• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

• Watched a couple episodes of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood with my boyfriend today. We also played the yugioh card game, two rounds of it. (We play with the actual physical cards and over video chat since we’re long distance at the moment). He won the first round and I won the 2nd. I’m currently using a Crystal Beasts deck and really am enjoying how it plays and like it a lot. :)
  • Had French fries earlier
  • Watched some episodes of Yugioh GX and will probably watch some more later
  • I have a job interview tomorrow over the phone so I’m excited about the possibility of getting a part-time job. I’m very nervous about it and have a hard time with interviews because of my social anxiety and self esteem issues but am hopeful that I do okay and they pick me. It’s for a cashier/stocking type job.
  • My kitties are being sweethearts as usual. Maybelle and Mustachio are my best little buds. I love them so much. ❤️

Just a few things I've been happy about over the past few days:

- I had a really nice massage therapy session this afternoon. I needed it.
- My dog was sleeping earlier and when he woke up his tongue was sticking so far out of his mouth. It was hilarious.
- I've been listening to the crickets and cicadas at night while walking my dog and that's been really pleasant.

I got to start up a Minecraft world with my mom and aunt today!! It was great fun and it was really nice to get to chat with my aunt too since we don't get to see her very often! Apparently she's getting into One Piece too which is very rad (y) She doesn't normally like anime so I'm hoping she sticks with it!
Also watched some Youtube, including GoodTimesWithScar's POV of the recent Hermitcraft shenanigans, with my family over dinner!
I've had a lot of fun coming up with more lineup ideas!
Read through a few entries in the Galaxolotl's and Actually, Nevermind's Obscure Observations thread, and have really enjoyed them! I'm looking forward to reading more. ^^
Got to play a little Stardew Valley this evening, and then chatted with @/xSuperMario64x for a good while afterwards!

* I got a WIP of a commission I have been waiting on. 💖🖤🤍💖🖤🤍

* My first fish in NewLeaf (since restarting) was an arapaima.

* My first fish in Wild World (since restarting) was a shark.

* I suddenly have to get lab work done tomorrow (as a follow up to my doctor's appointment last month). As nervous as I am, I am looking forward to getting it over with. Then, my dad can start the process for other things I need (bank account, guardianship, ID, etc.) <3333
Post automatically merged:

this was a few days ago, but I install dolphin emulator, and I figured out how to play two of my favorite harvest moon games: Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade. I’ve missed them so much and so happy I can play them again :,)
I also managed to boot up the original Animal Crossing and City Folk a few days ago :,) -- I can now play all 5 mainline games <3
Velma moved into my town in the GC version. What luck! I honestly like her a lot. <333

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office and the geese were back! They used to frequent the grounds, but after COVID I didn't see them anymore. There were only about a dozen outside today, far less than before, but I was still very happy to see them return!
- I took walks on my morning and afternoon breaks.
- I had a chat with my manager about some things that have been bothering me at work and she totally understood. We're going to talk more on Friday about some solutions, but for now it's just nice to know she and I are in agreement.
- I saw two beautiful cars on my way home. I couldn't identify one of them because it was sandwiched between two larger vehicles, but it was a gorgeous shade of purple. The other was a blue C5 Corvette.
- My dog was so happy to see me this evening. He cuddled up next to me on the couch.
- My husband fixed the shower drain, so I got to take a nice, relaxing shower.

I got Pierre's Missing Stocklist in Stardew Valley (prepping for the change of seasons is gonna be so much smoother now aaaaa) and almost have eight million gold saved up! I'm so close to achieving 100% Perfection, just a little bit more money-grinding to go. ;v;
Chilled out and watched a little Youtube with my family!
I was also just reading through some more of the Galaxolotl's and Actually, Nevermind's Obscure Observation stories, and I'm really enjoying them still! :giggle:

So I had my job interview yesterday! And I got a call a couple hours after it telling me I got the job!!!!!! I’m so excited and so proud of myself for doing so good in the interview. It’s a cashier position with a clothing/home goods store. My first day is next Wednesday, from 4-9pm. I felt so amazing when I got that call! I still do. I almost feel like I can’t believe it. It will be my first actual job.

- Had a dentist appointment this morning, everything is all good and even got complimented on how well I look after my teeth 😁
- Had breakfast out with my mum
- Bought a bunch of the makeup I needed today! Decided I may as well replace a bunch of stuff I was running out of. Got a new lip stain too, I'm excited to try it out. I also ordered a copy of a book I've been wanting for my holiday online after I got home. 💄
- Baked some vanilla shortbread biscuits that turned out really tasty 😋

i had to do some blood work today which i usually put off and ignore because i hate going to the doctor/medical things. medical needles in particular freak me out and although i don’t get to the point of passing out, i do get kinda jumpy when my blood is getting drawn or if i’m getting a shot. there are times where i’ve gotten minor injuries from flinching and moving around too much by accident (i can’t help it i swear! 😭) the nurse/lab tech really helped me out and was so kind to me though ;u; i’ve had experiences where people don’t take my fear seriously ? but she was so nice and understanding! it went so smoothly and she talked me through the entire process to distract me :blush:

Today I'm happy because I got up and was productive at work (and had a good time), chatted with some friends, and Genshin Impact's newest event is out today! I can't wait to try it out. 😁

Also happy that the Boston Red Sox are currently beating up on the Houston Astros... serves them right. 😆

The sequel to one of my favourite games 'Samba De Amigo' comes out on Tuesday, and I just finished the demo I LOVE IT; I was worried the motion controls would be super bad, but I had SO MUCH FUN! I'm so ready to play it.

Last edited:
i drove on the highway today for the first time. also learned how to use vector in clip studio paint, i ordered headphones from ebay yesterday and im excited for them to arrive, even though they are refurbished i feel like i got an amazing deal bc they were half the price and sold directly by the company.

Today I'm happy because:

- I saw Mortimer, the bat, last night on my porch.
- I felt a bit more productive at work. I completed all of my goals for the day.
- It was bright and sunny outside.
- I took a walk on my afternoon break.
- I'm almost done reviewing all of the event winners' posts from Space Camp.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend!

* It feels nice that I got my blood and urine work over with. I only felt a little sting. Now I am just waiting on the results.

* My grandparents took me to Whataburger after the lab work.

* Two commissions I ordered came in.

* My arm is not sore from the needle prick like it was when I got my two vaccine doses back in September 2021.

* Set up the bridge and three house plots I needed to in AC:NH, thus also getting the ladder. Yeah, I restarted a couple days ago. XDDD

* Invited Celia to live on my island for the time being. She is not a dreamie, but I do like her and she is gorgeous <333

* My dad was pleased about me being calm, since I get nervous for these times of things and would have breakdowns when I was little.

Back