• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

idk how i didnt notice sooner, but ive been getting way less headaches lately and i found out its because my glasses came with a blue light filter coating on the lenses! i didn't actually notice until i looked at my glasses and saw the lenses were a little yellow? and once i put them on and actually focused on color i was like... huh!

i didn't even have to pay extra for it. so. yay!

Today I'm happy because,

- I got up early and returned home from my trip. The weather has been nice too. ☀️

- Speaking of my trip, I got things taken care of there and snapped a lot of good photos! Had a dang good time. 📷

- The Texas Rangers beat the Seattle Mariners 9-8 and swept them to further strengthen our hold on the division lead, and with only 7 games remaining in the season! Just got to keep the pressure up! ⚾ 🔥

- I loved on my kitty some and gave her some special treats. 🐱

- Glad to be back home in time for work tomorrow. 💚

Got to see another episode of Hunter x Hunter and the latest One Piece this morning with my parents! We also watched Mumbo's first few runs of Decked Out on Hermitcraft this evening too, which was a lot of fun! He acted like they were going to be bad but he actually did really well imo!
I became a Creator-ranked Hunter, Miner, Blacksmith, and Tailor in Fantasy Life today!!
I made some more progress on the Secret Stuff™️ that I mentioned the other day!
Also worked on another rubber band bracelet and chilled out with some Youtube (including more Pumpkin Panic videos, because I am about to burst at the seams waiting for October 1st).

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in this morning.
- The Minnesota Vikings nearly tripled their rushing yards for the season in today's game. Yeah, it was in a losing effort, but at least they're finally running the ball more. And it was a close game, too.
- I saw a bunch of the neighborhood dogs on our afternoon walk.
- I saw the cutest little mouse climbing a tree in our yard this evening. It paused when it saw me, so I got a really good look at it.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.
- I don't have to work tomorrow!

I watched Day 14 of the Aki Basho (sumo tournament) tonight. I still have no idea who’s going to win— it’s anyone’s game. I know the tournament just ended in Japan time, but I get it a day behind here. I’m rooting for underdog Atamifuji. Either way it should be an exciting conclusion!

- Got a ton of errands done today, so I'm pretty happy. First I got my leftover 10000 yen exchanged back to 48 GBP, then I bought a new notebook for university, and finally, got new wired headphones because mine were unusably broken. Very happy to have gotten all that done, and to have working headphones again lol (I have some wireless ones but I only like connecting them to my phone).

- Finished Fruits Basket S2 (y)

Monday, September 25, 2023
  • Had a lovely day celebrating my Dad's 70th Birthday. It was slightly bittersweet, as we never imagined last year would be the last birthday my Mum would be here to celebrate with us. It makes everyday I spend with him even more special, as we never know what is around the corner.
  • Blossom unleashed her secret weapon for the first time. It will come in handy to get rid of any unwanted visitors. It nearly made me leave the room! 🌬️🌬️:ROFLMAO:
  • Played some New Horizons as it was Mitzi's Birthday. I couldn't believe it when my beloved Buck was there! 🐴
  • Bought some music from Amazon.
  • Bought a Sapphire Birthstone from TBT.
  • Got a dispatch email telling me my Advent Calendar game for the Switch would be delivered tomorrow, even though it isn't supposed to be released until the end of the week! 🎄🎅

This was actually a while back, but I've been away for some time because of things. Anyway, I harvested the pumpkins I grew this year. Every year I try to grow pumpkins and it just doesn't work out for me because something happens where I don't have enough time to focus on my gardens and they fall behind.

I always wanted to do it so I could make pumpkin puree from seed to scratch. And I was able to make several batches that I have frozen. I know I can just buy canned pumpkin, but it's always been something I wanted to do and experiment with. With everything that was going on, I almost didn't have the time to do it again this year. Luckily I was able to make time before they all died/rotted on the vine.

Pumpkins.jpg
Pumpkins2.jpg
Pumpkins3.jpg
Pumpkin4.jpg

Last night I bought a code from Kitsuragi and joined Toyhou.se!! I worked on figuring things out and getting it set up steadily throughout the day—it's nothing fancy at the moment of course ahaha but I had fun doing it!
I also made a little time to work on my secret mini-project!
My parents and I watched some of BdoubleO100's Decked Out runs!
And I became a Creator-ranked Wizard in Fantasy Life!!
Edit: And I won 250 tbt from LadyDestani's giveaway!! ;v;

Last edited:
i hope you all have a lovely, peaceful week 🩵

ੈ✩‧₊˚ after being sick with some sort of ear and throat infection for nearly a month, i’m officially finally feeling pretty much back to normal!! my hearing is still a little muffled, but my nightly coughing fits, feeling like i have something stuck in my throat, and difficulty talking is finally over!! it’s so nice to feel like myself again, and to not be sick anymore! 🥳🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i guessed correctly for round 9 of @Mr.Fox‘s new horizons “let’s go to the movies” game and won 40 tbt! ☺️ the movie was mary poppins returns, which i’ve never actually seen before LOL, so i’m kinda proud of myself that i actually got it right! 😅

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i unclogged my bathtub’s drain all by myself! hair going down there (mostly my hair since i’m the only one here with long hair
IMG_2812.png
) has slowly clogged the drain over time and causing water to not drain properly during showers, but i was able to unclog it, and water is able to drain much faster and easier now! it wasn’t super gross since it was pretty much just my own hair, and it was much easier to unclog than i thought it would be! i’ve also found something that’ll catch my hair before it goes down the drain, so hopefully i won’t have to unclog it again any time soon!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i watched monster house with my mom last night! we usually wait until october 1st to kick off spooky season, but like me, my mom is very impatient and can’t wait for spooky season to start LOL. monster house was one of my favourite movies when i was a kid, and it’d been eons since i’d last seen it. watching it as an adult now, i picked up on a lot of weird things and things that didn’t really make much sense that i didn’t notice when i was a kid lol, but it’s still a good movie! it’s crazy to me that it came out over 17 years ago now 🤯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ discord allows nitro members to change the app icon’s design now! i was torn between a lot of the design options since there are so many cute ones, but i’ve decided to go with the sakura one for now! i’ve never had an app offer this before, and i honestly love it— one of my favourite nitro perks for sure! 🌸
IMG_3777.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ sold another one of my unused collectibles!! i’m slowly trying to save up tbt for art and dream collectibles/any future collectibles that might interest me, and any sale i’m able to make helps a lot! ☺️💖

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i may or may not have watched barbie AGAIN tonight lol, and i had a very eepy buddy with me while i watched it 🖤
IMG_3779.jpeg
IMG_3783.jpeg

• Finally adjusting into my fall schedule (it dosent seem like pure chaos all of the time anymore lol)
  • I was gifted a really soft and fluffy dinosaur plushie and I LOVE IT
  • Learned how to make ramen the non-instant way this weekend and it was sooo good

I finally got my shiny Artisan form Poltchageist <3 His name is Potion and he's gonna fit perfectly into my witch/magic themed team.🥺

fnI1Jmd.png
CDTIGWX.png

Even though that hunt was hell I'm now tempted to go for shiny authentic Sinistea to match - -; Haha

VoC1UPC.png

whooooooosh

So about that Rita's I've been blabbering about in the forums a couple of times I finally got one today! It was Swedish Fish flavored, I don't normally get that as I always go for Cotton Candy, but I wanted to try something new before the store closes for the Fall.

Back