• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

just got back from a late walk with my husband and on the way back we pet this really friendly cat, it even let me hold it and it was purring 🥰 I just love meeting friendly cats, it always makes my day

also sold my turnip for a 102 TBT profit so that's pretty sweet

and I had a yummy roast beef ramen for lunch earlier

- Had a productive day doing some cleaning and tidying, so everything feels nicer now.

- I have a bad habit of making notes/lists and saving pictures for reference and then never looking at them again, so I also deleted a load of those that I don't need anymore and organised the ones that were left. Now everything is a lot easier to find and I freed up some storage space in the process!

- Got my Bewitching Blueprints entry done, and I'm realising that I really enjoy decorating events. I'm most likely gonna pass on the others, but the ideas are really cool and I can't wait to see how creative everyone gets!

- Finally got all caught up with quests in Genshin. I'm sure this update was extra long, but maybe it's just that I haven't been playing as much. I'm quite fond of the Fontaine cast now! Seeing Arlecchino made me even more excited for her to get a banner.....

- For dessert I had some stollen with a cup of tea! (I think it's still too early for Christmas-related things, but food is always acceptable.)

- I got a lot of cleaning done today, including some areas where the kitties had accidents. 🐱

- Watched some more anime. 📺

- Got all caught up in events in Genshin Impact. The newest event's story was beautiful. 💚

- A family friend of my late mom's brought me some food to eat and for later. I wasn't sure what I was going to have for my next meal, so I'm very grateful. :giggle:

-I feel a bit mentally better than yesterday.

- Yesterday I watched the third episode of the Highway to Hell series. It was quite tame in comparison to the previous episodes. Though the music box part did freak me out a bit.

-Today I watch the first episode of the Sam and Colby One Week at The Conjuring House series.

-
I finished two of my TBT entries. So I’m glad to get that off my mind.

I watched the latest episodes of One Piece and Spy x Family with my parents this morning! Later on we also got to see LDShadowLady's first episode of Secret Life!
I did my entry for Creature Feature and have already come up with a concept I like for Forbidden Fortunes! I'm excited to get to work on it when I next get a chance!
Also got to play a little Stardew Valley!

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in this morning!
- I wrapped and packaged my nephews' birthday presents for shipping.
- I washed the sheets and comforter and put fresh sheets on the bed.
- My husband's favorite team, the Ravens, beat the Lions quite handily. He's happy.
- My dog was having a dream earlier and his little dream barks were so cute!
- I'm enjoying the Haunted Carnival! I hope all of you are too!
- After this week, I'm off work for a whole week!

October 22:
- Organized my stationery supplies
- Went to a few of my favorite stores (TJMax, Marshalls, The Container Store)
- Had waffles (blueberry + chocolate chip is a great combo)
- Celebrated my niece's second birthday

October 23:
- Completed all immediate tasks I was dreading/putting off
- Had leftover birthday cake for breakfast
- Enjoying a new Earl Gray loose-leaf tea my mom got me for my birthday
- Excited to watch the Phillies tonight!
- Working on my Creature Feature prompt. I have the initial idea sketch done, which was fun. Now I need to make it come to life somehow 🤷‍♀️

I saw my favorite person briefly just a bit ago! She brought me some homemade chili and packs of Pokémon cards! It's been a while so it was nice to see her.
IMG_3217.jpeg
I watched the first episode of the second season of Spy X Family today! I was waiting for the English dubbed version, and I was not disappointed.
I'm looking forward to the new episode of Catfish being released tomorrow. This is my absolute favorite show and I'm happy it's continuing!
I also started watching Horimiya and it's pretty good! It looks I'll be continuing it, and it's a shorter anime so I can likely finish it by tonight.

Though it was a few days ago, dad visited me and it was nice.
Today mom visited and we got along pretty well and I don't feel negative after her visit.
A friend contacted me today after losing her phone again, so I'm happy we didn't lose contact again.
That's all I really want to share. I'm grateful for alot of things and happy yo experiences things in life, but I don't wanna bore ya with the little things. But I must say today did feel like a pretty good day, and I'm hoping it is a sign for a good week. I do experience pain a little more often due to the weather changing, but I have a lot of times where I am comfortable. I just gotta do the right things.

We unlocked Actually, Nevermind's star fragment today and it's super pretty!! 😭 Definitely planning to buy one when I spend my event currency later.
Wix has graciously allowed me to use my new free backdrop! Thank you, Wix!
I got to watch some Youtube videos with my family, including more of Grian's Phase 4 Decked Out runs!

Finally got my first Switch and ACNH! Years after everybody...I can now play the game at last! Already made plenty of mistakes...

Got the green airport, (wanted the blue like everybody, but green was my second choice) peaches, Agnes and Samson as starters
Never had Agnes as villager, she's quite cute.

Not sure if I like my map yet, really not chose the best place for my house again (same with ACNL)
Accepted the first face by accident but I can get a mirror later it seems. I really don't know where to put the museum.

Catching fish is easier than with ACNL

All year. All year I've been working from home and doing my job, all while watching the Texas Rangers have a remarkable baseball season. And each game they won, and each series they won, it started bringing back feelings and memories I had locked away long ago.

And now, after being down 3-2 in the series against the defending champion Houston Astros, they won BOTH games 6 AND 7 to break the Astros curse, win the American League Championship Series, and advance to the World Series for the first time in 12 years.

I've always thought that the people who judge and look down upon those who have lost are the real losers. Because it takes courage to make an effort, and it takes effort to succeed. So there's no shame in losing. NONE of the teams we beat to get this far were easy teams to face. But we did it. And now we just have one more curse to break... to win a World Series. ⚾ 🔥

Today I'm happy because:

- I saw a couple of squirrels bounding around the backyard while I was working.
- I saw Xavier, the rabbit, in the backyard during our evening walk. We almost stepped on him because he was hidden so well.
- I worked on my (non-eligible) Creature Feature entry and, although I am by no means an artist, people seemed to appreciate it.
- I am loving all of your entries to the various events. They are fantastic, as always!
- The Minnesota Vikings beat the 49er's...on Monday night! I can't even believe it. I'm in shock. 💜💛

-Finished two of the carnival entries. That’s some weight lifted off my shoulders.

- Found several pics of my nephew to use as reference for my lava baby drawing.

-Got the spooky popcorn and AN star fragment collectibles.

-Did a little bit of studying.

-Mom and I managed to tuck in the waist of my niece’s costume without doing any major alterations.

What I did yesterday on 10/22/23:
- I studied and received a good grade on a test.
- Luna was being very cute and mischievous.
Luna being cute.jpg
- Slept quite well today.
- Submitted my entry for Vandal Visions. Loved all the artworks of those who participated!
- Watched some soccer matches and I'm glad the team I liked won the match.

What I did today on 10/23/23:
- I went grocery shopping today.
- Read some books.
- Went for a walk outside.
- Watched some anime in the evening.

Back