• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- My package arrived!! The dress I bought fits too, I'm pretty happy with it, it's a cute pastel sage green colour which I've wanted for a while since seeing one as a clothing item in AC Pocket Camp 😅

- Feeling pretty excited about my trip!! I'm just hoping I can get a good nights sleep the night before my flight 🥱

- Ate some good food today, a homemade lemon blueberry muffin and some BBQ chicken skewers 👍

i hope you’re all having a safe, wonderful weekend so far c: 🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i got to chat with my lovely friend @Merielle for a bit on discord last night! 🤍 they’re such a sweetheart, i always enjoy getting to talk with them (even when it’s about stuff like spiders and centipedes LOL)! 🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i was able to sell a couple more of my unused collectibles! ☺️

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i started watching black mirror! i watched a few of the episodes that intrigued me the most a few years ago, but i’ve decided to watch the entire series now! i’m on season 2, and the episodes have been insane so far LOL. i always think i know what’s gonna happen in them, and then i just don’t
IMG_2750.png

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my parents said they’re gonna bring home pizza and breadsticks for lunch/dinner tomorrow, and i am very much so looking forward to that
IMG_3126.png

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my sweet, silly girl, like always 🖤
IMG_3141.jpeg
IMG_3142.jpeg

she tuckered herself out 😭
IMG_3144.jpeg

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in this morning and I really needed it. I feel much more rested.
- The weather was nice and we had a lovely walk this afternoon.
- I finished season 4 of Shameless. Now I'm going to take a break for Wheel of Time and Interview with a Vampire.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.
- My husband and I went out to dinner at one of our new favorite restaurants, a Japanese BBQ. I keep trying new dishes and loving them.
- I still have two more days off!

Watched Hunter x Hunter and Fairy Tail with my family this morning! We also got to watch a little Youtube and see GeminiSlay's GeminiTay's latest episode of Hermitcraft! ⚔️
I played sooo much Fantasy Life omg—but I'm a Master Wizard now and I made it all the way from Expert Alchemist to Hero Alchemist too! 🪄🧪
I've listened to a few more songs from the Jack Jeanne Vocal Collection!! 🤍 Also a few other songs I've bought the full versions of from iTunes recently but hadn't properly sat down and listened to yet.

- I went for a walk in the afternoon.
- Played AC: New Horizons and when I met Beau on an island tour, I convinced him to move to my island.
- Ate some avocado toast for breakfast.
- Practiced sketching in my sketchbook. I'm currently working on another portrait drawing, so I need to practice a lot.
- Spent time with the cats and Luna was purring when I petted her. Here's some pics.

Luna sitting.jpg
Luka sitting.jpg

* Brunch with my grandparents went well. It was SO GOOD! I even had seconds for dinner. 🤤🤤🤤
* Plotted down the Able Sister's shop, so I should be getting that unlocked soon
* Walt moved in ^_^
* Found Lopez on a mystery island tour, and got him to move in ^^
* For a points commission, my friend drew my OC Cole carrying my OC Daisy
* Caught some critters I needed including a violin beetle, cherry salon, pike and a GOLDEN TROUT! 🥰🥰🥰 I didn't even need bait for the cherry salmon and golden trout and caught them rather quickly. Needless to say, I was stoked about finding the golden trout so fast. :,)

- It's September already! I love this time of year so much. I went for a walk yesterday and there were lots of squirrels already out collecting food. I know it'll be a while before the leaves start to change but the anticipation is there.

- I had another nice conversation with my dad on our walk. I already knew that I take after him but it's really interesting to see how much we have in common.

- My health has been a little better lately, and I've been sleeping for 6 hours straight rather than 2-3 hours at a time like I have been for the past 8 months.

- I finished another book!

Took Blossom for a walk this morning. It was a beautiful morning with the sun rising and a lovely refreshing breeze. Just one of those perfect mornings you wish would never end. Once we got back, she was a bit very muddy, so decided to give her a shower. Ever since I got Blossie she's never really liked getting a shower, but today was a completely different story. She was as good as gold, stood patiently and enjoyed soaking Mummy by flapping her wet ears everywhere! :ROFLMAO:

have some things to be happy about this morning!

I'm thinking I may be an early bird, because lately I've been waking up around 6:30am and I almost always feel awake enough to get up and start my day ☺️ that being said though, I do still prefer to work second shift, since by the time I get home from work I always feel too tired to do much of anything else. but yeah, I've been enjoying my mornings a lot lately, especially when they involve a hot cup of coffee and a glazed donut hehe~

lately my cat Red has been hanging out in my room a lot, and he really likes to wedge himself between me and the right arm of my desk chair. I'm fairly positive he's squished in there but he doesn't seem to mind. I actually really enjoy his company, I'll just sit here and draw or play music or watch videos and he's chillin right by my side 🐱

I worked six days straight this past week, and it's been an interesting one for sure! on Monday I had a really rough day so I was able to leave an hour early (again, bless their hearts 🙏). on Wednesday (the day I usually have off) I went and filled in at another branch to make up for the hours I will lose on (US) Labour Day, since I'm part-time and I don't get paid holidays, but that was a new and pretty refreshing experience! and on Friday I left early to go to a voluntary but paid presentation to make up even more time, that ended up being a long day for me but I managed it. 😌
after working literally all week I finally have a two-day weekend to just chill at home, and I'm pretty excited about it! last night after I got home from work my body and mind basically completely checked out lol, I just kinda sat around listening to music and watching my broski @/Shellzilla_515 draw which was fun. 💙

on Friday, in between when the presentation ended and when I had to leave for work (luckily the place the presentation was at is only about a 15 min drive away), I stopped by a local antique store. I've always loved looking around antique stores, they have such a pleasant and nostalgic vibe, not to mention the somewhat stuffy smell is pretty nostalgic too.
while I was looking around I found that they were selling a bunch of those old classic Volkswagen advertisements, original copies too! I've seen these ads online a lot, but I've never seen them in person, so I was very surprised to see that this place was selling so many originals! I knew that I couldn't leave without buying at least one of them. I would've gotten more but these ads were $6-10 a piece and I don't want to spend a bunch of money on them right now, so I ended up buying this one that actually is double-sided! I'm gonna get a frame for it soon so I can hang it on my wall 💕
20230901-121016.jpg
20230901-121022.jpg

like I said, they had a bunch of these, and I took pictures of some of my other favourites! you can click on them to view the image up close, since the text is somewhat small and hard to see in the photo previews.
20230901-121109.jpg
20230901-121041.jpg

20230901-121130.jpg
20230901-121149.jpg

20230901-121225.jpg
20230901-121246.jpg

this last one is really great because I am also a Bug hehehe 🪲💜
20230901-121335.jpg
20230901-121342.jpg

there were a few more I found online that I really like, the first one is actually one I've known about for a long time and when I found these at the antique store I was looking for it, but they didn't have it. I'll probably end up buying it off of someone online. stumbled across the other two and I think they're pretty great (the second one is a bit archaic, but it was the 60s so it's understandable).
mzd4300.jpg
356-1-why-wont-your-wife-let-you-buy-this-wagon.jpg

91ukss-Zl-QBL.jpg

I also found a pair of earrings there that are made up of two gems which are both magenta and have a blue sheen to them, I didn't buy them but I may just have to go back for them later. they're a little heavy and not gold/hypo-allergenic, but they're super pretty and I think they'd be so cute to wear with a nice outfit on occasion 🥰
20230901-122734.jpg

after being away from home since around 2016, my brother has finally come back to us. he needs some time to take care of his mental health and save up money. and he hasn't said it outright but I know that he really appreciates being able to spend some quality time with me again 🥺💚 he and I have always been really close, and he's actually been comfortable enough to talk with me about some things which he can't really tell anyone else.
to go off on a bit of a tangent, I love being that kind of person for others. I always tell my friends and family that they can tell me anything and I won't judge or criticize them for it. because not only do most people not even have that luxury around others, but it hurts even more when someone says what I just said, and then they do get defensive or judgy when you tell them stuff. that's a great way to break someone's trust, and I would never intentionally break the trust of those whom I truly care about. ❤️
anyways, he and I went out to eat on Friday after I got home from work (it was at Taco Bell haha, but he did buy for both of us and we had a good chat for a while), and I'm thinking we may have a chance to play Mario Party 3 today! 😄 and I'd also like to mention that I appreciate immensely his willingness to respect and affirm my gender identity. both of my parents like to make up excuses for why they can't use the right pronouns with me, but my brother not only does use the right ones, he also recently outright asked me if I'm still using the same pronouns or different ones and what I prefer to be called (like sibling or brother, stuff like that). you'd think that's common courtesy but in today's society it really isn't, so it means more to me than most people probably realize. 💕✨

I'm obligated to briefly mention that the more I see and learn about Super Mario Bros Wonder, the more excited I am for it!! which is actually kinda interesting, since I've always greatly preferred the 3D games over the 2D/sidescrolling ones. I'm thinking I may try to get the game either on release day or shortly after, I'll be very interested in playing it and seeing what it's like! and of course, if it wasn't blatantly obvious, I absolutely adore Prince Florian hehe. the way he pokes his little head up when the player stands still for a second just 😭💖💞 he has my whole heart for real 🫶🌼

yesterday while I was on my way home from work I stopped to get gas, and I parked right next to a classic Pontiac GTO! don't know what year it was (though I could tell it was a mid-to-late 60s model), but it looked almost exactly like the one pictured below (I would've taken a picture of the one I saw, but the driver and passenger were in the car). it was black and the convertible roof was taken down, which I thought was super rad, not to mention the body was basically in perfect condition. a sharp looking car for sure 🖤
Pontiac-GTO-1.jpg

I know I always write absolute walls of text oops, but I wouldn't say that's a bad thing at all when it's something I'm happy about! I hope you all have/had a lovely day ☺️💓🌈

yesterday while I was on my way home from work I stopped to get gas, and I parked right next to a classic Pontiac GTO! don't know what year it was (though I could tell it was a mid-to-late 60s model), but it looked almost exactly like the one pictured below (I would've taken a picture of the one I saw, but the driver and passenger were in the car). it was black and the convertible roof was taken down, which I thought was super rad, not to mention the body was basically in perfect condition. a sharp looking car for sure 🖤
Pontiac-GTO-1.jpg
I'm not the biggest car fanatic but that car is BEAUTIFUL. One of my OCs is obsessed with classic cars and this one looks similar to the one he has.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot I came in here to say something and never did.

Not pregnant 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊💥💥💥💥💥💥🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Last edited:
I haven't been doing well recently, but today's a different story.

- I made it to Trailblazer level 69 in Honkai: Star Rail, so I only have one more level to go until I max out my level in the game. 🤩

- I'm about to watch some more Black Clover dub and play some Pokemon Masters EX and Fire Emblem Heroes on my phone. Sounds relaxing. 🎮

- My kitty, Pippi, came to my room earlier to snuggle in-between my legs and it was sooooooooooo cute. I took a picture just for you guys. 🐱

- Lately I've been a bit down about things, but today I realized some things about myself that make me very happy. I am indeed a strong person. 😤

- The Texas Rangers have lost 12 of their last 15 games, but today they walked it off against the Minnesota Twins with a solo home run by Adolis Garcia, my favorite current player on the team. I nearly burst out crying when I saw it. Couldn't have summed up my day any better. ⚾ 🔥

- I still have tomorrow off as well, and no martial arts tomorrow. :giggle:

NkEpgx3.jpg

My favorite person picked me up from my other job over the weekend and she came inside saying she was here for a “take out” order while pointing at me. I don’t know why but it made my whole day, haha. Also, her continuing to use my chosen name and pronouns gives me so much euphoria.
She convinced me to go forward with my job transfer. I was hesitant but it was the best decision for me right now. I was not only happier but a lot less stressed at the other job. I know she wants me to be happy. The only thing that sucks about the other job is that I don't work there enough.
I'm happy that my vacation is just around the corner. I'm prepared for the trip and don't see any significant problems arising.
l had some delicious ramen noodles for dinner tonight. Nothing fancy, but I've been craving it. The teriyaki beef noodles hit the spot.

i don’t have much to talk about today, but i received a cuddle from miss bonk 🖤 she came over to me as soon as i sat down, which honestly made my day 🖤
IMG_3151.jpeg

bonus: my mom made her look silly after brushing her 😭
IMG_3152.jpeg

Well, I’m officially happy today! I managed to change all my stuff back to the way I like it, especially my username here on TBT. I’m no longer gonna keep changing my aesthetic anymore, but instead be a mixture of aesthetics, just like I’ve always been. After all, variety is the spice of life as they say. 😊 Also no longer spending my tbt like a crazy chick changing my username. D:

So anyway, I’m ready to start fresh here on TBT and my games. 🥰

Some good things to be happy about for today. 😌
  • Work went okay as it wasn't busy. Because of this, I ended up heading home earlier than usual compared to my other days.
  • I watched the 2023 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix! Not a lot happened except when the two Ferraris were battling each other for the final podium place in the last few laps hahaha.
  • I ate some leche flan again.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 and tackled a couple of online time trials, one that uses a car that was featured in the movie! It didn't take too long to achieve the gold time, but the other one? It was pain.
This one was all right.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230903173519.jpg

This is the car I drove that I saw in the movie, or at the very least the livery which uses the 2018 Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 as a base!
Red Bull Ring__2.jpeg

But this separate time trial was annoying and it took me quite a while just to get close to gold and achieve it.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230903191820.jpg
  • This was from a couple of days ago, but I finished my drawing and traced it over in Inkscape after! As for today, I made yet another piece (and completed) in that software and I'm happy with it. 😊
On a side note, I'm sad that we can no longer react with whales, shooting stars, aliens, and asteroids. It was fun while it lasted tail slapping, wishing, abducting, and colliding posts. On the bright side, they've been immortalized in a lot of posts. ✨

Today I'm happy because:

- I got plenty of sleep and got to sleep in this morning.
- I beat a difficult boss in Kena: Bridge of Spirits which concluded the first main questline. I opened up some new areas and items and found some new rot to add to my entourage. I have over 40 of the cute little creatures following me around now.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.
- I don't have to work tomorrow due to Labor Day.

I got to see the latest episode of One Piece (new opening hype!!) and another episode of Hunter x Hunter with my parents this morning! Later on we watched some Youtube too, and saw SmallishBeans' POV of the team race thingy he did with Grian, Solidarity, and Scar!
My current Fantasy Life obsession has not faded in the slightest ehehe—I became a Hero Miner, Angler, and Woodcutter today, completed several quests, and got my very own horse!! (A chestnut horse who I've named Oolong, in-keeping with my tea theme for pet names in this game.)
Inspired by all the cute Sanrio-collaboration clothes and furniture I've seen in designing events on here, I finally caved and got myself the full set of the Sanrio x Animal Crossing Amiibo cards!! 💖 I'll definitely be getting all those adorable items for myself next time I crank up ACNH—and I mean, I don't currently plan on kicking out Lily for Chelsea or anything... buuut I'm just saying, I also didn't have the option before. 🥴
I did a mini-workout today (the weather's finally starting to cool down a little and I actually have the motivation to move around again lol) and listened to the full versions of "Oh, Rama Havenna" and "Intense Confessions at the Confessional" from the Jack Jeanne Vocal Collection!! Those are definitely amongst my favorite songs from the game (although with so many good ones it's hard to pick honestly) so I really enjoyed hearing the extended versions of both! ;v;

1. Ate Wendy’s for lunch
2. It was pretty fun and chill for a Sunday. I’m usually board and annoyed on Sundays, lol
3. ADOPTED ROONEY IN NH <3333 💙🦘
4. Astrid moved in my NL town
5. Thought about some decorating ideas for my house in NL
6. Caught and donated the char I needed in NH

Back