• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because,

- The Texas Rangers are about to defeat the Minnesota Twins and snap their 8 or so game losing streak. ⚾ 🔥

- In addition to 36 starring the Spiral Abyss again in Genshin Impact, I just completed another perfect run of Memory of Chaos in Honkai: Star Rail! 🎮

- I got to sleep in and cuddled with my kitties today. :giggle:

I wouldn’t say I’m “happy” about it exactly, but today I vented out some of the things I’ve been keeping inside the last few months, which probably doesn’t sound like much but it’s INSANELY difficult for me to speak out loud about things that hurt me. So overall I’m still pretty miserable but at the same time I feel a little emotionally unburdened, and it’s nice.

Today I'm happy because:

- I saw Mortimer, the bat, again last night and this time I managed not to scare him off when I shut the door.
- I got to sleep in this morning.
- I had a nice, relaxing day at home.
- I saw a lot of cute dogs on our afternoon walk.
- A couple of items I ordered arrived in the mail.
- After taking a break during the event, I've started playing Kena again and it's been a lot of fun.

Watched Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter with my family this morning, and we caught some Youtube videos later on! Seeing docm77's reaction to the latest Hermitcraft prank was a ton of fun, and I was thrilled to see Life of Luxury upload another escapade of theirs—my mom and I had a blast watching them, as usual.
Baked a confetti cake and decorated it with some sprinkles and crushed konpeito! It turned out really well and it's quite pretty too, if I do say so myself 😌
I put a wrap on my main Stardew Valley file for now! I've completed all my main goals now and I'm happy with how I've decorated. While I can still tweak decorations for the seasons and make some minor improvements here and there, I'm feeling really happy with my farm. I'll probably come back to it when 1.6 drops!
We safely returned some baby blue-tailed skinks back outside after finding them in our house! (I'm not sure if they were twins or if the same one got back in somehow... 😅) Whether it was one or two of them, they were cute anyway!
I got to see a new piece of official art of one of my comfort characters!! ;w; 💙
I've gone back to my Fantasy Life playthrough! Which is also the reason why I'm up so late writing this, eheh. It's been a while so I'm feeling a little rusty, but I still had fun getting back into it, and I'm now an Expert Wizard and Miner, and working on some Woodcutter quests!
And I got a couple more bromides of one of my faves for my collection!

Watched Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter with my family this morning, and we caught some Youtube videos later on! Seeing docm77's reaction to the latest Hermitcraft prank was a ton of fun, and I was thrilled to see Life of Luxury upload another escapade of theirs—my mom and I had a blast watching them, as usual.
Baked a confetti cake and decorated it with some sprinkles and crushed konpeito! It turned out really well and it's quite pretty too, if I do say so myself 😌
I put a wrap on my main Stardew Valley file for now! I've completed all my main goals now and I'm happy with how I've decorated. While I can still tweak decorations for the seasons and make some minor improvements here and there, I'm feeling really happy with my farm. I'll probably come back to it when 1.6 drops!
We safely returned some baby blue-tailed skinks back outside after finding them in our house! (I'm not sure if they were twins or if the same one got back in somehow... 😅) Whether it was one or two of them, they were cute anyway!
I got to see a new piece of official art of one of my comfort characters!! ;w; 💙
I've gone back to my Fantasy Life playthrough! Which is also the reason why I'm up so late writing this, eheh. It's been a while so I'm feeling a little rusty, but I still had fun getting back into it, and I'm now an Expert Wizard and Miner, and working on some Woodcutter quests!
And I got a couple more bromides of one of my faves for my collection!
Ahh I love fantasy life!! Do you usually have a life you mainly use, or do you like to change it up for each playthrough?

Ahh I love fantasy life!! Do you usually have a life you mainly use, or do you like to change it up for each playthrough?
So far I've been trying to progress through each of the Lives equally! ^^ If I had to pick one though, it'd probably be Paladin. This is my first playthrough actually hehe; I wanted to make sure I got the game and the DLC before the 3DS eShop closed!

So far I've been trying to progress through each of the Lives equally! ^^ If I had to pick one though, it'd probably be Paladin. This is my first playthrough actually hehe; I wanted to make sure I got the game and the DLC before the 3DS eShop closed!
Oh that's so cool!! The DLC is great 😆, I stuck with hunter for my whole playthrough, dabbling in a couple other lives throughout, but went and played through each life properly postgame!

- My grandparents gave us some blackberries and raspberries from their garden so I made a crumble with them and we ate it with vanilla ice cream. It was definitely the best crumble I've made yet!

- I had no plans this weekend so I had a chill time reading and drawing. I finished rereading my favourite book and finally worked some more on a drawing that I hadn't been able to get around to for a while.

- I also generally did a lot of lazing around and I'm feeling refreshed for the week ahead! The rest was definitely much-needed.

Today I'm happy because:

- Mortimer, the bat, made another appearance on my porch last night.
- I got to sleep in again this morning. My dog didn't even wake me up early for breakfast.
- Watched the new Dungeons & Dragons movie with my husband. It was pretty fun.
- My dog snuggled up in arms while we watched the move. He's such a sweetie.
- I was craving mozzarella sticks with marinara and that's what I had for dinner.
- I should have a pretty easy week at work with a long weekend coming up.

Saw another episode of Hunter x Hunter and the latest One Piece this morning! The latter was just a recap episode, but those are still kinda nice to just chill through. We also watched a few short videos on Youtube later too!
I became an Expert Woodcutter, Angler, Cook, and Blacksmith in Fantasy Life!! Also just feeling really happy with how I designed my character in it; I think it's so cute ahahaha ;v;
I had some nice chats with xSuperMario64x on Discord again too!
Just in a good mood overall I'd say! :giggle:

Back