• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

* Got my development permit in NL and enacted the Beautiful Town ordinance.
* Got the town hall in NH.
* Caught some new things for my Crittipedia and museum, most notably a Napoleon fish, Blue Marlin, and Ocean Sunfish.
* An art commission came in <333

Our wi-fi completely died yesterday and we weren’t able to get it fixed until today because a technician had to come and didn’t have any appointments until the following day. Really glad he was able to fix the problem! It was super scuffed for me and my family to try and get any important matters/work done with no internet connection. Our data came in clutch when we needed it but we sure ate through that. I’m pleased I don’t need to use my phone as a hotspot anymore for sure haha.

i am not a morning person and was kinda feeling annoyed about having to wake up to go to work today ;; but i’m handling phone calls while some coworkers are on vacation and one guy who called was being really nice and complimenting my name since he never heard of it (it’s pretty unique even where my family is from) so that was a nice boost in the morning 🥹

- Had a really good day today! My mum surprised me by booking us both in for a hair appointment, because I mentioned wanting to get a trim. So I got my hair done and it was a nice, sunny day too 🥰

- The book I ordered was finally shipped, so I'm hopeful it'll arrive in time 🙏

- Baked some lemon and blueberry muffins after getting home 🧁

Today I'm happy because,

- I exercised yesterday and had a good workout. 🏋️‍♂️

- The Texas Rangers beat the New York Mets again yesterday, 2-1 this time. ⚾ 🔥

- I won the 50/50 for Dan Heng: Imbibitor Lunae in Honkai: Star Rail! I also both lost AND won the Light Cone banner for him... in the same 10 pull! What are the odds of that happening ever again?!? 🎮 🤩

- Today the weather is sunny and nice again. ☀️ :giggle:

Today I'm happy because:

- It was another quiet day at work. I got some incidents and emails cleared out of my queue.
- I had a good massage therapy session this afternoon.
- I saw an adorable brown merle chihuahua in a vehicle when I went to pick up dinner.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog this evening.
- Two more days of work until the long weekend!

Not a lot happened, but it's been another good day!
  • Even though work was busy, things were fine!
  • Feel free to skip this point. While one of my co-workers went for a test drive and I came along with them, I may have spotted a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano!
  • I listened to a variety of music while I was drawing.
  • Speaking of drawing, I finally finished it and I'm very happy with the outcome!
  • I have a day off from work tomorrow! I also have a couple of things planned with my mother and sister, so we'll see how it turns out. 😁

I played Minecraft with my mom and aunt today! I finished re-texturing the villager house I stole hehe, and I've begun a project of collecting every color of cat. I'm only missing two now!
Also got to play Fantasy Life again for a little bit! Did some dungeon exploring and completed a few more quests, and I think I should be able to become a Master Paladin as soon as I go talk to Mustang.

* Caught an Arapaima in AC:GC
* Unlocked the HHP DCL (I had already bought it, I just needed to re-unlock it) and designed a house for Eloise
* I think I semi-remember the issue with selling land in NH: I think I have to get that smug villager in my campsite first. I don't remember how I am gonna invite him to move in when I cannot sell land, buuut I guess I'll find out. It has been a hot minute or two, since I was at this point in the game.
* Caught some deep sea creatures in NH I needed.
* Caught my first goliath beetle and atlas beetle (in NH)
* Me and my dad went to Baskin Robbins, and I got Cotton Candy ice cream. 💖💙
* It is a beautiful night, I think this current full moon is a supermoon ✨🌙
* Another commission came in. This time of my OC ship: Daisy x Cole. Daisy is a humanized Dorado, and Cole is a humanized Coelacanth 💛💙

Last edited:
Drove 90 minutes each way to adopt a second pet bunny today! Due to behavior, we felt like our 5 year old male rabbit needed a friend! Instead of finding any young female rabbit, we went out of our way to finally find a 5 year old female rabbit who needed a home! Introductions started off interesting, but definitely confident this will be great for the two of them in the long run 🐇:love:

- My partner starts college next week! They are super excited but also nervous cause they have been outta high school for so many years. At least they aren't the oldest in the class.
- my moms wheelchair cost is 100% covered, thank god. I almost made a joke and said "thanks trudeau" but then I woulda have to listen to my dad rant about trudeau for an hour so I decided not to lol
- the wildfires in my province are getting under control thankfully

I'm happy that today was my last day of work for the week and I now have a 4 day weekend! I ended up getting an Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard from Dairy Queen to celebrate, lol. I also bought tickets for when the Tampa Bay Lightning make their annual road trip here, so I'm excited to be going to that game in a few months! maybe they'll actually win that game this season lmao

Happy today because of a few things. 🙂

I made a big decision to step away from Pokémon games for now. I’m just not having as much fun as I used to. I don’t like having to trade to get the Pokémon I need, because the trade system just keep getting worse in my opinion. Plus, there’s so many hackers ruining the games by giving away fake Pokémon, that it’s hard to tell what’s legit and what isn’t. I may or may not go back to it later, but I’ll think about it for now.

Made another decision today that I’m going to play cozy games and get into the cozy games community, as they are a lot easier, more fun and relaxing to play. I’m especially excited for Fae Farm next week!

Been practicing a lot more self care lately. I’ve had eczema since I was a baby, so I’ve been treating it with some special lotion to help clear it up. I’ve been neglecting it for awhile now. 😆

Started up my AC:NH game and made a new island, as I’ve been itching to play again! 🥰

- I'm so done with summer, but the weather has been amazing these past few days. I can't wait to go on fall hikes!

- Meeting up with my best friends for the first time in months on the weekend. They've also both got their top surgery dates booked and ready, and I'm ecstatic for them. Will definitely make plans to celebrate.

- Been cooking more lately, and having fun trying new recipes.

- Finally found a high-volume spay/neuter clinic with spots available. It's a 2+ hour drive away but it's better than the nightmare of trying to snag a spot at the clinics in our neighboring cities (the slots would fill up in less than a minute!).

Today I'm happy because:

- I had another calm, easy day at work. I wish it was like this more often.
- The weather was lovely today, not too hot and just a hint of a breeze.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch this evening.
- Wheel of Time season 2 starts tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is Friday! Looking forward to my three day weekend!

It was a long time coming, but I finally did it. I transferred full time to my other job. It’s still in the works since we have to find a replacement, but it’s happening. I’m still going to be working the first job but only twice a week on shorter days. I’ll be working more at my second job now which makes me happy. I’ll still see my favorite person, as well, since at least one of my days will be with her. The transfer will be finalized within a month or two. This was a happy x1000.
I took care of a few more things that were necessary for my upcoming trip to Disney World. I’m going into this completely blind but I’m excited.
I had fun times racing on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tonight, and did not lose a ton of VR.

Been stuck in a generally down/anxious kind of mood pretty much all day today, but I still managed to get some work done regardless.
Because I completed a few extra tasks while I was just exploring around, I jumped straight from an Expert Paladin to a Hero Paladin in Fantasy Life!! Just skipped right past the Master rank ahahaha—also became a Master Hunter and made it further into the story! The bonuses that come from the later Life ranks are really cool too. ;v;
My torbie kitty has decided to chill out with me this evening! 🤎

Back