• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because:

- I guess you all know now that I'm a new moderator! I'm both nervous and excited, but I really am happy to be given this opportunity.
- I've switched my aesthetic over for Halloween! I might make some more changes in the coming weeks. Glow Shroom is calling to me!
- I just hit 10,000 posts tonight! That is incredible and scary. I remember when I first joined and thought I'd never reach a number like that.
- I had a good day relaxing at home with my husband and my dog.
- My husband and I went out to dinner at my favorite new Mexican restaurant. I got my favorite dish and then we split an order of churros for dessert. The churros came with 3 different dipping sauces and they were all delicious!

* I ate Sonic for lunch. I haven't eaten food from Sonic in a hot minute, so it was nice. :,)

* They got my order correct. ^_^ The service at my local Sonic is usually pretty ******, which is why I hardly eat from there anymore.

* I got Club LOL in New Leaf!! I give Shrunk an apple and got the Mistaken emotion. I also went and listened to K.K. Slider perform. He performed K.K. Disco. Since this was my first time on this file, he played a random song, but next Saturday, I will have him play K.K. Oasis. ^_^

* I LOVE the new emoji art style on this website. <33333

Today I'm happy because,

- The Texas Rangers clinched a playoff berth yesterday with a 6-1 win over the Seattle Mariners in Seattle! It's been seven years, but the Rangers will finally be in the playoffs again! They did it in convincing fashion too, starting the season with their best record ever and then finishing strong amidst tough divisional opponents. Only one game remains today to decide who wins the division. ⚾ 🔥

- I let my kitty into my room and loved on her a lot. She's been very sweet. 🐱

- I'm loving the new TBT emojis. They look much, much more crisp than before and are a part of why I'm still active. 💚

- I'm inspired to finish the year strong. I feel like with each day that passes I'm learning more and more and going beyond my limits time and time again. And I finally understand a lot more about why my mom was the way she was and how others felt about her. ❤️

I'm gonna be moving into the room I initially booked for my trip later this afternoon, it's private and has a full kitchen and living space! I'm so excited to make myself cozy there for the next six nights! ☺️
but since I'm checking out of my current room a few hours before I can check in there, I'm gonna go scope out the area a bit. I'm hoping to go check out the Toronto Public Library (since, of course, I work in a public library and I'd like to see what the library system is like here), and I'd also like to potentially check out some local thrift stores!

also have to say, it's only been a few days but I've already done and seen so much on this trip, and it's been really amazing honestly. especially since I've had some good time to hang out with my bestest broski @/Shellzilla_515 💙 I can't wait to see what this next week has in store for me!! 🇨🇦

Sunday, October 1, 2023
  • I took Blossom out this morning for a lovely walk. She was full of energy even though there wasn't any other people or dogs about, just a few cats!
  • I started to sort out a bit of the garden for autumn and drained Blossie's pool. Doing some more tomorrow, as I can't do it all at once unfortunately, because of my arthritis! Blossom patiently waited playing with her ball until I finished, then we had a playtime outside. Blossie has never really barked before, just an odd deep growl if she sees something that really interests her, but today she started to bark like a Basset Hound should! My Dad said I might be sorry because once she learns she can do it she might not stop! She fell asleep shortly afterwards. I just sat and watched her breathing and snoring, my furbaby is so precious to me. ❤️
  • My Dad bought me a new VHS to USB capture kit after my old one broke. (I refuse to throw out my vast collection of precious VHS tapes until I have converted them!) :ROFLMAO:
  • Looking forward to this year's Halloween event, as I didn't take part last year, and I want need a Mush Shroom!!!!! 🍄
  • I have to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who reached out to me yesterday regarding my post in the 'What's Bothering You?' thread. I was deeply touched, as I know a lot of you have stuff you are dealing with yourself, so to go out of your way and share your own experiences was so kind. I will look back at your words over the next few weeks as I approach other significant dates. The sun started to shine through what started as a deeply depressing day yesterday. 🫂

Yayyyyyyyyyy I am so excited omg ..................

My FAVOUTRITE show is posting secret emojis on their official accounts which hasn't posted since last year.

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE A TRAILER RELEASED TODAY!!!!!!!! AHHHHH

Just an update to this last post:

They poster a teaser promo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED OH MY

I screamed when I saw it....... my poor husband and cat hahhahahahah

And also I am SO KEEN for the TBT Halloween event!!!!

Just an update to this last post:

They poster a teaser promo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED OH MY

I screamed when I saw it....... my poor husband and cat hahhahahahah

And also I am SO KEEN for the TBT Halloween event!!!!
May I ask the show?? ^-^
Post automatically merged:

Today I'm happy because...

I realized I still have a month to try and catch that dreaded giant trevally 🤣 wish me luck 🤞

AND I discovered the rubber ducky item actually squeaks when touched!!! How cute is that?!

May I ask the show?? ^-^
Post automatically merged:

Today I'm happy because...

I realized I still have a month to try and catch that dreaded giant trevally 🤣 wish me luck 🤞

AND I discovered the rubber ducky item actually squeaks when touched!!! How cute is that?!
Yes :) It's The Umbrella Academy

Today I’m happy because I feel so much better. The cold I have had the last few days is finally gone. (I still have a bit of a cough)
The items I ordered from Amazon arrived early. Me and my mom like working on puzzles together so I order us a Halloween one and one for fall. I also got to surprise her with the newest book in the series she is reading.
My brother was working a long day so he asked me to check on his Dog Buck . So I got to spend time with him and get lots of Buck cuddles . He is the sweetest boy.

CD8F4C5B-6A01-41A1-938B-5DE869E85F4C.jpeg

I was walking around Target and came across this Bowser costume which I’m obsessed with. This is the most amazing thing I’ve seen and it’s a shame they didn’t have things like this when I was younger. I could totally rock this but I don’t see any situation I could wear this and not feel completely out of place. I’m thinking I may have to attend another Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Disney World for the sole purpose of being Bowser.
IMG_3090.jpeg
I ended up getting a pair of jeans that I needed for my “new” job. I also picked up a Los Angeles Kings belt to go with them! I obviously ordered the belt online, since they wouldn’t have anything like that here. I could’ve gotten a regular belt but I chose to represent instead.
IMG_3091.jpeg
I’m happy with the forum reactions being updated and the potential of a hugging reaction soon. I think that would be so useful, especially for posts on the WBY thread. In addition, I was surprised to see there was a direct and seeing a new event announced made me happy!

-It was the weekend and I had the TV to myself yesterday. I had nachos instead of popcorn this time.

-I ran errands and finished buying the non-consumable treats for the trick-or-treaters.

-My niece's clip-in bangs arrived. Hopefully they'll match her hair.

I watched another episode of Hunter x Hunter and the latest One Piece with my family this morning!
I saw the funniest looking little dog! 😭🤎 If I had to guess what kind of mix it was, I'd say Dachshund/Rottweiler. It looked like a buff Dachshund with a Rottweiler head and it was super cute.
In honor of spooky season, I got myself Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion on the Switch and played it for a good while today! Thanks to one of the kitties taking a nice long nap on my lap, I made it all the way to the 750th floor in one sitting. 🤣
My family and I also watched GeminiTay's latest Hermitcraft episode over dinner this evening! She did a few Decked Out runs on Hard difficulty, and I'm really excited to see one of the Hermits we regularly watch make it down into the Black Mines. 👀
The Glow Shroom gacha started today!! I got myself a row of Famous Mushrooms and while I'm very much hoping I'll be lucky enough to get a Glow Shroom, if I don't, I can definitely see myself using these so I don't feel bad for spending on them! 🍄

Played Sonic Frontiers after a few months (was stuck on Rhea Island), and got the Birthday Update so now I’m running around in a party hat and shades lol. (I made it to Ouranos Island…yay!)

I also saw some catfish jump in the lake today— they look oddly prehistoric, yet very cute!

Today I'm happy because:

- It was a lazy Sunday and I got to sleep in this morning. 💤
- It was my first day as Moderator and it's fun so far, especially with an event on the horizon. 😈
- I realized that the potions I chose to use in my line-up match the Glow Shroom colors. I'm totally not obsessed with it. 💚💙💜🖤
- My Minnesota Vikings and my husbands Baltimore Ravens both won today! My team won't be winless this year. 😭
- My friend, @/Midoriya, is back! Totally respect your decisions, but I would have missed you. 💚

Back