• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I got the job I first interviewed for!! I ended up in a position where I had to choose between two jobs, actually, but I chose the first one because it'd be much easier for me to quickly get there 😅 Super happy, I start next week 🥰 It's given me a lot of confidence in my job interview skills, I thought I hadn't gotten it because the interview was so short, but apparently it went really well !
That's fantastic news! Congratulations on the new job. I hope your first week goes smoothly. 💜

I'm happy that one of my favorite creators on Etsy reopened their shop for a couple of weeks. I was able to order a mini mint fish purse, and I'm so excited for it! 🥰

1699286317171.png

Image is from the shop's listing page showcasing the size & color of the bag.

- I got the job I first interviewed for!! I ended up in a position where I had to choose between two jobs, actually, but I chose the first one because it'd be much easier for me to quickly get there 😅 Super happy, I start next week 🥰 It's given me a lot of confidence in my job interview skills, I thought I hadn't gotten it because the interview was so short, but apparently it went really well !

- Did some work last night on a powerpoint presentation I need to give at uni, and pleased I finished it. Also happy I don't have any lectures this week!

- Visiting my brother's new house tomorrow after uni 😊
Yay congrats on the job!!! That's awesome :D I had my first job interview 6 or so months ago and didn't get a job from it and it messed with my confidence a lot but then I interviewed for a different place 2 1/2 months ago and it went so much better and I got the job a couple hours after the interview, at the place I'm currently at and it's going really well. It's given me more confidence too, having had a really successful interview. I hope things go wonderfully with your new job!! Once you get the hang of interviews it gets a lot easier I think. During my first one I wasn't sure what to expect or how to act so it threw me off. But I got some tips from my boyfriend and did great during the interview for my current job. I'm happy for you! :D
Post automatically merged:

Some things I'm happy about today
  • Had a great day at work. Nice to be back, the week off was nice but I was getting bored so it's good to be back at it :) Learned how to interview job candidates and learned some more about runninng job orientations. Also did markdowns on the sales floor for part of the day.
  • My fitbit inspire 2 came today, super excited to start using it to motivate me to stay active
  • I have tomorrow off. Tuesdays I volunteer with a cat rescue place so I'll be doing that tomorrow morning which is always fun :)

i hope you all have a beautiful week! 💜

☪︎ i received my gorgeous sinister lantern and my bonus currency from my “bewitching blueprints” staff favourite win!! i’m honestly still in shock, i keep looking at the lantern in my inventory in disbelief that it’s actually there. 🥹 i also decided on the date and time that i wanted the timestamp changed to! oct 17th, to commemorate the day that i flew in an airplane for the first time, and 3:33am for spookiness, hehe. i’ve come up with a couple lineups with it that i like, as well as some more lineups in general that i love! i’ve been coming up with new lineups so much lately that i’m starting to memorize what order my collectibles are in, LOL.

ִ ࣪𖤐 i started and finished watching season 3 of only murders in the building! i think i liked the first two seasons more, but i still enjoyed this one! i liked that they didn’t make the murderer this season too obvious. meryl streep was also gorgeous and incredible as always! i’m bummed that they killed off jane lynch’s character, though. she wasn’t a regular, but i still enjoyed seeing her once or twice every season.

𐦍 bonk has been so cuddly the past day. 🥹 she slept on the chair with me for over 6 hours yesterday, and she’s been with me on the chair for over 4 hours tonight; she’s laying with me as i write this! i love her so, so much, she is such a sweet little baby. 🥹🖤
IMG_4463.jpeg
IMG_4493.jpeg
IMG_4508.jpeg

i also watched barbie for the millionth time, hehe. 💖

I had plans to come out at work today. I was talking with my friend today who is also non-binary, and she absolutely refuses to use my biologicals name. I'm not even sure they know what it even is since it's not how I introduced myself. I am pretty sure my GM overheard her calling me a different name. Time passes and right when the GM is about to leave I follow her outside. I guess she noticed, since she stopped walking and asked my preferred pronouns. That obviously wasn't the plan but the result was the same: coming out. I told her the name I've been going by outside of work and that I prefer they/them pronouns. She's going to see about changing my name in the system but that won't affect my identity now at work. She said she loves and supports me. Mission accomplished??? My non-binary friend uses she/they pronouns fyi.
I have off tomorrow so I can watch some more Eyeshield 21. I'm really enjoying it but I've been slacking due to being busy, lmao.

I played on my newest Stardew Valley farm some today! c: I've done lots of mining and fishing, and I've got my first two chickens now!
My family and I got to watch a lot of Youtube together and see LDShadowLady's most recent Secret Life episode!
I'm starting to feel less stressed-out/overwhelmed now that I've gotten a number of things taken off my to-do list! ;v;

-I slept roughly 11 hrs last night, so I woke up with plenty of energy.

-Found and washed a guest pillow and duvet. Now I just need to buy another pillow and look for the guest sheets.

-Yesterday I washed my clothes, but today I started folding some.

-Went through the paperwork in one storage bin. Although I didn’t get far today, tomorrow I’ll actually think about which ones to keep.

-Bought another Christmas present. Now I’m 3 down, 3 more to go.

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep about an hour earlier last night.
- My first day back at work went pretty well. No major issues and I accomplished the tasks that needed to get done.
- The weather has been warming up a bit again. I like it when it's not too cold.
- My dog is so cute and sweet. I love the way he gently reaches a paw out when he wants something. I also love watching him sleep.
- We're allowed to take up to 2 hours off tomorrow to go vote, so I'm going to take advantage of that to pick up some lunch on my way back from the polling place.

Yay congrats on the job!!! That's awesome :D I had my first job interview 6 or so months ago and didn't get a job from it and it messed with my confidence a lot but then I interviewed for a different place 2 1/2 months ago and it went so much better and I got the job a couple hours after the interview, at the place I'm currently at and it's going really well. It's given me more confidence too, having had a really successful interview. I hope things go wonderfully with your new job!! Once you get the hang of interviews it gets a lot easier I think. During my first one I wasn't sure what to expect or how to act so it threw me off. But I got some tips from my boyfriend and did great during the interview for my current job. I'm happy for you! :D

Thanks so much! Yes interviews are super stressful for me too, and failing them totally tanks my confidence. This was only my 4th real job interview ever! Luckily I've been successful in 3/4 of the interviews I've had 😅 I once had a terrible interview for a toy store, the hiring manager made it super obvious he wasn't gonna hire me because he'd already promised the job to an employee's friend.

Today I'm happy because:

- my presentation at uni went really well!

- got some news about another upcoming study trip to Amsterdam next year! I loved going to Germany through my uni in January, so I'm seriously thinking of going. I've been to Amsterdam before, but I got sick and missed almost all of the holiday shivering with fever in my hotel bed o_O

- sorted out some more stuff over email for my new job (y)

- and finally, I visited my brother's house and it's super nice! I'm really pleased for him :)

• Had a great day at work yesterday!
  • I have tuesdays (today) off so I went to my volunteer shift at the cat rescue and all the kitties were so sweet and friendly ❤️
  • I feel really good in general, my mental health is a lot better lately
  • Have work tomorrow and thursday then I get 3 days off :) I plan on getting some grocery shopping done. Been trying different recipes I find on pinterest lately and they've come out really good!
  • Got some flamin hot doritos today :D

🤩 got invited to a job interview!! and recently secured an extra day at my current workplace for now (I technically have 3 part time jobs, they're all at the same place but each one is temporary lol IF U WANNA HIRE ME PLEASE ASK I WILL PROBABLY SAY YES)

✨ new pc setup is amazing, treated myself to a big upgrade and I'm so happy

🍰 had the best bday in a long time, last few years have been rough but I'm extremely appreciative of where I am in my life right now and I cherish the people that I have around me! I'm not exactly where I want to be just yet, but I'm so damn proud of myself for making it this far and accomplishing what I have. A lot of selfcare and self-growth, really feeling and seeing the fruits of my labours 🥺💕

☪︎ my dad unexpectedly received some money from his dad today, and he gave me $150 of it! i wasn’t expecting it at all, but it was a lovely surprise to wake up to and honestly made my day! i’m not sure how i want to spend it yet, so i’ll probably hang on to it for a while. c:

ִ ࣪𖤐 today is tbt’s 19th birthday! 🎉 i still can’t believe that i’m only 2 years older than the forums; curse 2-year-old me for not knowing how to use the internet and making an account, LOL. i’m forever grateful that this beautiful little corner of the internet exists, and for all of the wonderful people i’ve met and memories i’ve made because of it. 💖 i’m so excited for tbt’s big 2-0 birthday next year! 20th anniversary collectible real? 👀

𐦍 bonk cuddled with me for the 3rd day in a row! 🥹 she’s laying with me as i write this, hehe. she’s been so cuddly the past few days, and i’m not complaining at all! i adore her. 🥹🖤
IMG_4516.jpeg
IMG_4515.jpeg

i bought an older purple bat potion collectible! i’d been eyeing it for the past few days, but finally decided to buy it after coming up with a lineup with it that i absolutely love! i’m so excited! 🦇💜

𖤓 i sold one of my unused collectibles as well! i’ve been doing a lot of spending lately, so definitely need to slowly build my funds back up, haha.

Today Im happy because..
--
I spent the whole day making my Graphic Design Resume, and posting projects on my new LinkedIn page.

I feel really productive after doing that! I know it will help me get out of this cinema job 👩‍💻
--
-I got got a dancing date in Stardew year one~ 💐 All you need is Pizza
--
Three days until I get to see the FNAF movie!! 🍕
--
Pasta tonight 🍝

I got to play on my newest Stardew Valley farm again!
It's TBT's 19th birthday today!! I've only been here for a little bit of that, but I really don't know where I'd be right now without this site and its lovely community. 💚🌳 I'm looking forward to the big birthday next year! The extra birthday bells were also very appreciated hehe
I watched a few Youtube videos with my family, and we caught up on some more of GeminiTay's Phase 5 Decked Out runs!
I also made it through the winter performance in my current playthrough of Jack Jeanne!

- 2 of my packages i was expecting came today! one of them was a photocard ive been wanting since 2020, and the other one was a tiktok shop order lol (it was a new bag i plan on using for school!! so excited to pack it)
- @/Darkesque_ gifted me a green crescent moon that works perfectly with my dream lineup~ now just need to DT my space whale lol
- i didnt have class today :^)

Today I'm happy because:

- I had another decent day at work. It was a slow day and I got all of my important tasks done. 👩‍💻
- I took an extended lunch break to vote. It doesn't look like my candidates will win, but at least I tried. ✅
- The weather was really lovely and warm. ☀️
- It's TBT's 19th Birthday! I'm so happy to have found this place! 😊

- I got through my exams! I probably barely passed, but at least they're over and done with.

- I now have 13 TBT to my name, but I GOT STITCHES! I'll probably use him for a cute lil spring lineup later on.

- Had a rehearsal yesterday. It was chaotic as hell, since there were rehearsals for three different scenes going on, but it went great and I got most of my lines memorized.

- Tomorrow is the last day of school before we have our fall break! I'll probably be sleeping most of the time since I need to make up for the 11 hours of sleep I lost due to pulling two all-nighters, plus the 3-6 more hours I'll probably lose tonight. Thank God I don't have a rehearsal this weekend, it would just mess me up even more.

- Finally got 3 full meals in my system! I genuinely can't remember the last time that happened. It's a miracle if I eat two full meals, since I usually end up sleeping or working through dinnertime.

Back