• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- my partners school is going really well so far
- my parents hired a new private at-home care aid company for my mom. My mom needs assistance with everything from getting dressed to washroom stuff so having reliable care aids is important
- my car is still rolling y'all. I keep expecting that bad boy to break down but Lil Yari can't be stopped apparently

Today I'm happy because:

- I had another good night of rest and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was nice. It's been on the cooler side lately but this week will be warm again.
- My husband swept the back porch and vacuumed. I cleaned the bathroom. So the house is looking pretty nice.
- We had our friends over and had a good time with the trivia game I put together. We'll probably be doing more in the future.
- It's been a bit of a busy week off for me, but I don't have much planned over the weekend.

* Ate Wendy's for lunch 🤤 🤤

* Also ate cotton candy ice cream

* My dad got me Paleo Pines. I downloaded the demo a couple days ago, but now I have the full game. ^_^

* My dad also bought me Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos, but I have to wait a while to play that, since it is not compatible with mouse+keyboard. I think I need an XBOX controller specifically. I have one, but it has really bad stick drift, so I only use it for watching streaming services (YouTube, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon) on my TV. My dad said he will buy me one soon, but I am a noob at this technology stuff, so I may need his help connecting it to my PC once I do get a new controller.

I love Steam. It makes it so easy to gift/buy games for people. My dad, for example, can just do it from the comfort of his own room and PC without a bunch of complicated rigmarole. <3333

i hope you all have a relaxing and beautiful weekend 🧡 october is almost here!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my main reason for posting tonight: LOOK WHAT FINALLY SHOWED UP ABOUT AN HOUR AGO!!!! 😭💖💖 tagging you back @Kitsuragi because you are my barbie buddy
IMG_3808.jpeg

mattel said they would email me when they shipped it, and they didn’t, so i didn’t even know that it had shipped until the package was outside my door LOL
IMG_2750.png
i was gearing up to have to contact them on monday since i wanted to know why shipping was taking so long, so i’m beyond happy and relieved that my hoodie is finally here!!!!!!! i got an extra baggy hoodie just how i like them; i love the colours, the material is soft and light, and the hoodie is very comfy to wear!!! i’m so happy with it, and very happy that i have something new to wear while i’m out and about to show off my love for barbie— and just in time for the temperatures to continue to get lower, too!!! i’m so happy 🥹💖

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i went with my mom to her first dermatology appointment on tuesday, and it went well! my mom‘s been trying to get a referral for a dermatologist for eons now, so i’m so happy that she was finally able to get one, and that she was able to get an appointment so soon! her dermatologist’s office is about an hour and a half away from where we live, so we got to go on a nice drive on our way there; the dermatologist was very nice and sympathetic to all of the issues that my mom has been having, and she was very nice to me as well! i was expecting her to mainly just acknowledge and talk to my mom since she was the patient, but she asked me a couple questions, made eye contact with me and my mom as she explained her potential diagnosis and treatment plan and wanted to make sure we both understood, and even checked in to make sure that i was doing okay as well when she was doing my mom’s skin biopsy 😅 she was overall very sweet, and i hope the stuff she prescribed my mom helps her, and that the results from the skin biopsy and swab she did provides some answers about what’s going on with her! my mom and i saw a monarch butterfly as we were heading back to the car to leave, which made my mom happy as she thought of it as a sign from her mom, who used to accompany her to all of her appointments 🧡 we went for lunch after, and i was able to pick up a couple of things i wanted at the store on the way home!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i watched season 4 of sex education yesterday! i wasn’t planning on watching the entire season all in one day, but i had bonk cuddling with me during half of it, and then my mom got into it (even though she hasn’t seen the last 3 seasons and hadn’t even heard of the show before 🤣), so i just decided to watch all of it hehe. i honestly enjoyed it! it was the final season, which i’m bummed about, but i thought some of the character’s arcs ended beautifully, and i thought the ending overall was realistic and nice! i’m sad to see one of my favourite shows end, but i’m so thankful for the entertainment and laughs it brought me for 4 seasons, and for all of the important topics and representations it touched on as well 💖 i’m excited to see where the actors and actresses from it go next!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ speaking of bonk… look at my silly girl 🖤
IMG_0519.jpeg
IMG_3794.jpeg
IMG_3802.jpeg
IMG_3804.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my mom and i have made plans to see five nights at freddy’s together next month, and then aquaman and the lost kingdom in december!! i haven’t even seen the first aquaman movie, and my mom isn’t even into five nights at freddy’s LOL, but we’ll be spending time together and that’s all that really matters 💖 plus, i didn’t want to see fnaf alone
IMG_2750.png

ੈ✩‧₊˚ spooky season is just 24 hours and 42 minutes away now 👀 i’m so excited, it’s finally almost time for me to whip out my spooky aesthetic!!!!

I worked on it some more again today and the secret mini-project I've been working on is about 75% complete now!! 👀 Maybe I can finish it up this weekend??
Also played through a few more weeks in my current route in Jack Jeanne! I'm getting close to the summer performance. ☀️

Things were getting horrible from the end of last week heading into the next. So much so that my mental health started taking a hit and even started feeling depressed at one point needing some time away here... I talked to my manager at work one day that's been bothering me and I appreciate them listening and understanding me. Since then, my depression started to go away and my mental health got better.

Well, today pushed that even more. Why? Because believe it or not, @/xSuperMario64x came to visit me and we actually got to see each other in person! It was (and still is) so surreal meeting someone from TBT. I was shaking and legit almost wanted to cry finally getting to see Bug in person since we became friends back in 2021. 😭 As a bonus, I finally got to see his silver fox plushie Sterling hehe. 🦊

September 29, 2023
  • The weather was clear and sunny today!
  • I quickly bought a few things I needed from the grocery store. In the process, I got another hotwheels toy!
It's a 1970 Pontiac Firebird and Bug likes it from the colour alone lol.
Pontiac Firebird Hotwheels.png
  • Since the grocery store is a part of the mall, we got to look around in a few stores while chatting about some stuff. He ended up buying a couple of Mario related stuff in the process!
  • After that, Bug and I went for a walk in a park and sat down for a little while saying how great that we finally met each other in person along with a few other things! He even attempted to hum a soundtrack from the Gran Turismo series when I brought up music currently stuck in our heads lol.
  • We went for a stroll around the streets for quite a while. Did I mention that I finally got to experience vibing in Bug's 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle convertible? It's great and definitely has it's own quirks to say the least hehehe. And before I forget to mention this, we had the roof down halfway through our stroll and it was amazing. Feeling the breeze and actually seeing something when looking up was a refreshing experience for me. To put a cherry on top, Bug and I also got to listen to some synth wave music! Now that is huge vibes, and a bit emotional for me too. I may have also tried singing along. 😅
Wild Ones (feat. Ollie Wride) - FM-84
Last Friday actually marked one year since starting a discord chat with Bug. I remember asking for a music recommendation and he chose this particular song for me to listen to. I immediately loved it and listened to it numerous times since. This is just me, but synth wave music fits with the autumn vibes. 🍂
  • Feel free to skip this point. Bug got to see me in action identifying some cars on the road, with a few that appeared more than once during the drive (indicated with asterisks)! We were lucky to drive on the road where I saw three different generations of the Chevrolet Corvette which are the C5 (parked in a parking lot actually), C3, and the C6! Then I spotted a Toyota GR Supra*, a first-generation Audi R8*, a Porsche spaceship Taycan Turbo S*, a Nissan 370Z, and a Mazda Miata (NB)! All of these cars have been mentioned previously, but it still brings me happiness regardless. And while Bug isn't really familiar with numerous cars and great at identifying Pokemon, I on the other hand, can identify a lot of cars, but can't really identify numerous Pokemon since I never played a game from the series (not counting Detective Pikachu on the 3DS). I guess that balances things out lol. 🐞🚗
  • I treated Bug by going to Jollibee and we both ate some food there, more particularly some fries (which had a generous amount), chicken sandwich deluxe, and pineapple juice to go along with it. 😋 I'm happy that he liked the food with the chicken sandwich that impressed him the most hehe.
  • Bug and I chatted with each other a little more before I got off in an area near my house. Eventually, we got emotional again and being happy how we even met in the first place. The Animal Crossing series and TBT sure played a role in that. It was sad for the both of us since we had to part ways, but we also knew that we'll meet again sometime next week. 💙💜
  • I got to relax at home after and played Gran Turismo 7. I tackled a new online time trial that came out since yesterday and it wasn't much of a challenge achieving the gold time.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230929194828.jpg
  • I saved the best point for last. Bug was kind enough to gift me a fox plushie from his collection and that's so sweet of him. 😭 This furry friend is adorable and I'm definitely gonna give him a good hug haha. This fox doesn't have a name yet, so I'll have to come up with one!
Such a cute fox. 😊
Fox with the S2000.png

Today was really great and it's definitely a memorable one spending a part of my day with Bug vibing together. 🐞 I'll also stress the importance that if any one of you guys are struggling and stuck in a rut at the moment, please reach out and talk to someone who sincerely takes the time to listen to you. It may not sound like much, but it can definitely help your mental health. 💙

way too tired to actually write a post right now, but to go off of the post that @/Shellzilla_515 made, yes, we finally got to meet in person and hang out!! and it was really one of the most amazing experiences of my life honestly, he's such a wonderful friend and I'm so so lucky to have him in my life 💙✨

- Watched the first episode of this year's GBBO! I'm glad they replaced Matt Lucas. We ate apple strudel with custard while watching. Already trying to predict who's gonna make it to the end 👀

- A Genshin character I've been anticipating for a long time (Arlecchino) finally showed up in the story and I'm very normal about this. I promise.

- Also in general the Genshin update has been fun so far. Haven't had the time to get very far into the new quest but I'm interested to see where the story goes.

- It's October tomorrow! Officially the month of Halloween 🎃 It's also my best friend's birthday today so I've been having a catch-up with him! Edit: While talking we realised we've been friends for over 10 years now!! Very cool.

Last edited:
My dad finally gets to go home tomorrow but must be on oxygen. He still isn't doing good but at least he can be at home where I'd imagine is more comfortable and the bill smaller. If it wasnt for a long time commitment that I have to do on the first Sunday of every month, I'd go see him tomorrow, but I'll have to wait until later this week.
My spouse comes home sometimes tomorrow after being away for a week.
My dogs seem playful and happy and you have no idea how relieved and happy this makes me. With two being seniors, I just want them to have a good last years or whatever time is left.
My pup is accepting and doing will with her muzzle outside. I know it seems kinda extreme from some view points but she decided to be an excessive poo eater and when she decides to act in it, she won't let me catch her.. so large numbers disappear. With a muzzle she has the green to run and explore the yard without the dangers and grossness of excessive ick.
I was able to get alot of cleaning done this week while my spouse was away. Shampooing things down and what not.
I'm happy at how cool and nice it has been outside. The trees are getting closer to those fall colors but not there yet!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my kind, generous, amazing friend @Merielle surprised me with some beautiful art of my island rep!!!! 🥹🖤 i’ve already cried about it and thanked them profusely in the dms hehe, but this honestly means the world. it’s extra special to me as today’s been kind of a rough day, and this has made not just my day but my entire week 🥹 i am so beyond grateful for meri and for all of my other incredible friends; i know i say this all the time, but i’ll never know what i’ve done to deserve to have such wonderful people in my life 😭 thank you so much again, meri!!! 🥹🖤
IMG_3811.png

ੈ✩‧₊˚ miss bonk graced me with not one, but two cuddles today 🖤 it was technically three, but she was high on catnip during that one and decided it would be fun to start biting my legs, so that cuddle got cut a little short LOL. but i still love her, she’s just a silly little baby!!! 🖤🖤
IMG_3813.jpeg
IMG_3814.jpeg
IMG_3819.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 3 hours and 54 minutes to go until it is officially spooky season!!!! i’ve been itching to bring my spooky aesthetic out all month, i can’t believe it’s finally almost time!!

Quite a few things today!

❤️ Tomorrow is the beginning of October, aka spooky month! I'm excited to make a new Halloween profile pic, and maybe a new story in my signature too!

🧡 I don't normally drink coffee but I randomly ordered some coffee from Starbucks, and it was actually pretty good!

💛 I also had some apple pie earlier, which was also really good!

💚 I watched some more Poofesure, this time more of his Wii Party U videos!

🩵 I've been finding quite a few shinies in LA, in fact, I found these 4 today!

2023093022353400-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

These were all caught in massive mass outbreaks! I found Apple Tree, (the shiny Sudowoodo) on accident while I was traveling to another massive mass outbreak, and there she was, just chilling lol

I watched an episode each of Hunter x Hunter and Fairy Tail this morning with my family! My beloved Reedus even got a line in the latter!! It was only one word, but he doesn't get a lot of screentime, so I'll take it LOL
I finished my Secret Mini-Project today and so I can finally talk about it properly—I finished the remaining requests from the request thread I made earlier in the year and got to surprise some people, and unrelated to that thread, I also gifted Xara with the art she shared above! 🖤 I've been in more of a mood to draw recently than I have been in a really, really long time ahahah and that's a big happy for me in and of itself. I'm fully embracing it for as long as it wants to stick around!
My parents and I also watched GeminiTay's latest Decked Out run movie on her second channel! We weren't necessarily planning on watching the whole thing in one sitting, but we enjoyed it so much we wound up doing so anyway! It definitely didn't feel as long as it was.
New Bell Tree Direct (and free bells)!! I'm super hyped for the upcoming Halloween event and mushroom gacha!
It's finally October 1st in my time zone and that means it's basically Halloween as far as I'm concerned!! 🎃 This is my personality for the rest of the month!!

My favorite person talked with me about a few things that were stressing me out and cheered me up greatly. This much needed conversation really helped ease my stress. I am so beyond thankful for this woman. I love how she's in denial about how sweet she is, like shut up, you are perfect asdfjkl.
It’s happening?? Monday is my final day at my old job, not including the random occasional shifts I’ll be picking up. It’s so weird not seeing my name on the schedule but I guess this makes it official. I’m in a much better situation and environment for my mental health now.
l had problems with my WiFi all morning and I was only recently able to get everything sorted out. I'm sorry about being MIA for the Mario Party Superstars session this morning. This ended up being a more complex problem than I originally anticipated, but it's all figured out now.
I finally heard from one of my friends who has been sort of distant lately. She's been going through some things but it seems she's okay now!

Back