• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I meant to post last night, but it was getting late oops. Fortunately, the past few days have been great for me! Warning: This post contains a lot of four-wheeled vehicles lol.

August 20, 2023 to August 22, 2023
  • My mother bought banana cue from a street festival over the weekend and I had some! I love the taste. 😋

• I’m a little sad that this year’s Camp TBT has drawn to a close, but I’m happy for my fellow Galaxolotls who still tried their best despite us coming in last place. It’s funny how this is the third time running that I’m in a team whose colour is remotely blue (team Blue’s Clues during 2021 TBTWC and The Poliwags during 2021 Camp TBT). I’ve pretty much got a blue trio now, and it’s given me a drawing idea I should do in the future! Anyways, while I didn’t get to participate as much as I would’ve liked due to work, I’m still happy to get some fun out of it regardless such as the Wishing Star activity (where you accumulate stardust and donate) and the Obscure Observations activity (where you basically write a short story). Good thing I can admire my own Galaxolotl star fragment to always remind me of the times representing an adorable, aquatic, amphibian. 💙

• Work has been a bit kinder to me in the past few days. I had my employer do an evaluation on my performance at work and said I’m doing a great job considering I never had experience in a shop before! It gave me a bit of a positive boost for me that’s for sure. Staying on topic at work, I got to assist someone in replacing the front drive axles on a vehicle! It’s quite a hefty task and a learning experience for me, but I definitely enjoyed it! 😁

• Feel free to skip this point. On two different occasions where I went to test drive a vehicle, I saw a classic Volkswagen Beetle convertible! And on a separate day, I spotted a blobeye Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi in the neighborhood. Wow! I never expected it to be parked there, and it’s really cool to see its hood vent in person! I couldn’t believe it and I was extremely happy on the inside. Finally, as I was on my way home from work, I saw a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG again that passed through an intersection. On a side note, I find it crazy how this car is over a decade old now. It still feels like it’s brand new to me. 🚗

August 23, 2023
  • I got a decent amount of sleep and didn’t feel tired for most of the day!
  • It was another chill day at work, so I wasn’t really stressed out about having to speed things up to get tasks done sooner. I ended up finishing my shift a bit earlier than usual. Oh, and a 2015 Ford Mustang GT showed up to be serviced, so that was pretty cool getting to hear its engine for a bit! I even got to sit in the driver’s seat for a couple of minutes too lol.
  • I treated myself by going to a mall for a little while to look around. In the process, I bought another Hotwheels that caught my eye!
I present to you, a Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7! There was a different 911 in store, but I was vibing with this one a lot more. Fun fact: It’s nicknamed the “ducktail” due to its rear wing!
Porsche Hotwheels.png

Hmmmmm, I wonder what else motivated me to buy that Porsche in the first place haha.
No joke, buying that Hotwheels made me appreciate driving this car even more. The best part? It's also blue!
High Speed Ring__5.jpeg

Tokyo Expressway - Central Clockwise__4.jpeg
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and part of the time was spent driving the said Porsche I just mentioned lol.
  • I started a new drawing!
  • I had a lengthy chat with @/xSuperMario64x. I feel like we always vibe with each other no matter what topic we talk about whether it’s something serious or something silly. I’m so grateful that he’s a rad friend of mine.
August 24, 2023
  • I have a day off from work which means a day of relaxing!
  • I played Tears of the Kingdom and did a lot of adventuring. I managed to complete a couple of sidequests and got a few goodies in the process! One shrine made me laugh for being deceptively straightforward only to have a small puzzle pop up lol.
  • Feel free to skip this point. On my way to pick up my mother from work, I spotted two generations of the Chevrolet Corvette: the C2 and the C5, the former in which I haven’t seen in a long while!
  • I bought another Hotwheels at a different store!
Oh look, a 2017 Pagani Huayra Roadster!
Pagani Hotwheels.png
  • I baked some tasty food for dinner!
  • I’ve made more progress in my drawing, and it's a significant step too! I'm onto the outlining stages now. 😁
  • I bought all the collectibles I want! I'm content with what I have, especially with the moon collectibles. I vibe with the pan colours a lot lol.

I'm less than 800k away from being able to afford the Golden Clock in Stardew Valley!! I also got the last Galaxy Soul I needed to upgrade my Galaxy Sword into the Infinity Sword, which I then re-enchanted and got the exact enchantment I was hoping for, Vampirism!! 😭
Also had the time to have another Minecraft session with my mom and my aunt today! I'm very close to having my starter base how I want it which is just a villager's house that I stole and am now palette-swapping shhh
I finished reading the rest of the Galaxolotl's and Actually, Nevermind's Obscure Observations entries!! I've looked through everything from Space Camp now, and it was a ton of fun to go through! ;v;
Watched InTheLittleWood's latest New Life episode with my family this evening!

What I'm happy about today is:
  • I'm happy today that I get to be motivated to continue on my island journal story from "new year, new horizons" contest because of the Obscure Observations activity in which I get to practice writing.
  • I'm also happy that I get to make new friends because of the gaming station sessions back in this year's camp tbt! 😀

Happy today because I started playing Pokémon Go with a new save a few days ago and are happy to report that I found two shinies on it, a shiny Skrelp and a shiny Abra. I’m gonna transfer the Skrelp to my Pokémon Violet game later. ^-^
Ah your so lucky ! Shiny Skrelp is rare because that was it’s first time shiny unfortunately I didn’t get one even though I clicked on loads of them 🙈 Are you going to play the Global Go fest? And there’s a community day on 2nd September

Ah your so lucky ! Shiny Skrelp is rare because that was it’s first time shiny unfortunately I didn’t get one even though I clicked on loads of them 🙈 Are you going to play the Global Go fest? And there’s a community day on 2nd September
Thank you! Yeah, it was definitely a rare find. I’m not sure on how to play in the Go Fest, so probably not. I’m still learning on how to play this game. 😂

Today I'm happy because,

- I'm being productive at work. 📊

- My kitty came to my room to cuddle with me for a bit. 🐱

- Last night I 36 starred the Spiral Abyss in Genshin Impact once again! 🎮

- Recently my refrigerator went out because it was old, but I'm buying a brand new one soon, one that I can take with me when I move! 🤩

- Glad that it's Friyay and the weekend is here!! 🥳

Got some panda happies to share 🥰
  • We went on another beach trip last weekend and I swam to my heart's content out in that wide, wide ocean 🌊💖
  • I'm a little bummed that summer will be over soon but I am wholeheartedly ready for autumn as I look forward not to the cooler weather, but much rather for the beautiful fall colors, especially in late November 🍁🍂
  • Speaking of weather, it's been a rainy week over here but I like it, especially when it pours. The smell of rain and earth is so pleasant. Drink up, Mother Nature! 🌧️🌎
  • I drew new signature art to accompany my avatar for the upcoming switch to my September aesthetic, along with a brand new lineup that will finally make its debut. It will display some of my favorite collectibles. I can't wait! 🎨🍄
  • Speaking of art, the turtle-ly tubular @King koopa drew really adorable art of my Pokémon Scarlet baby squad along with a super cute story about them. I love it so much! 🐢💖
  • Speaking of collectibles, my bestie @Foreverfox finally got a dream collectible she's been looking for! And about a month before her birthday, too! It's such amazing timing! I am so stoked for her! 🤩💞
  • Listened to my favorite music. I've been in an autumn mood lately so mainly the fall theme from a wide library of Story of Seasons games, "Raven's Descent" and "The Smell of Mushroom" from Stardew Valley, and other music that makes me think of nature 🎵🌳🌷🍁🍄🦋🐝🐾🌴🌻
  • Had some nice chats with some forum peeps 💖💰🌳
  • Played a good amount of Pikmin 4 and even more of Tears of the Kingdom. I recently cleared one of the temples! 🏰⚡
  • My sleep has been improving somewhat, actually. Well, if you consider sleeping more than 3 hours straight good then yeah, good enough lol I'm not tossing and turning as much, and I've been falling asleep right away. Just feeling less anxious about things, I guess. It's sound, deep sleep and I know because I've been dreaming every night 😴

I was saddened I purposely skipped out on this camp tbt event, but that's ok, because I bought a Space Whale Plush for 800 TBT from @JellyBeans and the happiness went up.

Still a little saddened, but here's hoping the next event will make me more productive in getting new collectibles.

I love how close my favorite person and I have become. I gave her the biggest hug last night. I haven't experienced love like this before.
My friend has had a rough past couple of days with work and other things, but I did text her earlier to check in. I'm typically on the other side of things, being comforted rather than comforting someone else. I'm happy she knows I'm here for her.
She was the one comforting me during my panic attack last weekend.
Girl also made me some food and thanked me, so I'm assuming I made a difference in her day? I think I cheered her up.
l randomly found $30 on the ground this morning. I felt really lucky after that. It made my whole day.
Today actually went okay. I'm headed to my other job this weekend which I'm excited about.

Today I'm happy because:

- I saw two slugs last night while walking my dog.
- I now have all the collectibles from Space Camp that I was interested in. I was able to purchase most of them myself, but picked up the Andromeda Potion and Planet Glow Wand from others.
- I was pretty productive at work again. I completed the goals I set for the day and cleared quite a few incidents out of my queue.
- I had a good conversation with my boss about some of my concerns and she is going to help me address them.
- The weather stayed clear and sunny again despite the chances of rain. The sky was really beautiful this evening.
- My husband got his car back from the dealership. Fingers crossed he won't have any further problems with it.
- I've casually started looking for a new car for myself. I found a blue C6 Corvette online...that I totally can't afford. 🥲
- I found two new ice cream flavors at the grocery store that I'm excited to try.
- It's Friday! I get to sleep in this weekend and I should be able to get completely caught up on Outlander.

I achieved 100% Perfection in Stardew Valley today!! ;w; The special cutscene was really nice, and I've enjoyed spending the evening just chilling out in the postgame, decorating some areas and hatching my Golden Chicken, who I have named Keeby!
I watched a little Youtube with my family this evening too!

Today was amazing!!

I got re-hired at the Movie Theatre, and got to reunite with so many people i havent talked too. So many missed me 🥺

I was on a new postion, and just shadowed tonight and learning. Its for box office (The counter where you purchase tickets) there was a grumpy old guy but eh.

Im also a huge FNAF Fan, i might even go opening night tbh and I saw the offical poster for the movie!! It looks so cool! Must have it xD we can request the posters that come in, im totally requesting that!!

Im still working on my graphic design career and started to talk to some people about freelancing, and business card, and even rebranding a logo o-O

ALSO I GOT MY FANCY KITTY!!
right beside her sister too

Some happies from yesterday and today:

☀️- You can definitely tell winter is coming to a close, I just got back from walking down to the shops and its very sunny. I listened to some animal crossing music while walking, and when I got home, I sat in the backyard and had some passionfruit icecream, which was really nice! I watched a lizard chase an ant around for a bit!
🌙- I did a silly and decided to buy collectibles while half asleep, so I forgot to buy a second green crescent moon, but @/Mars Adept was kind enough to buy one for me today!
📝- Yesterday I was in at uni, and managed to have a nice chat with some of the people in my group for an assignment. I got lucky with my group, we all get along well!
🎮- I played a decent amount of splatoon 3 last night and managed to do an anarchy series, and then a couple rounds of salmon run!
✏️- Despite having to study today, I've been in a good mood!

- Did some holiday planning on Notion today, trying to make a check-list for packing so I don't forget anything. Also added my itinerary 😌

- Last night I mopped the house and also cleaned my bedroom floor, which always feels good the day after lol

- Checked the weather report for my trip, and it's looking to be perfect!! Warm but not too hot, and not too rainy 😄

Back