• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

if there is something good to take from my day, it would be this.
i thought this was lost to time, but i suppose i wasnt looking hard enough. this specific track from this soundtrack was never released officially, and in the game, it could barely be heard. it certainly does not help that it only plays once, with characters talking over the track.
some amount of years ago, someone managed to obtain the track in high quality, with nothing interrupting it. it was taken down shortly after for unspecified reasons.
Im glad this track really wasnt lost to time and poor quality. maybe one day it will be released officially.

I had a great day at work today. I met a few new people since I’m working there more than just the weekends now. I ended up becoming friendly with a fellow enby and we talked about how insane it was that the minors are more accepting than the older people. I cleaned a few obscure areas of the store today and was praised for my hard work. It’s nice to feel appreciated. We won’t even discuss that the only people asking my pronouns are from this job, haha. The inclusivity is real here.
I’m excited for hockey starting soon, again! I hope the Kings actually do well. I said this last year, too. I was praying the Kings fell to a WC because playing the Oilers in the first round just isn’t favorable. I even would have preferred playing the Avalanche, who have a much better team on paper (than the Oilers). Let’s hope for a better year this year.

Edit: I just had to fix a typo I just noticed, a whole day later. Oops.

Last edited:
Super glad that the Texas Rangers beat the Tampa Bay Rays 7-1 to win the Wild Card series and advance to the ALDS to face the #1 seed Baltimore Orioles next!! ⚾ 🔥 🥳
I hope they make it to the ALCS. Make it Texas vs Texas.

Anyways, I’m happy about bypassing the 25,000 step barrier with all that walking I did today.

• I had a good day at work today
  • On Monday my manager did observation on me and said I've been doing a great job
  • I got a replacement charger for my laptop! I'm also going to have the battery on my laptop professionally replaced next week, which it really desperately needs
  • My new shirt came today, here's a pic of it, I bought it from the clearence section on Hot Topics website, good deal too because it's super cute!
  • I replaced the strings on my soprano ukulele
  • Got some apple cider, pumpkin spice creamer, and apple cider donuts yesterday at the grocery store, all super delicious!
  • Been enjoying playing the Life is Strange games
  • Have the day off tomorrow! Going to get some stuff done around my apartment and have an appointment. Also gotta stop at the store. Aside from that I plan on relaxing and practicing violin, I have a lesson on Sunday.

Attachments

• frogshirt.jpg
    frogshirt.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 8
i wasn’t planning on posting in here today as it’s honestly been a rough day, but i think the hard days are actually the most important days for me to post on. i have a tendency to spiral and only focus on the negatives on bad days, but i’m blessed to have so many positives in my life as well, and to know so many incredible people, and i think it’s important for me to post in here and remind myself of that whenever i feel like this. today was rough, but there’s always at least one thing to be happy about, and hope that tomorrow will be better 💖

☪︎ i’ve been playing around with lineup ideas for the past few days, and i’ve come up with several that i really like!! i’m gonna need to be able to display more than one lineup at a time if i keep this up LOL, but playing around with my collectibles and lineup ideas for them honestly makes me so happy ☺️ i can’t wait to see what ideas i come up with for this year’s new halloween collectibles! 🧡🖤

ִ ࣪𖤐 i planned out my next aesthetic for when spooky season is over!! i know spooky season just started, but i can’t resist planning in advance haha 😅 i still love my spooky aesthetic, and i think my next aesthetic will be very cute as well ☺️💖

𐦍 i’m gonna end my night with some spooky’s jumpscare mansion 💙 nothing like being chased by monsters to help me unwind
IMG_2750.png

* GOT ROONEY’S PIC IN NEW LEAF!!! ^__^

* Poofesure uploaded another Papa Louie video and it is hilarious. He’s been uploading Papa Louie videos very frequently and I freaking love it. 😂😂😂

* Also, I will have the house to myself tomorrow since my dad and my brother are going up to El Paso to see a Foo Fighters concert. I love having the house to myself. :,)

I don’t know if my dad is planning to get any snacks, but he is going to go to the store beforehand, to get drinks, for sure.

My grandparents are also coming over in the afternoon-evening tomorrow to bring me some fast food for lunch or dinner, so I’m looking forward to that! 🤤🤤🤤

It’s going to be nice to sleep tomorrow night without hearing what is going on in my brother’s room! 🌌🌟💫🌙

I got to continue my current playthrough of Jack Jeanne today! I'm getting close to fall in-game now, which I'm excited for—the fall performance, "Mary Jane", is my favorite of the plays and it's absolutely perfect for October!! 🧡
I finished the Karamari Hospital DLC in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion! It was fairly short, so...
...I also had time to play a little Stardew Valley! 🌟 I'm happy to say that farmer Hattie has finally obtained her very first hat from winning the Egg Festival. 😌
I found out about the Pokémon TCG Illustration Contest that's going to start accepting entries soon!! I also entered the 2021 contest which I think really helped me with my art, so I'm looking forward to participating this year too and seeing how my art's changed/progressed in these past couple years! I'm gonna aim for the max three entries this time too. (y)
My family and I finished watching GeminiTay's Phase 3 runs of Decked Out!

I just remembered I was going to do my moon bullet points in Halloween colors this month. I think I did it on the 1st and promptly forgot. whoops

Today I'm happy because:

- One of my coworkers got into Wheel of Time so now we can discuss it together.
- The weather was really nice and warm.
- My massage therapy session went well.
- I picked up a Sanrio birthday card and some cute purple wrapping paper for my niece's present.
- The creativity is really flowing for me right now.
- I'm halfway done with the work week.

Things I'm happy about today: I haven't posted here in so long LOL
-I started college around a month ago, and I'm genuinely WAY happier than I was in high school. I finally feel free to be myself and I've made friends who I love to death and make me feel accepted for who I am.
-I'm currently participating in Inktober and it's like I suddenly have so much art motivation and I'm actually liking what I draw for once.
-New season of Tokyo Revengers!! I probably won't watch it for a little bit since I don't currently have Hulu, but I can't wait to see my favorite arc animated.
-I'm done with class and homework for the week! And I have plans for this weekend I'm looking forward to.

- After another long sleep, I'm feeling a bit better from my cold today, my nose is much less blocked up and I don't have a headache anymore 🥰

- Just been enjoying having 6 days off university! I think I'm gonna like this new schedule of only going in once or twice a week 😂

- Been trying to plan out my upcoming trips a little by making itineraries, which I find weirdly enjoyable,,,

Happy today because,

- I got up early and have been productive at work. 📊

- I've been loving on my kitty and giving her special treats. She's been making some pretty adorable faces. 🐱

- I got a McFrappe from McDonald's and it's sooooo good. I'm out of coffee today, so I needed it. :coffee:

- I've been getting better sleep the past several days and I'm feeling a lot better. 💤

- I'm almost done with my Black Clover dub binge! Can't wait to watch the final episodes in English. 📺

- I'm getting closer to reaching AR 60 in Genshin Impact. Only around 100,000 adventure exp to go! 🥳

• My Hot Topic package is on the way! Finally it's been received by UPS and is moving, it is super late and I contacted them a few days back and they said at this point it was probably lost because it still hadn't been received by UPS but I got a notifcation today that it was picked up by UPS and is on it's way. Should be here in the next couple days or early next week. I have a super mario sweatshirt coming, a Legend of zelda t shirt coming, and a Nightmare before christmas t shirt coming too :D
  • Season 3 of Chucky (horror series based on Chucky from Child's Play) came out!!!! I'm excited to watch it, I watched the past two seasons each October they came out the previous two years and am super excited to see this one, it's kinda become a tradition for me now :)
  • Enjoying some pumpkin spice coffee!
  • I have the day off today so I'm relaxing and doing whatever I want :)
  • Expanded my storage in Pokemon Go
  • Going to start saving for a Nintendo Switch OLED. I have the V1 switch, the very first one that came out, before they even upgraded the battery in the V2, so it definitely needs to be replaced

A few weeks ago I ordered a commission of a Buizel Plush on Etsy, and it arrived today! The pictures on the sale page and the update pictures they sent me didn't do this plush justice, it is such a cute and well-made plush! I love the little Wishiwashi bag he has strapped around him as well, a very nice touch. The seller also included a super cute drawing of Buizel with the bag too which was a nice little surprise. I'll admit the plush was a bit on the pricey side, but it was worth every cent I spent and then some!

Plush and Drawing were made by Joltkiss on Etsy.

Buizel plush commission front.jpg

Buizel Plush Commission Back.jpg
Buizel Plush Commission drawing.jpg

Last edited:
I saw my favorite person tonight and she gave me the biggest hug, three different times. I love when she’s affectionate.
I ordered a discreet non-binary pin and I'm very happy with the way it looks. It's subtle, but those who know will know.
I got paid via direct deposit today and my paycheck was so much more than I was expecting?? I'm not complaining, haha.
I had tons of fun playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe today and got some much needed relaxation time.

Today I'm happy because:

- I'm on salary so nobody cared that I overslept a little this morning.
- I still finished my work and logged off only about 20 minutes late.
- It's starting to get dark earlier in the evening. The leaves are changing color. It's fall!
- I wrapped and packed my niece's birthday present. I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is Friday! I'm ready for the weekend!

Back