• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Though I won't consider it officially Autumn until September 23rd when the Autumn Equinox occurs, I had my first pumpkin spice latte of "the season" today.

Also, while it's still hot out and most of the trees are still green, some have begun dropping a few leaves and some small sections of leaves on some trees have started changing to other colors.

It begins.

It was a nice day at work not as busy in the morning.So I was able to get caught up on some things before it got busy. I ordered some Amiibo cards the other day and got a notification today that they were shipped. So excited to get them.
It’s always nice to get Aurora puppy cuddles when I get home.

Quite a lot over the past few days!

❤️ I saw the direct for Super Mario Wonder, and as you'd expect from my username, words can't describe how excited I am for this game! I think I'll be playing as Yoshi and Luigi quite a lot!

🧡 I was able to make some more art, including the Dorado doodle in my profile pic! I'm really proud of this one, especially as I don't really draw fish that often mostly because I normally suck at it 🤭

💛 I saw another one of Poofesure's Wii Party U videos that made me laugh!

💚 I had some Lemonade earlier, and thankfully did not pass out from a sugar crash 🙃

💙 I've also been talking to Bug more on discord!

💜 I've just overall just had a pretty good week, and I think I'm going to chill for the night and enjoy some ice cream and a movie!

🩷The main highlight of my day: I've been playing a lot of Legends: Arceus more because I want to try to finish the pokedex. However, today there was a Hisuan Zorua outbreak, and when I got there, what did I see? Well:
2023090417550100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

Fortunately, I did end up catching the shiny, and here he is, in all his sparkly glory!
2023090417592200-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

(Also pay no mind to why my character is named Pete that as what I named myself in pokemon white 2 when i was younger and now it's kinda become a meme for myself lol)

Also here's a bonus pic of me and Kitsune:
2023090418030400-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

He's definitely earned that nap, as I think that's the quickest I've ever found a shiny in this game lol

I became a Hero Cook in Fantasy Life, and also finished a few more quests!
During my workout today I listened to the rest of the songs on the Jack Jeanne Vocal Collection that I've been wanting to hear!!
I watched some Youtube videos with my family, and we saw SolidarityGaming's POV of the shared-Minecraft-account race! Now we just need to see Scar's and we'll have the full story ahaha.
I finally started making a reference sheet for my main OC!! Or that was the original idea but it's become more of a base pose for playing dressup with her hehe. I'll probably use it like a ref sheet in any case. It's just a sketch for now but I'm happy with how I was able to bring her out of my head, and I can't wait to start actually coming up with some official outfits for my baby. ;w;
I got to see some new official art of one of my comfort characters!! 💙

Another day, another happy post to write about!
  • Since today is Labour Day over here, I have a day off from work!
  • I watched Indiana Jones - Dial of Destiny with my mother and sister!
  • I played more Tears of the Kingdom exploring the depths and got a couple of goodies!
  • Did some laundry.
  • Had a tasty dinner that my dad cooked.
  • I got to chat with @/Midoriya on discord again and I appreciate him listening to some things that were bothering me. Aside from that, we had a few laughs here and there. 😆
I liked how he called me a feathery friend haha.
Feathery friend.png
  • Finally, @/xSuperMario64x made a drawing for me as a late birthday present! I was expecting a few things in all honesty with my silly feathery friend OC Pag-asa being one of them. But wow, I did not see this coming when he also drew a Honda S2000, aka my dream car! I was extremely happy the moment I saw it and am at a loss for words. 😭 This is the highlight of the day for me, and will definitely save this precious art piece. 💙
honda-s2000.png

Funnily enough in Gran Turismo 7, there's a paint scheme that somewhat resembles the colours that Bug used here, so I made a simple recreation of it!
BB Raceway_.jpeg

• Work has been going well. It's my first job. I'm 29 but wasn't working until now because of some mental health issues but I'm finally stable enough to handle working part time. I'm a cashier. It's a lot of work. And I have a lot of social anxiety so it's definitely out of my comfort zone but I'm doing it. Past two shifts I didn't get home till after midnight. I have a shift tomorrow from 10am to 5pm. Will be nice to get out of work while it's still light out rather than 11pm or 11:30pm. I make mistakes occasionally and still have to call the manager over a lot to help me with things, yesterday was only my third day, 2nd day on the register. 1st day was just orientation. I'm not used to being this active, I was pretty sedentary before this so being on my feet for 6-7 hours a day is exhausting. But I'm glad because I'm trying to lose weight anyway. I get my first paycheck on Friday.
  • Had a good violin lesson yesterday. My violin teacher is playing at some events up in the state/area I live in so we might get to meet in person for the first time (we do lessons over zoom, she lives in a different state). I'm learning a lot and am excited about practicing :)

i wasn’t sure if i was gonna post today or not, but i have a few happies that i would like to share!! i hope you’re all doing good, and that all of my fellow canadians had a lovely and safe labour day! 🩵

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i purchased one of my dream collectibles today; a frost egg!! 🥹 i had some tbt in my abd from my recent collectible sales that i was planning on holding onto to see what the next few months bring collectibles-wise, but the frost egg is so beautiful that i couldn’t resist any longer 🥹 i’m looking forward to coming up with lineups with it— i already came up with one that i love and can’t wait to display eventually!! thank you again for my gorgeous frosty egg @CometCatcher 🤍🤍 and i hope you find a dreamy egg soon! i know you’ve been wanting one for so long 🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i got to talk with my best friend for a bit today!! i haven’t been able to talk to him much in a while due to my mental health and how crazy the past couple of months have been (and me currently being sick hasn’t helped 🥲), but it was so nice to talk to him today, i missed him so much :’))

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i sadly didn’t get a photo of it, but i cuddled with bonk for a bit earlier! she was going absolutely crazy this evening lol, but she eventually settled down and came to lay with me 🖤 i love her sm, she is baby!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ this isn’t something that i‘m necessarily happy about since i’d much rather not be sick and have to go to the doctor’s, but i am looking forward to my doctor’s appointment on wednesday and getting to see my regular doc. i’m thankfully not as sick as i was a week+ ago, but my hearing still being as impaired as it is and my sore throat has me a little concerned, so hopefully my doctor will be able to help! 🤞🏻

ੈ✩‧₊˚ HELP i can’t believe i forgot to mention, barbie finally comes out on digital tomorrow!!!!! i’m so excited, i can’t wait to get to watch it again!! and again and again and again and again and
IMG_2750.png

Last edited:
i wasn’t sure if i was gonna post today or not, but i have a few happies that i would like to share!! i hope you’re all doing good, and that all of my fellow canadians had a lovely and safe labour day! 🩵

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i purchased one of my dream collectibles today; a frost egg!! 🥹 i had some tbt in my abd from my recent collectible sales that i was planning on holding onto to see what the next few months bring collectibles-wise, but the frost egg is so beautiful that i couldn’t resist any longer 🥹 i’m looking forward to coming up with lineups with it— i already came up with one that i love and can’t wait to display eventually!! thank you again for my gorgeous frosty egg @CometCatcher 🤍🤍 and i hope you find a dreamy egg soon! i know you’ve been wanting one for so long 🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i got to talk with my best friend for a bit today!! i haven’t been able to talk to him much in a while due to my mental health and how crazy the past couple of months have been (and me currently being sick hasn’t helped 🥲), but it was so nice to talk to him today, i missed him so much :’))

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i sadly didn’t get a photo of it, but i cuddled with bonk for a bit earlier! she was going absolutely crazy this evening lol, but she eventually settled down and came to lay with me 🖤 i love her sm, she is baby!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ this isn’t something that i‘m necessarily happy about since i’d much rather not be sick and have to go to the doctor’s, but i am looking forward to my doctor’s appointment on wednesday and getting to see my regular doc. i’m thankfully not as sick as i was a week+ ago, but my hearing still being as impaired as it is and my sore throat has me a little concerned, so hopefully my doctor will be able to help! 🤞🏻

Waa, your message made my day! To be honest, I am quite bummed the dreamy egg got snatched when I wasn't looking/was so close, but this message made me feel much better. I'm happy you got to get one of your dream eggs, at least! It is a beautiful egg!

Today I'm happy because:

- I had the day off work due to Labor Day and I got to sleep in this morning.
- After having a bit of a rough time with my back pain yesterday, thankfully it was much better today.
- I played some games and chilled at home with my husband and my dog.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch.

Yet again doing this in the middle of the day for me, so here's some happies from the past two days!

- Went out with my friend yesterday to the shops! The shops aren't my favourite place, but I really enjoyed hanging out with them, it was a lot of fun! I managed to get a couple clothing items I've been wanting to get for a while, like a second pair of jeans and a new black singlet (my other one got a hole in it), and I also picked up my preorder of the totk guidebook!! It's so pretty, and I can't wait to make a display when I finish my room. 😊
- Speaking of my room, my roof got finished off yesterday, so I was able to move my bed back in and sleep in there last night instead of the couch! My roof had been slowly collapsing for a while so I was grateful for it being fixed.
- While my rooms pretty much empty, I'm planning to repaint it, and my dad's going with me later today to buy some paint!
- Had a really nice call with my partner last night just playing some pokemon and animal crossing together!
- Made some nice eggs for breakfast this morning 🍳
- I'm on a week break from uni! I do have to study the whole time as I have a midsem exam next week, but I'm grateful for the time to catch up on some lectures.

* Had spaghetti for lunch. These passed four days have just been food Heaven for me 🤤🤤🤤🍝🍝🍝 I was secretly hoping we would do spaghetti for Labor Day lunch, and didn't even tell my dad (since he usually has meals planned for the weekend/his days off in advanced) - He is a mind reader or something ^_^
* Unlocked the Able Sisters in New Horizons
* Astrid moved in my New Leaf town

I'm happy today because I get to play in TBT Neighborly games today! I managed to get a few wins but it's fun overall. And @LittleMissPanda is extremely good with Banjo and Kazooie in SSBU. So does the other TBT members who were super good at the game!

I definitely have eggs for breakfast after the match, Im a bit hungry so I managed to have a good meal after the gaming session!

I took part in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate TBT Neighborly Games match today!! Such a blast to play with other TBTers and I'll be looking forward to future sessions! ^^
Also got to play Minecraft with my mom and aunt! I went exploring and gathered us some blocks and resources we didn't have near our base... and also came back with another cat and three baby axolotls ahahaha
Watched a little Youtube with my family over dinner and saw GoodTimesWithScar's POV of the tag-team Minecraft race! Now we've finally seen the whole thing!
And I snuck in a few minutes to work on my ref for my main OC!! 💚

I’m happy I was off today. Had such a great morning the weather was really nice. I was able to get Aurora a nice long walk . We walked almost two miles. Aurora was able to play with two of her friends and I was able to catch-up with friends I hadn’t seen since before we went to the beach.
I played Pokémon legends Arceus and finally after searching forever was able to find the last two wisps.
It got pretty hot today so I spent the afternoon relaxing inside reading my book.

just two things (I'm too tired to write more hehe, maybe tomorrow),

I feel so blessed and loved 🥺 and honestly after struggling with depression and being emotionally numb for literally years, it's an absolutely wonderful feeling 💖💜

recently @/King koopa drew a Dorado and decided to make it his pfp and I think everyone needs to see it haha, it's fantastic 💛

Back