• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I saw this totally awesome giant skeleton decoration in someone's yard?? Like, it's not even an inflatable and the thing's gotta be at least like twelve feet tall. It is super cool.
Got some more project work done today!
Watched some Youtube with my family, including more of BdoubleO100's Decked Out runs!
And I played through a few more weeks of my current route in Jack Jeanne!

Today I'm happy because,

- I got up early and was productive at work. I've been covering for others all week and it's given me some valuable experience that will come in handy going forward. 📊

- I loved on my kitties and gave them some special treats. 🐱

- I've been playing Genshin Impact all day after work, and got Neuvillette all the way to level 80!! I'm having a lot of fun. 🎮

- The Texas Rangers just beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-0 and won the series, moving even closer to securing the division and an ALDS appearance in the playoffs! Only four more games against the Seattle Mariners to go. What was especially great about this game is that in the ninth inning we had a guy on base, and I predicted a two-run homer, and it happened! Evan Carter the rookie smashed it out of the park like I thought he would! Humans can predict the future sometimes... :giggle: 💚

* I had my first house invite by a villager in New Horizons (not just on this island, but in general). Coming as a surprise to absolutely no one, it was Rooney. And I just looooove how this game handles them. 🥺 💕 The villagers follow you and smile at you the whole time and will give you their favorite K.K. song when you leave...how did I miss this? 🥺💕

* I was looking over a now inactive user's post history. Specifically Livia's. Her posts were relatable, funny, and cute. God, I miss her... 😔💖

* I told VanitasFan26 that I missed him when he was inactive, and is fun to talk and relatable and he said it was heartwarming and even teared up. It felt good to make someone happy, especially to that extent. :,)

* I adopted Mathilda from airpeaches (this was in New Horizons) <3333 🖤💜🦘

* I unlocked the museum renovation PWP and donated the 198,000 bells I needed to for it in New Leaf, so I should be getting that tomorrow. <3333

* I downloaded the demo for Paleo Pines. It is such a cute and fun game. It has pretty graphics and runs smoothly. I am enjoying it so far. ^.^

I wish more games did this; I wish more games had a free demo/free trial available, so you can try it and make sure you like it before you, a parent, etc. spends money on it. ^^

Today has been so nice, and such a lovely break from everything else!!
After a uni session, I dropped everything and went on a mini road trip with my friend to pick up something for their cosplay!! It was so nice to chat with them. I don't get to see them very often, but we've known each other since we were about 5-6, and we have very similar senses of humour and thought patterns, and it was so nice to hang out for the day!!

After, we went back to their place and made sushi for dinner which turned out good! They also gave me some animation tips which was really cool, they're a very talented artist and animator! We also discussed a collaborative cosplay for our friend's upcoming birthday party, I'm really looking forwards to it!

Now I'm home and in a good mood although tired, and I get to call my partner for a while before sleeping. I'm just feeling grateful for the good day :giggle:

- Finished uni for the week! I had a pretty good day, I attended my induction talk then went home, had some brownies, changed my bedsheets, washed my hair, then had a 2 hour nap 😅

- Looking forward to Friday + the weekend (y) Hoping to book flights to Singapore tomorrow, and getting fish 'n chips for the first time in ages. For Saturday, my mum and I got randomly given some tickets for a talk at a theatre in the city

Thursday, September 28, 2023

I feel as if I always write something about Blossom here, but she really does make me smile each day!

• Gave Blossom a bath, got her bed and blankets washed too. I absolutely love giving her a bath, because the scented Baby powder shampoo makes her smell even more gorgeous than usual. Plus, for the first time she has been drooling … a lot! She has drooled a little before as a puppy, but today was true icicle type drool! People say it's Basset Hound glitter! She looks cuter than ever to me!
  • I left Blossie with her food bag for about 30 seconds to get her bowl and ...
Screenshot_20230928_184659_Gallery-min.jpg

• Again, Blossie related, but she knocked some games from my shelf: ACNH, ACNL and HHD. I think she is more of a ACNL fan as that's the one she picked up and walked off with! (I did get it back, luckily with no bite marks!) :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230928_184708_Gallery-min.jpg

Edit: One of my favourite presenters has just read my text out live on air! 😀

Last edited:
I would say my secret mini-project is over halfway complete now! I got to work on it some more and I'm happy with the progress I was able to make.
The Code: Realize bromides I ordered arrived today! ;w; (I still have one more bromide from another game on the way too!) They fit perfectly into my mini-bromide album too!! Honestly, I mainly bought that album for the character art on the cover and the exclusive card it came with, and I was worried it wasn't going to see much actual use, so I'm really happy that it's growing to be a fairly sizeable little collection!
IMG-5586.jpg

IMG-5587.jpg

They chose good CGs for these too. 🥺
I had a really great time in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate session this evening!! Today got off to a rough start so it was great to unwind with some battling and chatting with my fellow TBTers. Looking forward to this match definitely helped me get through the day.
I took a nice shower after SSBU! We spent a good part of the day without water thanks to a leak, but thankfully we were able to get it fixed by this evening and it definitely made me appreciate my shower more lol

- Guys my fever ACTUALLY broke this time I swear it's not another false alarm.

- I'm still sluggish and I still have a sore throat, but the worst of the symptoms are gone!

- I actually managed to eat a full meal today! Eating when I'm sick is always super hard, and I've gone 3-4 days with barely any food when I was sick, so eating is always the best feeling.

- Took a nice hot shower, it felt amazingggg!

- It is now sleepy-time (I flippin LOVE sleeping lol)

* My brother bought Golden Chick for us for lunch. Like I have said before, I do not like chicken, but their fries and rolls are freaking Heaven. 🤤🤤🤤

* Some new sneak peeks for Gacha Life 2 dropped. The poses will have better body proportions compared to previous Gacha games and the body parts will be adjustable. Man, I am SOOOOOO excited for this app. ^__^ I am an iOS user, so I should have it on October 10th, if there are no delays. 🥳🥳🥳 I plan to give my OCs glow-ups if the right assets get added. There will be 1000s of new ones from what I've heard. :O :O :O I will be making and remaking edits and moodboards and will post them in my art gallery once I have some made in the app. ^,^
(There will also be monthly updates, but my iPhone is not letting me update my apps for some reason. ._.)

* Another mother-son commission came in that @AshtonDraws ordered. <33333 (I am the one on the left, he is the one on the right)
dgaikuc-f0757b65-d59c-4e7a-adc5-e04a10a0ef3b-min.png

. . .

And I am early, but I want to say something anyway: A week from now (October 5th, I believe), my dad and my brother will be driving up to El Paso (which is a few hours from where I live) to see a Foo Fighters concert. I am not going since, I am mixed on their songs and because concerts are sensory overload for me, so I will have the house to myself for a night. ^___^

Last edited:
I'm currently super happy about today because:
  • I finally got the Lolly amiibo card after all these years since collecting amiibo cards. She's my favorite villager and always hold dear to my heart.
  • I get to play a few rounds of SSBU neighborly games sessions with other TBTers and some of the TBTers battled against were super good at the game especially @/LittleMissPanda, @/DarkDesertFox and @/LoyalDragonfly.
    2023092909000800-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg
    2023092909464300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well again last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- On our afternoon walk, I had a bee land on my hand and it just walked around for a bit before flying off. I'm not scared of bees or allergic so it was pretty cool.
- I saw a couple of cute squirrels as well.
- We put some house numbers up on our newly painted porch and they look nice. Hopefully it will help us get our packages delivered correctly.
- My husband also swept all the paint chips off the porch and sidewalk.
- I finished my questions and PowerPoint for the trivia game we're hosting tomorrow. We had one ready but were having trouble getting everyone's schedules to line up. So my husband will now be the 3rd contestant, meaning I had to prepare a whole new game since he would know all the answers to the 1st one. It was a bit of a rush, but I'm happy with what I came up with. I hope everyone has fun playing tomorrow.

- Had a good sleep!

- Officially going to Singapore next year!! 🤩🇸🇬 Booked flights today, I did it a year in advance because Singapore airlines are super expensive the closer you get to the date haha, but it's worth it for a flight with no layovers imo

- Overall had a nice day, I went to my doctors appointment, and it was sunny and mild (y)

finally was able to catch a big break today after everything in life started piling up all at once, and some problems arose. hopefully it continues that way as things are starting to settle down, but today im just overjoyed to have a breather. feels real nice, so much so that i cant even explain this bliss-like serenity that washed over me today. even better that the weekend follows! i feel like floating (* ̄▽ ̄)b

Back