• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I’ve talked about this before but it’s so evident to me and people around me that I’ve been a lot happier since transferring to my current job full-time. I transferred, and my previous job is a competitor. Inspections are coming up and we are in the same bracket as my old job. I’ve highkey been cleaning the heck outta this store to ensure we do better on the inspection. This is personal, LOL.
I work in the morning tomorrow. I prefer working in the morning, but I’m okay with either at my current job. I also may hang out with my favorite person tomorrow. We had group plans to go to a haunted house but all of the close ones are shamefully closed on Monday. We may have to find something else to do.
I happy that hockey is finally back. The Kings are average and the world makes sense again. I can always hope.

A Sunday full of delightful treats!

- Homemade chocolate chip/blueberry pancakes for breakfast
- Went on a nice long walk
- Visited a few historical sites
- A local dog park was full of pups
- Got my favorite matcha tea latte
- Sushi for dinner 😋
- I can finally wear my new Halloween sweater
- Went a bit overboard at a local stationery store

20231015_164641.jpg
20231015_172059.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to post yesterday but I saw the second episode of the Highway to Hell Youtube series by Kallmekris and CelinaSpookyBoo. The last few minutes of Part 2 were intense.

-Today I glanced at jobs in a different county just to see my options.

-Did some note taking of the Customer Service course that I spoke of on Friday. I’m learning a lot.

-Took a nap.

* Had grilled hamburger sandwiches and fries for lunch. The burgers where thinner than normal and my dad served them between slices of sandwich bread instead of hamburger buns. He slightly toasted them and put a bit of butter on them. It WAS SO GOOOOOOOD!

* In New Leaf, Rooney gave me a round cactus as a gift (when he dropped by unannounced...or barged in, as I like to call it XDDDD) It will go in my alt's (when I make her) house, since I plan to have a room dedicated to botany. ^__^

* I honestly do not know whether to be nervous, or happy and excited, but I overheard my dad telling my brother that he is planning on bringing me along to see my doctor when he goes. I think this one will be a follow up from the appointment I had back on September 14th. Other than to go over my medical results, I had that last one to go over guardianship paperwork and my doctor was unsure of whether I could have my mental evaluation there, or if I had to go see a psychologist/psychiatrist. So, I am hoping I will find out at this next one. ^^

Last edited:
Happy today because,

- I got to sleep in and didn't sleep for too long, which I thought I might. 💤

- I cuddled with my kitty earlier. 🐱

- I got groceries and did laundry. 🛒

- I had some delicious leftover rice, veggies, and chicken for dinner. 🍚

- The Texas Rangers took game 1 of the ALCS against the Houston Astros 2-0. Just need three more wins to advance to the World Series. ⚾ 🔥

I really enjoyed watching the latest episodes of One Piece and Spy x Family with my parents this morning!! Both good episodes.
I was able to make my entry for Flickering Fiends! The folding part was the trickiest (and most nerve-wracking, after all the coloring I did traditionally ;u; ), but it worked out okay! Paper cubes are oddly fun little objects ahahah
Taking a break from Endless Mode, I started up a new file of Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion! There's a couple of alternate endings I'd like to see.
I also got to play Stardew Valley for a good while! Winter's over now, but I made it to the bottom of the mines, got the Golden Scythe, and filled up the Museum quite a bit, so I'm pleased.
And my family and I watched GeminiTay's new episode of Hermitcraft this evening!

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well and got to sleep in this morning.
- I saw several cute dogs and a couple of squirrels on our afternoon walk.
- The Minnesota Vikings won against the Bears! They're not the worst team in the NFL right now!
- I'm really enjoying seeing all of your event entries. So much creativity!
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.

My lovely husband has been looking after me all day and driving me to get all my medical tests done.

Now he is bringing me sushi in bed for dinner as I’m feeling very I’ll.

Also the nurses let me bring my Nintendo switch in while I waiting in between my tests 🥹 Thank you

I'm currently happy because I get to catch up on TBT neighborly games especially the SSBU gaming sessions. The gaming sessions are always fun! I'm definitely looking forward to the Mario Kart 8 deluxe session this Wednesday!

I'm also happy that I get my "Nightmare in Paradise" design entry done. Hope I can do the other main attraction events! ☺️

Tonight I'm doing the theater workshop! It's in exactly two hours, I have an hour and a half to browse the internet. I'm really happy because the activities are really fun and the people are super nice.
Soon Animal Crossing! I'm going to recreate an island at the start of my vacation on Saturday after purchasing the new Nintendo console themed after our favorite game. I can not wait! I started to make my little diary which I will fill out on Friday, I made the image, I wrote a few lines...
No school today, I didn't sleep well. I had a fight with my grandmother over this but at least I didn't see my horrible class and didn't create conflict. I admit that given what happened on Thursday, I'm really afraid of going back tomorrow.

I know I haven't posted much in here at all lately, I was doing really well during my trip to Ontario but I've felt pretty miserable and depressed since I've been back home. there are a lot of complicated reasons for that which I obviously won't go into here, but long story short, my home life is very toxic in multiple ways and I need to get out of here.

well, I have some good news. it's not 100% official yet since we just started discussing this yesterday, but my brother and I are currently on the market for a 2-bedroom apartment. we're planning on moving somewhere that's closer to where we both work (as it is now we have to drive 40-50 min to get to work). of course we will have to find a place that will let us have both of his cats and my dog, but I think we can get something figured out.

I'm pretty nervous, not only because I've never lived at a permanent address that's different from my parents', but also because I want to make sure that I keep my finances in order so I can continue to save money even after I move out. but to say that I'm excited about the idea of finally getting my own place would be a big understatement. my brother and I both desperately want to get out of here; he actually lived on his own for a while and had to come back a few months ago due to landlord issues, but I'm sure he's very relieved to start the apartment hunting process again. if we get through this process relatively quickly, then we could be at our new place in as little as a month (could take longer, but I think as long as we're actively looking I'll still have some hope). I'm really looking forward to that, I'll finally be able to breathe a huge sigh of relief and start being able to focus on myself and working towards building a life of my own 💜

my dear friends @/Foreverfox and @/Shellzilla_515 have offered me a tremendous amount of support over the last week, they've certainly made it a lot easier for me to cope with all these troubles and overwhelming emotions. if you two are reading this, I'm very grateful for you and I want to offer my sincere thanks for being so caring and patient with me 💖💫

I am happy about:

• Having a warm place to stay today.
  • The Autumn weather outside today. It's chilly and cloudy which is awesome. I'm having some hot green tea as a result.
  • My sweet dogs and getting to experience life with them.
  • That I have an awesome spouse and that we spend alot of time together.
  • That we have a nice church. Like, they don't manipulate you and other stuff like I have unfortunately found in others in the past.
  • My Sundays are more open now.
  • That I can be at home. With the colder months approaching, it does give bodily pain which can be hard to deal with day in and day out if I can't keep myself warm and body temp up.
  • My dad seems to still be doing well. Idk if his rib will ever heal, but his lungs are clear.
  • That we have a tbt event right now. It is a fun theme, and I am enjoying it for the most part.
  • My drawing pad issue was fixed and seems to now operate fine. I am relieved.
  • I picked up 3 cans of canned sardines in soybean oil at the store today. Soybean oil ones are the ones I prefer but water is ok. The last time I tried to get some, they were completely out. And most of the time, I seem to have bad luck finding them. I know it may not be something many people like, (or maybe they are since I can't seem to find them?) but I really like them, they store easy and aren't covered in breading like alot of fish things in my area are.

Ecstatic today! 🥰

- I don't get to see my parents as often as I'd like now that I'm in another country, but my mom confirmed today that they'll be visiting in November. Only 3-ish weeks away 💜

- My previous ophthalmologists' office faxed my records/referral today, and the new office called within an hour to set up an appointment for next week

- Enjoying my latest read, Beautiful World, Where Are You by Sally Rooney

Back