! I'm happy that I've been doing more art just for fun again too ;w;
And I got to chill out in the living room and play Stardew Valley this evening! Alongside general farm upkeep I mainly focused on some chill Skull Cavern-ing, and completed two more Monster Eradication goals!! I'm just a few Pepper Rexes away from completing them all now! 🦖

- Still wasn't a full night's sleep but I slept a little better than usual last night.

- Went for a walk with my dad as planned! We saw 2 deer and 3 squirrels. We got caught in the rain a bit but it smelt really nice afterwards so it was kind of a bonus overall.

- Mum brought back some cinnamon rolls, they were very good.

- Rest of the weekend is free to draw and relax yeaaaa

I've been away from this thread while focusing on the event, but now that I've submitted all my major entries I'm back!

Just a highlight of the things I've been happy about over the past few weeks:

- Space Camp! I've been having a lot of fun with the events and my team. It's been a great experience as always! 🤍🐇🌑
- My husband and my dog! They've been sweet and loving. My husband is there for me when I need him. I love them dearly! 💞
- I've met some adorable dogs in my neighborhood. 🐶
- I've seen Mortimer, the bat, several times as well as a different bat one night. 🦇
- I saw a beautiful C8 Corvette parked on the road during our walk today. It was my first time getting a close up view. 🤩
- I dusted my desk and it looks so much better. It's been needing it for a while. 🧹

I hope you all have been well and have had lots of things to be happy about! 😊

Back